Swinging Star Ch. 02: The First Party

Story Info
The Newlyweds attend their 1st Party.
5.4k words
3.91
19.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny woke to an empty bed. Mark had to go back to work today, and Jenny was left alone with the new home and her deep thoughts. She made the most of the day, doing last step organizing, and preparing dinner.

Mark walked in late in the evening after a hard day at the office. He greeted his wife with a kiss, which is normal and hard smack on the ass that stung a little which was not normal. He sat down at the table, and started saying grace.

Jenny was shocked, could 1 church sermon make him religious? Jenny was starting to wonder what was talked about after she left.

Mark stared at his wife after he finished. His look of anger put fear into her heart, remembering what happened last night. "From now on sweet cheeks you will say grace with me. And I've decided we will be going to that party. So make sure you have a very sexy dress to wear, I want you to be the object of everyone's attention."

Jenny stared at her changed husband, not recognizing the man sitting across from her. She was scared of him, and didn't want to make him angry. "Yes sir, I will find an appropriate dress tomorrow."

They finished eating in silence. After some relaxing time, Mark rose grabbing Jenny's hand. He led her to the bedroom pushing her bent over the bed. He slid her track shorts down with her panties. He licked his hands, rubbing his spit onto his cock, then rubbing some into her dry pussy. He lined up his bulbous head, and shoved hard. He heard her grunt in pain and smiled. He had control over her, and she wouldn't be able to reject the surprise on Saturday.

Jenny took his thrust, fighting back tears. The first couple hurt until her pussy finally started making its own juices. Jenny bit her lip fighting back the urge to scream in pain. She took his thrust like a champ being the dutiful wife. But she couldn't help to think that their love had changed, he seemed to see her as only a piece of property he owned.

Mark picked up his pace then tensed, and blew his load in his wife. He pulled his cock out, wiping it on her petite ass. He walked into the bathroom, relieving himself. He came out crawled into bed and fell asleep. No more words to his wife, no loving embrace. He had other women on his mind now.

Jenny cleaned herself up, crawled into bed and cried herself to sleep. She thought of what was going on, and what was causing this change. She decided she needed to get away for a few days. She decided to go into the big city and buy a nice dress for the party, and she would stay in a hotel until Saturday Morning.

The next day she woke up early, dressed, left a note and drove 6 hrs to the city for a little fashion. She strolled down the sidewalks looking for that perfect dress. She finally found it in her 2nd day there. It was a sheer red sleeveless dress with a halter strap around her neck. You could see the darkened area of the breast pads. The rest was sheer enough to make out the color of her panties, and the shape. She made a mental note to buy red undershorts. She climbed into bed that night excited for the dress she bought, and how it would please her husband. She missed him, and sorry she went away. She tried to call, but he didn't answer.

Jenny closed her eyes and Mark popped into her vision. He was standing their naked stroking his cock. Looking deep into her with lust fueled energy. She wanted him so bad, she tried to walk to him, but she was stuck in one place. She then noticed the men of the community presenting their wives to him. Ms. Weasel, Ms. Pheasant, even Ms. Lamb all dropped to their knees in front of him. They started rubbing and kissing his cock. They looked back to Jenny, "Thank you for giving him to us." They all turned back to Mark's pleasure pole.

Jenny then noticed the 3 husband's walking her way. She still couldn't move, she screamed to Mark for help, but he ignored her focusing on The 3 wives instead. Mr. Snake came to a stop in front of her. He grabbed her head lowering it onto his cock. It slid in her mouth, and although she tried to fight it she sucked on it, hoping it would be his best ever. She felt hands on her tits, and pressure at her vaginal opening. She pushed back wanting the cock inside her. He wasn't huge but big enough to give her pleasure. She moaned around Mr. Snake's cock as it slid down her throat. She was being pounded back and forth. She then heard classical music. She looked around and there at the piano was Mr. Oxen naked playing Beethoven. She crawled on her knees to him. The music stopped as she looked up at him. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because your husband is calling." The music started up again.

Jenny looked around her husband was gone, where could he have gone. Then she was pulled out of her dream as she registered the music was the phone.

She looked at it, knowing it was her husband anyway. She ignored it, and slid her hand down her panties. Her mind racing to Mr. Oxen and Mr. Snake fighting over her. God she loved to be wanted like this. She thought of Mr. Snake fingering her in church, she did love it, and he was so experienced with his fingers. She thought about how she should have climbed that large man, and let him take her right on the pew. Her fingers picked up speed on her clit as she thought of Mr. Snake blowing his load in her. Climaxing she screamed out his name begging him to make her a dirty slut.

She lay exhausted on the bed, content but ashamed at herself. She fell asleep and tried to keep busy until she returned home on Saturday.

Mark awoke Saturday morning. In an anxious mood. He was excited for tonight, everything should go as planned. He was getting scared his wife wouldn't return home. She finally answered his phone call, and confirmed she would be home. She told him to not disturb her the rest of the weekend. However was the big day, and she still wasn't home. He went into the bedroom closet and pulled out a dress, that Abby had helped him pick out. He inspected the dress and thought how perfect his beautiful wife would look in the dress.

Jenny entered the house. "Mark I'm home." She yelled out.

"I'm up here sweetie, come see what I bought you."

Jenny ascended the stairs and entered their bedroom. She was surprised to see Mark standing there holding what appeared to be a dress. "Umm what is that?"

"It's the dress you'll be wearing this weekend."

"Mark, honey, I went to the big city and found a very nice evening dress that is still sexy."

Mark looked at her with that dominate look. He walked over to her, grabbing her chin. "I'm not sure I asked you what you wanted to wear." He kissed her hard and deep, almost hurting her as he did. "Now put on the dress I want to see how you look." He threw the dress to Jenny.

Jenny turned to go to the bathroom, but felt his arm stop her. He wanted her to change in front of him. For some reason it frightened her to be naked in front of him, but she was too scared to protest. She slipped out of her clothes and flushing red started sliding on her dress.

The dress was very tight and very short. So short in fact it pulled up her ass and held it in place. The hem resting right under her ass cheek. The straps were spaghetti and they drooped low, emphasizing her tiny breast. The back was almost bare, the straps connecting to the bottom at the lower back. It was bright pink, and Jenny didn't feel comfortable in it at all.

Mark walked up, squeezing her tits. "You look beautiful baby doll, but these just won't do anymore. We will have to set an appointment to get them enlarged. With that he spanked her on the ass, "Lets go sweet cheeks."

Jenny raged inside, why was he treating her like this, why couldn't he love her the way he used to. She gathered her composure and headed for the car. They drove in silence, Jenny scolding herself for forgetting to put on panties. They pulled up to the house.

Mark turned to Jenny kissing her on the cheek. You're are going to love tonight. He then got out of the car leading her to the house. When they walked in, Mark was greeted by Abby. She gave him a big hug and a kiss that lasted too long.

Jenny watched his hand slide down cupping Abby's ass. Jenny couldn't help but notice all the other wives were wearing business skirts and tight blouses. She realized they were all dressed in sexy sophisticated business women. The skirts were short, but mid thigh, the blouses were tight and unbuttoned enough to show off their silky white bras. Jenny thought she looked even more of a slut in her bright pink microdress.

Abby finally broke the embrace, looked at Jenny "Hey slut, you're going to be a good girl so your man can enjoy the night." She grabbed Mark's growing bulge, squeezing and stroking it.

Mark looked down at his angry wife. He laughed at how Abby treated her. He loved seeing her humiliated. He spanked her ass, "Don't be so mad slut," laughing hard, "you'll get used to being the peon to everyone else."

Jenny was about to verbally lash into him, when she heard the deep baritone voice of Mr. Oxen calling everyone to order. She quickly looked around to find the large man.

"Excuse me everyone, if you could join me in the dining room. Now that the guests of honor arrived, we can begin the party."

Mark lead Jenny into the dining room. There were 16 chairs, each couple stood behind their chairs across from each other. Alternating male, female and Jenny and Mark in the middle of the table. Adam Swan sat at the head of the table. Jenny wondered where his wife was.

She heard the door swing open and following the waitresses was a 37 year old, super model wearing what some would consider a wedding dress. Her light, almost white, blonde hair curled down over her shoulders. Her bare arms converged into a plunging neck line that made Jenny question how her breast, that clearly bounced as she walked, didn't flop out. Her dress flowed into her hips hugging them as it entered the skirt, splitting into 2 flaps, one to cover her triangle and one to cover her ass. Her legs bare as she walked, the front flaps squeezed between her muscular thighs stretched tight around her pussy.

Mark was in awe of this beauty queen he'd never seen before. His mouth was agape, and Jenny swore she saw drool.

Jack waited until the soup and Bread were passed out, before continuing to talk.

"As you know we have a new couple to the community and they graciously decided to join us." Everyone gave a round of applause. "Mark you are aware of our little get together, Jenny not so much." He smiled at her, a creepy knowing one, that made her uncomfortable.

"You see Jenny we in this community are swingers, and the stars on our houses indicate what couples participate, and the color tells what the couple is into. For example everyone noticed that your house now has a blue one. That indicates a dominate male, and a submissive woman, pink shows the opposite. You see it's a way of advertising to the other couples. For you and Mark Blue was perfect."

"Wait a minute, that's not what the internet said. So you're saying we unknowingly joined a swingers group?"

"Yes, Jenny you did, and joined in a way that fit your relationship."

Jenny stood up ready to leave, but Mark looked at her with a hard stare. She knew he wouldn't leave and if he did he would punish her.

She sat back down, and Jack continued explaining the colors. He then moved onto the basic rules.

"We do have rules, as I told you earlier we did." He went over a few, then explained the picking process. He explained the host picks first, then the most tenured in the group. He went over denying request, and doing it twice in 1 night get you kicked out of a party, 3 parties in 1 year gets you removed from the group. He finished up with church guidelines regarding birth control, requirement to have 3 babies. "We are a community, the mother gets to keep the babies regardless of who the father is."

"Umm excuse me the Father? I am perfectly happy only baring my husband's kids."

"We hope that is the case, but unfortunately there is a chance another will impregnate you." He took a glance at Ms. Lamb and then at the young black woman sitting across from Mr. Snake.

He continued outlining some of the other rules then proceeded to introductions.

The Lambs introduced themselves first, then the Snakes. Jenny learned Ms. Snake was Destiny, and she was the daughter of Ms. Lamb. She was 22 years old, and quite tall, maybe 6'. She had a rather dark complexion for having a white mom, almost a cedar brown. Her large breast stretched at the contrasting white blouse. Her body was muscular, evidence she worked out daily. She had a long pair of legs that ran into her thick, solid ass. Jenny was envious of her dominate demeanor. She couldn't help getting lost in her caramel eyes. Her hair was left natural, her tight curls like springs when she moved her head. Her face was all smooth angles with no blemishes.

Jenny and Mark Introduced themselves next, to a captive audience. The Weasels were next followed by the Oxens. It appeared that Jack liked his women short. His wife, Becky, was 4'11, less than 100lbs. Yet her tits stood out like a sore thumb. The rest of her body was skinny with very little curves. She was 27, and was 2 months pregnant with her 2nd kid. Her dark black hair made her pale skin stand out even more.

The next couple were the Pheasants. Mr. Pheasant, Wayne, was a short chubby fat 56 year old man. He had greasy hair, that fought the caked on product to stand up. His cratered face sported 3 chins, and large puffy cheeks. His piercing yellowish-Brown eyes made Jenny think he had jaundice.

The other couple that Jenny didn't know was the Felines, Tabby and Tom. Tabby fit her name well, she moved with such grace, her body was long, and sinewy. She was all legs, and no curves. She was young, 26, and her breast were maybe large A's. Her long red hair reached her middle back, and her green eyes made men melt for her. She just had their first kid last year, but her body quickly went back to its graceful skinniness. Her husband was also a very handsome man. Jenny wondered why this couple didn't match the others. He was a tall full blooded Italian. Dark Black hair and an olive complexion. His arms were ripped, and his clothes looked 2 sizes too small. He had a perfect smile and plump lips. Jenny hoped he would be the one to pick her, but it would be a pipe dream as the couple had only been there 2 years.

Finally the Swans introduced themselves. Adam was 63, 2 blue pills sat on a plate in front of him. Jenny wondered if they were safe for him to take. Mr. Swan wasn't tall maybe 5'8, and he was rather skinny. His hair was fading along with his eyes. Jenny was sure the bright white teeth smiling at her were fake. She didn't find Mr. Swan attractive, he almost repulsed her. She couldn't understand why the beauty sitting at the other end, whose name was Chentil, would even entertain a man like Adam.

With the greetings out of the way and the first course complete. The waitresses brought out the entrée, filet mignon for the guys, and a white fish for the woman. They ate and chatted. Jenny doing her best to wrap her mind around what was happening here. She didn't want to make her husband mad, but she felt like this was beyond her wifely duties. She felt a hand glide over her exposed pussy and a whisper in her ear.

"Naughty naughty Ms. Bovine, it looks like someone is playing coy with the group. But not me slut," he dipped his finger in her damp pussy "I know you too well, you love the attention of other men." He went back to eating, but never stopped fingering the scared wife.

Jenny did her best to control the urge to moan, or to stand up and leave. Johnny didn't stop as other people talked to either of them. Jenny squeaked out a few replies, but unable to focus on the conversation it passed her by. She looked at her husband who was smiling at her, a knowing smile. Jenny could see Abby's arm angled toward his lap, and his arm toward hers. She bent her head and bit her lip, her body wanted to scream, and beg to be fucked.

The dinner, and desert went by. Adam stood up tapping his glass with a spoon, quieting the group. "I hope everyone enjoyed the meal, because it's time for the festivities to commence." He led them to his living room, the couples all sitting down. "As host we will make our request first." He walked behind Jenny and slid his hand down her dress, squeezing her humble breast. At the same time Chentil sat in Mark's lap, her hand all over his bulge. "Mark we chose you 2, please say we are worthy enough for you."

Mark caring little for the input of his wife, leaned in kissing Chentil's neck, then her lips. Jenny tried to stand, but Adam was strong enough to push her back down.

Adam laughed, "Well I guess that is a resounding yes. Next is the Lambs."

The couple moved around, looking over the crop of couples. Mr. Lamb chose Tabby Feline, but Bev chose Jack Oxen. With a hard look at Nick, he moved to Becky without any protest. Jenny was sure their house had a pink star, indicating a dominate wife household with how submissive Nick was.

Mr. Snake of course picked Tabby, and Destiny gave no argument. However, Tom was having none of it. "We are going to have to respectfully decline this time Johnny, I'm afraid you're getting to attached to my wife." Tabby's look of anger was not lost on Jenny. Was she in love with Mr. Snake. Or maybe the way Destiny looked at Tabby with disappointed eyes, the 2 ladies wanted each other.

Johnny decided to move onto the Pheasants, but Destiny wasn't in board that decision. It was clear the couple were both dominates. They bickered and Jenny could hear Destiny saying she wasn't fucking that short fat fuck. The Weasel's accepted their request when asked. Abby looking curious what their night might entail.

Tabby stood up immediately. "You mother fucker. You got me stuck with him, fuck that, I'm rejecting. We are going."

"Please wait, don't go. Tabby our husband's can sometimes be real ass holes, maybe they need to be punished." She walked over to Tabby and let her hand trail down her back resting on her ass. Giving it a little pat, and whispered in her ear. Tabby smiled at the older woman, and nodded in affirmation.

"Good, good now that that is all figured out let us retreat to our rooms." He took Jenny's hand and lead her to a room with a single bed.

Jenny looked back watching Mark carry Chentil across another room's threshold. She felt Adam press up against her. She felt him lean in and whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry, little lady you'll have a better orgasm than Mark will give my wife." With that he popped the dress hem up over her ass. Spanking it as he led her into the room. He spun her around tilting her head up, he lowered his for the kiss.

Jenny was shocked by the gentleness of Adam. It almost seemed like he truly cared about her pleasure. He broke the kiss and pushed her playfully on the bed. He walked up to her kissing her, and sliding to his knees. His hands glided up her thighs, hooking the hem of the dress. It was soon up over her bare pussy, that was shining in the light.

Adam smiled at the realization that Jenny was already aroused. He leaned in, his fingers sliding up the moist lips spreading them wide revealing her clit. With his head moving in, his tongue flicked out brushing across the tip.

The shockwaves spreading quickly throughout her tremoring body. She moaned wanting more of it, her hands going to the back of his head as he continued. "Oh god Adam, where did you get so good."

"Well little Jenny, I've been with a lot of woman." He resumed his attack on the little man in the boat. He swirled it, pushed his tongue into it, and drew the ABC's. Jenny's body was wriggling every where. Adam tried to contain her, but he could tell she was close to an orgasm unlike any she's had before. His tongue started taking long licks at her flooded lips. He then inserted 2 fingers and hooked them back, rubbing into her g-spot.

12