Swinging Star Ch. 02: The First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was bucking, her hips grinding into Mr. Swan's mouth and fingers. "Oh fuck, Adam, fuck yes. God it feels too good." She bit her lip, climax coming on fast. "ooooOOHHH FUCK ADAM, I'm cumming." Her body started shaking, Adam holding on still giving her pleasure.

He waited until she came down then started kissing up her body. He nibbled at her tight young stomach, then licking up to her tits. He flicked his tongue over the nipple then sucking it into his mouth. He laid down beside her his fingers still deep inside her, his thumb replacing his mouth at the clit. "You liked that better than the wham bam thank you ma'am huh sweetie." He sped up his fingers, as his hand slithered through her hair pulling hard.

"Oh god yes Mr. Swan your mouth feels so good, and your fingers are driving me wild." Jenny felt him stiffen his fingers, then start scissoring them. Her body started jerking again, as her hips humped his fingers.

Adam hooked his fingers back again, pressing on her g-spot. He leaned in for a kiss muffling her moans. He then again moved to her nipples biting until he heard a whimper. He could feel the orgasm building in her body, and he started slamming his fingers in.

Jenny couldn't believe the feeling of climaxing was coming on again. She'd never multi-orgasmed, and never by mouth or fingers. She let out a ear piercing scream as she rammed her hips into Adam's thumb that pressed hard against her clit.

Adam pulled his fingers out, placing them in Jenny's mouth. She greedily sucked the fingers clean eating her own juices. Her hand snaked around his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Fuck me Adam, make me cum again." Her hips swirled, and humped the air. She was so aroused she needed to be touched. She reached over stroking his cock as she smiled up at him in anticipation.

Adam crawled between her legs. Lining up his blue pill assisted, throbbing hard cock. Her pussy was so wet the head popped through quite easily. He kissed her hard as he slid the other 5in in. He left it there, flexing his cock, twitching it inside her. The look she gave him said it was hitting the right spot.

Jenny couldn't believe how talented Mr. Swan was. Even with a smaller penis he was pleasuring her better than her husband could. He felt him pull it all the way out and start rubbing her lips. He lined up the head with her clit and started slowing moving back and forth. The head hitting then sliding over her clit as it slid between her moist lips. He did this for a few strokes, then rammed it hard back in. She grunted in pleasure as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in for a kissing. He pulled all the way out again and repeated the process.

Adam finally had enough foreplay. He slammed his cock in, and started fucking her with long slow strokes. He felt her nails scratch his back, pulling him in harder. He picked up his pace, the strokes getting shorter. He pulled on her hair as he leaned down biting her nipples hard.

Jenny cried out at the pain in her nipples, but the pleasure it gave her body was causing her to shake again. She couldn't believe she was close to an orgasm again. He continued to rut away at her, then she felt his cock swell up. She lifted her legs up around him crossing them at his ass. Pulling him in as he tensed up.

Adam pulled out as far as he could, then with the help of her legs rammed his money shot deep into her vagina. He pulled out again, and sent another shot, and another. Listening to her cum for the 3rd time, he collapsed on top of her. He jerked a few times emptying his balls in her.

Jenny was panting hard, she'd never had 2 let alone 3 orgasms in 1 sitting. She felt him pull out and she immediately got on her knees taking him in her mouth. She cleaned the juice and sweat mixture off of his cock. She was happy to clean him as a way of thanking him for the pleasurable sex.

Adam was pleasantly surprised that she willingly got on her knees to clean him. He watched her lick his shaft and suck at his balls. She took his whole shaft and swallow just the head using her throat to milk his cock. He finally pulled her off, telling her he was clean. He knew he couldn't cum again not at his age.

They both cleaned up and exited the room. Ready to meet their significant others. They could hear moans, grunts, whimpers and begging coming from behind other doors as they made their way back to the living room. Mark and Chentil were already there waiting.

Mark had carried Chentil into the bedroom. He threw her on the bed, on her stomach. He watched her ass bounce and jiggly. Peeking out from the back flap. He ran one hand up her leg, while yanking on her hair with the other. He gripped her panties and snapped them off.

Chentil whimpered with a moan. It had been a long time since she was taken quick and rough. Not since her last time with Mr. Feline, but even he cared too much about foreplay. She felt his fingers first, making sure she was wet, then the head pressing at her hole. She stepped a leg out giving him better access for his much larger cock.

Mark felt how wet the beauty queen was, and just rammed it in. He pounded away at her, while pulling out her tits. He mauled them, loving the size, and the firmness of them. He was having a hard time controlling his speed, and he was close to an orgasm. He no longer cared for her pleasure. He grabbed her hair with both hands and started plowing away at her.

Ms. Swan was moaning loud, as she felt Mark's cock pummeling her cervix. Her head was ripped back hard, as he used it for more leverage. He moaned out his name, she could feel him getting harder, and tensing up. She was disappointed that he was already about to cum, but she was close anyway.

Mark shoved his cock all the way in, holding it there and flooding her womb. Shot after shot exploded from his cock, soon it was seeping out the sides. He pulled out and twisted the beauty around. Pushing her to his knees.

Chentil took his cock in her mouth, sucking her juices and his semen of the warm pole. She always loved the feel of cock in her mouth. She got him erect again, and felt him pick her up.

Mark threw the beauty on the bed on her back. He grabbed both legs and bent them up to her head. He positioned his cock at her hole and slid in the gooey mess. He locked her legs in his elbows, and grabbed her hair and head with both hands. He stretched out his legs positioned in his toes. He pushed his cock in slowly, then went full pummeling.

Ms. Swan had never been in this position, but she was loving it. Mark's thrust were so hard and deep she was afraid he'd blast right through her cervix. She moaned out his name, begging him to make her orgasm. It built up in side of her with each thrust, until it finally erupted. She dug her nails in his back, and continued to take his onslaught.

Mark loved listening to Chentil moan and grunt. He got Jenny to climax, but not to this extent. Clearly she just didn't have a high libido or a enough sensitive nerves. He looked into the older wife's eyes as he tensed and came again in her already full cunt. He unloaded his semen, and jerked until his balls were empty. He pulled out and rolled on his back.

Chentil leaned over sucking and licking him clean again. She was hoping for round 3, but no matter what she did he wouldn't get hard. Finally she gave up and used tissues to clean up the leaking cum.

They both got dressed and walked out to the living room. They were apparently the only couple done. They waited for others to finish, and after another 30 mins their spouses entered the living room. The rule was you didn't talk about what happened in separate rooms.

The couples said their farewells and the Bovines left. Mark helped Jenny into the car. He reached over caressing her bare leg. "Did you enjoy yourself."

Jenny's smile spread across her face, as she looked at her satisfied husband. "Yes honey, I really did. Judging by your look, so did you. Does that mean we will be doing this again?"

Mark slid his hand up to her bare pussy sticking a finger in, Adam's baby batter still lingering there. He pulled his hand away, giving her a disgusted look. "Next time clean yourself up whore."

Jenny looked away disappointed, but also not caring. She'd never been pleasured so much in her life, now she got to see if all these older men knew how to pleasure a woman.

They made it home, and went to bed. Jenny let Mark use her, but he didn't last very long or make her climax. Mark rolled over and fell asleep. Jenny wondered why he thought her pleasure didn't matter. She closed her eyes and started dreaming.

She was sitting in the middle of a room on a barstool. She was surrounded by all the men except Mark who was trapped in a glass box. He was trying to get to her, but she wouldn't press the release button. She could hear him screaming and she looked into the eyes of the other men. She beckoned them all to her, and they all started touching, kissing and pleasuring her. It was a dream she hoped would come true.

12