Swinging, Swapping or Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just nodded. Looking over at Heather and Bill, they appeared to be stirring also.

I whispered back at Cathy, "I think we need to eat something to regain our strength." She nodded and stood up then I stood up. A few seconds later Heather stood up and then Bill.

I repeated my statement about eating, but then looked down at all of us with cum crust all over our crotches, I added, "But maybe we should shower first."

At that, everybody looked down and nodded agreement.

Heather said "Why don't you guys shower in the guest bedroom and we will shower in the master."

I was a little confused by the pronouns so I clarified, "Why don't we let Bill and Cathy shower in the guest bathroom and we will take a quick shower in our bathroom and them come out and finish getting dinner ready?"

Heather looked at me puzzled and asked, "Wasn't that what I said?"

I just kissed her, grabbed her ass and said, "No more questions, let's just go shower" and headed in the house.

Chapter 3 -- Explanations, We Don't Need No Stinking Explanations

Once we got alone in the bedroom I turned to Heather and we both said simultaneously, "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

I recovered first and said, "I have nothing to forgive. It was me that cheated on you, right in front of you. Cathy sucked my cock until I came in her mouth and then I sucked her pussy and fucked her right in front of you. I'm the one that needs to be forgiven, I screwed up."

"You didn't screw up," Heather said. "I'm the one that set you up for the blowjob. I just didn't know Bill was going to walk in on it and that I would be so turned on watching you two that I just had to have a cock in me. Any cock, and he was hard and handy.

"And I can't believe that I am still so turned on."

At that she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock to full hardon from half-mast. I pulled her up and pushed her down on the bed and buried my cock into her without any preliminaries.

She arched and bucked and wrapped her legs around me urging me to fuck my dick into her deeper and deeper. And then she froze and shivered and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her orgasm washed over her.

When she relaxed, I slipped out of her and kissed my way down to her pussy and lapped at it greedily. It tasted like a well fucked pussy (I had fucked her and eaten her many times before, so I was something of an expert on the taste of her well fucked pussy) but there was a difference this time and I realized that I was tasting Bill's cum mixed with Heather's pussy juices.

Heather was so sexed up that she started to come again in record time and I was starting to lose any coherent thought.

While eating her, a bottle of lube rolled out and hit my hand and I picked it up and recognized it. Without another thought, I rolled her over, splashed some lube on her butt and slid my cock into her ass before she could say no.

I could tell it hurt but at that point I didn't care. I was an animal in heat at that point.

I just wanted to bury my cock into my wife and take sole possession of her. She lifted her hips to make the access easier and I thought I felt her hand slide down and begin to stroke her pussy.

Then I felt some fingers slide into her pussy and she started to moan. She never moans when I ass fuck her, but I could feel her coming this time and then again almost immediately.

I had to know "Are you coming?" I asked.

"Yes dammit," she said, "Just fuck my ass. It feels so full with your cock in it, but it feels good today."

"You like me fucking your ass now? Tell me how much you like my cock in your ass."

"Oh my gawd, I hate your cock in my ass. It always hurts and I can't get off but today it is so nice and I'm coming again" and she started fucking her ass back at me and shuddering and moaning through clenched teeth and then she started again

"It hurt when you first stuck your cock in. You weren't gentle and I almost screamed. But I was a bad girl today so I took it and then because I am a bad girl I started to like it and I came. And don't stop now, I'm coming again. I'm coming. I'm a bad girl and I like a cock in my ass today because I'm a bad girl," and she screamed, "I'm a bad girl" into the bed.

And then I came.

Heather was screaming into the bed "I'm a bad girl. Fill my ass with your cum. Stick it deep into me and make me come. I feel you throbbing. Squirt it into me. Oh my gawd, I'm coming again."

I must have passed out for a moment or two.

When I came to, I was still on top of Heather with my cock in her ass.

She was crying, "Thank you. Thank you. I love you forever. Thank you" over and over again.

As I rolled off of Heather and slowly pulled my cock from her ass, I saw Cathy and Bill walk away from our open bedroom door. I found out later that Cathy showed up just as I was flipping Heather over onto her stomach and Bill arrived just as I was spearing Heather's ass with my cock. So they got to watch the whole ass fucking.

I kissed Heather's ass cheeks and told her, "We should get going. We have hungry guests" and went to start the shower.

Heather joined me a moment later. She grabbed me around the chest and squeezed me so I could hardly breathe.

"I'm never letting you go," she declared. "I don't care how many women you fuck, you're mine and I'm your whore. And I'm never letting go. You can have me anyway you want, anytime you want with as many other people as you want but you will always be mine."

"Unless you choke me to death," I gasped.

When she loosened her gasp on me I continued, "And you are not my whore. You are my wife and I love you forever. I'm sorry I was so rough on you. I don't know why I did that. I never meant to hurt you. I love you."

She just put her head on my back again and hugged me, but not as fiercely this time and then said, "You are mine. But let's get showered and take care of our guests."

Chapter 4 -- Swinging, Swapping and Polyamory

It wasn't a very long shower due to the sudden lack of hot water. Too many showers today I guess. So we dried each other off and went in search of Bill and Cathy.

We found them out on the patio sipping wine. Bill had his dick out and Cathy was slowly jacking him off. We watched through the door for a few seconds and decided it wasn't anything serious so I kicked the door to make some noise and we went out.

"Sorry it took so long," I said. "We got distracted before we got our shower in."

"No problem," Cathy said. "I should apologize though. We kind of peeked. You left the door open and we looked in on our way to the kitchen."

She continued stroking his half-mast cock but it didn't look like it was going anywhere.

"Yeah," Bill said, "I have to admit you kids put on quite a show. It got me so hot I used a little of your corn oil and fucked Cathy's ass in the kitchen. She has been trying to get me up for round 3 without much success. How long have you guys been in the lifestyle?"

"Lifestyle?" Heather asked.

"You know, swinging, swapping, polyamory, that kind of stuff," said Cathy.

By the blank looks on our faces, Cathy caught on and said, "Oh dear. Was this the first time either of you fucked around with somebody other than each other?"

We both nodded.

"Oh dear. The way you both took to it, we thought you had done this before. I'm sorry, we'll go get our stuff and be out of here in a flash."

She bent down to start putting Bill's cock back in his shorts when Heather said, "Nonsense. We invited you in until your air conditioning gets fixed and that is final. And stop trying to put him away. I never got a chance to suck Bill's cock before he slid it up into me."

She slid to the other side of the lounge chair and wrapped her hand around Bill's cock and began to stroke him.

I looked over a Cathy, who now had the shocked look on her face and announced that I was going to go get dinner ready. As I stood up I kissed the top of Heather's head and squeezed a tit through her t-shirt. Cathy leaned down and gave Bill's dick a kiss and then gave Heather a long kiss. I'm pretty sure there was some tongue.

I had the microwave going and the water running in the sink washing lettuce so I didn't hear Cathy's silent approach until I felt her arm wrap around me and her head against my back.

"He smells so good," I heard her whisper to herself.

I turned around and lifted her mouth to mine and dropped a hand to cup her breast.

"You smell pretty damn good too," I whispered to her mouth as I bent further down to kiss her neck and deeply inhale of her sultry scent.

"What can I do to help?" she asked.

I briefly considered asking for another blowjob and was pretty sure she would be happy to comply. Instead, I said, "Why don't you check the fridge and get out any condiments or anything else you guys like with your burgers. While I enjoy the eye candy and finish washing this lettuce."

"I like a guy who isn't afraid to get his hands wet," she said with a slight emphasis on "wet".

With some reluctance we broke up and got working on pulling dinner together.

"So how did you guys get started swinging or swapping or whatever you call it?" I asked.

"Well," she said. "You should probably get the terms straight. Swinging is the generic term for sex with multiple partners. Swapping is typically reserved for married couples who mix and match their legal partners. Polyamory is a newer term to describe a commitment beyond sex with multiple partners. So by that definition, we started by swapping."

Chapter 5 -- A Holiday Knight's Tale

She paused then continued with a bit of a faraway tone in her voice.

"It started at a neighborhood holiday party. We all got together and everybody brought food and lots to drink and we were all having a good time. As the night went on, more and more of the guests left until it was just the hosts and ourselves. By then we all had way, way too much to drink and I was helping Cynthia clean up in the kitchen and she came up and hugged me and kissed the back of my neck. While she held me I leaned back into her and she brought her hands up and cupped my breasts and started to play with my nipples.

"She whispered that her husband Larry, 'Had a hardon for me that could drive nails.'

"She went on to say that if she 'Was wearing panties they would be soaking wet she wanted Bill's cock so badly.'

"She spun me around and grabbed my hand and pulled it up her skirt right to her cunt. It was so wet it was literally running down her legs. She started moaning as soon as my hand touched her and she used my fingers to get herself off.

"I was wearing panties but they were soaking wet by this point. When she got control after her orgasm she said that she would love to see me take care of Larry and she would take care of Bill. I was so horny I would have agreed to anything as long as I got off. I nodded yes. She just said, 'follow my lead.'

"Before we walked out she pulled the top of her dress down and unhooked her bra and motioned for me to do the same.

"Larry loves your tits" she said.

"I had a strapless bra so I popped it out and then took off my panties for good measure.

"We walked in hand in hand and Cynthia asked if, 'Her boys were ready for their presents.'

"She then strutted over to Bill and sat in his lap and started kissing him.

"Larry was on the couch so I sat next to him and pulled his face down to mine to kiss me while I started unbuttoning his shirt until I could stick a hand inside. I played with one of his nipples for a minute then I pulled back and whispered, 'You can do the same to me, if you want.'

"And boy did he want. I turned and slid a leg up onto his lap and I could feel his hardon.

A few seconds later his hand was inside my dress and running all over my tits. I looked over and Bill had Cynthia's tits out and was sucking on them and she had his cock out and in her hand.

"I started to work on Larry's belt when he stood us up and said "I want to see all of you and touch all of you and love all of you" as he was unbuttoning my dress and sliding it down.

"Out of the corner of my eye I could see Cynthia and Bill getting naked and Bill laying Cynthia across the hassock before going muff diving.

"So I finished undoing Larry's belt and pulled his pants down. When I pulled his boxers down his cock sprung out like one of those joke snakes in a can and it hit my lips, so without thinking I opened my lips and swallowed it.

"He must have been wound up and right on the edge because no sooner did I get the head in my mouth and he started to come. His cock jumped and spurted and I had to wrap my hand around it to keep it in my mouth. I had a hard time swallowing it all.

"He slumped back down on the couch and told me 'I'm so sorry. I don't normally come that fast. I so wanted to get into that little pussy of yours all night I was too excited.'

"I just pushed him back, climbed up on his lap and stuck his cock into me.

"'It's still hard enough to get me off.' I said, 'I've been wanting a cock in me all night and now I've got one.'

"Cynthia started to moan and we both looked over to see Bill take his face out of

Cynthia's crotch and gripping his cock like a sword begin to stab her pussy over and over again, much to her delight. I was so turned on. I was watching my husband give another woman the pleasure of his cock, which until then was my sole property, while I had her property in the form of her husband's cock in me.

"I started to come and humped my cunt back and forth on Larry's cock and he started to groan and I started to scream and Cynthia started yelling, 'Fuck me. Fuck me with that dick. Oh Larry, his cock is awesome.'

"And I started coming again and Larry started coming inside me. I could feel his sperm shooting inside me. When I opened my eyes, I could see Bill had pulled out and sprayed his cum all over Cynthia's pussy and belly with a few errant drops on her tits and chin.

"Larry was passed out so I went and did something right out of one of Bill's pornos. I climbed off of Larry's lap and walked over to Bill and Cynthia and kissed Bill. Then straddled Cynthia's face and began to lick Bill's cum off of her stomach and pussy.

"By then Larry's cum was starting to ooze out of me and Cynthia grabbed my ass and pulled her face into my snatch and began to lick like a starving woman. I tried to return the favor, but she got me orgasming over and over again and I couldn't do anything but wriggle and moan. Bill leaned forward and slapped his dick on my mouth and I sucked on him until he was hard again and then he slid back into Cynthia right in front of my face.

"It was beautiful.

"I got off of Cynthia and kissed her and licked the mess I had made with Larry's cum and my pussy juices from her face. She gave me a very long soul kiss and then sat up and pushed Bill to the floor and straddled his dick. I went back to Larry, who was awake, and sucked on his cock and the combination of watching his wife get fucked again and my tongue got him hard again.

"He sat up and kissed me on the forehead and said, 'Thank you' then stood up and walked over to our spouses. He had a bottle of lube in his hand and he spread it liberally over his wife's ass and then slowly slid his cock into her asshole.

"It was so overwhelmingly sexy I had never seen anything like it. Cynthia had Bill's dick in her cunt and Larry's dick in her ass. Neither Bill nor any of my previous lovers had ever played with my ass. I had never even thought anybody would want to stick their dick up there.

"Cynthia was screaming and moaning and panting so much that I had to get in on it. So I went over and started kissing Larry and he ran his hand all over my pussy. He slid it from the top of my clit to my ass.

"'Play with my ass Larry,' I whispered to him.

"After a couple tries, he slid a well lubed finger into my ass, then two fingers and finally he slid his thumb into my cunt. Nobody had ever played with my ass before and here I was getting my ass finger fucked by my neighbor while he ass fucked his wife while she was screwing my husband.

"And I was getting off. I kissed him and begged him, 'Fuck my ass. Please.'

"I got down on the on the floor on my elbows and knees pointing my ass at him. At first, all I felt were his fingers exploring the inside of my ass but then his fingers disappeared and I felt his legs inside mine and something big sliding into my ass.

"It hurt a little at first but then I started pushing back taking more of his dick into my ass and he started pumping his dick into me. It wasn't long before I started to come and he came inside me. I looked over and saw Bill's cock was out of Cynthia's pussy and fucking Cynthia's ass while she rode him cowgirl style and they were both screaming in pleasure.

"We showered and fucked and ate and fucked and finally Cynthia and I had to resort to her arsenal of toys because the boys were spent. Finally spent ourselves, we were each lying in the arms of our respective mates and I turned to Bill and I said 'I should be ashamed of myself and mad at you because we just violated every vow we made to each other to be faithful, but I just feel more love for you than ever.'

"And he kissed me and said 'My heart grew three sizes today, I love you so much.'

"Cynthia rolled over to me and kissed my neck and shoulders and said 'That's the way it is with true love. The more love you make the more love there is to come back to you.'"

"We have stayed in touch with Larry and Cynthia but we have all moved on so we don't get together as much anymore. We invited a few other couples, one couple at a time, until pretty much everybody in the neighborhood was screwing."

Chapter 6 -- A Consummate Second Story Man

As we were making the final preparations for our picnic dinner, Bill and Heather walked in.

Cathy looked over at them and asked, "How did it all turn out?"

A moment later she stepped over to Heather and licked the side of her mouth. "Missed a spot," she said with a grin.

Heather blushed and stepped over to me and grabbed my crotch and said, "Hmm. Somebody liked that story." I looked at her and asked, "You heard it?"

She nodded and Bill said, "Remembering that night helped push me over the edge until I came in your wife's mouth. It's too bad about what has happened recently."

"Everybody wash up and then it's Bill's turn to be the second story man over dinner," Cathy exclaimed.

We all washed up and grabbed chairs and started our picnic dinner, burgers, chips, potato salad and wine.

"It all started to change about six months ago," Bill began. "We had been pretty happy and keeping the swapping relatively quiet.

"We would get together about once a month at somebody's house and there would be some drinking and dancing and flirting which all led to the fucking and sucking and general fun. And then somebody invited Mickey and Irene.

"They seem to get with it at first, but Mickey went overboard and about 3 months ago Irene divorced him. Apparently he wasn't content with only getting together with his partner.

"He started chasing some of the women outside of the parties. And he was having some success. But Irene wasn't having it. Swapping was one thing, but Mickey wanted to swing and she wasn't comfortable doing that.

"The weekend after their divorce was final Mickey invited everyone to a post-divorce party. And it probably would have been ok, especially since he was now screwing his secretary and she was very easy on the eyes."

"Oh come on Bill," Cathy said "She was hot. H.O.T."

Cathy looked over at us and said "She was 24, blonde and built. 38D-24-36. Everybody lusted after her, even me."

Bill raised an eyebrow and said "May I continue?"

"Well we showed up and there were a lot of people there. Some of the neighbors thought it might have been as many as 200 people at its peak. We both immediately thought that this was just a party and not a swap party.