Swinging, Swapping or Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we were right and wrong. It wasn't a swap party, it was a swing party.

"Mickey had posted it on some swinger's boards and a ton of people, mostly guys showed up. And it didn't take long for the indiscriminate sex to break out.

"After chugging a beer, I headed for the bathroom to pee and found a naked young lady I didn't know, laying in the bathtub. When I lifted the seat on the toilet she yelled, 'Hey! Over here! The toilet's out of service. You have to pee on me.'

"Trying not to freak out, I asked, 'Anyplace in particular?'

"She smiled and said, 'Thanks for asking. Most people just piss on my face, but I really like it on my tits and my pussy. Extra points for hitting my clit.'

"I had to pee pretty bad by then, so I tried a little on her tits and her nipples started to stand up and then I went for the extra points. She spread her legs and then used her fingers to pull her pussy lips back and I tried to keep it aimed on her clit and she started to moan and as I ran out, she started to jam two fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand.

Just as I was zipping up she gave a little squeal and then relaxed back into the tub and said 'Thanks dude. You're the first one who has come close to getting me off. Go drink a lot of beer and come back for a second try.' I just winked and walked out.

"As I walked past one of the bedrooms, I could see a couple of the neighbor women on the bed with a few I didn't know and each one had a guy fucking her ass or her pussy. Then there was a ding and everyone shifted one woman to the left and they went back at it.

"A guy by the door looked at me and said 'Steve's about to pop, you want in?' I shook my head and headed out to where I left Cathy."

"She wasn't there, so I began to freak out and started to look for her.

"Mickey had set up a pair of thrones, one for him and one for his girl.

"As Cathy said, she was hot. She was sitting on the edge of the throne in a leather bustier that exposed her tits and her pussy and tall leather boots and nothing else.

"Mickey was in a bondage leather outfit. Leather studded straps in an X across his chest and black leather chaps that exposed his ass and his cock. He started yelling about how his subjects were to show their respect to the royal court by sucking his dick or eating her pussy or both.

"I chose neither. Not interested in cock and she had obviously already been fucked as she was leaking big gobs of cum on the cushion. But that didn't stop a line from forming.

"I ducked around the corner and went upstairs. On the landing Sarah was pivot person in the center of a ring of a dozen cocks waiting to be sucked. She looked ecstatic. But then Sarah always loved sucking cock.

"The first bedroom I peeked into was not my scene. Apparently a number of the guys that showed up were gay and they were going at it every which way. The less said the better unless anybody is curious?

"No? Ok. Moving on. The next bedroom had three couples on the bed fucking and a couple more on the floor and against the wall. It was pretty normal stuff, except the one guy that was getting fucked in the ass while he fucked a girl.

"But Cathy was not in there. The last bedroom had 2 girls and 10 or more guys. Each girl had a guy in her pussy, another in her ass and a third in her mouth. The one girl also was jacking a guy off with each hand. I didn't recognize the one girl, but the one doing the extra credit hand jobs was Tony's step daughter and I could have sworn she was only 16.

"No dear", Cathy interjected. "She looks young with those tiny tits, but she had just turned 21." Laughing she continued, "I should be the one talking about tiny tits."

"Your tits are magnificent and I will defend their honor against anyone!" I said quite loudly, surprising even myself with how forcefully I delivered that statement.

Cathy blushed, Heather gave me one of her 'you done good' smiles and Bill high fived me.

"Thank you for that, James. I like her tits a lot myself. Anyway, Cathy wasn't upstairs so I carefully snuck back downstairs and into the kitchen without getting caught so I didn't have to suck the royal scepter or the royal cum depository, which looked to be getting another load deposited imminently.

"Kitchen was full of eating, drinking, sucking, fucking and not many clothes, but it was also devoid of Cathy. So I went out back and found her sitting next to a much older woman who was sucking on Tony's cock.

"To be honest, she looked like someone's grandmother rather than a guest at a swing party. The three of them were quite engrossed in what they were doing, which I learned was that Cathy was getting head lessons from this woman using Tony as her guinea pig."

"Tony was the second one. Frank had been the first one, but I didn't catch him in time and I ended up sucking his cum and he went limp on me," said Cathy.

I spoke up and said, "If that is where you learned what you did to me earlier, I'd say those lessons were well worth it. I'd love to see you pass some tips down to Heather. She is pretty good, but you did some things I am not sure I have ever seen in porn movies."

"Well, we'll see darlin'," Cathy said with a smile.

"In any case, the woman, whose name was Claire, was showing Cathy some pointers on how to give good head. So I just sat back and listened. She was good. Eventually somebody slammed the kitchen door and Cathy saw me standing there. 'James get over here so I can practice,' she said.

"So I did. Tony sprayed his come all over Claire's face because she was flicking her tongue on the underside of his cock when he lost it and she couldn't get into her mouth in time. She kept sucking him until he was done, then scraped his cum up with her finger and sucked it down.

"By this time I had my pants down and Cathy's mouth on me cock and she was doing something that was unbelievably arousing. 'That's right sweetie' Claire said. 'Now let me show you something that they all like.' And she circled the base of my cock with her thumb and middle finger and squeezed.

"The pressure trapped the blood in my cock and it got really swollen and hard and then she put her lips around my cock and took about half of it in her mouth. She pulled back until her tongue was tickling the very end and then slid it back into her mouth. This time she took about three fourths of it and I could feel the back of her throat. She pulled me out again and this time she didn't stop sliding down it until her lips went over her fingers. My cock was in her throat.

"If she hadn't been squeezing my cock, I would have come right then. She kept me there for what felt like a long time then pulled off and pointed my cock at Cathy. 'Your turn dearie. Don't try to take it all at once. Do it slow until you think you are going to gag, then let it up and slowly try it again. It takes practice.'

"Cathy grabbed my cock at the base and put my cock in her mouth and slid it almost half way in. She pulled it out and then tried again. This time I could feel the back of her throat and she started to gag.

"Claire pulled her head off and let Cathy choke and gag for a minute. 'I want to try again' said Cathy and this time she held me at the back of her throat for a little while longer.

"Claire told her with a big smile, 'That's very good. It just takes practice to get over the gag reflex. And you young man, I have a special treat for you because you were so good. You didn't try to grab her head and force yourself deeper'.

"With that, Claire grabbed my cock from Cathy and slid my cock down her throat again in two tries and then started licking my balls. I thought I was going to pop. Then I felt her finger start to rub my asshole and then it was in and when she hit what I later learned was my prostate, I felt like I was going to take the top of her head off I exploded so hard.

"I had never come that hard in my life. I was pouring my cum straight down her throat and then she pulled back and swirled my cockhead around with her tongue and I nearly passed out. When I caught my breath, I pulled her up and kissed her long and wet with lots of tongue. She giggled and said 'nobody has kissed this old lady like that in years. If I was 10 years younger, I'd suck you hard again and climb your bones like a monkey.'

"Claire got up and walked away. After she was gone, I cuddled Cathy and said, 'I don't think this is our sort of party. Shall we go?' She nodded and said 'Besides, I have some practicing to do.' So we got ready to go.

"I said I needed to pee before we left, so I headed for the bathroom. The pee girl was still there and she smiled when she saw me. There were also two other naked girls and a guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen. The girls were doing coke off of it. They would run a line along his prick, snort it and then suck his cock to get the last of it off.

"They asked if I wanted some, I said 'No. I'm just here to pee. Besides, no offense guy, but I'm not into dicks.' He shrugged, so I turned and peed on the girl again. This time I aimed better or she was already close and she came from my peeing on her clit.

"Later we found out that things went crazy after that. The cops didn't get called but the loving nurturing swap circle we had was never the same. We pulled back for a while and it turned out to be a good thing. Several people got some nasty STDs and they are still running their course.

"We decided it was time to move, so we found a realtor and put the house up for sale. Because of the legendary nature of Mickey's party, the swinging community all seemed to want to buy into the neighborhood, so our house had 18 offers in the first 6 hours it was listed. We sold for well above the asking price, but we had to move out in 10 days. Fortunately, this house was open. But we didn't expect the AC to die like that," and with that Bill's voice trailed off there.

I chimed in, "But if it hadn't, tonight might not have taken place and we wouldn't have met our new neighbors in such a spectacular fashion.

"One person's bad luck can be another person's good fortune." I raised my wine glass and said, "To good fortune."

Epilogue 1

Bill and Cathy's AC got fixed on Monday as promised and they moved back to their house Wednesday or Thursday. We have remained friends with them and see then occasionally even though Bill got a big promotion a couple of years later that required that he move to his company's World Headquarters in a big eastern seaboard city.

Cathy was as good as she promised. She taught Heather everything she knew about giving head. Bill and I didn't need to be asked twice to be guinea pigs.

While Heather will occasionally give in to my pressure to let me fuck her ass, it has never approached the intensity it did that one night. Cathy on the other hand, loved anal and especially loved double penetration. It didn't matter whose dick was where, she just loved having two dicks in her. Heather would come up and play with us or once we broke the ice, she would tape us or take pictures. Thank gawd for digital photography and digital video. No trying to figure out where to get the film processed anymore. Plus it is a lot easier to share with the other participants.

Epilogue 2

Since I first wrote this adventure, we got some amazing news. Cathy just had a little baby boy. This is a miracle. Cathy thought she could never get pregnant.

Bill is ecstatic, over the moon ecstatic.

Cathy must have gotten pregnant while they were back visiting us because they were here 9 months ago.

They asked us to be the god parents for little James. Of course we said yes. Oh my gawd Heather was so excited. We left the next day to see them.

And now, Heather and I are still freaking out. We just got back from seeing Bill and Cathy and little James. He is so damn cute.

Just before we left, Bill and Cathy shared something with us. Part of the reason Bill and Cathy got together was because neither one of them could have children. Cathy because of a congenital defect, she was never supposed to be able to conceive. Bill because when he was 21 he thought he got a girl pregnant, got scared and got a vasectomy. It turned out she wasn't pregnant, but he was still snipped. So they never needed the 'how many children are we going to have' discussion. But then a miracle occurred, and Bill and Cathy now have little James.

I asked and Bill said that he did get tested discretely. The ends did not find each other. He is still shooting blanks. He hasn't told Cathy.

This leaves only one conclusion, so I offered to submit to a paternity test and to accept any consequences. Bill's face clouded up and he told me to stop being a "Fucking noble fool" and stormed off.

Cathy talked to us and said, "Little James is a miracle baby and he is our double miracle baby. He will always be mine and Bill's. If you happened to be there when he was conceived is irrelevant. Bill is his father. End of story. Because of circumstances, we weren't going to ever have a baby so we accepted that. But now that we have James we realize that he is the best thing that has ever happened to us.

"Please don't be mad at Bill."

We hugged and we cried and Bill came back and apologized and Heather fucked him to let him know we still love him.

Just before writing this, I sent a notarized copy of a document renouncing any claim on little James with one stipulation, that if he ever needs anything, they are to contact us immediately.

I have to go. Heather needs me. Suddenly, not having children is very hard on her.