Swinging With A White Couple

Story Info
Many firsts on this sexy, dirty night!
3.8k words
4.35
24.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Matty and before I was with Stevie, I had dated a white guy from my gym for about 6 months. We didn't last long because our goals in life and personalities didn't quite match up. The sex was what really held us together. I guess by then I had become a size queen because of my experience with Malcolm's Big Black Cock along with the large ebony dildos Matty had used on me.

Sam turned out to be a real stud in the bedroom. While his cock was shorter than Malcolm's, he was actually thicker and stretched my tight Asian pussy nicely. He was also into some kinky things like roleplaying and even swinging and orgies. He liked to talk about his adventures with other couples and groups which got me quite aroused. While I don't think I'll ever do a gang bang or orgy, the thoughts of swinging weren't something that I could ignore. He got my pussy aching and cumming whenever he'd tell me about fucking other wives or girlfriends while his girlfriend would fuck their men.

He eventually asked if I wanted to swing with a couple he knew. They were white, older than us, but well versed in the lifestyle. Sam had played with them with his black ex during a mini-vacation to Las Vegas. He showed me some pics of them and both were very attractive. Lisa was a voluptuous blonde and Mario was an athletically thin Italian with olive skin and a welcoming smile. I was immediately turned on by both of them.

We discussed how it would all work and Sam set me at ease with his experience. They liked to host at their large, modern home in the suburbs and we'd stay the night if all worked out. Sam and I had some incredible sex that night as the thoughts (and desires) bounced in our heads. For my part, I had never been with a woman and Sam was clear that Lisa was bi and she'd more than welcome me to play on the other team for the first time.

The next day, Sam wasted no time in contacting his longtime sex partners. The readily agreed and we made plans for a couple of weeks out since both of our schedules were packed.

Every night seemed like a preview of what was to come. Sam revealed details slowly about each of them allowing me to digest and get aroused with each tantalising tidbit.

I learned that Mario had a nice big cock that he kept shaved. He was dominant like Sam and loved when his wife would play with women. Lisa had large breasts, curvy butt, and also was completely waxed. She also liked anal which I hadn't tried before but was curious. One of her most loved positions was a DP with Mario in her ass and another cock buried in her white pussy. I was definitely intrigued by this which Sam duly noted. In fact, he started fingering my ass more during the lead up to our visit and even had bought a butt plug for me to insert during sex...it was heaven!

The day was fast approaching and I came so much leading up to that night both with sex and masturbating separately from Sam. I was practically in heat imagining what was in store. I only hoped that it would meet (or exceed!) my expectations.

That Saturday I took an extra long shower and trimmed my black pubic hair into a nice strip. Sam like just a little hair rather than completely smooth. I wore a sexy matching bra and thong that left little to the imagination with the transparent lace. My hard, brown nipples stood out proudly as I rubbed my hands over them in front of the mirror. My pussy tingled at the events to come.

"Looking fucking sexy as hell, baby," Sam said as he walked in and gently took me into his arms for a kiss. "That dress will be killer on you," pointing to my little sundress on the bed. Sam was already dressed since we lived in separate places and he had recently arrived to pick me up. He held up something in his hand. "I've got one more thing for you to have on...I mean 'in' you." With a sly smile, he opened his hand and showed me a new anal plug. It was a short shiny metal piece with a red jewel at the exposed end. My pussy instantly got wet knowing he wanted me to insert it before we went to his friends.

I gave no resistance as Sam motioned for me to go on all fours on the bed. He went to my nightstand and pulled out some lube. My thonged ass was on full display and I could feel the heat of his breath on my asshole and wanting pussy. He gave a quick kiss on the panties before pulling them to the side. "I see someone is already excited," he laughed. The wetness from my Chinese hole was self-evident. I couldn't hide my arousal.

He licked my ass causing me to moan then lubed up the plug and inserted it into my ass. It felt so dirty to have that in with the jewel exposed for him, and soon Lisa and Mario. Sam slid the thong back in place and spanked my ass causing me to moan once more. "I think that'll do. They'll love seeing this surprise."

I got up and immediately felt the probe that was firmly lodged in my rectum. I could also feel the dampness coming from my sex.

I finished getting ready and Sam and I were off to swing.

Their house was beautiful and big with a manicured lawn and perfectly trimmed trees. We knocked on the door and Lisa greeted us. She was quite attractive and I instantly was aroused and the possibilities of being with her. Lisa's tight mini-dress left little to the imagination. I could tell she didn't have a bra and when she turned around, there were no pantie lines.

We came in and went to the kitchen to meet Mario. He was taller than Sam and his welcoming smile put me at ease. We made small talk as the wine flowed and eventually had a wonderful meal out on their back patio.

The men offered to clean the table and Lisa and I made our way to their living room. She was a blast to talk to and we felt like old friends in no time. We sat next to each other on the couch, her long sexy legs on display along with deep cleavage from her D-cup breasts. My eyes gave away my desire and she would make sure I had a good view whenever she switched her crossed legs. I could easily see up her short dress to the first white pussy I had ever seen in person.

I could smell my own arousal and wondered if she was also in a state of desire. Her hard, erect nipples certainly seemed to indicate it and I swear I could have smelled her pussy each time she opened her legs. She was flirty and touchy with me and it was driving me crazy.

The men came in and sat on chairs opposite of us. The sexual tension was growing as Sam and Mario began to talk about some of the trips they had taken including several to nude resorts and one to Hedonism in Jamaica. Sam hadn't mentioned that before and I wanted to know more. Lisa had moved closer and our legs were touching and rubbing against each other.

Sam talked about the toga party they went to and how the hot tubs were simply a place for all sorts of sex even between the same sexes. It seemed that no one cared if guys were making out with guys or women with women.

At that point, Lisa turned to me and asked, "Have you ever made out with a woman?" Her arm went over my shoulder and my pussy was aching. I rubbed my ass into her couch pressing that plug into my ass.

"Well...well, no...not yet." My words were cut off as Lisa leaned in and kissed me deeply. Our tongues swirled together. The softness of her kiss was in such contrast to the men I made out with. My pussy was dripping as she reached up and cupped my breasts. I moaned loudly and went to touch her large tits too. Lisa's nipples were still hard and I tweaked them eliciting a moan from her too.

We kissed and fondled each other for several minutes. She reached behind my dress and unzipped it. I let it fall from my shoulders exposing my B-cups that were wrapped in that sheer bra. I heard Mario compliment me and looked over quickly. I had almost forgotten about the boys. They were completely engrossed in the scene in front of them. Their cocks tenting in clear arousal.

I leaned back and gave Lisa complete access to my breasts which she fully exposed. She sucked on my nipples and practically made me cum with her expertise. So different than how a man does it.

Lisa's hand pulled at my dress and I slipped out of it completely. I was on this strange couch with only a lacy thong while a sexy white woman was stimulating me beyond imagination. The men were openly rubbing their clothed erections encouraging us further.

My new lover swiftly went to my hips as I lifted up and she removed my panties. My well trimmed Chinese pussy was on display for the three of them.

"Oh my! What is that?!" Mario exclaimed looking right at my ass. He obviously saw my butt plug and got extremely excited. My pussy was dripping at this point.

"Let me find out, dear!" Lisa quipped back and without another word, she dove into my cunt licking all around it, savoring my nectar, and swirling her tongue all around my plug. Sam didn't say a word, only rubbed his cock while watching us women. Lisa had gone on all fours on the floor to get better access to my sex and in the process her ass was also front and center for the men.

She expertly ate my cunt until I screamed with an orgasm. It was incredibly erotic to be orally serviced by a woman. Her touch and soft skin was beyond my imagination and all I could think about was reciprocating on her. As I calmed down from that intense orgasm, she stood up and I slid my body down so my ass was on the carpet driving that plug deeper into me. Lisa hiked up her dress only a little bit to expose her hairless white pussy.

I heard the men moan as she inched forward and I opened my mouth to taste my first woman. She was straddling my hips while standing and I wantonly spread my legs. My fingers found my dripping Asian hole and I masturbated while my tongue made its first contact with a pussy.

She tasted divine! It was different, and better, than when I tasted my juices on any of those past sex toys and cocks. I was intoxicated by her scent as I greedily lapped at this white pussy. After licking from ass to clit, I settled on her trigger point and began to focus on her orgasm. Lisa moaned approval and ground her hips into me.

"That's it, sweetie. Eat momma's pussy." Each sentence made me feel submissive and wanting to please her more. She held the back of my head and fucked my face hard until she reached her climax. Juices flowed from her white pussy as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her. I never would have thought that so much wetness would turn me on but I ended up coming too, pushing three fingers deep into my hole as we came together.

I sat there and gently lapped at her pussy as we both settled down from the intense orgasms.

Mario broke the silence. "Forgot to tell you that was what we offer for dessert." We all cracked up from that and it reset the tension in the room.

Lisa helped me back up to the couch and we cuddled as we looked over at the men. Our breasts touched and our hands continued to roam randomly across our bodies. "Boys," Lisa shot over to them. "No fair that we are naked and y'all aren't!"

They didn't need to be asked twice and quickly removed their clothes. I focused on Mario as he got undressed. He was older than us but had a wonderful body with no hair. He was smooth with a raging hardon that was thick and long. God, I love big dick and knew I would be soon enjoying it. Sam also was naked in a flash and Lisa watched his big cock bounce as he came over to her.

I looked up only to have Mario and his big dick right in my face. So, this was swinging, I thought to myself as I reached up and began to blow Lisa's husband. She was returning the favor with my boyfriend and soon we were sucking and drooling all over these white cocks getting them closer to the end goal.

But before they could cum, Lisa stopped and told me to turn around on the couch with my ass up. Like synchronised swimmers, we both assumed doggystyle while the men behind us ogled our ass and pussies. They bent down and enjoyed eating us for some time. To be honest, Mario wasn't great at oral but he more than made up for it with sex.

The men stood up in unison and lined up their big dicks for our pussies. Lisa held my hand as they slowly entered us. Clearly, the three of them had done this before and had all the right moves. Mario stretched me nicely. He was slightly shorter than Sam but was definitely the thickest cock I ever had, even to this day. The feeling of fullness had me cumming hard by the time he was balls deep in my Asian hole.

Lisa and I gripped each other as we came and then continued to be fucked by our respective males.

"Goddam, she it tight, Sam!" Mario exclaimed.

"She's got a great cunt, doesn't she? And, of course, I'm loving your wife's pussy, as always!" Sam replied and I heard them high five. It was so dirty to have them talk about our most intimate of areas while fucking us and I came again which everyone acknowledged with encouragement.

The men finally pulled out and had us ride them on the couch. It was a tight fit but Lisa and I managed to take their cocks and enjoy the pleasure of swinging.

After several minutes Lisa reached over to my ass and played with the butt plug that obscenely stood out. She then whispered something to Sam for which he nodded. She got off of my boyfriend and the both focused on me.

I felt her reach down and extract the anal plug from my ass. I immediately missed being filled. That desire went away quickly as she pushed a finger and then two into my ass. I moaned loudly and fell onto her husband's chest. He kissed me deeply as I felt cold lube being rubbed all over my ass, then I heard from her, "She should be ready but let me get you, too."

After a moment, there was pressure against my asshole and I knew what was finally happening. Sam's cock head stretched my virgin ass and I, at first, whimpered in pain which quickly went to pleasure. He gently inserted inch after inch of his big white dick into my Chinese ass.

I had never, ever felt so full having two thick cocks in me at the same time. He barely stroked once or twice before I was cumming and actually squirted all over their couch. Lisa laughed and shouted, "Me thinks she likes it!" The men just laughed but I was still in the throws of orgasm as they synced up their fucking of my holes. They obviously had done this before given the perfect coordination of their penetration.

Lisa cheered us on and watched them DP me while off to the side fingering her own pussy. I believe she came but I was too busy to really pay much attention.

The men used my holes for their own pleasure for five or ten minutes before I felt them building up. They both grunted and made more noise as their orgasms built up. It was edging me, too, as they finally reach a point of no return and slammed hard into my cunt and asshole. They exploded into me almost at the same time which triggered my own climax.

Never in a million years would I have guessed I'd find myself in this situation but it was over the top to say the least.

Sam exited my now sore asshole and I could feel his cum immediately run out onto Mario's cock. My new lover was still hard amazingly but I was spent and needed a rest before another round. In the last 20 minutes I had broken multiple barriers in my quest for sexual adventure: first bisexual tryst, first swinging, and first double penetration.

When I got off of her husband, Lisa took my place. She grabbed Mario's thick white cock and sat on him with both of our juices still coating him. He had incredible staying power. Sam sat on the love seat and I joined him on his lap as I didn't want to get any cum on their nice furniture, though they didn't seem to really care about sexual residue.

Sam played with my sensitive tits as we watched the couple copulate a few feet from us. Lisa looked behind at us and gave us a great view of her husband's cock sliding out and then back in. It was like our own personal porn and my boyfriend and I started to get aroused again. I could feel Sam's dick pressing into my bottom. No way I was going to have anal sex again but definitely was up for some regular sex.

I maneuvered just a bit so he cock could now enter me as we faced our swinging partners. Lisa took note and spun around herself so we all could watch each other having sex. The sounds and scent were intoxicating as we screwed each other.

After several minutes, Lisa offered with a devilish grin, "Wanna switch?" How could I say no?

Lisa and I stood up with an audible moan from the men but soon were greeted with smiles from them as we changed partners. I sat on Mario's fat cock first, again without cleaning his dick now coated with three of the four swinger's juices. I watched as Sam's horny smile welcomed his friend's wife onto his big penis.

The men played with our tits and we fucked them fast and hard. Lisa came first followed by Sam then me. It was all too much. Mario was a stud and kept up the pace until he eventually shot load #2 in my Chinese cunt.

I fell off to the side and we all gave a laugh at the state of affairs at the moment: all naked with cum everywhere.

Mario excused him self and returned with multiple warm wet wash clothes. We thanked him and clean ourselves up while small talk floated in the air. Lisa asked me to help with another round of drinks and we made our way naked to the kitchen. My eyes were glued on her thick ass and the sway of her hips. She was a sexy woman.

As we poured the drinks, Lisa asked, "So how has your first time been thus far?" She had a sultry twinkle in her eye. I was blushing a bit.

"Which first?" We both giggled. "Well, so far so good on all fronts," I reassured her. Something came over me and I moved in to kiss this curvy blonde. Our hands went all over each other once again. Her breasts were amazing and I got to get my hands on that soft, round ass of her. We moaned as we reached each other's sex and digitally penetrated each other.

Fingering ourselves and making noise apparently got the attention of the men. Pretty soon they just gathered close to us with growing erections watching this Asian and white woman going at it. It felt surreal.

Lisa broke our embrace. "Let's go to the bedroom," she said in between your panting breaths. The men gave each other a fist bump and we went off. Lisa held my hand as we climbed the stairs. The men chased after our asses with every step. We were happy, frisky, and about to fuck more.

The next couple of hours were a blur of pussy, cock, more pussy, then more cock. My butt was way too sore for more anal but Lisa got her ass fucked repeatedly by my boyfriend and her husband. I dutifully helped with lube and touching/massaging any genitals that were close enough. I loved every moment.

We eventually passed out and somehow I ended up entwined with Lisa. Our breasts and pussies seemed to be constantly in contact throughout the night and it felt wonderful. While I love dick, I must say being bi is something that I can't deny.

In the morning, Lisa and I had one final episode in the shower. Their bathroom was made for swinging with large open areas including the shower area. We put on quite a show for the boys as we lathered and washed each other. The men openly masturbated but we decided to give them one last bit of relief and jerked them off - me on Mario and Lisa with Sam. We joked with them that the first guy to cum would get both women first the next time we swung. I think they thought we were serious and fully concentrated on cumming fast which Mario was able to do just before Sam.

We all had a final laugh and Mario told Lisa and I that we had to keep our word. I just looked at Lisa and said, "I'm game if you are." She smile and nodded.

Sam and I left after a light breakfast and had more dirty sex at my place later that day. Unfortunately, our schedules never synced after that and Sam and I broke up. I wish I had another round with Lisa and Mario but it was not to be.

I do have one more sordid adventure with Sam to share with everyone. It was the first time my boyfriend was the bull and we cuckolded one of his co-workers...please let me know if you'd like to hear about it🙂

12