All Comments on 'Swinging With A White Couple'

by francisslope99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honey, drop your boyfriend Stevie.

It won't work because he can never satisfy you.

You deserve to have your own bull too just like Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

fantastic..so hot...more please Francis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love big black cock. Luckily my husband is open and lets me have other sexual partners and they are always well hung black men. I’m a complete whore for black cock. I’m hoping I grow out of it someday.

AllenWoodyAllenWoodyalmost 2 years ago

Love it! We don't swing, but my Chinese girlfriend has a super tight kitty. It took many, many sessions before she could comfortably handle my girthy white cock. This story reminded me of that. Glad I found your story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow that was a lot of sex, great story! Hedonism! Yes, years ago I went to Hedonism with my best friend from middle school, we left our hubbies home with the kids. All inhibitions and/or sanity for couple of 35yo's went out the window on the second day, for her it was multiple men every day but one, white or black, she divorced two years later, went black. Wildest for me: a five-some with my friend ie. three black studs and the us (I did DP the hard way) but I also had two great threesomes with two other couples (both white) and discovered I really enjoyed being with another woman, I came particularly hard once when her husband watched her going down on me. I'm still married, it was bumpy when I went back home, (a few BBC flings) but now I have a few FWB with a couple of women. Wink, wink from my hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OK. She’s Asian. In fact, she’s Chinese. How many times do we have to be told?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrancisslope99@francisslope99
Mid-30's Chinese woman who has been awaken sexually. My kinks span a range of interests including cuckolding (my fav), race play, light BDSM (giving and receiving), and a few others. I've had threesomes (Asian, black, and white) and swinging once with a white couple but prefer...