Swinging with My Sister

Story Info
My wife and I join my sisters' swingers' group.
7.2k words
4.66
73.4k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers

My wife, Shirley and I were watching our niece walk across the stage at her college graduation. The ceremony was outside on the beautifully landscaped campus green of a small but well known Women's college. We're here with my sister, Gwinn and brother in law Charlie as a surprise for our niece. As the last name is called and the last diploma handed out a small group of grads, including my niece, rush the stage and shed their gowns.

Underneath they are sporting brief bikinis, they turn and moon the crowd before running and jumping into the large fountain nearby. Security starts to give chase, but the Dean laughingly waves them off. We join a small group, probably mostly relatives heading to the fountain, cell phones clicking.

The girls are jumping around splashing each other as we reach the edge. Bonnie my niece catches sight of us and jumps out sopping wet. She hugs her aunt, Shirley was wearing a white dress, now wet, without a bra, it looked like she was in a wet t-shirt contest. Bonnie then jumps onto me, her arms and legs wrapped around me. I'm immediately soaked.

After planting a big kiss on my lips, she says, "I didn't expect you guys. This is great."

"We wanted it to be a surprise, we are so proud of you."

Gwinn says, "Bonnie you're creating a spectacle, everyone's staring."

Bonnie yells, "It's Ok everybody he's, my uncle."

My hands on my nieces almost bare bottom I'm hoping the bulge in my pants is not showing.

Finally, she gets down, grabs our hands and says, "Hey walk me back to the dorm."

Blowing a kiss to Bonnie, Gwinn says to me, "We'll meet you at the car."

As we walk across the campus, Bonnie asks, "How long are you guys staying?"

"That's the other surprise. We're moving here."

"Really, you mean permanently?"

"Yeah, California is just too crazy, we sold our house out there and bought one down here on the beach. We're staying with your folks until our furniture gets here."

As we walked Bonnie talked non-stop. By the time we reached the dorm we knew about her plans to work towards her master's degree, that she was sharing an apartment for the summer not too far from her parents with a couple of friends and that she planned on partying allnight At the dorm we all hugged and said our goodbyes.

The trip back home was a little over two hours. During that time the four of us solved most of the worlds problems.

Charlie had made dinner reservation at a chop house. He said, "Thanks to Bonnie drenching you, we can go back home so you two can change or we can go someplace more casual."

We opted for casual. We ended up sitting outside on the deck at a little beachfront café overlooking the gulf.

While waiting on our entrees Gwinn says, "Ok, I have something to tell you guys. If you're uncomfortable with what I'm going to say just stop me and I'll never bring it up gain OK."

Shirley smiling says, "Oh, this I got to hear, spill it girl."

Gwinn hesitates looks at Charlie who smiles and nods.

We are the only people on the deck, but she whispers, "After Bonnie left for college Charlie and I joined a swinger's group."

Shirley, "You mean like swing dancing?"

"No, like sex swingers. Are you shocked?"

"Ah, no, a little surprised maybe. So, tell us about it."

"There are or were six to eight couples. One of them is moving and we'd like to invite you two to join our group."

I said, "Wow, didn't see this coming."

Shirley, "So, what exactly does your little group do?"

"Well, we get together once a month and eat and drink and play sexy games and usually swap partners. Everyone is very nice, no one has to do anything they don't want, we're not into real kinky stuff like bondage. We just enjoy doing sexy things with each other."

Shirley, "How did you get into this?"

"Well like I said we were empty nesters. We always had a good sex life but when we were approached both of us agreed to give it a shot. Actually, we're closer now than we were. It's been fun and kinda exciting."

Shirley, "Well, I think we need to talk about it. It's not something I've thought about. What about you Gene?"

"Ah no, it's not been on my bucket list. It's worth thinking about."

"Well at least you didn't say no. Talk it over and let us know. We think it's fun and believe you'd like it."

Most nights Shirley and I enjoy some sexual activity when we go to bed. Tonight, we sucked each other off then she laid on top of me. Lying together we talked about the swingers group.

Shirley says, "Our sex life is great, but we are starting a new chapter in our life what with the move and all. Maybe it'll add something. It'll be an adventure. What do you think?"

"At first, I thought no way but like you say we're starting a new chapter and we don't have to do anything we don't want. We can always leave. Let's try it."

The next few days we were busy exploring and getting familiar with the area. After several phone calls we tracked down our furniture. It was on a truck somewhere in Nevada. We couldn't get a delivery date.

As the time came closer for our swinging debut, we almost backed out, but curiosity kept us on track.

The evening of the meeting Gwinn gave us final instructions.

"Wash your pits, wear loose fitting clothes, make sure you don't have holes in your underwear. Relax and have fun."

"Thanks Mom."

We met in one of the couple's homes. It was huge, 5 bedrooms, a pool house, a guest house and well appointed. Gwinn introduced us to everyone over cocktails. They were an attractive and pleasant group, and everybody made an effort to welcome us. We enjoyed delicious hors d'oevures before gathering in the family room.

Seated in a circle with a stack of cards in front of us. Tonight's game was called taboo. The object was to, in turn, spin a numbered wheel to pick someone then select a card. You either had to perform the task written on the card or pass.

We rolled dice to see who would start. A lady across from us went first. She selected Charlie then picked a card. Her task was to kiss his breast for two minutes. Charlie quickly shed his shirt and the lady proceeded to kiss and lick and suck for the allotted time. We learned that the word kiss could mean anything you wanted.

My first task was to kiss a lady's inner thighs, a minute on each side.

Shirley's first had a guy "kiss" her crotch for a minute. There was a lot of laughing and kidding around. All in all, it was a good time. I had my dick kissed. Shirley got her tits kissed which left her naked. About halfway through Gwinn had her tits kissed. When she took her top off It hit me. That's my sister with the great boobs. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Shirley saw me staring and poked me in the ribs.

After the final round most everyone was naked or half naked.

The finale was the name drawing. All the women put their names in a bowl and the men took turns drawing. I thought, hey what would I do if I drew my sister?

Shirley was the second name drawn. I watched her walk naked with her "date" up the staircase. Her bare butt and long legs drew a lot of attention, both male and female. I ended up with Angi. A cute little redhead. She was barely 5 feet tall and probably weighed 90lbs. Well put together though.

She led me to one of the bedrooms in the guest house. The rule was that once you removed an article of clothing you weren't supposed to put it back on. Therefore, when we arrived in the bedroom, I was naked from the waist down, she naked from the waist up. Once inside I quickly sat in a chair to minimize my hard on. I had had a hard-on so long my nuts hurt. She sat on the edge of the bed.

I said, "Angi this is my first time so what do we do now?"

She smiled, "Whatever we want, we can just talk if you want."

"What would you like to do?"

"Whatever you'd like to do."

Angi, laughed and said, "We sound like when my husband and I try to pick a place to eat. Where do you want to go? Where do you want to go?"

We laughed.

"So Angi do we kiss?"

"If we want to, do you want to? Here we go again."

Trying to break the ice, I said, "I'd like to kiss you."

She walked over and sat on my lap. I gently kissed her. She responded with a little tongue action. We smooched for a while as I massaged her tits.

She stood up, wrapped her hand around my dick, said, "You have a nice one."

She bent and kissed the tip of it, ran her tongue up the underside, then began to unbutton my shirt. I removed it. She unzipped and stepped out of her skirt, slowly rolled her panties down. She had a small patch of bright red hair on her pubes and small but full pussy lips. I ran a finger over her slit.

She said, "We don't have to fuck. We can do something else, or like I said we can just talk."

I said, "How bout if I eat your cute pussy a little bit and then we can go from there."

"Sounds like a fun plan."

I picked her up carried her to the bed, we kissed and tongued each other before I laid her down and started licking her. I had been flicking her clit for a while when she grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her. Soon she tensed up, shuddered, then relaxed.

I knelt on the bed preparing to enter her when she said, "I want to be on top."

I laughed and said, "Good idea. I'd probably squash you."

She smiled and said, "I just like to be on top."

I stretched out, she twirled her tongue around my dick and slowly sucked it into her warm mouth. She sucked it for a minute or two and then ever so slowly sat down on it. The sensation was great. I played with her tits as she slowly rode up and down. I held out longer than I thought I would but finally squirted into her. She laid on my chest for a while. She got up and walked to the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth and towel and proceeded to wash my dick.

Holding it up with a couple of fingers she kissed it, said, "Good as new."

Gently playing with my balls she said, "Well how was your first night with the group? No don't answer. It sounds like I was fishing for a compliment. I enjoyed being with you and hope we hook up again in the future."

"Angi I was lucky to have you as my first. I had fun; you were great. So, what happens now is there a check out time?"

"It's whatever we want. Some of them are probably back in the family room, others are probably having seconds. There really are few rules."

Squeezing her butt, I said, "Let's just lie her together for a while." I enjoy the feel of your skin on mine."

We laid like that until she scooted down and started sucking my boobs. With her sucking and my dick pressed against her stomach I got hard again.

She smiled and kissed me, and said, "I think I feel seconds coming on."

With that she again sat on my dick. This time after I came, she used her mouth to clean me. A warm mouth is much better than a warm washcloth.

We got dressed and went back in the big house. Gwinn was there playing scrabble with her date, Howie. Angie's husband was there, they said goodbyes and left. Charlie came in in a few minutes later. The four of us were playing pitch when Shirley finally came out. I excused myself and went to her. We hugged and kissed.

I asked, "So how was it?"

"It was interesting, fun and interesting. How about you?"

"It was fun. I'm still trying to get my head around it. We'll talk later."

Once in the car Gwinn asked us, "So what did you think? Tell us how it went."

Shirley said, "Actually taboo was kind of fun. And Howie was nice. I was a little nervous but he was patient and sweet about it."

"Gene how'd it go with you?"

"Like Shirley said, taboo was fun. I've never seen that many bare pussies and tits at one time before, not to mention hard-ons. Angie was nice. All in all, I had a good time."

"So will you go next time?"

"I'll say probably but Shirl and I need to talk. We'll let you know."

At home Shirl and I showered together. We quickly dried off and hopped into bed.

Shirley said, "I can't believe how horny I am."

"Yeah, me too."

Like newlyweds we screwed our brains out.

As usual, afterwards she stretched out on top of me and we started to chat.

I asked, "So, what did you think about our first swinging?"

"It was interesting. I think I might be an exhibitionist. I kinda got off being naked in front of the group."

"You looked so cute walking up the stairs bare assed naked. Speaking of ass, there were a lot of nice ones to look at. How was it in the bedroom?"

"Well, the physical sensations were good, I actually had a small O. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he thought I was hot. That was good for my ego. The sex was fun. Somehow it sorta felt like an out of body experience. How about you."

"Well like you said the physical part, touching and being touched by someone different was nice. Thinking of you being fucked by another man was kind of a turn on. Angi had a nice body, I stumbled around not being sure how to start but the sex was good. It felt like I was watching a movie that I was in."

"I felt a little weird having a hardon the whole night. But the weirdest part was setting next to my sister with her bare boobs. It finally dawned on me hey I might draw my sister."

"I thought the same thing. What if Charlie draws my name? So, what would you do?"

"I don't know. First, I thought I'd just pass. I've never thought about Gwinn sexually, but it turned me on just seeing her boobs and I wanted to see my sister naked. Is that crazy?"

"I don't think so. I had the same thoughts about Charlie. I'd like to see him naked. I guess we're just closet perverts. I wonder if they're thinking the same thing about us."

The next morning the four of us were having breakfast, Gwinn, asked, "Now that you've had a chance to sleep on it, tell us what you think about our little group."

"Well, it was fun and I'd say exciting. Not as emotional as I expected. Shirley and I make love, Angi and I had sex, fun sex."

Shirley added, "Yeah, I agree. It was just fun sex. No baggage just having fun."

Charlie said, "I think it's cool. We've been with each of them several times and its always different."

I asked, "Is it always just the same couples?"

"Usually, but occasionally someone will bring a guest. That adds a little spice. Speaking of spice, every once in a while, we all stay in the same room together and have an orgy."

Shirley, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

Charlie added, "You can always just watch. You see some interesting stuff."

Shirley asked. "Speaking of interesting, what's the deal with the single lady last night?"

Gwinn, "Her husband was out of town, so she came by herself."

"So did she end up with a date?"

"Well one of the couples asked her to join them for a threesome."

I asked, "Really does that happen often?"

"Charlie and I have had a threesome a few times. Not the two of us together but separately. Sometimes a female and sometimes with a male."

"Really?"

"Yeah, a couple of times I was double penetrated. Once I just sucked one guy off while I was fucked by another."

Shirley, "So, what did you do with another female?"

"My favorite was doing 69 with her while the guy fucked my ass."

"What about you, Charlie? What was your favorite?'

"I like double penetration but having someone sitting on my face and another sitting on my dick is my favorite."

Gwinn asked, "Have you guys ever had a three-way?"

We both shook our heads.

"Like I said Charlie and I've never been together in one, if you'd be interested Charlie and I would love to be with you."

The next morning, we enjoyed breakfast together. We were almost finished when Charlie got a phone call. He runs a trucking business, one of his drivers called in sick, so Charlie left to drive a semi to somewhere in Florida. Shirley was headed to her 25th class reunion so I drove her to the airport. We had decided I would stay here and hope the movers showed up. After dropping Shirl off, I drove back to the house. Gwinn and I had a second cup of coffee together.

We chatted about our experiences last night at one point I said, "Shirley and I were talking last night about what we'd do if you and I or Shirley and Charlie ended up as dates. Have you ever thought about that?"

"Yes, to tell you the truth I thought a lot about it before we even invited you."

I asked, "So, what would you do, would you pass?"

"No, would you?"

"Probably not. I was pretty turned on just seeing your bare boobs."

"Looking at your hard dick made me hot."

"That was a little odd I'd never been naked in front of a group like that. I got hard early and just stayed hard."

"Well, I enjoyed looking at it, when Shirley wrapped her hand around it, I was tempted to do the same thing. Speaking of Shirley, she has a great body, and a very cute ass."

"Yeah, I'm a lucky husband. She thinks you're pretty hot too."

"She said that?"

"Yeah, we were talking about your boobs, and she said your sister has gorgeous boobs and is very pretty."

"So how do you think being in our little group will affect your relationship?"

"So far, it's been great we fucked each other's brains out after we got home."

"Charlie and I do the same. So let me ask you, if you did draw my name how would Shirley feel about it?"

"I think it would probably be a turn on for her."

She turned around and picked up a little bowl from the counter behind her.

Sitting it in front of me she said, "Pick one."

There were a number of little slips of paper.

"What are they?"

"Just pick one and see."

I opened it, "It says Gwinn."

Smiling she said, "Gee, you drew my name. How lucky."

She started to move the bowl. I quickly grabbed a couple more slips.

"Well, isn't that interesting. They all say Gwinn."

Grinning sheepishly, she put her hand on top of mine and leaned in close to me staring into my eyes.

"So, brother, what are you going to do, pass or play?"

I quickly answered, "Play."

She leaned in closer and softly kissed me. I felt a knot in my stomach as she ran her tongue over my lips. We stood up hugging each other as we explored each other's mouth.

She ran her hand over the bulge in my pants and said, "Follow me."

She led me to her bedroom. Again, we hugged and kissed, she backed away a few steps and started unbuttoning her shirt, slipped it off and unsnapped her bra. There they were, those luscious boobs. She dropped her shorts and rolled her panties down and kicked them away. I could hardly breathe; she had a body that wouldn't quit. I couldn't believe I was staring at my own naked sister. I had never thought of her as a woman, just my sister. Now seeing her toned arms and legs and defined abs, those perky tits and shaved pussy I realized she is a beautiful woman.

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants and wiggled out of my jockeys. Grabbing her I pulled her close and smothered her lips with mine. Her boobs pressed against my chest felt like hot coals, my face was flushed. She pulled away and dropped to her knees, kissed my erection and ran her tongue up and down the underside.

She pressed it against her face and said, "I just love it, I'd like to eat it up."

I pulled her to her feet and said, "Speaking of eating, let's get on the bed."

She laid down, spread her legs. I crawled on top with my dick over her face and dove into her juicy pussy. She sucked me so hard it hurt. Inhaling her scent drove me wild. I tried to get her entire pussy in my mouth. Her clit was just big enough for me to suck. We licked and sucked each other until I came in her mouth. I kept sucking her clit until she shuddered, I couldn't stop, just kept rolling my tongue on her girl penis.

Finally, laughing, she said, "Stop. I give."

We laid together, me sucking her boobs and her playing with my nuts.

She said, "I'm glad you didn't pass. Hang on, I'll be right back."

As she walked away, I stared at her butt swaying. Soon she returned with a couple of beers. We sipped them with our backs against the headboard. I rubbed a cold bottle on her tits she screamed and rubbed hers on my dick. Our arms entwined, I drank out of hers as she drank out of mine.

pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers
12