Swinging with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Sis, Now I know who Joe Cocker was thinking about when he sang "You are so Beautiful."

"My aren't you the romantic."

"Really, I think you're beautiful, and I just love your butt."

"You really think so, I think it's got a little middle age spread."

She got on her knees with her butt facing me squeezing a cheek she said, "See that, it's fat."

I pulled her close and started sucking her cheeks, soon I was running my tongue up and down her crack. Within a few licks I was hard again.

She grabbed my hardening dick and said, "Nice recovery."

Quickly she spun around and sat on it. As my dick head touched her wetness It felt like someone punched me in the stomach.

Watching my dick sliding between my sister's pussy lips was breath taking. As she slid up and down, I played with her tits. All my nerves were tingling. I didn't just come I exploded inside her. She laid on me, we kissed for so long and so hard my lips felt chapped. Finally, she slid down and stared sucking my softie.

She smiled and said, "I just love how my pussy juices taste on your dick."

"I like how your pussy juices taste too."

She said, "Me too, I love sucking my fingers when I masturbate."

"Now that's something I'd like to see."

She sat on my chest and inserted three fingers inside then sucked them, then stuck them back in and put them in my mouth.

"Anything else you want to see?"

"I'll think about that, right now I'm happy just looking at you."

We kissed.

We spent the night together in her bed. We didn't get much sleep but enjoyed our time together.

The next evening after dinner the three of us, Gwinn, Charlie and I were on the deck enjoying glasses of chardonnay when Gwinn said, "I've been thinking about our conversation the other morning about threesomes. Would you guys be up for one tonight? Oh, that's funny would you be up, get it?"

Charlie laughed, said, "Count me in."

I said, "I'm already up for it."

In the bedroom as we were stripping Charlie asked me, "What hole do you want?"

Gwinn said, "You two just hold up. This is my deal I'll choose. Gene, you get my butt."

She knelt on the floor and said, "But first both of you stand over here."

She positioned us on either side of her and said, "I've always wanted to suck two dicks and especially dicks of my two favorite guys."

She pulled us a little closer then started sucking me, then quickly switched to Charlie then back to me. She kept switching between the two of us. She moved us in closer then got both our dicks in her mouth at the same time.

"That was fun and I want to do it again but let's move on. Charlie lie down with your legs hanging off the bed."

He laid down and Gwinn sat on his stiffie then laid forward.

Turning to me she said, "Ok you get what's left."

Standing behind her I spread her cheeks.

She said, "It's already lubed."

I slid into her hot little ass

I was surprised that I could feel Charlie's hardness as we pumped in and out. But my focus was on enjoying the heat and tightness of her butt hole. The more I pumped the hotter she felt. After I shot my load, I stayed inside her as long as I could.

When I pulled out, she rolled over on her side and said with a big grin, "I hope it was as good for you guys as it was for me. You guys were great. For sure, we will do this again."

Charlie and I high fived.

After a couple more glasses of wine we in fact did do it again. This time Gwinn laid on her side, Charlie and I switched holes. We spent the night together.

The next afternoon I picked Shirl up at the airport. On the way to the house, she filled me in on all her college friends' doings.

"I asked, did you do any swinging while you were there?"

"No. But I did think about it. Did you do any while I was gone?"

"Yep, I did."

"So, are you going to tell me about it?"

"I fucked my sister."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Don't say any more now, give me the details tonight in bed."

"OK, by the way, the movers will be here tomorrow."

"What time?"

"The message just said early."

Gwinn prepared one of Shirley's favorite dishes, Crawfish Monica for dinner. We told her about the movers and she offered to help us unpack. Shirl and I headed for our room early as we had to get up early.

As usual we stripped and showered together before crawling into bed.

I spread her legs preparing to do a little munching when she said, "No, first tell me about you and Gwinn. Don't leave anything out."

I told her about the name drawing and described our time in bed in detail. It took a while as Shirl kept kissing me and squirming around on top of me.

When I got to the part about the threesome she sat back on my dick and said, "Keep going. Then what?"

She was rubbing her clit and pumping me so fast I couldn't think much less talk. I managed to mumble about the second time before I shot my load. Almost simultaneously she came. She continued to play with her clit before finally lying down on me.

She was still breathing hard when she said, "Oh now I want to do a threesome, can we."

"Now?" I asked.

"No silly but soon."

She slept on top of me.

The movers were waiting for us when we got there. Shirley directed the downstairs activity while I was directing upstairs. Just after noon they brought in the last load. As they were pulling out Gwinn showed up. The three of us toured the house. There was furniture and boxes in every room and a garage full of more boxes.

Gwinn had brought hamburgers, fries and drinks, so we ate our first lunch in our new home on the deck while enjoying the view of the gulf. There were a couple of people sunning on the beach.

Shirl said, "If I ever get everything unpacked, I'm just going to lie out there for a week."

By early evening we had made a huge dent in the unpacking. The garage was still full, but a lot had been put away. Charlie showed up with pizza and wine.

I said, "I see you cooked. Let's see if we can find a corkscrew in here."

Luckily, we found it and some plastic cups. Shirley and Gwinn had the pizza upstairs on the deck when Charlie and I joined them. We went through the pizza and a bottle of wine pretty quick. There was a light breeze with clear skies. The gulf was perfectly flat. We could see the barrier islands in the distance.

Charlie said, "I don't think I'd ever get tired of this view. It's awesome."

We opened the second bottle and refilled our cups when Gwinn says, "We are so happy for you guys. We're happy for us that you'll be so close."

Shirley, "Thanks, we're pretty happy too. I think it was a great move."

Gwinn, "Charlie and I have been thinking about a housewarming gift."

Laughing she added, "What do you get someone who has everything?"

"We thought of a gift that would make us happy and hopefully both of you. We'd like to swap partners' tonight."

Shirley said, "Wow. That would probably warm the house, that's for sure."

She looked at me, I said, "Honey, it's up to you."

She said, "Hell why not. It's another adventure."

We raised our cups clinked plastic together and said, "To adventures."

Shirley said, "Well the bed in our room is ready. If we can find some linen, we can make up another one. Other than that, we have a coffee pot, coffee and clean towels. What else could we need?"

Gwinn said "We've been unpacking all day. I can't look at another box. You and Charlie can stay here, and we'll go to our house."

Shirley said, "I think I know where some sheets are."

Gwinn said, "No, just relax and have fun, we're going to our house."

Her and I kissed our spouses and left.

In the car she said, "That was close, we have to go to my house."

"Why do we have to?"

"I'll explain later."

Inside the bedroom, Gwinn stated stripping, I followed suit.

I said, "Ok so why do we have to be here?"

She said, "I have a surprise. Bonnie is going to join us."

"You mean... she knows about... this...us?"

"Yeah, now Charlie doesn't know but Bonnie and I have had, let's say an atypical mother daughter relationship for a couple of years. We share almost everything."

The patio door opened and in walked Bonnie.

She looked at us and said, "I see you started without me."

"No, we were just getting comfortable."

She walked to her mother and gave her a big kiss.

Turning to me she touched my hard-on and said, "Well Unk, looks like you're happy to see me."

She reached for the buttons on her blouse.

Gwinn said, "Why don't you let Uncle Gene undress you?"

Bonnie looked at me with a questioning look.

"I'll be happy to help."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I began unbuttoning her blouse. As I slid it from her shoulders, I kissed her neck and shoulders, stuck my tongue in her ear. Bonnie turned her back to me giving me access to her bra straps. I unhooked it and let it fall. Looking over her shoulder I massaged her tits as I kissed and licked the marks left by the bra.

Bonnie said, "Oh that feels great."

Her hair was in a bun. She reached up to release it letting her hair down. With her arms overhead I kissed and licked her smooth arm pits. The skirt zipper was in the back, I unzipped it and let it fall, she stepped out of it and turned to face me.

I stared at her tits and then licked and sucked each one. After enjoying her tits, I knelt and slowly slid her panties down. I buried my nose in her crotch then stuck my tongue in her pink slit. I couldn't breathe, she felt and tasted so good.

I picked her up and turned towards the bed, Gwinn was sitting against the headboard playing with herself. I laid Bonnie down and resumed eating her perfect pussy. I scooted her back on the bed preparing to enter her.

Gwinn said, "Wait, Bonnie has a special request. Show him honey."

Bonnie got on her hands and knees.

"She has a virgin butt and wants you to pop her cherry."

Reaching under her daughter, Gwinn began rubbing her pussy, "Look at that. Isn't that the prettiest pussy you've ever seen."

I just grinned and stared.

Now squeezing her daughters butt cheeks, she said, "And look at that butt hole. It's perfect. It looks like a little mouth all puckered up to kiss."

With that she bent and kissed the little puckered hole.

"I love how those little grooves radiate out, its so cool."

"And watch." she stuck her finger inside and slowly pulled it out.

"It looks like her butt has a little squeegee. It'll squeegee your dick every time you back out."

She kissed me and said, "While you work on that hole, I'm going to work on this one."

With that she scooted under Bonnie and began licking her daughter's pussy.

Bonnie lowered her face on her mother's sweet pussy as I eased into my niece's ass. Very slowly I pushed in. it was tight and hot. I slowly pumped a couple of times. Gwinn was right, it looked like her butt was squeegeeing my dick.

Bonnie said, "Oh that's so good."

I tried going even slower to stay in her as long as I could. I was starting to feel an ejaculation coming when Bonnie laid her head on her mother's thigh.

She almost yelled, "Oh good god."

Then she growled a deep throaty growl.

I was a little startled, she began to shake, her legs stiffened and came off the bed. Her body was straight as a plank, her head flinging back and forth. Gwinn squeezed her legs around Bonnie's head. I was supporting most of her weight as I shot my load into her. I continued to hold her as the shaking subsided and her body began to relax. I laid her on her side as her mother rubbed her back. I was fascinated watching her legs continue to tremble as her butt hole kept pulsating.

Gwinn said, "Wow girl, that was something."

Bonnie said. "It felt like I was being electrocuted. Wow is right. That was crazy."

Looking at me she said, "Thanks that was wonderful."

"You're more than welcome but I'm sure it was mostly your mother's magic tongue."

Gwinn got up and returned with a couple of warm wash clothes and a towel. She washed and dried me and wiped the cum dripping out her daughter's butt. Now clean and dry the three of us laid together, a beautiful naked woman on each side. I replayed in my mind what had just happened.

Gwinn wrapped her hand around my dick and told Bonnie, "It's resting and dreaming about being in your butt. If you kiss it every once in a while, it'll be ready for your pussy."

It took a while and a lot of kisses, but it did begin to rise. Bonnie quickly sat on it as Gwinn sat on my face. As the three of us were hooked together I realized I had just had my second threesome. The three of us slept off and on. Occasionally enjoying each other's favors. I was awakened the next morning by Bonnie sucking my dick and her mother licking my balls. There was a lot of licking before we showered and got dressed.

By that evening I had put the last box on the curb for trash pick-up. Everything had been put away, not necessarily where it would stay, but at least everything was unpacked. We hadn't been shopping yet so we ordered in Thai food. Thankfully we did have chilled wine.

We were enjoying the view and sipping wine when I asked, "What did you think about Charlie? Was seeing him naked what you imagined?"

"It was exciting, he has a good body and is a good lover. We didn't get much sleeping done. How was your sister. I bet you had fun."

"You're right it was fun. I had my first threesome with two women."

"Really who was the other woman?"

"You've got to keep it a secret. Charlie doesn't know but it was Bonnie."

"You're shitting me."

"No really."

"God she's gorgeous and well... young enough to be your daughter. But how did that come about?"

"Well to use Gwinn's words they have an atypical mother daughter relationship. Atypical like they eat each other's pussy and lick and kiss everything else. Apparently, they started a couple years ago."

She said, "Save the details until we're in bed, but I want to hear everything. Don't leave anything out."

In bed, relating my adventures to Shirley was almost as good as the actual events.

The next morning was spent grocery shopping and of course a trip to Walmart for essentials. We had a quick lunch and were finally headed to the beach when Gwinn called. Shirl invited her to join us, it didn't take her long to get there. We walked down the yard, crossed the beach road and wallah we were there.

Grinning Gwinn said, "Hey getting to the beach is such a hassle, I feel sorry for you."

We played in the water some but mostly we just laid in the sun all afternoon. By late afternoon we were all a little red so decided to call it a day and make the long trek back to the house. On the deck, we had a couple of cold beers and chatted. Charlie was on the road, so we invited Gwinn to stay for dinner. We took turns showering then ordered in grilled shrimp and oysters from a restaurant down the road.

We watched the sunset while sipping our favorite pinot grigio.

On our second or third glass Shirley says, "Thanks for sharing a perfect day with us."

Gwinn replied, "It was perfect wasn't it. I'm so glad you all moved down here. Hey, I've got an idea for a perfect ending."

I laughed, "Let me guess, you want to have sex. Right?"

We all laughed,

Gwinn says, "I was thinking we can do a threesome. What do you think?"

Still chuckling I said, "Hell, why not? That's all we've done since we got here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just saying. What do you think Shirl?"

"It's my chance for a threesome. Hey, I prefer menage a troix, I like the sound better."

Once in the bedroom I stripped down and laid on the bed anticipating enjoying two beautiful women's pussies. Gwinn and Shirl removed their tops and bras.

Gwinn said, "You have such pretty boobs."

Shirl replied. "So do you, they're perfect."

Gwinn leaned in close and whispered something in Shirls ear. The two of them crossed the room and sat on a love seat. Gwinn whispered something else, and Shirl nodded. I couldn't make out what was being said but they both looked intent. After a few more whispers Gwinn leaned in and kissed Shirl. It was pretty intense kissing. Gwinn's hand began caressing Shirley's boob. Shirl slowly moved her hand onto Gwinn's chest. They stayed engaged for several minutes.

Gwinn stood up and taking Shirls hand led her to the bed. Again, they kissed passionately. Gwinn knelt and pulled Shirls shorts down then wiggled her panties down. Shirl laid down and Gwinn proceeded to lick her belly button then lick her way down to her pussy. While tonguing her she inserted a finger in her pussy then sucked it while staring at Shirl. Inserting it again she rubbed it across Shirls lips then pushed it in her mouth. She resumed her licking and fingering often putting a pussy soaked finger in Shirls mouth.

After several minutes Shirley whispered, "I want to taste you."

Gwinn scooted up close to Shirls face, inserted a finger in her own pussy then rubbed it on Shirls lips. Shirl eagerly sucked on it. Gwinn kept sticking her finger in her pussy and watching Shirl suck it. Gwinn then scooted closer with her pussy over Shirley's mouth. Shirl used both hands to pull Gwinn's pussy tight to her mouth. Gwinn resumed eating Shirley.

I was surprised and fascinated watching my wife eating my sister's pussy. Gwinn's butt was facing me so I had a close-up view. I had the urge to join them but just kept watching their beautiful bodies locked together.

The two of them continued eating each other for a long time. Gwinn's butt cheeks and pussy started trembling. Her butt hole was pulsating in and out. Shirl looked at me and smiled, obviously proud that she had gotten her sister-in-law off. She put her finger on Gwinn's butt hole as it pulsated. Then her eyes opened wide, she stiffened, began trembling and breathing hard. They stayed locked together a little longer then rolled apart. Gwinn twisted around and laid on Shirl as they again kissed passionately.

It was as if I were invisible to them, they were totally focused on each other and the moment.

Finally, Gwinn rolled off but stayed snuggled against Shirley. I started to say something but stopped myself, I didn't want to do anything to break the spell.

They laid together lightly caressing each other for a while before Gwinn says, "Shirly that was amazing, but we left one of the threesomes out."

Shirl said, "I guess it was a menage a deux. What do you say we make it up to him?"

They both looked at me and giggled.

Gwinn yelled, "Let's get him. I call his dick."

As Shirl lowered her wet pussy on my face, she said, "How bout we take turns?"

12