Swinging with the Folks

Story Info
Swinging is more memorable with mum.
3k words
4.54
38.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, this place is huge."

They were walking up the driveway to the place in question; their car would've been a little out of place amongst all the luxury vehicles and sports cars.

Helen nodded. "They're fucking loaded. You should see the inside. Security cameras everywhere though, don't get any ideas about stealing any of their shit."

Felix raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't, but now I'll definitely be planning a heist of some kind. I just need a team. Are you any good at safe-cracking?"

She rolled her eyes. "All right, I'm sorry I mentioned it."

"But seriously, if you have safe-cracking skills, please do let me know."

"If we were doing a heist, I'd definitely be the one who seduces the guard while you do all the work."

"Oh wow, I wouldn't even get to watch?"

She shrugged. "Good thing we're doing this instead, I guess."

"I still don't understand how you got yourself invited to a classy orgy like this."

"It's not technically an orgy," she said.

"Well, it seems very 'Eyes Wide Shut.'"

"You didn't even watch that."

"Well no, Tom Cruise fucking sucks, but I got the gist."

They reached the front door, and she knocked. "Anyway," she said, "I'm what these rich old men call 'extremely fuckable'. Can't just have people with money at these things, gotta also have reasons for the folk with money to show up."

"Fair enough," said Felix.

She grinned. "You're fuckable too, babe. Gotta have something - or someone - for the wives of these rich old dudes to do."

"Could be some rich ladies too."

"I suppose there could, but I think they're probably in the minority."

He shook his head. "This is still so weird."

"Are you sure you're all right with this?" she asked. "We can still leave, if you want."

He shook his head. "Nah, this'll be hot. It'll be weird too, but I'll deal."

The door opened, and a man in a suit looked them up and down. "Good evening Sir, Ma'am. Please do come in, and check your coats and any personal electronic devices at the coat check."

Felix raised an eyebrow. "No phones, ey?"

"The patrons value their privacy, Sir."

"Makes sense," said Helen, "a lot of people here probably don't want their old naked bodies to turn up on the internet."

The two of them walked over to the coat check. Felix handed over his coat, and they both handed over their phones. "What now?" he asked.

"There should be a bar around here," she said. "We can loosen up a bit."

"Honestly might need it."

She chuckled. "Just make sure you don't have too many. No one's allowed to participate if they're drunk."

The found the bar, and both ordered a drink. "Right," she said. "If you wanna wait here, I'll go find us a cute couple to fuck." She nodded towards the barman. "He'll let you know which room to head to."

Felix shook his head. "Such an elaborate setup. If they'd just let us keep our phones..."

She shrugged. "This way's kind of fun, though." And then she left, drink in hand.

Felix sipped slowly. She was right, he didn't want to get too drunk. After a few minutes, the barman looked at a monitor in front of him, then turned to Felix. "Room 105," he said. Felix nodded, but he kept sipping his drink slowly. There was no rush, Helen knew how to make a man last. Well, she knew how to make Felix last; this would be the first time he watched her with another man. He wasn't sure he was ready for it. Nonetheless, he eventually finished his drink.

He paused for a moment, then turned to the barman. "Uh. Room 105?"

The barman smiled, then nodded towards a set of stairs. "First floor, then turn left."

Felix nodded, and made his way over to the stairs.

~

He entered room 105. There was a huge screen filling up the back wall; on the screen, an older man was going down on Helen. Upon a futon in front of the screen, her back to him, was an older woman, although to Felix's eye she didn't seem as old as the man. Kinda felt like Helen was getting a raw deal here, although since she'd chosen the couple, it wasn't like she could complain.

The woman on the futon had started without him; she was naked, one hand was between her legs, and another caressed her breasts, first one then the other. Felix took off his shoes and socks, then peeled off his pants and shirt, then finally his underpants. Slowly stroking his penis, he walked over towards the futon. Helen and the older man had now switched positions; her head was slowly bobbing up and down on his shaft. As he reached the futon, the man faced the camera, and Felix suddenly recognised him.

Dad.

So did that mean..? He turned to look at the woman. "Mum?"

She turned her head, and yep, it was her. "Oh my God!" she said, and tried to cover herself with her hands.

He sat down, hands between his legs to cover himself. "Holy shit, Helen sure knows how to pick them."

"I didn't even know you had a girlfriend."

"And I didn't know you and Dad were swingers. I guess we're both learning about each other today."

"She seemed lovely when we met her."

Felix nodded. "She can be charming when she wants. Sucks a mean dick, too." He nodded towards the screen, where she was proving his point.

"No need to be crude."

"Oh sorry Mum, did I lower the tone of this swinger's club?"

She chuckled. "When rich folk fuck around, it's classy."

"Agreed," said Felix. "That right there is the classiest fellatio I've ever witnessed."

She shook her head. "Can't believe you're watching your girlfriend blow your Dad."

Felix shrugged. "Yeah, I know I should probably be horrified, but for some reason this is the hottest thing I've ever seen." He glanced down between his legs; even without stroking himself, he was slowly becoming erect. "Don't hate me for this, but I think I kinda wanna go back to... you know..."

She rolled her eyes. "Men! Fine, go ahead."

Eyes fixed on the screen, he started stroking himself again. After a few minutes, he heard her softly moaning - he glanced her way and she was back to her former stance, one hand between her legs and the other playing with her breasts. He chuckled to himself. She turned her head, shrugged and said, "Yeah all right, you were right. Maybe I'm sick in the head too, but this is hot as hell."

They'd both been masturbating for a few minutes when Felix glanced over and noticed something was... off. Granted, Felix was by no means an expert on the mood of people who were masturbating, but he thought crying was probably not what you would expect. "Mum, are you all right?"

"Sorry to kill the mood," she said. "It's just becoming more apparent that men - especially your father - aren't interested in me anymore. It's all about pretty young things with tight bodies and perky tits like your girlfriend there."

"Ah," said Felix. "I didn't ask why you and Dad started swinging, possibly because this was already the weirdest fucking situation ever. You think that's part of it?"

"I don't think that," she said, "I know. He said, almost word for word, that he didn't think he could stand to just have sex with me anymore, because I was so old."

"Well first of all," said Felix, "we both already knew Dad was a dickhead, and this is just further confirmation of that."

"Felix!" said his Mum. "You shouldn't say that about your father!" She was smiling as she said it, though.

He shrugged. "Anyway, I'm not going to say Helen isn't, as she put it earlier, extremely fuckable..."

"That's how she described herself, huh?"

Felix shrugged. "She's not wrong. But look, at the risk of making a fucked up situation even weirder, so are you!"

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm fuckable, huh?"

"Maybe I could've worded it better, but when I came in here and saw you from behind, the first thing I thought was that Helen obvious picked a couple with a much hotter wife than her husband as a thank you to me for being open to doing something like this."

She laughed. "Thanks honey, that's very sweet of you, although maybe you shouldn't call your mother 'fuckable'." She leaned over and hugged him around the shoulders. He hugged her back with one arm, but kept gently stroking with his other hand. She laughed again. "Come on, you can't stop that for a moment to have a heartfelt moment with me?"

"All right," he said. "Sorry, you're right." He stood up and reached his arms out. "Come on, I'll give you a proper hug." She stood as well, and he hugged her to his chest.

She nestled in under his chin. "See, this is nice." She glanced down between them where his erect penis was gently poking her stomach. "Well, maybe this isn't the time for family bonding."

"Sorry," he said. He released her, and sat back down.

"No, it's fine," she said. She sat down next to him, her arms around his neck and her legs across his. He put his arms around her. On the screen, Helen had climbed on top of Felix's father, and was slowly riding his dick. Felix gently reached between his mum's thighs, grabbed hold of his shaft, and started stroking again. His mum reached down and started rubbing her clit. After a few minutes she stopped again. "I can't see the screen quite as well like this. I'm just going to turn so I'm facing that way, all right?" He nodded. She slowly swiveled so her back was to his chest; he held her to him with one arm around her stomach, while his other hand reached just in front of her and between both their legs, and continued to slowly stroke, as she also rubbed her clit.

Each time his hand reached the base of his shaft, his thumb gently brushed the back of her hand. She leaned to one side, turned her head and looked in his eyes. Then she took her hands away from between her legs. His thumb started to brush her clit on the downstroke, and she gently moaned.

She reached down between their legs again and gently grabbed his hand. "Sorry," he said, "didn't mean to cross a line." She shook her head, moved his hand to her hip, and started to slowly grind against him. Sensing her intent, he gripped both of her hips and gently dragged her up and down his body, grinding his shaft between her legs. He leaned forward, turned his face towards hers, and gently kissed her cheek. She turned her head again, and kissed him on the lips. Lips locked, she continue to rise and fall, grinding against his shaft.

It was bound to happen eventually; she rose slightly higher, and when she came down, the head of his penis gently poked against the folds of her vagina. She tensed up slightly. "Sorry," he said.

She shook her head. "It's fine." She locked eyes with him, held his shaft in place, and gently sank down upon it, until its entire length was inside her.

He held his breath, then said, "Holy shit."

"Yeah." She leaned back, her full weight in his lap and against his chest, then lifted her legs so that her feet were on the futon on either side of his legs. Then she started lifting herself up and down, with him sliding out and back in again. He moved one of his hands to her breast, and another to her clit, which he massaged as he pumped inside her again and again.

"Wait," he said, and lifted her up off him. "Not like this."

She stopped. "You're right. I'm sorry, you don't want to fuck your old mother."

"Mum," he said, "when I said you were fuckable I meant it." He laid her down on the futon, then climbed on top of her. "I want to be face to face." He lined himself up against her entrance, and gently pushed in.

She reached up, grabbed his head, pulled it down to herself and kissed him. "Such a good son."

"I'm sure that's debatable," he said, but he kissed her back passionately, and started sliding in and out of her again.

He thrust in her again and again, then buried himself in her, shuddering as he unloaded inside her. She wrapped her legs and arms around her, clutching him tight until he was done.

He rolled to one side, and she rolled over onto his chest. He kissed her on the cheek, then stroked her hair and held her to himself. After a few moments, he said, "did you get off?"

"What?" she said. "No, but that's not important."

"Well," he said, "agree to disagree. You didn't raise me to be selfish." He rolled her off of him, sat her up on the futon, then knelt in front of her and put his face between her legs.

"Oh, that's not really necessary," she said, but he'd already stuck his tongue in. He licked up and down her slit, then sucked on her clit while he stuck two fingers in and thrust them in and out. She was already primed from before, so before long she started convulsing as a wave of pleasure went through her. "Holy shit!" she screamed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!"

She leaned back against the futon, as he got up again and sat down next to her. On the screen, his dad was lying down, apparently spent, while Helen sat and finger fucked herself. "Seems like your father didn't quite manage to hold up his end."

He shrugged. "Helen's insatiable. You can't expect a geriatric like him to satisfy her." He looked down at his dick which was once again rising to the occasion.

"Wow," said his mum, "seems like she's not the only one."

He shrugged, raised an eyebrow, and nodded towards his lap. "Want to go for round two?"

"Fuck it," she said, "this can't get more fucked up than it already is, and I haven't come like that in ages." She swung a leg over his lap, then leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back, then leaned her backwards and kissed her chin, her neck, and her breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, then the other. She reached between them, grabbed his shaft, raised herself up and then lowered herself onto it again.

He grabbed her butt, and started bouncing her up and down in his lap. They'd both already come once, so this time didn't last as long. They kissed deeply and passionately as he once again thrust inside her again, and again, then held her to his chest as they came together and he emptied himself into her once again. Once they'd finished for the second time, he lay down upon the futon and she lay down upon him. He gently pushed his penis inside her once again, and they just lay like that, her head upon his chest, his penis inside her, and watched Helen continue her solo act.

"So," said Felix.

"Were you going to eventually tell us you had a girlfriend?"

He chuckled. "I'm sure as hell not introducing her to you guys now."

"A shame, she seems nice, I'd like to meet her."

"No promises."

~

"So, how was your first time?" asked Helen, as they drove home.

"Hmmm, yeah still figuring that out," said Felix.

"Fair enough, it can be a lot to process. Thanks for being willing to give that a shot, though. I did try my best to find a couple with a fuckable wife."

He laughed. "Yeah, well, you definitely know how to pick them."

"Regardless of how it went, can I still trust you're primed to give me a firm fucking once we're home? His performance was not at all satisfactory."

"Yeah, I noticed you had to finish yourself off at the end."

She nodded. "Bless his heart, he tried to go down on me at the start, but he's just not good at it at all, and completely unable to stick with it. I swear, if some of these men weren't rich, people would hold them to much higher lovemaking standards."

"Mm."

Helen was unable to draw Felix into further discussions of his father's lovemaking prowess, so they went on to talk of other things, like how when you think about it, it's actually kind of grotesque that someone was rich enough that they had a coat check, their own bar, and several paired rooms with closed circuit cameras to facilitate swinging, until they got home and fucked vigorously.

~

The next day, Felix was on his computer, looking over some old photos. Somehow, fucking his own mother had made him a little nostalgic, and he was looking at his high school graduation photos. She'd come. Dad hadn't. Helen came into the room, looked over his shoulder, and said, "What the fuck?"

He turned. "Um."

"That's the woman from last night! You know her?" She leaned closer. "Wait. Is she your mum?"

He shrugged. He was sure his face was going red. "Yeah."

"Wow," she said. "Maybe I was subconsciously into them because they looked a bit like you, although I have to say, I made a mistake with your dad, he was a bit of a dud."

Felix shrugged. "Yeah, being rich has allowed him to be a failure in other areas too, not just the bedroom."

"Ah, shitty dad as well?"

Felix nodded.

She thought for a moment. "So you were watching me fuck your dad while hanging out with your mum. I was going to ask if you fucked his wife, but..." she paused as she saw his face. "Holy shit!" A huge smile spread across her face. "You absolute slut!"

"You're not mad?"

"Come on," she said, "you know I'm a freak. That's the hottest fucking thing I ever heard. Now I'm just mad I didn't get to watch it."

He hesitated, then said, "well, she did say she'd like to meet you."

Helen raised an eyebrow. "For real?"

He nodded, then reached for his phone. "I'll give her a call."