All Comments on 'Swinging with the Folks'

by Purechicanery

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rodavrodav8 months ago

Absolutely exciting. I like the way you don’t make the actual sex too long to be repetitive that will end up to become boring. The dialogue is more interesting and exciting.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

GbcoyoteGbcoyote8 months ago

Hope there is a chapter 2 soon.

PurechicaneryPurechicanery8 months agoAuthor

I've noticed both the comments so far are hoping for a continuation of this story. There's not going to be any, but perhaps the fact that this appears to be an expectation among some means it is worthwhile that I explain a little bit of my method/intent.

Or maybe I just want an excuse to ramble.

There are two things at play here; my preferences regarding fiction, and my preferences specifically regarding incestuous smut.

First thing I'll mention is that my preference is for flash fiction. Short stories with, usually, one central event. So my stories will generally be, introduce characters and the premise, find a resolution, the end. More or less. I've no interest in particularly long stories, or, for the most part, multiple vignettes involving the same characters.

Regarding incestuous smut, what specifically interests me is the 'forbidden' nature of the act. My ideal is two or more characters who 'would never' because that would be (scandalous, wrong, unthinkable, insert your favourite adjective) and then as a result of some contrived situation go on to do what they would previously have thought they would never do. I am, for the most part, disinterested in continuation after that initial taboo is overcome, unless there's a new taboo to contend with.

In this particular story, for example, I have no real interest in writing a scene where Felix has sex with his mother in front of his girlfriend, or they have a threesome, or whatever else you want to imagine might happen here. The implication that it will likely happen in the future is more interesting to me, as it is an indicator of Felix's mindset following his encounter with his mother; that, messed up as it was, he's totally hoping to keep doing it.

ash4kakash4kak8 months ago

yes, next part please!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story. Nice and sweet. But if you ever decide in the future to add a second chapter. It will be exceptional like this one.

awkwardcoupleawkwardcouple6 months ago

Just re-read, still hoping for a squel

300WSM300WSM4 months ago

Well done, part two ???

linzerwolflinzerwolf3 months ago

Fuck! So hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great concept. This really merits a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous