Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I do, but I'm not sure what. Any suggestions?"

Tracy looked off into space to think on something and felt Heather holds her arm and gently tug. Tracy turned to see why.

"I know what I'd like to try and see what it feels like."

"What's that, Sweetie?"

"Does Julia have one of those pump things for nipples like you have?"

Tracy beamed at hearing that.

"Oh yes. She has the deluxe kit with all the different sized cups for nipples, clit and pussy."

"Wait, you pump your clit too? And how does it pump your pussy?"

"Let me show you, hang on."

Tracy got off the love seat and went to the side of the bed and moved a couple legs out of the way so she could get the toy box under the bed. She opened it and took out two black cases and came back and sat beside Heather again. She took the case with the pump and took it out to let Heather look it over and then opened the case with the cup selection. Heather ignored the pump and became fascinated by the selection.

"Why are there so many of them, Tracy?"

"Well, each size makes you feel differently. The smaller ones are easier to start with to get a feel for pumping. The bigger ones make you swell more and that can be a bit too much to start with. Want to try a small one on a nipple and see what it feels like?"

"Uhm, okay, but go slow, alright?"

"Of course. Okay, let me get a small tube out and if you'll pass me the pump."

Heather passed the pump to Tracy and watched her attach it. Tracy bent down and licked Heather's nipple and the inside rim of the tube. Tracy placed the tube over the nipple and pressed in tightly and began working the pump to extract the air inside. Heather felt the draw start on her nipple and watched it being sucked into the tube and begin swelling. She gasped at the sensation and watched her nipple swell and stretch, as it continued to fill the lower part of the tube.

"How's that feel? Okay?"

"Wow, that feels really intense."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt, but boy does it create a lot of sensation in my nipple."

"Okay, let's leave that one for now and do the other one."

"Okay."

Tracy prepared the other nipple the same way, as Heather looked at the swollen nipple and saw how red and engorged it was. It looked angry and sore, but felt anything else but that. Heather squirmed slightly, as she felt the next tube go on and begin being sucked out. Tracy pumped it the same as the other one and released the pump.

"How does that feel now?"

"Oh my God, Tracy, I can feel how wet I'm getting already. These things really get you going, don't they?"

"They sure do. Want to see what one on your clit feels like?"

"Oh, wow, uhm, I don't know if I can handle it."

"It won't hurt, just create more sensation than you've ever felt in it before."

"Okay, why not. Go for it."

Tracy smiled and readied another tube and licked it and Heather's clit to ready them. She placed the tube over the tender nub and held it tightly, as she squeezed the handle to extract the air. Heather gasped at each pump, as she felt the sensation increase in intensity at each one. Tracy filled half the tube with her clit and saw the reddening bud swell in size.

"There, let those go to work on you and see how it feels."

Heather closed her eyes and felt the shaking tremors going through her body. It was a direct line of ecstatic pleasure running between each nipple and her clit. The three main points of stimulation were working at Heather and making her writhe in response to them. Tracy watched her to see how she was handling the new stimulating experience. She cupped Heather's breasts in her hands and gently kneaded them, making her nipples swell further into the tubes and watched the reaction on her face.

Heather clearly enjoyed the feeling of them on her and Tracy felt it was time to take it up a level. She reattached the pump to the first nipple tube and gave it several pumps to draw it out even more. Heather whined and gasped at the increase, but let Tracy take her further into the joys of swelling flesh. Tracy detached it and pumped the other nipple the same. She detached it and set the pump down and tokk both tubes in her fingers and began playing with them, stretching and pulling gently, evoking more sensation.

"Oh, oh my God, Tracy. That's so intense right now."

"Makes your sweet pussy just ache for attention, doesn't it?"

"It does."

Heather gasped out her words in breathy whispers, her eyes still closed, as she basked in the newfound pleasures of pumping.

"I have just the thing to take care of that, hang on."

Tracy got up again and went to the toy box and retrieved the wand vibrator. She plugged it in and knelt between Heather's wide spread legs again. The nipples were bright red and stood out against Heather's pale skin. Tracy looked at the clit tube and felt it needed a bit more stimulation. She attached the pump and squeezed out some more air. The bulbous head rose up the tube and was close to touching the end of the tube when she stopped. Heather strained her hips at the feeling, no way to move to ease the intensity she felt. Tracy pulled and twisted the tube and Heather responded with a deep groan and whines.

Tracy clicked the switch and the wand buzzed to life with a strong sound of vibration. She ran it around Heather's breasts, not touching the tubes, but making the skin come alive with blissful pleasure. Tracy pulled and twisted each tube as she used the vibrator on her breasts. Heather was breathing hard and fast, her level of arousal at a peak. She stopped the wand and had Heather use her hands to massage her breasts herself, as she started the wand and held it on her small strip of red hair. Heather arched her back the moment she felt it touch her and cried out in response with whines of arousal.

Tracy ran the vibe over her pussy lips and pushed in against it firmly, sending the waves deep inside her. Heather gasped and struggled with the intensity of it all, as Tracy stimulated her all around the tube encasing her clit. Tracy reached up and pulled a nipple tube and held the wand against the glass side. Heather writhed hard at that and panted to catch her breath. Tracy moved to the other one and stimulated it the same, making Heather respond with a dripping flow starting from her pussy lips.

Tracy smiled at seeing that and held the clit tube in her fingers and pulled and twisted it, driving Heather wild with the sensation, then hit her hard with the wand on the tube. Heather cried out loudly at the sensations racing through her, the intensity of pleasure greater than anything she had ever felt.

Several heads turned to look and saw what Tracy was doing to Heather. It wasn't long after that the fun stopped and everyone came over to watch Heather's initiation into the wonderful world of pumped pleasures. Julia got down beside Tracy and watched her work the wand over Heather's pussy, the wet sounds of her juices adding to the erotic moment. Julia reached in and used her fingers to part Heather's lips and let Tracy run the head over the inner flesh. Heather's cries were loud and strong, as the sensation began driving a massive orgasm through her.

Gwen was standing behind Heather and reached around to take the nipple tubes and pull and twist them, adding to the intense moment. Heather leaned back against her and let her do what she wanted to her. Tracy had Heather's pussy drooling in a continuous flow. Letting the wand works its magic on her pussy. Tracy pushed in harder to the sopping red flesh and the clit tube. The combination was too much stimulation for Heather to take and she skyrocketed into a massive orgasm. Cum poured in copious amounts, as Heather's body responded to it and shook hard from head to toe.

Everyone watched in fascination at the event, enjoying the moment of awakening in Heather. Julia was rubbing her fingers inside the juicy flesh, tickling her sensitive areas to make her keep expelling her cum. Heather was out of it and completely unaware of what was happening around her, her entire focus on the swollen flesh that was exciting her senses.

Tracy felt she could take things a little further and worked the tube off Heather's engorged clit. The swollen clit wobbled to thew touch, as Tracy used her fingers to massage it. Heather's hips strained up at the feeling, her cum a steady dribble of dangling liquid. She touched the wand to the exposed orb and heather gasped frantically at the intensity she felt. Her eyes shot open, bringing her out of her seductive reverie and looked at Tracy smiling, as she rubbed the vibrating head over her clit.

Heather reached down and began pushing the wand away, as her orgasm came in a screaming cry of over-stimulation. She panted hard, catching her breath and her senses and then looked from Tracy and Julia between her legs, to the group standing around her watching.

"Oh my God! Oh my God, that is so intense. I thought I was going to go crazy with so much stimulation going on. That's incredible to feel."

Gwen slowly released the tubes on her nipples and handed them to Tracy, before she took the flaming red buds and rolled them in her fingers. Heather closed her eyes again and moaned loudly at the feel. Tracy did the same to her clit and they worked her into another body wracking orgasm. A large puddle of cum had formed under Heather's pussy and was added to in large doses of orgasmic fluids squeezed out. The girls were doing their best to get Heather into a state of constant orgasm. Nipples and clit were rubbed and rolled until they felt she was ready to go on.

Tracy reached into the case and took out the dome and placed it over Heather's pussy. She worked the pump and drew out the air and started sucking the meaty flesh of Heather's pussy against the sides and filling the dome halfway. Tracy held the wand against the dome and turned it on again, then saw Heather's juices ooze out faster, as the vibration drove Heather senseless with pleasure.

Julia squeezed the handle a few more times and The dome was filled with pussy flesh, topped off with cum pooled at the top of the dome. Heather's cries of ecstasy were music to the ears of everyone, knowing themselves what happened to a woman going through what Heather was. Forcing orgasms against her will might seem disrespectful, but they knew it was a pleasure that required it was done that way and one that provided an intense pleasure every woman could still remember feeling. No woman could do it to herself, but every one would swear at how great it was and wouldn't deny they loved it.

Julia squeezed the handle several more times and watched the pool of cum get squished out of its spot by swelling pussy flesh. Wherever the cum could go, it soaked whatever it came in contact with. Heather's normally chubby pussy lips were greatly enhanced by the swelling and splayed out against the dome. Tracy put the wand back on the dome and Heather instantly bucked and writhed against the intense vibes coursing through her.

"No, no, stop, that's too much, I can't handle it, I...I...oooooh."

That was all Heather could get out, as she soared into a mind numbing orgasm. The dome smeared with her juices as she came hard. Several women held her to keep her from falling off or hurting herself, as Heather bucked and writhed uncontrollably from the orgasmic intensity. Tracy took the vibe away and Heather stopped moving instantly and moaned incoherent words. Tracy slowly pulled the dome away and held the plump and wobbly flesh of her pussy in her hand. Heather's head rocked side to side at the feeling, as Tracy rubbed her slippery juices over her mound.

Tracy parted the fattened folds of her lips and felt inside, smiling at everyone.

"Fucking incredible. It's like she's cumming steadily right now."

"See if she likes what you like after getting pumped, Tracy."

Tracy looked at Julia and remembered when she had been pumped by Julia and fisted after and how incredible it felt.

"Okay, let's she if she's good with that."

Tracy slid three fingers between the folds and stroked her easily. She put a fourth finger in and found she dilated easily to her. She rotated her hand to loosen her up well and tented her thumb to her palm and pushed it in slowly to her knuckles and rotated her hand.

No one said anything, every person rapt with attention at watching Heather become fully indoctrinated into their group of hedonists. Slowly, fractions of an inch at a time, Tracy worked her fingers deeper and deeper inside Heather. Heather didn't put up any resistance to the large intrusion filling her, as Tracy's fingers made it past the tightness and felt her hand slide inside. Heather barely opened her eyes and looked at Tracy, a far away look of euphoria in them, letting her know Heather wasn't objecting to where she was being taken with everything.

"Does my hand feel okay in there, Sweetie?"

Heather lowered her eyes to look at her crotch and saw Tracy's wrist sticking out of her pussy and knew her hand was inside her completely. She just nodded her head yes in response and laid back against Gwen's body and let her continue working her swollen nipples over. Tracy slowly and carefully worked her hand in and around inside, loosening Heather up completely. Not even for a minute, did the flow of slippery pussy juice stop coming from Heather, as Tracy worked her hand and fingers into the sweet spots of pleasure, Heather responded to each hit and Tracy made sure she paid attention to each one.

When Tracy felt she was ready, she slowly curled her fingers into a fist and rotated her knuckles into the pulpy flesh. Heather moaned long and low at feeling that and spread her legs a bit wider. Tracy turned her hand so the knuckles were pressing into her G spot and began doing wrist curls inside.

Heather was brought out of her semi-conscious state of bliss at the sudden intensity of feeling that and looked at Tracy. Their eyes locked and stayed that way, as Tracy brought Heather higher and higher into ecstasy of a grand scale. Heather found herself reaching a new height of pleasure unimaginable before and rode it out. Her hands curled into fists, straining at keeping a sense of herself and found there was none. As more feelings of intense pleasure built inside her, it kept adding up and adding up to an orgasm she was becoming scared of.

Tracy could see the look of worry growing on her face and in her eyes, as she brought the wand to her clit and turned it on. Heather screamed loudly in response and the others held her in place to ride it out. Tracy felt the huge contraction squeezing her fingers and then releasing its hold and a flow of hot liquid began coating her hand and dripping out in abundance.

"There she goes, she's cumming hard now."

Everyone shifted to get the best view of her and watched, as Heather gushed cum from her pussy and past Tracy's wrist. The drops could be heard splashing into the cum on the floor already there. Tracy pumped her fist in and out, as she held the assaulting vibrator firmly on her clit. Heather was overcome with so much emotion and the intensity of it all and started crying. Tracy switched off the wand and put it down, then stopped using her fist and slowly withdrew it from her.

Heather sighed at the exiting hand and felt the warm glow of euphoria sweeping through every nerve in her body. They let her relax and gain her senses again, before they moved her in any way. Heather opened her eyes and looked at Tracy, then Julia beside her and then looked around at everyone looking at her.

"How did I do? Did I pass the test?"

"What test, Baby?"

"Whatever that was you just did to me."

"We weren't testing you, not the way you think you were."

"How was I being tested then?"

"We wanted to see how far you could go and what you were capable of doing."

"So, did I pass?"

"With flying colours. You are truly one of us girls. We've all done it like that and felt the incredible orgasms that come from it."

Tracy patted her thighs with her hands and gave them a caressing rub. Heather found a weak smile.

"I feel like I just fucked Keenan again, I feel so big inside."

"I would be happy to enjoy that again with you, Heather."

Heather turned her head to look at Keenan and Keisha standing together. Keisha was gently stroking his cock in a semi-erect state, keeping him ready to enjoy when he was needed.

"Keisha, how the hell are you able to fuck him all the time and not have a pussy like the Grand Canyon?"

"Keigels, my love. After our son, Killian was born, I learned how to do them and got tight again. I figure if it works after giving birth, it certainly had to work after taking this beautiful thing for a ride."

"I think I need to learn to do Keigels and not feel so huge inside right now. At least my pussy is going back to normal again. I was so big, I can't believe it. I felt how wobbly and big I was when Tracy took the pump thing off and I near fainted at what it looked like. But the moment she started spreading my cum all over me, well, let me tell you, that was just incredible. Everything was so sensitive and then the wand, holy shit, I was going crazy when you used that. I felt like I was having a seizure, I was bouncing around so much. Okay, that answers my questions on what pumping is like and fisting as well. Did I like it? Uhm, I can still feel cum coming out of me, or is it just me?"

Heather bent forward and looked and sure enough, a steady drip of her clear, viscous fluids was draining from her.

"Yep, I liked it all right. There's something else I've never done before either. I have never produced so much stuff from inside me before. I could get pretty wet before, but now, I have no idea what you awoke in me, but I'm making it by the gallon now. Is that normal? Just wondering?"

"Oh yeah. It's a good thing too. Means you won't dry up in the middle of it and stay well lubed without using any."

Heather nodded in agreement with Tracy, as Keisha looked at the splayed and dilated pussy lips.

"I think you should try Keenan one more time."

"Why, Keisha?"

"You passed out the last time and never finished off with him."

"That's right. Uhm, I'm pretty loosened up and I remember it feeling very, very nice inside me. Okay, let me see if I can go all the way this time."

Keenan smiled broadly at her.

"Come and join with me, Heather."

"Yeah, let's just hope I don't get stuck on you and can't me off."

"Is there not worse things? Eventually I would cum and shoot you off and catch you again."

Once again it became a moment of frivolity among them, as Heather straddled his legs and held his shoulders. She looked into his deep, dark eyes and waited.

"Stick it in me."

Heather squatted a bit more, as Keenan lined up the large head with her pussy. Before the head touched her, she felt fingers gently parting her lips. She looked back and saw Gloria smiling at her.

"Makes it a bit easier if you do."

"Thanks, Glo."

She turned back and squatted until she felt the head push against her opening. The previous stretching helped get it in and slowly she worked it past her opening and it popped inside, making her gasp.

"Feels good, yes?"

"Oh God, it feels as big as it looks. Okay, let's see how much I can take."

Heather used his shoulders for support, as she began working it up and down, taking a little more every so often. By the time she was just over half way, she began shuddering when she tried rising up.

"Making you weak in the knees, Missy?"

"Yes, I can hardly stand up."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"I need someone to hold me up I think."

Gloria and Keisha were right there and helped her, by putting one arm each over their shoulders and supported her.

"Thanks girls, my legs were too shaky to use."

"We understand Baby. We've all gone weak in the knees at some point."