Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather went back to working the thickness further inside and felt the painful pleasure of the stretch. She bobbed up and down, loosening herself again and sank lower. Over eight inches had made it inside, but the elusive inch and a half stayed untouched. They could see the dryness and the sheen of Heather's juices where she had made it to.

"Keep going Baby, you're almost there."

Heather was still struggling to move her legs, as she rotated her hips, working herself open more.

"I can't stand up. I know I could do it, I just don't have the strength in my legs any more."

Gloria and Keisha took hold of the back of Heather's thighs and held her up in a sitting position. They saw her look at them and give them the facial signal to let her take it all. Slowly they lowered her down, the dry part of Keenan's shaft was passed, as Heather held her breath, feeling the last of it fill her completely. When her ass was resting on Keenan's lap, they took their hands away and let her take it all on her own. Heather opened her eyes and looked into Keenan's, coming to the recognition that she had taken all of him inside.

They stared for a moment longer, as Heather got accustomed to the massive feeling inside her. She took on a look of pure lust in her eyes and said the only two words she needed to.

"Fuck me."

Keenan took hold of her hips and began working his cock in and out slowly, drawing only a few inches out and going back in. Heather's legs shuddered hard, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. More and more, he stroked his cock in and out and everyone watched then closely. Heather was seeping her cum from the strained lips wrapping him tightly, the trails running down in contrast of white against black. Moans were escaping from both of their lips, as they worked towards bringing themselves to an orgasmic finale.

Moans turned to cries and grunts, as they both felt the beginnings of ecstasy happening. Heather just let Keenan use her to fuck his cock, as he raised and lowered her easily. He was stroking most of himself in and out, cum continually soaking the shaft and balls completely. Keisha began smearing and playing with her husband's balls, wrapping her finger and thumb around them and tugging them down hard. That was all he needed to trigger his orgasm and he pounded in and out of Heather mercilessly,

Heather cried out loudly, feeling his hot jets of cum filling her deep inside. He drove himself deep and held her there, as he finished shooting his cum into her. She held him tightly, kissing him again passionately and having him do the same back in return. They stayed like that with everyone watching them, admiring the beauty of seeing them together. They finally stopped and she sat back, his cock still filling her even as it dwindled in size.

"You are magnificent. Oh my God, that was beyond amazing."

"You are amazing, my pet. I was looking forward to enjoying you and you pleased me far beyond what I had hoped for."

"I did?"

"Yes, lovely lady, you did. Look at where you are and what you have in you."

Heather looked down and saw she had all of his cock inside her and had succeeded in taking all of him.

She looked back at him and weakly smiled, the dawning of what she had succeeded in doing coming to her.

"I did it, didn't I? I actually did it. Oh my God, Keenan, I really took all of you."

Heather looked stunned and amazed, as Keenan smiled at her broadly.

"Yes you did and you felt magnificent. I enjoyed you very much and since my lovely wife has given you the permission to enjoy me any time, I hope you take me up on that offer, often."

She turned to Keisha and smiled as she shrugged her shoulders.

"If I fall in love with your husband, it's only because of his cock, okay?"

Keisha laughed and came over to her. She gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Sweetie, every woman in here loves my husband. You want that big fucker in you at any time, by all means, give me a call and I'll drive him over to you. Help give my poor pussy a rest. By the time we have more kids, the thing will just fall out, I'll be so loose."

"Oh Keisha, you're too much, but that was a nice thought."

"What? Think I'm joking? I'll make whatever promise to you right now in front of everyone, you want his cock in you, just ask. They all have the same offer. Guess how many take me up on it? None. Once every couple of weeks is enough for them. So please, by all means, if you enjoy that inside of you, I beg you, call me, please."

Everyone was laughing hard by the time she finished, but made sure Heather understood she was serious about the offer. She looked at Keenan and his cock again and saw his big grin come out.

"Oh Keenan, I don't know about often, Sweetheart, but do you, oh yes. I want that cock in me again and feel that feeling I just felt. I can't describe it, but it's the most incredible feeling ever."

"Yeah, I fell in love with that feeling too, Sweetie and loved it so much I married it. You go right ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you about it."

Heather looked at Keisha and saw she was serious in her warning and looked back at Keenan smiling and knew she had better keep that lust under control, or face the constant feeling of having her pussy gaping wide open constantly.

"I think I'll take that warning and maybe stick to swing nights like the rest. I kind of like a little tightness in there."

Keenan held her hips tight and lifted her up off his flaccid cock and sat her back down. And put his hands around her waist.

"Like that empty feeling now?"

Heather sat for a second and thought about it.

"I do feel empty now. I feel really big inside is what I really feel."

Julia came to them and got them to break it up and took Heather's hand and led her to the bed.

"As an end of night treat, you get to have the Well of Pleasure done for you."

"What's that?"

"It's something we do at the end of every night. One of the women is chosen and she gets to lie back and the women stroke their men and have them cum inside her pussy and then each woman drinks from her well until she is clean again. It is your night to enjoy, Heather."

"I like the sounds of that. I really like cum, more than I ever realized I did."

"Just hold your pussy open wide when they're ready and enjoy."

Heather climbed to the middle of the king size bed and watched as every man knelt around her hips and their women came up from behind and began stroking them hard. Heather lay there and played with her nipples and clit, enjoying the sight of all the cocks becoming erect and the way their wives stroked them and played with them. Heather brought her knees up and held her pussy open, pulling her lips wide apart and exposing the deep chamber inside.

Scott was first to cum and Julia held his cock as she stroked it, shooting stream after stream inside her, then Bill was next, moving in closer for Gloria to get it in. One by one they all came inside her, filling her with their cum. Heather was basking in the feel of the hot liquid collecting in her, as she waited for Keisha to finally bring Keenan to another orgasm. His opening dilated, as the head swelled bigger and she knew he was going to cum. Keisha aimed it at her opening and stroked him hard. The first jet came and splashed in the other cum and splattered it around, then more large wads shot out and finished filling her completely and then ran over her lips and down her ass.

Once the guys were done, they got off the bed and the women lay down around Heather and began lapping the cum from her a bit at a time by each of them. Heather was loving the whole experience of it and added her own to the mix as well. They finally cleaned her of all the cum they could get and each of them kissed her pussy softly before getting off the bed. Heather laid there panting happily, her smile big and well worn. She started hearing applause and looked at everyone clapping. Tracy spoke up to let her know why.

"Welcome to Swingville and its little group of swingers, Heather. You are now one of us and we welcome you into the fold."

Heather got up and knelt on the bed looking at them all and blushed hard.

"Thank you. Thank you so much all of you. I'm so happy you let me join in, it's something I truly enjoyed doing. I love all of you, you're such wonderful people."

They stopped clapping and joined her on the bed kissing and hugging her. They went down and had some refreshments and a bite to eat, before getting dressed and making their way back to their homes. Heather was invited to come and spend the night with Jim and Tracy, which she happily accepted and said goodnight to everyone with lots of hugs and kisses and promises of lots of fun to come.

*******

By the time her first year anniversary was coming up, Heather had started her business at home and was making more than she had before. Business was steady and always increasing, as new arrivals to Swingville brought calls and knocks at her door for her services. She was going through a set of taxes when the doorbell went and she got up to answer it. She smiled brightly seeing the tall, good looking man standing there.

"Ted, I was hoping it was you. Come on in, Sweetie."

Heather let him in and closed the door, holding him there, kissing him and pressing him back against the wall. Ted was just as happy and kissed her back hard, as her hands went to his zipper and opened his pants wide. She took out his cock and began stroking it and had it hard in seconds, then stopped kissing him and led him by his erection to the bedroom and closed the door. She pushed his pants down his legs and pushed him back onto the bed. She started undressing quickly, looking at him with a love and lust for pleasure with him. He stripped off his clothes and lay naked, as Heather finished and got between his legs and took his cock in her hands.

"I've been waiting for this all day. I love your cock and what you can do with it. It's my one year anniversary tomorrow and I want to end my first year off right. Let's have some end of year fun shall we, Babe?"

"As my lover, how can I deny you anything?"

"You can't, just like I can't deny you anything. Now, let's stop denying ourselves the pleasure we want and get to it."

"Got my vote. Suck away Baby, my cock is yours."

Heather smiled and went to work savouring Ted's cock, her tongue running up and down everywhere and then her lips wrapping around it and taking him deep into her mouth. She was herself and happy with who she was. She had found her pleasure in the different sides of her and life was never going to let her down again. Swingville was her place to change from the direction she had been going in and swing in the direction she needed to go. She and Ted would be joining the others for a bigger celebration later and Heather knew she had found the balance in all parts of her life, as she felt a tingle in her tattoo to let her know she had.