Swipe Right Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car I just can't wait. My feet are tapping on the floor and I know the driver can hear it. I try to calm my nerves but nothing seems to work. All of these emotions over the last few days have really been a journey. It feels like I'm about to reach the climax of an epic film.

The car ride somehow goes on forever but also lasts a second. We are now in front of the restaurant and for a second I wonder if I can even get out of the car. But the awkward silence pushes me to open the door. I thank the driver and get out.

Turning to my right after getting out of the car I see what would turn out to be a memory that's burned into my head forever. I see Megan stepping out of her Uber. She's dressed in a cute sundress that stops about mid-thigh. As she turns her eyes meet mine and she lights up like a Christmas tree. Her hair was clearly professionally done and her makeup is perfect.

My heart pumps blood through my body faster than it ever has as I approach her. Her arms open and we embrace. She talks but the words just bounce in my head. I even feel her kiss my cheek but am unable to process it.

I've fallen deeply in love with my older sister and there is now nothing to stop either of us.

"Max?" She says.

"Oh! Sorry, lost in thought again. You just look so beautiful" I say. Megan blushes and hooks her arm into mine.

"You look so handsome. I'm so lucky to be going in there with such a handsome man." She says. I can feel my face turn bright red. She smiles and we walk arm in arm into the restaurant.

As we sit down and start to talk the atmosphere has changed dramatically. We are no longer siblings having an extremely awkward dinner. We are a couple who are about to embark on a great journey.

We eat and talk so naturally now. The whole time I can't keep my eyes off of Megan. Her sexy body draws my eyes in and lets them wander. Her beauty seems to light up our table. I even catch Megan looking at me. No longer looking at her brother, but her man.

There are even a few times during dinner that we stop talking. Just completely wrapped up in taking each other in. Our eyes meet several times and love is quickly turning to lust.

Without verbalizing we both know where this is going to end. We have looked into the void and now there is no chance of us forgetting what we saw. If I could I'd rip Megan's sundress off right now. I know she wouldn't even stop me.

The conversation is just filler at this point. We are saying anything and nothing. Both of us knew as we got out of our Ubers that this ends in one of our beds.

The food is secondary to all of this. We comment on it as if we are paying any attention. The tension growing between us is probably causing the waiter to stumble over his words. Sparks are flying between us and dancing on the table.

Megan giggles as I pay for dinner. She looks away for a second almost like she is hesitant, but I know she's just excited.

"I'd really like to see your place. It looks super nice." She says. The words are like an atomic bomb. I can almost see the flash and blast waves fly through the restaurant. Leaving just me and Megan sitting at that table looking at each other.

"I think you'd really like it. The view in the morning is spectacular." I say. I know Megan saw the same blast wave I did. We both struggle to stand and walk out. Hand in hand the warm night air hits us both.

We have a wait until our car gets here and a bit of the tension needs to be broken. I pull Megan close and we start to make out.

Our tongues dance in each other's mouths as Megan starts to grind her sexy body against me. We don't even care that people are walking by. They aren't even there as far as we are concerned.

Megan moans into my mouth as I run my fingertips up her back. We kiss wildly as the flood gates open. There are no second thoughts anymore. This is happening and there is no stopping it.

A honk of a car horn breaks our trance. We both laugh seeing our driver waiting for us just a few feet away. Like two young lovers we skip into the car. We laugh and try our best not to rip each other's clothes off right here. The car ride to my place is something I will never forget.

My older sister next to me blushing and giggling as the light of the city dance on both of us. This is the perfect moment. All of the darkness is gone now from both of us. The trip to my place just flies by. In no time we are in the elevator heading to my apartment.

Megan laughs as I struggle with the key to my apartment. I feel almost drunk with excitement and my hands are shaking. She rests her hands on my waist and that calms me down. Opening the door we fall into my living room. The energy in the room is electric.

I turn Megan around and wrap my arms around her waist. Pulling her close and kissing her deeply. At this point there is no longer a barrier between us. We both know we are siblings but it doesn't matter. The sexual tension needs to be broken.

Megan kisses me back and our tongues start to dance. Running my hands up and down her sides. Her body feels perfect in my hands. Every curve is calling my name. She moans as we make out in the living room. Megan suddenly pushes me away. My heart almost stops a little.

In front of me is my beautiful sister in a short sundress. Her face is flush and eyes are full of excitement and sexual energy. Her smile is sexy and draws me in.

"Do you want me?" She asks in the sexiest voice I've ever heard. My heart is pounding so hard I think it might burst out of my chest.

"I want you so bad. More than anything I've ever wanted." I say. Her smile grows and she blushes bright red.

"You want to fuck your sister? You want to take your own flesh and blood?" She says.

"I do. Do you want your brother to fuck you?" I ask. She lets out a little moan hearing me ask her if she wants to get fucked.

"Yes, I want my brother to fill my tight little pussy." She says. My cock instantly gets hard as granite. My heart feels like it's about to burst. This is it now. All of the worry and the doubt is gone. I'm going to fuck my sister.

I'm so worked up that I don't even know what move to make first. Luckily though Megan is on the ball and with a wicked smile grabs the bottom of her sundress. Lifting it above her head and tossing it away.

In front of me is my sister in nothing but a tiny white lace thong. Her big beautiful tits are on full display. Standing proud and perfectly tanned. Every inch of her body is perfectly toned and taken care of.

Walking towards me she kisses me deeply once before dropping to her knees in front of me. Megan works on my belt and expertly removes it. Wasting no time pulling my jeans and briefs down my thighs.

My cock springs free, harder than I think it's ever been. My sister looks at it with a hungry and excited look. She takes my cock in one hand and gently starts to kiss up and down the length of my shaft.

I almost have to look away, the view in front of me is so incredible. My sexy sister Megan is slowly kissing up and down the length of my cock. Each kiss sends electricity through my whole body. I'm struggling not to blow my load right there.

Megan expertly kisses my length until she knows I can't take it anymore. She looks up at me with a devilish smile before really going to work. Taking my shaft in her hand Megan starts to slowly work my cock into her pretty mouth.

My sister has a level of skill with her mouth that I almost can't describe. As she slowly works my length into her mouth she effortlessly stimulates me. Making sure to circle her tongue around my cock head. My considerable length doesn't even phase her. She just takes her time working my cock deeper.

With not even a second thought she starts to work me into her throat. Eventually and without even a hint of gagging. I feel my cock slip into my sister's throat. She holds for a second but skillfully goes back to trying to work me in as deep as possible.

As Megan starts to get a good rhythm going I look down to watch her perfect tits jiggle as she sucks my long cock. I have to look away for a second. Watching my sister's tits bounce as she sucks my cock

The sound of Megan blowing me echoes in the room. After several heavenly minutes Megan pulls my cock out of her mouth. A trail of saliva follows and drips on her tits. Megan smiles and continues to jerk me off. The pure lust in her eyes is amazing.

"I need this cock right now. Holy shit you're thick." She says with a smile.

"Not before I taste that beautiful pussy." I reply. I don't even hesitate to help Megan up. Taking her hand we walk to the bedroom like a newlywed couple. Laughing and giggling the whole way.

With my beautiful sister in front of my bed in only her tiny panties I push her on the bed. Getting on top of her we start to kiss again. Running my hand up her side I take one of her tits in my hand. As I play with them she starts to wiggle under me. Her soft moans drive me crazy.

"You like your sister's big tits, baby?" She asks between moans. My fingers brush her nipples and she shivers.

"I love them, you're so fucking sexy." I say. Megan turns bright red and lets out a low moan. Kissing her deeply we both moan. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths. I want to taste her pussy so bad so I take the opportunity to push further.

Breaking the kiss I start to kiss Megan's neck. Each kiss causes her to shiver and let out a soft moan. I take my time with each kiss. Making sure to enjoy every inch of my sister's soft neck. The smell of her perfume is intoxicating and drives me to kiss further down her neck.

Kissing further I get to her chest. She starts to run her fingers through my hair. My kisses get closer and closer to Megan's beautiful tits. I sit up a little to enjoy the view. My sister's tanned tits are so perfectly shaped they should be in a museum. Her nipples are small like pencil erasers. They sit there calling my name and I'm about to answer.

Leaning down I take one of her nipples into my mouth. As soon as my tongue flicks her cute nipple Megan let's out the sexiest moan I've ever heard. She grips the sheets as I alternate between enjoying her perfect tits. Making sure both nipples get equal attention.

The feeling in the room is so electric and erotic that I have goosebumps. It's hard to keep myself from shaking. I'm so horny that my cock hurts as it stands at full attention.

Running my hand down Megan's tight stomach I quickly slide my hand under her lace thong. For the first time I feel my sisters soaking wet pussy. As I run my fingers along it's length Megan groans.

"Please baby, I'm so fucking wet for you. Fuck me. Fuck your sister." She says. Megan is squirming so much it's hard to even play with her pussy.

"I'll be taking this pussy tonight. But first your brother is going to have a taste of this pretty pussy first." I say. Moving quickly I sit up and grab her panties. Making short work of tossing them off. Megan giggles as she spreads her legs for me.

I can't tease anymore and dive right between her legs. As soon as my tongue makes contact with Megan's pussy she almost screams. Her taste is almost indescribable, sweet like honey from god's personal beehive.

The thought crossed my mind to take it slow. But the energy in the room was too much to take it slow. We are both so worked up that it's taking all my strength not to just take her right now.

Circling my tongue around her clit makes Megan groan. She is squirming so much that I have to hold her thighs so I can continue to taste her. She hasn't stopped moaning since my tongue touched her pussy. My sister is barely able to stop moaning long enough to beg me to fuck her.

"Please! I need that cock so bad. Please take that pussy baby! Make your sister your slut." Megan nearly screams. She is grinding into me so hard that it almost hurts.

"Make me your slut baby! I need that thick cock to fill me. Make your sister a little slut!" Megan moans. She's gripping the sheets so hard that she's torn them off the bed. I know it's time to take her and fill my sister with my cock.

Quickly I sit up and toss my shirt off. Looking down I see my sister smiling wide. Her face flush and her body sweaty. It's time to take her and fill her like I've wanted so badly.

Taking my hard cock into my hand I position myself at the entrance to heaven. Running my cock up and down the length of Megan's incredible pussy. She grinds against me and our eyes meet. I'm looking my naked sister in the eyes as I'm about to fuck her. Take her pussy and make her a slut for her brother's cock.

We both can't take it anymore. My cock is soaked with my sister's juices and with little effort I start to push into her. The feeling of her tight pussy taking me is insane. Her pussy wraps around me like a glove. Slowly I inch into her.

"Oh my fucking god you're thick! Holy shit." Megan says. Half my length is buried in my sister's tight hole and in no time I'm going to be completely filling her. Brother and sister meet eyes again as the most animalistic fuck of our lives is about to take place.

My cock slides beautifully into Megan. My full length fills her soaking wet pussy. As I reach my limit Megan is in a whole different world. There is a look of pure bliss on her face. It only gets better as I start to thrust.

Fucking my sister's pussy is beyond compare. Megan is so tight that her pussy almost sucks me in. Each thrust feels like heaven. I have to look away as I slowly start to fuck her deep. I'd blow my load instantly if I looked at her right now.

"Fuck me you feel so good. Take your sisters pussy, use me as your fuck toy." She says. I pick up the pace and start to thrust in harder. As I do, Megan's tits start to jiggle. Her moans grow louder and louder. We are in it deep now.

My balls slap against Megan now. I'm fucking my sister hard and deep as the sound of our love making echoes through the room. Her moans and the sounds of our bodies meeting is almost deafening. I'm afraid if we go any long the police will bust down my door.

"Oh fuck this pussy is amazing. You're so fucking tight." I say with a groan. Megan is so lost in our love making that she doesn't respond. She just pulls me close so we can kiss. The most passionate kiss I've ever had.

"Let me ride your thick rod baby. Let me ride my brother all night." She says. I don't need much more encouragement than that. Pulling out of her releases a river of her wetness onto the mattress. My cock is soaking wet as I lay down on the bed.

Megan smiles and kisses me deeply. She doesn't waste any time straddling me. The look of sexy determination on her face is incredible. She takes me in her hand and guides me into her tight hole.

My sister knows when to take what she wants and what she wants now is my cock. Without a second of hesitation she lowers herself onto me. Taking my full length in one swift motion. I groan so loud that I'm pretty sure the walls shake. Megan starts to ride me hard.

I never in a million years thought I'd be watching my sister's big tits bounce as she rode my cock. She takes me in long strokes. Slamming herself back down hard. The sounds of our bodies meeting echo in my room. We aren't even able to talk at this point, all we can do is moan and groan.

I look down and see my cock spreading Megan out. Her tight pussy swallows my cock and grips me tight. The sensation is unbelievable. I reach up and grab one of her tits. It's hard to hang on but playing with her as she rides me feels so right. She looks down at me with pure lust in her eyes as she rides her brother hard. Stopping only so she can grind with me fully inside of her.

There is a sensation building up in my balls. A volcano that needs to erupt. Slowly an orgasm has been building and I know it's going to be big. Look at Megan I can tell she's almost there. I can hear her moans getting louder and longer. Siblings are going to finish together.

"Fuck me I need to cum on this cock!" Megan screams. She leans forward and puts her hands on my chest. She starts bouncing on me hard. Taking my full length in long and deliberate strokes. Our breathing is erratic now and we are both reaching the peak.

Megan's tight body looks incredible riding me. It's like a goddess came down from the heavens and is now burying herself on my cock. Even with her perfectly done hair now a mess she looks like perfection.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god I'm going to cum!" Megan screams in my ear. I'm so close to the edge. I just need to hang on a little longer. She can barely bounce on me, she is so worked up.

"Cum on that cock slut! Cum for me!" I say. I put my hands on her amazing ass and help her push down harder. Our thighs slap so loud it's almost deafening. We are about to complete our taboo journey with a thrilling climax.

The feeling hits me like a freight train. I feel like I've passed through some sort of stargate. My vision explodes and all the sound is gone. My balls erupt inside of my sister's womb. The pulsing of my cock releases rope after rope of hot cum.

Megan is lost in her own orgasm. Her body spasms and her pussy grips me tight. All she can do is moan and swear. She collapses onto me and our sweaty bodies meet in the depths of two mind blowing orgasms.

We lay there a while and try to catch our breath. We must have laid there for a half hour. The whole time my cock is still buried deep inside of Megan.

"I've never felt like this before. I've never felt such an Incredible feeling of lust." She says between breaths.

"I've never came so hard in my life. That was a mind altering orgasm." I say. Megan moves causing my cock to slip out of her pussy. A river of cum slides out of her causing her to moan.

"You think you can go another round?" She says with a sly grin.

The rest of the night is a series of increasingly hot images. That I was lucky enough to keep a few memories of on my phone. Dozens of pictures and videos of all our taboo acts.

Me and Megan fucked in the shower where I came in her pussy again. I took her over the kitchen counter and came all over her pretty tits and face. We fucked in the living room as the sun came up. I finished in her again.

I will never forget taking Megan from behind on the couch. Her ass ripples as I slam long strokes into her well used pussy. Her thighs are covered in a mix of my cum and both our sweat. Her moans low and loud as her pussy gets filled.

"I love you so fucking much max" she says. Her words are like fresh honey straight from the comb. I almost start to tear up as I reply.

"I love you with all my heart Megan." I say. We both cum at the same time. I've lost count of how many times I've filled my sister with my cum.

As we laid on the couch and watched the sun rise. We both settle into the wonderful feeling of love and lust. The barrier of siblings long broken. We cuddle on the couch and fall into a deep sleep.

Prologue

Megan lay next to me on a beach towel. Her tiny bikini barely covers her sexy body. She has worked on her tan everyday since we got to the Caribbean. We even found a secluded area so she can tan naked. She told me on the plane she intends to have no tan lines.

The past few months have been a whirlwind. Me and Megan have spent every weekend together. During the week we are just regular young professionals. But when Friday hits we are a taboo couple exploring each other's bodies. The sex has been mind blowing and so full of love and lust.

On this trip we even talked about trying anal. She wants me to use all of her and enjoy even her most forbidden hole.

Looking down at my sexy sister I get lost in thoughts of our sexy nights together. Her buying new lingerie to show off to me and the minutes later when it's torn off. I think about the night she made me dinner naked and we fucked as soon as the food was set down on the table. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a voice calling.