Swipe Right Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max! Megan! They had these big Piña coladas I thought we should try!" The voice says.

I look up to see my mom Colleen coming towards us struggling to hold three big drinks. She wears a small bikini that doesn't leave much to the imagination. I've never looked at my mom with any sexual thoughts but now I can see where Megan got her body. My mom works out several times a week and it keeps her body tight. Her tits look to be bigger than Megan's and her ass has been drawing looks the whole time we've been here.

As she approaches I almost have to look away. Megan helped her pick the bikini and I can't help but think she picked this one to tease me. As she hands out the drinks I can't help but think how lucky I am to be spending three weeks here with these beauties.

As mom sits down Megan proposes a toast.

"To trying new things, and going on some BIG adventures!" She says with a big grin. We all touch glasses. Megan gives me a sly look and takes another drink. Her grin almost makes me shiver. That girl can be an angel and a devil at the same time.

For once in my life I feel a light again. I no longer feel like I'm trapped in a hole.

I know Megan has some things in store for me, but that's a story for another day...

Swipe Right

------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed it and I wanted to thank you all for your patience in waiting for this second part. I really don't want to rush anything I write and strive to keep up a consistent quality. I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope that shows.

Obviously I left this a little open ended and I know you'll all be wanting more. It might be some time before I revisit Max and Megan but I promise I'll come back to them.

My next work will either be a comedy or fallout themed. So if that's what you're into, stay tuned. In the meantime feel free to reach out to me. I generally try to answer all mail sent to me and I enjoy talking with fans. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Be kind to one another and be safe.

-Frost Layer-