Swipe Right Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuck a glance at Megan and there was no sign of boredom or irritation. It brought her pleasure to obey in a way that I'd probably never understand.

She was tasked with attending to Sasha. The statuesque Goddess simply waved her wine glass in the air. Without even looking, Megan jumped to replenish her glass.

As for my task...

*Splash*

Red wine spilled onto the floor. "Oops." Samantha said after 'accidentally' knocking the glass over "Be a dear and wipe that up." Samantha said with a shit eating grin.

Aside from the dinner servitude and the wine spill, there were no real power plays going on. It was almost unnerving, since this house absolutely runs on power games.

Sasha and Samantha just chatted like any happy couple. They held hands a good portion of the time. I honestly tuned out what they were saying. I was too busy thinking of what I'd do to Samantha next time I had the run of the house.

Even worse, I was fantasizing about Sasha grabbing me, smashing me into the table and having her way with me. Every week, I just seemed to crave her more. Waiting a whole extra week was just unacceptable.

I got down on my knees to beg "Ma'am, I understand you're having a lovely date with your wife and all, but seeing as it's my one day here..." I felt liquid hit my cheek. I gasped when I realized that the bitch spat on me!

Sasha stood up to gain even more height on me as I kneeled "First, you don't have 'a day'. Second, Tonight is about romance. Maybe you should reflect on the subject."

Sasha took Samantha's hand and led her to out of the room. Samantha's butt did an excited little wiggle before rushing off.

When Sasha's back was turned, I balled my fist in anger and stood up. I was about to lose my temper and go off.

Before I could start my outburst, my wrist got grabbed "You might want to relax." Megan wiped my cheek clean "Setbacks happen when it comes to pleasing her."

It seemed to be enough, I took a deep breath and gave her a nod.

I just stewed on it for a little while. I resisted temptation at first, but their door was open. I had to look, while staying hidden as best as I could.

R&B was playing and the room was lit up with candles. They were both standing with Sasha behind Samantha. Samantha must have been standing on some piece of furniture, because they were level with each other.

Sasha reached from behind and gave Samantha's right tit a big squeeze. Sasha kissed and sucked all over her neck as she thrust slowly in and out of her girly ass. It almost looked like the two were slow dancing.

Justine had watched Sasha and Samantha fuck at least a half dozen times. She joined in for most of those, but she's never seen Sasha be so tender.

Samantha's eyes were shut and she gasped every time Sasha pushed in to the hilt. She squeaked and squealed with absolute pleasure "Oh my God Daddy, that's perfect! It feels so gooooood, I love you so much!"

Sasha's other hand snaked around to play with her tiny white dick "I love you too, Baby Girl."

Justine watched the display and thought about what Sasha said about 'reflecting on romance'. Sasha didn't have to play it so gentle. She was in complete control, but chose to do it to please her wife. She's doing it for love.

Justine had been so focused on lust that she forgot about love. As much fun as she was having, she didn't feel loved by Sasha; at least not in the same way Samantha was receiving it. Justine also didn't feel love for Sasha. No matter how great sex is, it's all unsustainable without it.

Justine stopped spying on them. She knew what she had to do and walked a few doors down.

She knocked on the door and Megan answered "Oh, hello Ma'am. How can I serve you?"

Justine looked her deep in the eyes "Can we maybe... not play that right now? Can I come in?"

Megan smiled warmly "Sure thing, Hon." Megan was a fetishist, but knew when to turn off 'servant mode'.

Justine smiled nervously and entered.

Megan was just wearing an oversized t-shirt and panties. She was clearly just getting ready for bed. They sat down together.

"Don't you feel excluded on a night like this?" Justine asked about her feelings for the first time.

"I don't expect to be involved every night. It's simply not my place." Megan explained.

"Yeah, but I'm asking how you feel." Justine reiterated.

"I get so much fulfilment from serving. I feel honored to be a part of their relationship, even when I'm not needed. There's beauty in living selflessly." Megan held Justine's hand as if to try and transfer that fulfilment.

Justine looked Megan over. She had her pretty red hair in a messy bun. A big, white concert t-shirt covered most of her upper body and her creamy legs popped out of the bottom. She was completely open and real. It was refreshing.

Justine leaned in and kissed Megan sweetly. Her heart fluttered when Megan accepted and reciprocated the kiss. When they broke the kiss, they looked at each other in a totally different way.

"I respect your life choice, but you deserve more for yourself." Justine lifted Megan's shirt.

Megan put her arms up to help get it off.

Justine made her lay down, got on top of her and started kissing her all over again.

It felt so different from the previous times they had sex; as if something new were taking shape. Justine kissed, sucked and nibbled down her neck, over her breast and along her abdomen. She quickly removed the offending panties so that she could devour Megan's sweet, little, pink pussy.

Megan's body still had plenty of sensitive marks all over from earlier in the day. Aside from love bites, they mostly kept pain out of it. Justine made sure to lick the soft pink wounds whenever she saw them on her back and ass.

They made love all night; parallel to their hosts in the master bedroom.

...

In the morning, Justine and Megan woke up first. They made coffee and just sat in silence holding each other's hand.

They were soon joined by Sasha and Samantha holding hands.

Normally Megan would jump to attention, but the atmosphere in the room didn't call for it.

Samantha got two cups and joined Sasha at the table.

All four of them looked a little disheveled and they all had the same satisfied grin on their faces.

Justine recognized it as a look you get after spending the night with someone you love.

The silence was finally broken by Sasha "So... What did you two get up to?"

Megan and Justine blushed a little and tried very unsuccessfully to hide it.

All four women broke out into some hearty laughter. The regimented lifestyle they lived made such a moment very rare, but cathartic.

The temporary loosening up of the rules allowed them to establish the next level to their bond.

As the laughter died down, Samantha took Justine's hand. Megan took Sasha's hand. They were all connected to one another in the moment.

...

About a month later, I was on my way to the house. Sasha had to go out of town for a few weeks, so I was pretty excited. The wait wasn't as bad as I thought, since Megan made sure to visit me a few times a week. Things were going so well between us, but we both craved Sasha's 'special' talents.

Samantha called me earlier to invite me to Sasha's surprise birthday party. I wasn't sure if it was a regular party or not, but I was prepared either way.

I got there early and saw some familiar faces. Megan was first to greet me with a big hug and a kiss. My sister Samantha was busy getting everything ready. I giggled when I remembered Sam in college putting on his college parties. Some things don't change, even if the gender does.

I recognized the others from the anniversary party. Tylissa and her boyfriend Tau were there. I forgot the last person's name, but Megan reminded me about Serena; the lady mostly responsible for Samantha's transformation.

At one point, I saw Serena hand Samantha a package and whisper something to her. I assumed it was a gift of some sort.

It was a small party, which led me to believe that it was going to be an 'adult' gathering.

Sasha's cab pulled up. She dragged her wheeled suitcase up the front walkway. When she entered, she wasn't sure why all the lights were out.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as the lights came on.

Sasha legitimately looked startled "What the Fuck?!"

Samantha went rushing over to hug her "It's your surprise party!"

"Bitch, my birthday isn't for 6 weeks." She remarked dryly.

"We know, but you were gone for two whole weeks and we thought it would be a great way to welcome you home and to have the 'family non-friendly' version of your birthday." Samantha said with a big smile, hoping that Sasha would approve.

Sasha raised an eye brow "Is that so?"

Samantha could barely contain her excitement.

Sasha looked over the party and nodded "Ok then, but I need a drink first."

The party cheered and everyone greeted Sasha individually. It very much played out like a cocktail party. Everyone socialized over drinks. I'm not sure how it got started, but clothes started slipping off little by little. In anticipation of what was to come, it soon turned into a lingerie party as everyone showed off the nice underwear they came in with.

Tau approached with Tylissa on his shoulder "So Justine, how's the dating life going?"

Tau was a very handsome, suave black man. He wore a sport coat over a dress shirt with the first few buttons undone. He seemed to have Tylissa wrapped around his finger. She kissed his neck and nibbled his ear, while we talked. I felt his eyes all over me.

"It's certainly been unconventional." I said with a chuckle "But at this point, I think it's going really well."

Tylissa looked me in the eyes "A little birdie told me that you like to punish the other girls."

Justine blushed a little, talking about her sex life in the open still felt weird "I just maintain discipline, while Sasha is away. I'm pretty flexible."

Tau and Tylissa whispered in each other's ear. Tau nodded "A few of us might break off into another room. We'll let you know." He walked away with Tylissa.

Justine felt a sudden SMACK on her ass as they passed her by. She turned quickly around and saw Tau's confident grin before they walked away.

Samantha and Megan pulled a large object out into the living room. It was covered up with a blanket, so they gripped it together. "Happy Birthday!" They yelled before the dramatic reveal.

It was a spinning wheel like you'd see at a carnival. Instead of prizes, the categories were handjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal, S&M, spinner's choice and Birthday Girl's choice.

"What the Hell is this?" Sasha spoke for everyone.

"Everyone can spin the wheel. Whatever they land on is what they do for you! Seems pretty self-explanatory to me." Samantha explained.

Sasha looked a little conflicted "Tau, do you mind sitting this one out? I'm off men." She pulled Samantha close to her as if to say that she was the only 'boy' she needed.

Tau raised a glass "It's your birthday, I don't mind at all."

"Who's first?" Samantha asked the crowd.

Of course, Megan raised her hand jubilantly "ME, ME, ME!" She ran up and spun the wheel. She soon felt disappointment as the wheel slowed down and landed on handjob "Awww man..." She pouted.

Samantha took some kind of sticker and slapped it on her tit unexpectedly. Megan yelped in surprise and saw it was the letter 'H'.

Serena asked "What the Hell is that?"

"Just a way for us to keep track. Daddy can rip the sticker off when she wants to cash in." Samantha explained "Next!"

Serena shrugged as she accepted the terms of the game and stepped forward. She spun the wheel and seemed very pleased when it landed right on 'Anal'. She pumped her fist and then pointed her ass right at Samantha so she could slap the letter 'A' on it.

Now it was my turn. I was actually pretty nervous. A lot of the other players were rooting for anal, but I had yet to take that step with Sasha. I spun the wheel.

The wheel finally stopped "And Big Sister gets... Blowjob!" Samantha announced to the room.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Tylissa walked up to the wheel. She put her finger on the wheel, but didn't spin it. She just traced her finger along the edge and moved it a few spots to 'spinner's choice'. Tylissa pointed at Sasha, 'later tonight, you're mine." Tylissa liked to play dominant with Sasha, but she was looking to Tau to satisfy her natural submissive urges.

Now Samantha gave the wheel a good spin. She then sat on Sasha's lap and kissed her while they waited for the wheel to decide how her evening would go.

The wheel slowed and then stopped on 'Birthday Girl's choice'.

Samantha turned to her Daddy with a big smile "What will it be?"

Sasha took a moment, but surprised everyone by slapping a 'B' sticker right on her wife's tit.

"Really? A blowjob?" Samantha squirmed on Sasha's lap as if to say her ass was expecting a good fucking.

Sasha put her finger to Samantha's lips to quiet her "Justine sweetie, why don't you come here?"

I obeyed. I walked right up to her. Sasha spread her legs out, so I took the offer and sat on the leg that wasn't occupied by my sister.

Once we were both seated, Sasha ripped both of our stickers off.

"Ouch!" We both yelped in unison.

"How about a little competition?" Sasha proposed. The reason for her selection for Samantha was now clear.

Samantha let out a little chuckle "What competition? Big Sis has a tiny throat." She stuck her tongue out at me.

Samantha was being bitchy, but it was true. She had several years of practice deep-throating Sasha over me.

"Then you shouldn't be worried. Now how about a kiss first?" Sasha asked in a way that made it sound like an order.

Samantha hesitated, but I didn't. I immediately pulled Samantha in for an awkward feeling kiss. So strange to say that since I fucked her with a strap-on and made her grovel at my feet. I held her head to mine and forced my tongue in her mouth. Before I knew it, my hand was cupping one of her titties. It just felt good to give in completely.

Once it was done, Samantha looked at me dreamily "That was lovely." Then she put her hand on the top of my head "Now get down and suck my Daddy's big, black, fucking cock!"

I got off Sasha's lap and really felt the pressure. Sasha and Samantha loomed over me along with a bunch of other spectators. Most intimidating of all, Sasha's cock looked positively angry and aching for action. I gave her a few strokes before Samantha stopped me.

"Mouth only." She chided me, as if setting rules to this 'competition'.

Not deterred, I removed my hands and started licking up the shaft.

"Baby, have you been at the girls on your trip?" Samantha casually asked if Sasha cheated with no hint of malice.

Sasha pulled Samantha closer "I could have, but I decided not to. For you."

Samantha swooned "Awwww that's soo sweet." She kissed Sasha lovingly "You must be ready to explode! I can't believe you did that for me!"

"I can be good." Sasha chuckled. She then looked down at her lap with more sternness in her voice "And you, quit licking and start swallowing dick!"

I looked up at my mistress and nodded. I parted my lips and filled my mouth. I took deep breaths through my nose and started stuffing my poor throat. At first, I thought the practice was paying off. I kept cool and my lips slid a third of the way down. I kept moving lower, but my gag reflex kicked in. My face turned red and started choking. I was determined to stay as long as possible, but eventually my head shot off her cock. I gasped for air and saw my sister giggle at my efforts.

My turn was already over. I got up and sat back down on Sasha's lap.

Samantha stood up with a smug look on her face. She got on her knees and looked up lovingly at Sasha. Her tongue knew exactly where to go to make Sasha groan "Someone is extra sensitive today. Must be what deprivation does to you."

Samantha took a deep breath and just couldn't help winking at me before sliding her lips all the way from head to base. She did it like a sword swallower. It was fast, smooth and she just made it look easy.

I suddenly felt Sasha's hand grip my left tit and the surprise move made me gasp. She kissed and nibbled my neck, while getting a full throat massage from her wife.

Samantha could stay down there for so long. I knew she was showing off, but I had to admit I was impressed. She started bobbing up and down the full length. After a while, I could tell Sasha could cum at any moment.

Sasha put her hand on Samantha's head to stop her. She wasn't done with our little game.

Samantha stood up and sat on her lap again.

I got down on my knees again.

Sasha snapped her fingers at Megan, who came rushing over. Sasha ripped the 'H' off of Megan's chest "Why don't you give her a hand?"

Samantha huffed "I guess she needs a handicap."

I should have felt failure, but I was thrilled to have Megan by my side "Hi." I said with a grin.

"Hi." She looked back at me warmly.

"Quit the googly eyes and get to it." Samantha teased.

Megan and I blushed. She started stroking the shaft and pointing it at my lips. I felt my determination renewed. This time, I really didn't want to disappoint Megan of all people.

I took my time and worked my lips lower and lower.

Megan stroked whatever cock was left and whispered some coaching and encouragement "I believe you can do it. Make our mistress happy. Remember to take air in through your nose. Just relax and don't get stressed. Keep your eyes closed and don't focus on how big she is."

I followed her advice. Her soothing voice helped me relax. I kept my eyes shut and just kept swallowing more and more black girl cock. Whenever I struggled, I took a few moments to take in air and continued my descent.

I felt encouraged when I felt Megan's hand stroking, but she moved it out of my way.

Suddenly, it all stopped. There was no more left and I opened my eyes. I reached the base and my excitement got the best of me. I shot off her cock and gasped for air "I did it!" I gave Megan a big hug to celebrate.

Everyone watching clapped and cheered, but Samantha looked miffed. She got on her knees and joined us. Her competitive side was definitely triggered.

She gripped the shaft and guided it to her mouth, but I slapped her hand away "No hands, remember?" I blew her a kiss to make her even more frustrated. Our sibling rivalry was in full swing.

Samantha had an easy time for a minute, but Sasha wouldn't just sit there.

Sasha took a fistful of Samantha's pink/blonde hair and shoved her down pretty roughly.

Samantha's arms flailed in panic at the unexpected jolt.

Sasha shoved Samantha's head all the way down, all the way back up and all the way down again. This time Samantha didn't look so poised as her throat was used as a fuck sleeve. Her whole head turned red and tears messed up her makeup a little.

Samantha held out for an admirable amount of time, but the violent throat fucking couldn't last too long. She started to truly resist and Sasha decided to relent. Samantha gasped for air as if she almost drowned. She fell backwards and looked like such a mess as she recovered "What the Hell?!"

Sasha chuckled "my hand slipped."

Samantha pouted "Yeah, right..."

I ignored the whole episode and started sucking dick all over again.

Megan stroked what she could and started lapping at Sasha's enormous balls "Fuck they're bigger than usual..." She marveled at them.

"Licking balls isn't part of a hand job!" Samantha protested.

Sasha groaned at the feel of both mouths on her and didn't care "I'll allow it."

"Y'all are ganging up on me." Samantha didn't like how the game was stacked against her, so she got on her knees with me. The competition turned into cooperation. We alternated and shared.