Swipe Right Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of Sasha's bottom bitches worked together. Tongues, lips and throats enveloped their owner in a warm blanket of bliss.

It was finally Sasha's turn to give in. She pinched her own nipple and squinted her eyes as relief finally came. Her cock erupted and spewed hot, white cream all over three pretty faces.

We all giggled as we got more than we bargained for. I felt a forceful gush hit my chest. Sasha aimed at the two others before getting back to me. My face got splashed and I couldn't open my eyes.

Hands rubbed the cum into my skin; especially all over my breasts. A tongue licked my eyes clean so that I could see again. I assumed it was Megan, but it was actually Samantha.

"You did alright, Big Sis." She gave a begrudging compliment and then kissed me deeply. Samantha looked like a complete slut. Her skin glistened with black girl cum and looked delicious. We kept kissing and I got to play with her cum-slicked tits.

Sasha seemed relieved to get that first big load out of her. Now she looked at the other party goers, as if trying to decide on a second course at dinner.

Samantha and I watched astonished as she stayed hard. "God I need to get fucked..." I spoke out loud to myself.

"Me too..." Samantha said in a dreamy tone that matched my own.

We both looked at each other and just broke out into fits of giggles.

"Let's go find some trouble." Samantha proposed.

I watched as Sasha zeroed in on Serena. She was probably in the mood for some fucking and she had a literal target on her ass.

I took my sister's hand "OK."

"It looks like Tau ducked out like he said he would. Let's go find him." I proposed.

We snuck around to the other rooms and found him. He had his back turned, so we stepped in quietly to surprise him. We shut the door to get his attention.

Tau turned around and revealed Tylissa tied to a chair. He seemed pleased to have the extra company. Tau smiled and moved his hand from my neck, over my tit and down to my pussy "I'm glad you found us here. My baby is aching to be played with."

I let him touch me, I enjoyed it, but my eyes were all over Tylissa. It was amazing to see someone so similar to Sasha tied up and at her mercy. The tall black woman had her arms pinned to her sides with her back to the chair. Bright red rope crisscrossed diagonally over her body with her tits perfectly exposed. Her legs were tied to the legs of the chair and her thighs were spread. Her glorious, black shecock stood straight up in the air.

Somehow, there existed a woman with a bigger cock than Sasha. Somehow, that very woman was trapped and ready to submit.

It was like capturing and taming a unicorn!

Tau kissed my neck and whispered "I want to watch you play with my girl." I watched his other hand slide onto my sister's ass and give it a good squeeze.

Samantha giggled from the unexpected attention. She mock tried to move away, but Tau forcefully grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to us.

She seemed pleased to 'get caught'. As Samantha curled up closer to him, Tau gently let me go.

Tau was well prepared and had a bag of toys ready for me.

I almost didn't know where to start, so I grabbed a riding crop. It was my go-to weapon.

I traced the tip up her leg, over her body and pressed it against her nipple.

"You don't have the guts to use that thing." Tylissa challenged. She seemed pretty sure of herself.

With the flick of my wrist, the riding crop smacked her left cheek in an instant "Oh.. I'm sorry. What were you saying? I didn't catch that."

It wasn't enough to hurt Tylissa, but it surprised her.

I ran my nails along her skin "Such a body... You could be a queen, but you like being controlled." My finger traced from her balls, up the shaft and all the way back down.

I gave her cock a good squeeze "Wow, there's some real heft to this thing." I purred and swallowed the head for a few seconds to get a taste "Mmmm".

My eyes crossed a little as I looked up at the pillar of black girl meat "Big, Bad, Nigger gonna let a little white bitch slap you around?"

I could see that that got a rise out of her. I snickered and straddled her lap, but didn't plug her cock in yet. My hands gave her tits a nice, firm squeeze before pinching the nipples "In olden' times, I guess I'd be the lady of a house and your dark, luscious body would be chained up... Waiting for me to sneak out on 'Masta'."

Before she could protest, I bit her nipple and made her screech a little. "It's ok, we're not in an ethnic studies class. It's ok to fantasize about something wrong."

It was wicked to see her arousal "Maybe I should dress like a southern belle and you can have an iron collar." I half-joked, half-suggested. "I can make you work all day, then make you work me all night."

I was done playing and just kissed her. Then I kissed/bit her neck and shoulder. I moved to get a small knife to cut some of the rope. I wanted her to use her hands on me.

I then turned into a reverse cowgirl and started my slow descent down Tylissa's very hard pole.

*****

SAMANTHA

I was excited to see Justine and Tylissa play. I thought they were the main attraction, but Tau had other ideas.

He pulled me closer to him. I looked into his eyes and I recognized that look. I felt pure confidence emanating from him, along with desire. It reminded me of Sasha, though she sometimes used her aggression to get what she wanted. I felt like Tau didn't need to be aggressive to get what he wants.

Tau wasn't a giantess like Tylissa and Sasha, but I still felt small in his arms. His hand maintained a firm grip on my ass cheek and then slid up to cup my right breast. He massaged my sensitive nipple and made me swoon.

I blushed at how turned on I was "Oh dear, you'll get Sasha's cum all over you." For some reason, I thought that might deter him.

Tau smirked at me and then unexpectedly lowered his head to slurp in my left nipple.

I gasped from the stimulation. My tits were truly a weakness and I was already worked up from blowing Sasha. I bit my lower lip and just enjoyed the feeling.

He didn't care that I was coated in Sasha's spunk and even lapped it up.

My hand ran down his chest and he was pretty well-built. I timidly moved lower and got a big handful of black cock through his pants. He was a REAL man and such a contrast with how I was before becoming Samantha.

I thought about 'Sam' and compared him to Tau. It made so much sense that I'd be here now with tits and pretty blonde/pink hair.

Tau moved his lips away from my tit and gave me that same predatory look. He knew I was weak and starting to get overwhelmed.

My old boy hang-ups kept me a little resistant "Wow, that felt real nice. Is it ok to cheat in front of Tylissa?"

Tau chuckled "Don't you worry about that. White people don't count as cheating."

I made the mistake of asking "Why?"

He looked at me like a piece of meat at this point "White people can't resist us. It's not even fair." He ran his hands all over my body as if to prove his point.

He hefted one of my breasts and gave it a good squeeze "White people are soft and dainty."

He moved my hand into his pants to feel his hardening cock "Black people are hard and assertive."

I stroked him to life 'so hard' I muttered to myself. Tau was nowhere near as big as Sasha or Tylissa, but he was a very respectable 10 inches. My breathing got labored as I got more excited.

Tau seemed pleased with how mesmerized I was "White people are meant to please us. White sissy or white bitch, it doesn't matter." He pulled me closer and I melted into his kiss.

I never thought I'd enjoy a kiss from a male, but I accepted his tongue in my mouth. I found myself eagerly returning the passion.

I let go of my old hang ups.

I'm a woman pure and simple. I will NOT deny myself.

My hands felt his chest, abs and cock. His hands gripped my titties and ass.

When the intense kiss finally ended, I looked up into his eyes with a smirk on my face and the look of confidence and desire in my eyes "Do you want to fuck me?"

His hands moved to my hips. He gently rotated me around. He kissed my neck and played with my tits again before dropping his pants completely.

I felt his cock rest in the crack of my ass and hit the small of my back. He moved it up and down teasingly.

I wiggled my ass a little "I've only ever had Sasha and Tylissa inside me like that."

Tau recognized the significance "So, you're a woman who's never had a man."

I giggled "Seems silly for such a slut. I've only given boys my mouth."

"Well I'm no boy." He grunted and pushed his manhood inside of me.

I gasped at the intrusion and a big smile came over my face. I've had to go two weeks without a fucking for the first time since becoming Samantha.

He pulled my hips and buried himself deep.

"Fuck, yes!" I cried out. My asss gyrated up and down his pole as he stood still.

I smiled even wider when his hips started to thrust.

Since I was used to Sasha, he knew he couldn't hurt me. He quickly picked up speed.

He hit just the right spot to make me purr "Mmmmm that's what I need. I need my pretty white ass pounded. I need my sissy white body used by a black stud!"

Black cock was definitely my purpose in life. How could I have been so picky?

Through the pleasurable haze, I looked up at Big Sis. Justine saw me getting fucked by my first man ever. She rode Tylissa in a reverse cowgirl and winked at me "Get it, Girl!"

I winked back at her as if to offer similar encouragement.

Tau's strong hands wrapped around the thinnest part of my waist. It was the spot that I synched so painstakingly with corsets before my body flared up to my bubble butt. He gripped my thin waist and pulled me back and forth on his cock.

My eyes rolled into my head and I started to drool. I thought 2 weeks without sex really affected Sasha, but I now knew I was a victim as well.

"Oh fuck... Cumming!" I cried and came on the floor.

Tau didn't pay any attention and kept using me. He grunted and thrust over and over again.

Even though I had cum already, I took pleasure in submitting. I would not complain or grow impatient before the Alpha was done soiling his prize.

I expected to keep taking it like a white bitch, but he planted himself inside me and brought us to our sides.

The hard fucking turned to a slower, smoother rhythm. He licked the sweat off my neck and reached around to give my nipples attention.

I was not terribly used to having my pleasure taken into consideration. My hips swirled in little circles for him. I looked back and we kissed again.

One of his hands pinched my nipples and the other started massaging my little boi clit. The pressure he exerted intensified and his thrusts also hit harder as he got closer.

"Yes Baby, cum in my pussy. Black Dicks always deserve to cum in white bitches. Make me a real woman!" I moaned as Tau brought me back on my knees.

I loved the affection, but nothing beat getting fucked doggy. I backed my ass up on him as much as I could.

Tau gripped my shoulders and pulled me as hard into him as possible before unloading his black balls into my white ass.

I shuddered in pleasure as I felt it. My eyes fluttered and my body shook. I lost the strength in my arms to hold me up as I came all over again.

I rested on the ground and sucked in air. It wasn't my most intense fuck, but breaking one of my last barriers felt liberating.

I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I was too tired to look around, so I heard her voice first.

"Tau Sweetie, what are you doing in my wife?" Sasha leaned against a wall with her arms crossed. It was clear that she had been watching for a while.

I quickly turned "Daddy!"

Tau didn't seem too worried and Sasha didn't look mad.

I detached myself and felt cum leak out of me. I rushed over to Sasha.

"You snuck away to experiment with heterosexuality at my birthday party?" Sasha asked and shook her head while making tsk, tsk sounds.

It was fun to think of it as the first hetero thing that I've done as a 'woman'. I thought I'd feel shame, but I was more excited than anything.

I gave her a big hug that I was sure would disarm whatever grumpiness she was feeling "I'm sorry Daddy. I was so worked up and Tau was just being sooo scrumptious." I wiped the back of my leg and lapped the cum off of my fingers.

"Did you like being a true sissy at long last." Sasha asked.

I thought about it for a few seconds and nodded my head pretty enthusiastically "It was great, but you're still the best! I don't know if I would have done it if that stupid wheel had landed where I needed it." I vented my frustration from earlier.

"You're saying I made a bad choice, Little Girl?" Sasha raised an eyebrow and looked displeased with my complaint.

I totally forgot that Sasha chose for me at the spinning wheel.

"No Daddy! I just... uh..." I struggled to come up with an excuse.

Sasha wasn't having it and pulled my hair to the toy bag. She got the first paddle that she could find and gave me a real spanking.

She pulled my hair up, so I couldn't get away, while she nailed me with the paddle "OW, OW, OW, I'M SORRY! OW, OW!" I almost started crying as she turned my butt red.

Everyone else in the room thought that Sasha may have gone a little overboard, but as soon as she let me go, I gave her a big hug "I'm sorry for being an uppity, little bitch! Thank you for teaching me."

Sasha stroked my hair "It's ok, Sweetie. It's good to remind you of your place."

Sasha observed Justine riding on Tylissa "Justine... OFF!" She barked the order with authority.

Justine's playtime was suddenly over and she quickly obeyed.

Serena came into the room with a look of bliss on her face "Ohh, everyone made it in here." She couldn't help but giggle. It was pretty obvious that Sasha pounded the Hell out of her.

Everyone in the room stood there and looked at each other. We were all naked and all had some form of sexual contact. We all wanted more...

Tylissa made the first move. She stood up from the chair that she was tied to and the rope just slid away "I guess I'm the last one to cash in my spin from earlier." With Sasha, she flipped the switch from helpless submissive to top Alpha in the room.

Tylissa moved her hand to Sasha's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss "Are you ready for my gift?"

As they were kissing, Sasha already started stroking Tylissa's massive girl cock. Sasha just nodded.

Tylissa got behind Sasha and started teasing her ass with her cockhead "You're going to suck off my man."

"Wait, what?!" Sasha was taken off guard.

Tylissa knew she wouldn't go for it immediately and yanked her hair back to stymie her resistance.

Tylissa brought her to her knees. She planted her long, thick, black cock right up her ass and maintained control of her hair "I said suck my man off, Bitch."

Sasha would normally be offended at the very idea. Her pride wouldn't allow it.

Having an enormous black shecock in her ass made it extremely difficult to resist or even think.

Tylissa pressed herself in to the hilt and refused to move.

Sasha's eyes rolled up in her head from being so full. Tau kneeled in front of her.

He had cleaned himself off, but it was still the last cock to fuck Sasha's sweet wife.

Tylissa watched smugly as Sasha begrudgingly opened her mouth. It turned her on to watch Tau slide all the way in. They held hands for a moment and then started dual fucking Sasha.

"I love sharing with you, Baby." Tylissa smiled and hoped Sasha would please him.

Meanwhile, Justine looked at Megan and I. She decided to take charge.

Justine gripped my hair roughly and looked a little crazed "I wasn't done over there. Now it's YOUR job you pink-haired, sissy slut!"

She forced my face down to her pussy and I obediently started eating her out.

Justine beckoned Megan over. The redhead happily trotted over.

Justine pulled her in for a deep kiss, while sliding her hand down her back to give her ass a tight squeeze.

Serena looked at the scene "What an oddly segregated orgy." She snickered. Black people with dicks on one side and white women/Samantha on the other. "I guess I'm on Team Lightskin for now."

Serena walked up behind Megan and started kissing her neck. Her hands came from behind and explored her body.

Justine, Megan welcomed Serena by turning it into a three-way kiss. They each alternated kissing.

Serena had never played with Megan, but her ass looked very inviting. She had been on the receiving end from Sasha earlier, but now she wanted to do the fucking. Serena kneeled down and gave Megan's asshole a good licking. She spread her cheeks and slid her tongue in as deep as possible.

Megan moaned from the near stranger and bent over slightly to encourage her.

Once Serena was ready, she stood back up and pressed her cock right into Megan's ass. The girl was used to Sasha, so there was no resistance.

Megan just moaned into Justine's mouth.

I ignored all of it and kept eating my sister's greedy pussy. Suddenly, I felt a hand on the top of my head. It turned me away and towards Megan's pussy.

My sister decided to give Megan a real treat.

Megan cried out "Oh my Lord!" as soon as my tongue lathered up her clit with attention.

I could feel Serena thrusting rhythmically into the servant girl as I devoured her sweet cunt. I looked up to see Justine sucking on her nipple.

Megan was not used to having three people pleasing her at once. Megan panted heavily and whined as an orgasm ripped through her.

I got a gush of pussy juice down my throat. Megan humped my mouth to get every drop of pleasure out of it.

Megan tried to protest "I should be serving you..." She gasped.

Justine shushed her "Quiet Girl. Just enjoy yourself. That's an order." Justine kissed her to cement the sweet gesture.

We all kept working her. We made her cum several times whether she liked it or not.

Megan couldn't stand for much longer. Her legs grew weak and wobbly.

Serena sped up the pace and slammed her cock in harder.

Megan struggled to stay up. Her face was red and tears welled up in her eyes as she got overwhelmed.

My tongue teased her until she couldn't take it anymore.

I looked at Serena, who seemed ready to blow. When she did, my lips latched onto her clit to set off Megan's biggest orgasm yet. She cried out and couldn't stay on her feet. Serena held her upright until she was done delivering her cum up her ass.

Serena grunted as she flooded Megan's bowels before plopping her onto the floor.

Megan huffed in air "Too... Too much..." She said in a daze.

Justine started lapping up cum that was leaking out of her exhausted girlfriend.

With no more pussy to eat, I just sat there and gawked at my beautiful Daddy getting fucked on both ends. Sasha taking Tylissa was always a sight to behold, but I had never seen her suck a man off before.

I stared longingly. Sasha's huge cock was rock hard and bouncing around as her body rocked back and forth. It was such a crime; such a thing of beauty deserved to be in use.

"Go ahead, Lil Sis." Justine snapped me out of my ogling.

Justine was slurping out whatever was in Megan's ass "We're fine here. Go."

I didn't really need her permission, but it felt like I did. I smiled and approached the giant, black fuck pile.

I crawled towards them on my hands and knees.

My cute, sissy, white bubble butt deserved some more black meat. I crawled under my Daddy and raised my ass up.

Sasha was not in control and her cock stabbed at me wildly. I waited patiently for it to hit the target. I giggled as it got closer and closer.

Suddenly, it hit home and the head got stuck inside. One more thrust of Tylissa's hips made Sasha drive most of her cock up inside of me.