Swiping on My Best Friends Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." He demanded as he put his forehead to mine. The look in his eyes was wild and domineering. It was hard to get momentum being held in the air but I focused my energy on my hips and was able to get a good rhythm going. It was a workout but still pleasurable and fun. "That's a good girl. You know exactly what to do."

He walked sideways to the large dresser, sat me back on my feet, and turned me around again so that I was facing the dresser and the huge mirror. I already looked a bit wild. My hair was disheveled and my mascara had started to run due to my eyes watering. He bent me forward and pushed himself back into me. He molded around my body with his chest on my back. My tits jiggled with each thrust. I caught his gaze in the mirror.

"look at yourself getting fucked. You're so beautiful with my cock inside you." he purred still leaning forward. He used his hand to hold my face in place, he was making sure I was looking into the mirror. I was, but I was looking at him. This was so hot. He was thrusting into me so hard the dresser was banging against the wall. He wrapped both arms around me and held onto my tits as he fucked me. He kept a look of lust and satisfaction on his face that kept me turned on.

He again picked me up and brought me over to the bed and threw me on top of it, I bounced lightly into the middle of the bed. He crawled over me like a lion stalking his prey. He put my legs onto his shoulders and guided himself back into me. I couldn't help but squeal with excitement and threw my arms over my head. His hands were all over me and on my boobs. He pulled at my nipples causing them to turn red. He rolled them between his fingers as he continued to pound relentlessly into me.

I felt the swell again of another orgasm. I felt feral in the sense that I needed it to release. I brought my hands down to my clit for an extra piece of stimulation. He smiled and smacked my hands away.

"Ask for permission to touch yourself, you should know better."

"Please Daddy, please let me play with myself I want to cum for you," I panted. The feelings rising inside were intense and I knew the release would be magical.

"Is my dick not enough for you?" He said almost angrily as he slowed his pace, he rose his hips with each thrust so his cock rubbed my Gspot perfectly.

"I love your cock but I'm a slut that wants my clit played with."

"Of course you do, you're such a whore," He slapped my right tit which caught me off guard and caused me to yowl. "Go ahead. Touch yourself. Cum for daddy."

I quickly moved my hands and began circular motions on my clit. He sped up his thrusts once again. My wetness made lewd sounds with each penetration.

After a few seconds of clit stimulation, I couldn't hold it in, my moans built, and my back arched as I exploded with pleasure. My eyes fluttered and for a moment I had tunnel vision. My pussy was hot and contracting hard around his throbbing cock. "YES." I hissed, my teeth grinding together.

"I can feel your fucking cum all over my cock. You love this, don't you slut?" He smiled down at me but I was in a euphoric haze unable to make coherent speech. I let out a meek, "Yes." As my body became limp.

He slowed his pace again and came closer to me. He began kissing my lips and my neck. "I want to drink it." He pulled out and lifted my legs a rolled me upward so my pussy was in the air. He began lapping at my wetness with his tongue, going far into my hot, sticky hole. It was so sexy watching him eat out my cum.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I grabbed his hair in my hands and pushed him further into me. His tongue was flicking at my clit which caused my legs to jerk. He reached up and put his index and middle fingers in my mouth. He shoved them to the back of my throat causing me to gag so hard I thought I would actually vomit. Saliva coated and dripped off his fingers as he pulled them from my mouth and inserted them into my creamy cunt. I threw my eyes open to look at him as he fingered me violently. His grip on my Gspot was almost too much and I instinctively pulled away from so much stimulation.

"No, come here, whore, " He demanded as he pulled me closer with his free arm which he now wrapped around my waist. I felt like I was going to piss everywhere and I became frenzied. My hips were bucking and I felt like my mind was completely blank.

"Oh fuckkkkk!" I cried as a wave of indescribable pleasure came over me. I had never squirted before but I did just then. Juices streamed from my cunt and onto his chest and face and some on my stomach. Luckily I could tell I wasn't peeing. I was so shocked I stopped moving. My breath was short gasps and I got tunnel vision once more. I felt like my insides were loose.

"Mmmm, yes, that's a good girl. Such a good fucking girl squirting for me. You taste so good," He ran his tongue the length of my snatch, from my asshole to my clit.

I held out my arms. I couldn't speak. My brain felt jumbled. I wasn't sure who I was for a split second. All I could repeat was, "fuck."

"Did you like that? Have you squirted before?" He asked running his hands down my stomach and hips. I shook my head no. I felt completely drained and like my body was tingling. "No, you didn't like that?" He said with a fake sadness.

I opened my eyes and looked at his smirking face. He was so attractive. I smiled at him and took a big breath. "That was fucking awesome."

"Yeah, it was," He smacked my ass but I could barely even register it. "Let's slow it down." He suggested. I didn't say anything as he unclasped the belt and freed my hands. He again appeared over top of me. It seemed as if he was studying me. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist and he smiled. "I knew you'd want more." So smug.

He slowly pushed himself back inside my wanting hole. I wrapped my arms around his back finally able to touch him. I ran my hands down his hips and his chest. I trailed my fingers across his face intimately. His thrusts were short so he did not come out of me. I felt so close to him. As much as I loved things rough and dirty I enjoyed sensual, intimate, sex, even if it was with a complete stranger.

Well...he isn't a complete stranger, but I guess he doesn't know that. His face was now close to mine as he kissed around my cheeks, my nose, and my forehead, and finally made it back to my lips for a passionate French kiss that almost blew my mind. The way his tongue danced inside my mouth was expert. My moans were incessant.

His mouth was near my ear, "You like this too, don't you? Feeling close?" He teased me.

"Shut up and fuck me." I scolded causing him to chuckle.

"Daddy will fix it," He teased again.

His strokes were sensual and calculated. My body was lax and I felt a sense of freedom. I knew another orgasm was making its way through my body, but slower, more delicate. "Please just like that, I'm going to cum again," I whispered in his ear. His arms were beside my chest. His muscles bludged from holding himself up. The sheen of perspiration coating his arms and chest drove me mad. I wrapped my hands around his muscles.

He whispered again in my ear causing me to shiver, "Cum for me, pretty girl," He moved his head back to meet my soft gaze.

That was it. I moaned so loud I'm sure it was audible in the next room. This orgasm was long and hard. It surged throughout my body and caused my hips to roll repeatedly. My legs and stomach began shaking and I felt like I might cry. A lump formed in my throat and I couldn't speak. The surge of endorphins in my brain was something so totally addicting.

"Thank you," I breathed. He made a noise in the back of his throat, the kind you'd make to someone who was forgetting something, "Thank you, Daddy," I chuckled lightly trying to push away the lump in my throat.

"You're welcome, sweet girl. Now help me cum. Turn over and show me that ass of yours," He pulled out of me and patted my hip.

I rolled over onto all fours and stuck my ass in the air triumphantly. I shook it at him causing him to smack my left cheek so hard it stung. I giggled as he entered me again. He began his relentless pounding right away. I gripped the sheets tightly as he held on to my ass.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He grunted. I could tell he was getting close due to the urgency in his voice.

"Inside of me please," I begged. I loved feeling full of cum.

"Like a true whore. I knew you'd be a cum slut."

"I am a cum slut for you daddy, please fill me up."

I figured that would get him. And it did. He let out a loud moan which I found to be very sexy. I felt his dick twitching inside of me and his hot liquid flowing into my cervix. I sighed as he pulled out of me. He flopped down on the bed beside me and I rolled over to face him. I reach down and scooped up two fingers of his cum and sucked it off my fingers. I loved the saltiness of his seed.

"God you little fucking slut. You're a wild one," He laughed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I love it," I shrugged.

"Well, I would most certainly like to do this again, Miss Sarah. Maybe next time you can come over to my house and we can fuck in my indoor pool?" He looked over at me.

"Most definitely," I giggled.

I usually tell Jessica about all my good lays, she enjoys the dirty details; however, I think I'm going to have to keep this one to myself.

12