Swirl Pt. 07

Story Info
Easy.
7.4k words
3.93
2.7k
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why me?" I asked.

"What do you mean why me? What are you talking about?" Tori shot back.

"Why me?" I asked more insistently.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You ask me like I've done something wrong to you."

"No." I looked down and then back up, putting my hand on my heart. Looked plainly into her eyes and humbly said, "why me Tori?"

She immediately looked uncomfortable that I had asked a question that she did not want to talk about. Because of all our differences, I always second guessed why this beautiful young black woman was interested in me.

Tori didn't look happy. "Well, why me John?" she snapped back defensively.

I paused a bit. Took a deep breath and began, "I know that I have told you before that I don't believe in love at first sight, but, when I first saw you walk through those main double doors at work; with your short bright red hair; you hit me like a ton of bricks. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you. You completely took my breath away. I didn't compliment you because you were busy talking with others. I'd never seen you before and thought I would never see you again. I was dying for the next couple hours not knowing if I would ever see you again. But, when I did see you later in the annex, I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I knew then that I couldn't pass up another opportunity. I needed to get to know you."

"So, it's just my looks?"

"Hardly. That's the least of what attracts me to you. I quickly realized that you really know your shit. You are crucial to your department. You are dynamic. Intelligent. Playful. Funny. People love you. People go out of their way to be around you."

Tori bowed her head and smiled.

"And you're sexy and bisexual," I added.

Laughing, Tori replied, "oh there it is perv-boy. The real reason!"

After we stopped laughing, we got quiet, and it got uncomfortable again. The silence sinking in and making Tori more reserved.

"I just do ok!"

I frustratingly let it go. My insecurities were making me feel ashamed for questioning her. Why couldn't I just accept it. Why did I have to question it. Low self-esteem is the devil. Not an attractive trait.

"I'm glad," I said tenderly as I leaned in to kiss her.

This started a few continuous days of being somewhat quiet and distant from each other. The whole time, I beat myself up for letting my insecurities drive a wedge between us. Why couldn't I just leave it alone. Why couldn't I accept that she loved me. I certainly didn't feel that she had any ulterior motives in our relationship. Yet that nagging voice persisted, "Why Me?".

Late Thursday afternoon, I failed to see Tori at work. I didn't think much of it and went home. I sent a text to check on her. She never replied. "Easy John," I thought to myself. "Don't get worked up." However, around eight that night she replied.

Tori: Can you come over?

Me: Glad to.

Tori: Let yourself in and come straight back to my room.

Me: Ok?

Tori: And be quiet. Don't make a sound.

Me: Double, Ok? What's Up?

Tori: Nothing, hurry...just hurry

Me: Omw.

I didn't know whether to be excited or scared as to what this exchange meant. This was the most we had communicated the last couple of days. Did she want me to come back to her bedroom for sex? Or was she just distraught that she didn't even want to let me in and was waiting to break up with me. "Why be quiet?" I thought. I freshened up a little bit and made my way over to her apartment. My mind running a million miles a minute as to what lay ahead for me, for us.

I made my way to her door and caught myself just before I almost knocked. I carefully opened the door. No squeaking. Good. I guess. Carefully closed it and stood there quietly listening for any clues before making my way back to her bedroom. The only sound that I heard was music coming from Tori's bedroom.

I tip toed on back. Put my hand on the doorknob to her room. Took a deep breath. "Oh My God! This is It!" Slowly and quietly turned the knob and peeked in.

There on the bed lay Shonda. Naked. Blind folded. Her hands and feet restrained tight to the corners of the bed. Tori, sitting naked on top of Shonda, facing her feet. Her pussy lowered onto Shonda's face. In Tori's right hand was a flogger. Tori looked at me. Lifted her left hand and placed her index finger to her lips instructing me to be quiet. Then pointed that same finger at me and mouthed for me to get naked and back to her lips emphasizing me to be quiet in doing so.

As if to help preserve my secrecy, Tori began demanding things of Shonda. "C'mon Bitch, eat that pussy!" I quietly struggled to remove my clothes and pay attention to the riveting scene in front of me. Tori swatted her flogger on Shonda's prone pussy causing her to yelp and struggle in her restraints. "Stop fucking around and eat my pussy like your life depends on it. Like you know how to. Feed off my essence you cum hungry whore!" Swatting Shonda's pussy again and again. Tori's left hand reaching down and roughly twisting Shonda's nipples. This caused loud shrieking and groaning from Shonda as she violently struggled against her restraints. Muffled whimpering and slurping were coming from her when Tori wasn't flogging her pussy or twisting her nipples.

My clothes were finally off. My cock rigid and harder than ever. Pre-cum leaking at the incredible sight playing out in front of me.

Tori started picking up the intensity in manipulating Shonda. Her left hand was playing in Shonda's pussy. Roughly rubbing her clit and thrusting a couple of fingers deep into her vagina. Pulling them out and swatting her pussy again. "Eat me harder Bitch!" Swat. Tori returned to massaging Shonda's clit. In turn Shonda really started to increase her tongue in Tori's pussy as she was moving more rapidly on her face. Tori really started to concentrate on cumming on her sub's face. Shonda also started to get serious with her own movements and start working towards her own orgasm. Both women now in sync with each other. Occasionally, Tori would stop rubbing Shonda's clit and flick it hard with her finger. This would cause Shonda to jerk and thrash underneath her. Shonda took the pain and used it to fuel her impending climax. It also inversely increased the intensity with which she was eating at Tori's pussy. I could also tell that Shonda's pain was also turning Tori on as well. They were both going to come soon. Both women frantically working each other in a rush to the edge of that cliff together.

I stood there, cock in hand. Pre-cum dripping onto the carpet. I didn't dare stroke it for fear I would not be able to control myself and come from the wild scene being played out in front of me. Tori looked at me with wild lust in her eyes. She stared at my dripping cock and licked her lips as she rode Shonda's face harder. Working for her climax. "That's it Bitch! Make me cum!" she yelled at Shonda.

"I'm going to cum too!" Shonda yelled back.

Tori thrust her head back and erupted into her orgasm. Her body went rigid but was still able to continuously flog Shonda's pussy. The attack and pain triggered Shonda's climax as she yelled and bucked underneath Tori. This was the most brutal, intense and sexy thing I had ever seen. Tori stopped flogging to work her hand back into Shonda's drenched pussy. Equally obscene was Tori's wetness now covering Shonda's face. I just stood there, a witness to it all. Trying to stay quietly anonymous.

Tori collapsed next to Shonda. Both women breathing hard; slowly recuperating. No sound other than the two worked over women both breathing deeply and in unison. The smell of sweat and sex dominating the room.

"Very good my little pussy bitch."

"Mistress you know how to hurt me just right. Punishing my pussy while you flood my face. Thank you, Mistress!"

"I think you deserve a reward you little cum whore."

"I only need your orgasm and punishment Mistress."

"I think you need a good dicking slut."

"I love when you fuck me Mistress."

Laughing, Tori replied, "Oh I'm going to see you get the fucking you deserve. And fuck you up good slut!"

"My pussy and body are always yours to do with it as you please. I live to please you Mistress."

"That's my good little slut. I brought a big dick to fuck you tonight. A big dick like you have never had before," Tori said while looking at me and pointing down to my hard cock. I shook my head no in response, knowing full well that Shonda was exclusive to women only. Tori only nodded her head up and down emphatically while mouthing, "yes you are."

"Yes, fuck me Mistress."

Tori waved me closer to the bed. I quietly sauntered closer to these two beautiful black women, Tori crawled off the bed, scurried behind me and moved me to the end of the bed. She reached around and began stroking my cock which was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. I couldn't believe she wanted me to really fuck Shonda. This wasn't right. Shonda didn't know. She hadn't consented to this. I was nervous. I couldn't do this.

Sensing my serious apprehension, Tori asked Shonda, "would you do anything for me? Would you do anything I asked you to do slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Would you take a cock for me my little whore?"

"I love to take your cock Mistress."

"Funny you should say 'my cock' pet," Tori said sarcastically.

Tori got off the bed and made noises sounding like she was getting ready for something. She opened and closed some drawers to add to the charade. Meanwhile looking at me and pantomiming for me to get ready to fuck Shonda. I stood there in disbelief thinking there was no way I was going to follow through with this. Yet my hard throbbing cock begged to differ with my conscience.

"You ready Bitch! For a Real Big Cock!" Tori commanded loudly as she put extra emphasis on the word "Real."

Tori then pushed me onto the bed between Shonda's legs in a typical missionary position. Shonda's arms and legs were still strapped tightly to the bed. Her blindfold kept my identity a secret from her. Tori carefully positioned herself behind me and placed the head of my cock at her wet entrance. Tori rubbed just the head of my cock in Shonda's slick wet opening causing her to groan at the sensation. Tori was manipulatively smart. She knew that rubbing the head of my cock in the wet folds of Shonda's pussy would be too great of a temptation for me. She also knew that Shonda was a sucker for this type of prelude stimulation for a good fucking. Tori was manipulating us both at the same time.

However, I couldn't believe that Shonda was not onto us. Her wet pussy coating the head of my cock was so intoxicating. After a few minutes of that back and forth rubbing my cock in her folds, Tori carefully removed herself from behind me and got off the bed. She quietly moved to the side and stood next to us transfixed by the sight of us barely coupling.

"This is my special Daddy cock for you my little pet. Do you like it? Because I love watching this big Daddy cock going into your tight little virgin pussy."

Shonda giggled as she murmured back, "virgin." Then getting more serious she said, "Fuck me Mistress."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to fuck you with my Daddy's cock."

"Yes Mistress. Please!"

Tori reached up and quickly removed Shonda's blindfold. It took a few seconds for Shonda to get her bearings as her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. Once she recognized me, she began to figure out what was going on and her face resorted to shock as she now realized that she had a flesh and blood cock nestled in the entrance of her wet sex.

"Oh God No!" she yelled and yanked frantically at her restraints.

I started to freak out. I froze at first, not knowing what to do. Then fear got the best of me as I started to pull out and away from Shonda. However, Tori had other plans.

"Don't you fucking pullout John!" she barked.

"No, no, no," Shonda repeated.

Like a fool I lay prone over Shonda. My cock still hard with the head just inside her. The look on Tori's face was something completely different. She looked completely in control as if everything was going according to plan.

"Shonda!" Tori barked at her.

Opening her eyes to look at her she cried, "What? Why are you doing this to me Mistress?"

"Because you need it. Because I'm giving you a beautiful gift. Because you really want it," Tori said very confidently to her. "Look at me," she ordered. "Do you feel that? That is a real fucking, big hard cock ready to fill up your needy pussy like no woman ever could. You can't tell me you don't like that. You were made to take that cock. You were made to fuck that cock."

I was still uncertain how this was all playing out. Despite my nervous uncertainty, my cock remained hard and throbbing in Shonda's entrance. Sensing my uncertainty Tori urged me, "don't take your cock out of her John. You need to fuck her."

"Tori, I don't feel this is right. Shonda doesn't want this," I pleaded.

"Oh yeah! Shonda, you could have ended this. I know you know."

I was really confused, but Shonda's face showed that she understood.

"John, lay a couple strokes into Shonda."

I gently and slowly pushed my cock into Shonda's tight wet pussy. Once buried completely in her, a loud groan of pleasure came from Shonda. She closed her eyes again as I repeated the action.

"You can't fool me whore. You were made for cock. Take my Daddy's cock. Take it you pleasure slut!" Turning her direction to me, Tori said, "that's it Daddy, fuck her! Make her take your cock. Fuck her Daddy. Fuck her."

Tori seemed to get a little possessed by what she was now witnessing. By what she was orchestrating. I noticed Tori's excitement was literally running down her thighs. She started playing in her pussy with her right hand and tweaking Shonda's nipples roughly with her left hand.

"Fuck her Daddy. Fuck her Daddy. Make her cum on your cock!"

When Tori told me to make her cum on my cock, a whole new train of thought blossomed in my mind. I had been so nervous that I was doing something wrong. Now I was turned the fuck on. Shonda was groaning and moving in rhythm with me. She was really getting into it. She really wanted me to fuck her. She was seriously working and building towards an orgasm. Fuck, I was loving it. Tori was seriously working her pussy while aggressively pinching Shonda's nipples while she stared at my cock ploughing in and out of her sub slut.

All three of us got a little quiet as we began to focus on our own building pleasure. Shonda's pussy was feeling so warm and tight. The taboo nature of us fucking was playing with my head. It was fueling my need to fuck her harder. To make her come. Me, fucking a devout Lesbian. Then Shonda completely surprised me.

"Feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me, Daddy. Oh God I'm going to cum on your cock!"

This put me into a whole new gear. My passion was now at wildfire level with this little subby Lesbian consumed with my cock plunging into her. I picked up the intensity.

"I'm going to cum Daddy. Cum inside me. I want you to cum in my pussy."

Question to all the male readers out there; ever had a Lesbian tell you to cum inside them? No? Talk about the ultimate. I began pounding Shonda.

"Oh fuck, you want this dick? You want my cum?"

"Yes Daddy," she cried.

"That's it, Fuck Her! Cum inside that little whore," Tori yelled.

It was too much. I was on sensation overload. I thrust my cock hard and deep and growled out my intensity as I erupted inside her. The pain she was receiving from Tori torturing her nipples also set Shonda off on her own overwhelming climax.

"Oh Fuck, I feel it," Shonda cried and began convulsing underneath me. Her vagina clamping and flexing on my ejaculating cock. I kept cumming. Jamming myself over and over into her like an animal. Finally collapsing down next to her. My cock softening and coated with a combination of our cum. Both of us panting and gulping for air

"That was the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen," Tori gushed. Then she crawled over to me and began cleaning my cock with her mouth and moaned while tasting the pleasure we had released. After cleaning me up she moved onto Shonda's pussy. Hungrily feasting on her cum soaked pussy.

A startled Shonda quickly started encouraging Tori to devour her pussy.

"Oh Mistress. Eat my unworthy pussy."

Tori ate Shonda with vengeance. Sucking hard on her clit and pulling it away from her body. Then, almost biting her clitoris. This caused Shonda to quickly explode again with a screaming orgasm in no time at all.

Tori sat up and watched the both of us. She had a mischievously wicked smile at what she had just masterminded.

Curiously I asked her, "I don't get it. What did you mean when you told Shonda 'I know you know?'"

Tori gave a sinister laugh. "The bitch could have ended it. All she had to do was say the safe word. She knew it. But she didn't! She let you fuck her. Then she orgasmed from a man's cock. My man's cock. And she willingly took your cum into her body."

Shonda lay motionless next to me. She took everything in that Tori was saying. She gave no outward reaction to her comments. She lay there in exhaustion.

I kept to myself, still not certain how Shonda really felt about me fucking her and cumming inside her.

"You liked it, didn't you Bitch?"

Shonda gave no reply. She closed her eyes.

"You can't fool me. You loved it. I shared with you the perfect big cock. You came hard off that dick! Changed you, didn't it?"

Shonda still did not respond. Her expression gave no indication of what she was thinking or feeling. It made me nervous.

After a lengthy awkward pause, Tori asked me if I could leave the two of them alone for a bit. I complied by putting on my clothes and making my way to Tori's kitchen where I started working on rehydrating myself. It was the longest ten minutes of my life as I wondered what they were discussing. Was Shonda really fucked up by this whole bait and switch routine that I was complicit in?

"John!" came from the next room. I cautiously made my way back into Tori's bedroom. Shonda was no longer restrained to the bed. However, she remained naked. Slowly entering the room, I waited for Tori to give me an indication of what they had talked about or what was next. Both naked women remained silent.

"Shonda!" Tori barked. Jolting her from her inner thoughts.

"Mr. John. Would you be willing to give me a ride home?"

I was not expecting that simple request. "Sure. I would be glad to. Whenever you are ready."

"I'm ready now."

"Don't you need to get dressed first?"

"No!" Tori quickly and affirmatively answered for Shonda.

"Ok, let's go then?" I said hesitantly and made my way over to give Tori a goodbye kiss. I leaned in for a kiss as Tori surprised me by also grabbing my cock through my pants.

"You're evil," I joked to Tori as I continued make my way out of her apartment.

Shonda tucked in behind me to shield herself as much as possible as we made our way out to my truck. Under the cover of darkness, we clumsily rushed to the safety of my truck. A full moon illuminated our clumsy dance. I opened the passenger door and Shonda jumped in. I jumped in the driver's side and prepared to make our departure.

It was about a fifteen-minute drive to Shonda's apartment. The first ten minutes were spent in almost complete silence. I was quietly wrestling with my conscience as to how Shonda was feeling with my participation in the night's activities. Once again, my nagging uncertainty made me speak up.

"Shonda, I'm not sure how much Tori has told you about me."

"Not much," she replied. Hearing that stung me a little as it added to my insecurities as to what Tori saw in me in the first place.

"Unlike a lot of guys, I like to communicate. Tori may say that I over-communicate which gets on her nerves." I drew a long pause before continuing. "Is what Tori said about the safe word true?"