Swirl Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said simply.

I looked at Shonda long and hard for a few moments while I mulled over the implications of her answer. In doing so I took in her nakedness. My cock responded to her attractive body as well. Knowing that I was checking her out, Shonda couldn't hide an almost imperceptible smirk.

"What were you and Tori talking about earlier?"

"You."

I started to ask a follow up question, but Shonda quickly cut me off.

"When we get to my apartment can you run cover for me again and make sure I get in safely?"

"Sure, I can do that," I replied. We remained quiet for the remainder of the ride that only had a few blocks left to our destination. We pulled into the closest spot we could find to her front door. Shonda handed me her keys and I moved around to let her out. She moved in close behind me. Giggled and put an arm around my mid-section as we tried to shuffle quickly to her front door. We were not the most graceful pair. I have no idea if anyone was looking out from their place wondering what a naked black girl was doing running so closely behind a white guy.

I tried to make quick work of unlocking her door and getting her inside. As she moved past me, she grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her and then let go as she made her way just a few feet inside while I closed the door behind us.

Turning around I found Shonda standing confidently in all her naked beauty waiting to make eye contact with me.

"Do you want to know what I told Tori about you?"

"I do," I replied softly.

"I want to serve you."

Surprised by this, I replied, "I wasn't expecting that? Are you sure? Even though I have a penis?"

"About that Mr. John. You know I have almost no experience with men. What little experience I have had was very negative. Tonight, was different. To be honest, I don't exactly know why. But it was nice. It was exciting. I came from you fucking me. Something happened to me when I felt you cum inside me. Like I said, I don't know what; but it fucked me up; in a good way." And after a long pause, Shonda continued, "I want more."

"And what did Tori tell you after you shared this with her?"

"She said I should explore it. It's why she set this all up in the first place. She said that you should be the man to help me explore it. To Guide Me. To Command Me. To Punish Me. To Fuck Me," as Shonda said this, she lowered herself to her knees and bowed her head to me.

I didn't say a word. I just looked down on her and admired her tight caramel body. My cock surged to full erection as it pressed hard against my pants. After a moment of silence, Shonda looked up nervously at me not sure what to expect. I merely looked down at the obscene hard-on she had influenced. Shonda followed my eyes and smiled as she saw the results of pleading her case to me.

Looking back up at me, she asked, "may I sir?"

"First things first." I reached down and pinched one of her nipples hard. "What is your safe word?" The question and action caused Shonda to visibly shake and groan as both spoke deeply to her sexual core.

"Oh fuck," she gasped in pleasure. "It's Mercy sir. Mercy."

"Very well then. You may pleasure me, pet."

Shonda slowly and methodically unzipped my fly and opened my pants. She struggled to work my jeans down off my hips, leaving my already hard cock stretching my boxer briefs with its angry full outline. After staring at my thinly clothed erection for a bit, she pulled down my briefs until my hard cock sprung out in her face. Shonda gasped as it lurched at her. Shonda then worked quickly to remove my shoes, socks, pants and underwear so that my cock was completely accessible to her.

"Shonda, is this the first real cock you have been this up close and personal with?"

"Yes sir."

"Have you touched one before?

"Yes. I grabbed one and jerked it off a little bit. I never got a good direct look at it. It was much smaller though. The whole thing was clumsy. He didn't like how I touched him. How I handled him. It was so awkward."

Have you ever sucked a cock before?

"No sir. He just jammed it in me and came 30 seconds later. I swore off men that day. I already knew that I liked women, so it was any easy conscious decision to swear off men."

"And here you are with my hard dripping cock in your face. Why?"

"I don't know sir."

"Is it to please your Mistress?"

"No. Well, yes. Some I guess."

"You think pleasing me pleases her."

"Yes sir."

"And does it please you?"

Shonda paused for a long while before emitting a slow and sultry, "yes."

"Did you like when I fucked you earlier?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you like when this cock came inside your Lesbian pussy?"

Shonda bit her lip before gushing a long drawn out, "yessss." Shonda even slipped a finger down into her pussy. Increasingly turned on by our dialogue.

"You're not turned off by my hard dick just inches from your face?"

"Umm no sir."

"Are you uncomfortable with this hard cock so close to you?"

"No sir."

"Shonda. You are the reason my cock is very hard and dripping right now. It's throbbing because I'm so close to your pretty face and body. You do this to me."

"Oh God sir," she exclaimed as her hand got visibly busier in her wet pussy.

"Would you like to touch my cock, Shonda?"

"Yes please Mr. John. Can I do more than touch?"

"What do you have in mind Shonda?

"Since I have never really gotten to seriously experience one. I really want to explore your dick and your balls. I want to stroke you. Jerk you. I want to know what makes you feel good. What it will take for me to make you come with my hands. Could you teach me Mr. John?"

Shonda's words were really turning me on. It caused me to flex my cock in reaction to her pleadings. As such, a large clear drop of pre-cum appeared on the head of my cock. "See that, Shonda. You do that to me."

Shonda grinned devilishly now realizing the effect this young Lesbian had on me.

"Here is your first lesson."

I took my right index finger and scooped up the large pearl of pre-cum from the slit in my cock and moved it to her mouth. Shonda eagerly opened her mouth and accepted my wet slippery offering and moaned.

"How does that taste pet?

"A little salty sir."

"You may have as much as you like."

"Thank you, sir."

That only caused me to emit another large pearl of pre-cum on the tip which caused Shonda to giggle at her newfound power. Once again, I scooped up this new pearl and offered it to her hungry mouth. She greedily sucked this new drop and continued to suck and lick on my index finger before letting go with a pop.

"Thank you, sir!"

"Good girl; my little cock hungry Lesbian."

Shonda groaned and bit her lip. There was no denying that my calling her a cock hungry Lesbian messed with her sexual psyche and hit her on a deeper level. "Oh, fuck sir!"

"You like me calling you a cock hungry Lesbian?"

"Yesss!"

"Because that's what you are. A devout Lesbian that needs this cock."

"Yes sir!"

"Enough talk. Time to play with my cock. Explore it."

Shonda didn't hesitate. She brought both hands up to grasp it and jerk it. Then relaxing and running her hands up and down its length. Grasping my balls and feeling them. Rolling them around in her fingers. Trying to be extra gentle knowing where a man's weakness truly was.

"Am I doing ok sir?"

"You feel wonderful. But what do you think?"

"I like it; no, I love how the skin feels so soft, yet hard and firm at the same time. I like how the head of your dick is bigger. I like you leaking pre-cum for me. That must mean you want me and that I'm pleasing you."

"I love how you are touching me, Shonda. I like watching your curiosity as you play and explore your first real cock."

"Real big fucking cock!" She gushed, as she started to get a little more excited and aggressive with my nine inches.

A thought and plan occurred to me, and I suddenly pulled away from Shonda, "wait a second."

"What's wrong sir!"

"Nothing. I have an idea. Get me your phone," I directed her. Shonda quickly retrieved it and handed it to me.

"Back on your knees and continue stroking."

"Yes sir."

Shonda quickly went back to eagerly jerking my cock with even more enthusiasm than before. Probably because she had already figured out why I had asked for her phone.

"Do you know why I asked you for your phone?"

Looking up at me with a devilish smile she said, "I'm pretty sure sir."

"Are you ok with that?"

"Yesss."

Laughing a bit, I replied, "you seem a little eager then little one."

"Umm, very sir!"

I opened her camera and started taking pics of her working my cock from various angles and perspectives. Making sure that her face and portions of her naked body were visible in each shot. Shonda was getting into this little exercise. Rubbing my cock across her face. Making a real show of it.

"Ok Shonda, time to add your mouth to the equation," I ordered.

Shonda pulled back to consider the next step in her education. She tentatively kissed the head and placed kisses along the shaft, all the while continuing to stroke me with her hand. I enjoyed watching her as she jerked up on the shaft which would bring fresh pre-cum to the tip. With each new droplet she quickly licked it up with a healthy deep moan.

"I love it Mr. John."

"Shonda, a little while back, your Mistress reported to me that you seemed particularly eager to continue eating her pussy knowing that I had deposited my cum into her beautiful pussy earlier that afternoon."

Shonda stopped stroking my cock, pulled away and bowed her head in obvious embarrassment. She didn't say anything, just sat there stuck in her thoughts. I leaned down and lifted her chin to make eye contact with me.

"It's ok Shonda. Tell me; did you like it?"

"Umm, it was different sir."

"Explain for me Shonda," I instructed.

"I really Love eating Mistress' pussy. I Love how she tastes."

"As do I Shonda," I agreed.

"I was shocked and reluctant at first when she asked me to eat your cum from her pussy. But I did it for her. I always obey Mistress. When I first tasted her. I wasn't grossed out. It was different. Something fuller. More complex. Complementary."

Hearing Shonda say that sent a shock right to my heart and loins causing my cock to surge with excitement.

Shonda continued, "I realized up to that point, it was the most forbidden thing that I had ever done, and yet, I liked it. It lit a fire in me. My pussy gushed as I feasted on her, and you. I had the most shattering orgasm as I tried to come to grips with my humiliation as I punished my pussy."

"My little Lesbian cuck, huh?"

"Yes, sir," she exhaled.

My cock was dripping pre-cum as Shonda made her confessional to me. She stared at it in lust as it continued to drip for her.

"This changes things Shonda."

"What do you mean sir?"

"Are you my cock hungry little Lesbian?"

"Yes sir."

"I think you're more."

"What's that sir?"

"You're my cum hungry little Lesbian."

These words sent another dagger of previously unknown lust in Shonda. She groaned out loud an expletive as she jammed her right hand into her soaking wet pussy and furiously attacked it. We never broke eye contact as her face couldn't hide the fact that she was on fire internally with pure want.

"Aren't you Shonda?"

Her hand picked up speed in her wet pussy. Her face in pure agony.

I slowed my deliberate verbal delivery, "My. Little. Sperm. Hungry. Lesbian?"

At the completion of my question Shonda tumbled over the edge into a massive orgasm. She screamed, "Yes" as her pussy soaked her hands and the floor. Shonda's intense orgasm really turned me on, causing me to stroke my straining cock at her display. She lay prone flat on the floor in her recovery. I managed to move next to her and milked out some pre-cum and let it drip onto her bare shoulder. The drip startled her a little as she quickly raised her weary head and stared into my hard dripping cock. The perverted sight caused her to shudder with newfound lust. She watched me stroke it for her as more pre-cum dripped onto her bare skin. A little moan escaped her as each droplet landed on her skin. Shonda laid her head back down onto the floor and closed her eyes.

"Please feed me your cum Daddy."

"What was that?"

"Please feed me your cum sir. I want it. I want to taste it directly from you this time."

"I love you too," I sarcastically said back to Shonda; causing her to laugh.

"I mean it. I want your cum Mr. John. I want to make you cum. I want to feel you explode in my mouth. I want to taste your sweet saltiness again!"

"So, you are a little cock hungry, cum hungry Lesbian?"

"I'm Your cock loving, cum hungry Lesbian sub whore Mr. John."

Now it was my turn to feel those words like daggers into my lust; spurring me to lift Shonda from the floor and sit her on the couch and stand between her legs. I grabbed Shonda's head and moved it to engulf my cock in her mouth. Shonda had me so turned on I desperately needed to cum in her mouth. Feed her. Make her mine even more. I no longer felt the need to educate her on the finer points of pleasing my cock. I needed to feed her hunger and my urgent need to get off.

It was not pretty, and it was not gentle. I took what I wanted and used her mouth for my cock's purpose. I didn't give Shonda an opportunity to speak or ease into it. I straight forward fucked her face. Shonda gagging and trying to keep up with my cock's assault on her mouth.

In and out. Back and forth I plunged like a mad man on a mission.

"Make me cum, you sperm loving Lesbian," I ordered as I continued to pound in and out of her mouth. Deep in my consuming lust I was still able to notice Shonda move a hand into her pussy and punish it with the same intensity as my cock was working to abuse her mouth.

"Oh, fuck you little bitch! You are going to make me cum," I yelled as I had both hands on either side of her head squeezing tightly as I rammed my cock repeatedly into her mouth. Shonda groaned and gurgled her excitement at hearing me say I was about to cum. Completely on uncontrolled auto pilot my climax took over my entire being and shot out of my cock into her mouth. Again and again and again. I somehow managed to pull from her hungry mouth and save the last two smaller ropes for her face and then stumbled back into a chair behind me. Looking to my right I noticed Shonda's phone on the arm of the chair.

"Don't swallow yet I barked."

I quickly opened up her phone and began taking pictures of Shonda's slutty messy face covered in my sperm and her saliva.

"Open up and show me what you have in your mouth!" Followed with a few pics for posterity. "Ok now, swallow it Mr. John's Lesbian!"

Shonda did a quick swallow followed by opening her mouth back up for another pic.

Then looking straight into my eyes and deep into my soul she said, "thank you."

"You're welcome cum-slut. I think you need a reward. Lead me to your bedroom."

Shonda got up off her knees and led me down a hallway to her bedroom and crawled up on her bed.

"Lay flat on your back and let me explore your body," I directed.

"Yes sir."

Shonda laid back and I stood above her for a few minutes admiring her body and teasing her. I first reached down with one hand and tweaked both of her nipples roughly. This brought an agonizing groan of pleasure from Shonda. After a few more hard pinches, I trailed my hand down to the engorged lips of her pussy. I slipped my middle finger into her incredibly wet and creamy womanhood. This caused Shonda to gasp in pleasure. My finger luxuriated in her slick wetness as I marveled at how soaked with desire she was.

"Are you sure you don't like men pet?"

"No sir, but I love what you do to me. I'm going to love being your cock-slut Lesbian."

"You like my finger inside you?" I questioned as I circled it around her wet prominent clit.

"Oh God, yes sir."

"Are you going to come soon slut?"

"Yes sir," she said with strained lust in her voice.

I continued my probing and playing with her increasingly wet pussy. Teasing her right up to the point of orgasm and then slowing down. Taking her to the brink a few times only to stop and watch her breathe deep in frustration.

"Please sir. I beg you. Make me come for you," she cried.

"No."

"Please," she begged.

"I need you to do something."

"Anything sir. Please."

"Every hour that you are awake, I need you to look at the pictures I took of you tonight. To remind yourself what a cock hungry, cum loving Lesbian slut you are for me. You can play with yourself, but you are not to climax. Do you understand slut?"

"Oh God sir; please make me cum," she pleaded.

I applied a lot of pressure to her clit, causing her to gasp in shock once again. Almost causing her to fall into her climax, before pulling my finger out and chastised her by saying, "No!"

"Look at those pictures every hour of what a whore you are for my cock and come to my office before the start of your shift tomorrow. Got it?"

"Yes sir," she pouted.

"No Cumming!"

"Yes sir," she said defeatedly.

I went back out to her living room and put my clothes back on. I returned to her bedroom to find her staring into her phone as she idly played in her pussy. I didn't say anything. I quietly made my way back out to my truck. Smiling at the unexpected way that my life had been turning out lately. I was a very happy man. I got in my truck and took a few moments to sit and think back on this night and Tori when a buzz on my phone interrupted my thoughts.

Tori: Can you come back over please?

Me: I'm tired and need to get some rest for work tomorrow.

Tori: Its important.

I was a little perturbed because I was so tired, but my love for her always won out. I would do anything for this beautiful and loving black woman.

Me: Ok.

Tori: Let yourself in and join me in bed. I just need you.

I wasn't quite sure what her last four words were trying to convey. Was this a sexual "need you?" Was this a possessive "need you?" I was pretty sure that Shonda had already given Tori a quick rundown of our activities and I wasn't sure how she was processing them. "Only one way to find out," I thought as I made my way back to Tori's apartment.

I let myself back into Tori's apartment to find it dark and quiet. Entering her mostly dark room she asked me to get undressed and crawl in bed with her. I finished undressing and crawled under the covers to snuggle with her. She exhaled deeply and comfortably settled in with me as I waited patiently for her to share with me why she needed me to come back to her.

"Shonda thanked me for having you take her home," Tori said plainly.

"And?"

"Oh, that too. And a picture or two," as she quietly giggled.

"Are you ok with what we did?"

"I'm glad you did that for Shonda. And," Tori stopped and paused for a long moment. It's the biggest mind fuck for me to have orchestrated it. I am consumed with lust about the whole thing."

"So, you needed me to come back her and fuck your lust away?"

"No. I know you're old and probably can't get it up right now anyway. You yourself said you were tired and wanted to get some rest. So, rest," she said sarcastically.

"Very funny."

"Just hold me, John."

"Always Beautiful."

After a long silence, Tori interrupted the quiet, "I'm going to love playing with our new pet together John."

"Sharing is caring," I joked.

"Cute. But true," Tori quipped.

We were quiet once more. I noticed that our breathing had synced up with each other. It seemed as if even our heart beats fell into rhythm with one another. I was so at peace holding Tori. Feeling right with the world.

"John?"

"Yes Love."

"Easy. That's why," Tori said quietly.

"Easy? What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"You make it easy. That's why."