Swiss Misses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another joke, Melanie erupted into laughter and made an exaggerated lunge towards Dion and placed her hand on his crotch.

"Wow," She exclaimed with faux surprise, "Are you pleased to see me?"

We all laughed, and I knew, instantly, how this afternoon was going to pan out.

While I found Pia plain looking and built, I was curious about her sexual prowess, mostly if what Dion said about her bedroom skills was true. Melanie was great in the bedroom, especially her oral abilities, I wished she would give up her anus.

Melanie offered her lips to Dion who did not hesitate in pulling her to him and kissed her passionately. Watching Melanie with another man, even my best friend, left me with a momentary feeling of jealousy, but when a hand snaked its way to my cock, lust overcame me.

Pia deftly unzipped my pants, inserted a hand and squeezed my rapidly growing member, hard while watching Melanie and Dion disrobe each other.

"Oh, wow!" Sighed Dion as Melanie did what she does best and swallow his cock.

Pia turned to me, and we kissed furiously. It was clumsy at first before we found a rhythm, and I forced her down on the rug. I ran a hand across her breasts and down to her pussy. The former felt more prominent than her clothed profile suggested, and the latter was on fire!

Undoing the drawstring of her shorts, I easily accessed her nether regions as Pia opened her legs. There was a wispy collection of hair on her pubic bone, but Pia's labia was nicely shaven. She was wet too, very wet, and Pia shook as two fingers easily penetrated.

I went down on her and she had a very different taste from Melanie, less musky and sweeter. She responded well to my tongue lapping up her cream and dancing on her clit. An oral orgasm quickly followed. Pia's oral skills were not on par with Melanie's. She struggled to get my length inside her mouth which surprised me because Dion was both longer and thinker than me. He did not share any real details about his sex with Pia with me. So, whether he was disappointed in her inability to swallow length was unknown. Regardless, Pia did her best and it was not unpleasant, just not in Melanie's league for throating cock.

After a minute or two of my cock head poking against Pia's cheek, she indicated that it was time to fuck. She laid down on the blanket and spread her legs invitingly. I entered her tight pussy easily thanks to the oral administration earlier and Pia groaned in satisfaction.

""Show us your tits, darling!"" I ordered, in a poor imitation of a cockney accent which both girls found hilarious.

Pia dutifully pulled up her top and bra to reveal a pair of flat breasts, confirming her status of a plain Jane, a brick of human form. Still, she was an enthusiastic fucker, babbling away in her native language, playing with her nipples and clit as the mood drove her.

I flipped Pia into the doggy position after several minutes of missionary and drove my prick into her from behind.

""Oh, ja!"" She moaned, repeatedly.

Damn, I became quickly transfixed by her dark, wrinkled butt hole. It looked so inviting and was still wet from the heady mixture of pussy slime and saliva. I brought my thumb to that most erotic of holes and lightly pressed against the muscle as I continued thrusting into Pia's steamy cunt.

She did not object.

Next, I gently inserted my thumb inside her bung.

She did not object.

Following that, I inserted a finger and sought to stretch Pia's O-ring.

She did not object.

Two fingers.

She did not object.

I did not do the courtesy of asking for Pia's permission before easing my glistening prick inside her Swiss shitter. Pia let out a delicate groan with a hand immediately searched out her clit as I eased inside. Surprisingly, her bung offered little resistance, and within seconds I fed her my entire length.

If I were to guess about the ease of anal penetration, I would say that alcohol and Pia's previous orgasms had relaxed her. Later, I found out that she was an enthusiastic patron of the brown arts and took Dion's cock from their first session together.

Melanie should take note.

Gripping her shapeless hips, I began easing my cock in and out of Pia's shitter who grunted into the blanket and increased the tempo against her clit. I could hear Melanie having fun riding Dion's chocolatey pole in the background, babbling away in her peculiar dialect of German.

However, I was focussed on Pia and her delectable arsehole whose resistance to intrusion grudgingly gave away and allowed to plough deeper and faster. Each time I mined a little deeper, Pia would exhale cries of please while she fingered her clit and pussy.

"I can feel your penis through my vagina!"

And I could feel her fingers press against my cock through the membrane that separated the two fuck holes.

"Shit!" I hissed, "I'm going to come!"

"Ja, ja, ja!"

I exploded with a huge load coating the inside of Pia's arsehole. She garbled something that came across as an exclamation of surprise about the force of my orgasm, but I was lost in the fog of pleasure as my cock twitched inside of Pia rosette.

I had no idea how Melanie and Dion were getting on, but the sounds that I occasionally picked up suggested a good time had in that quarter.

When I pulled my spent cock from the choking confines of Pia's dirt box, she immediately disappeared behind the next dune to evacuate her bowels. It was a shame that she did not do that in front of us.

Melanie seemed eminently satisfied rubbing Dion's sperm into her tits before shuffling over to me and planting a kiss on my lips. Naked, the four of us laid on the rugs, saying little and listening to the boom of the surf.

****

After swapping partners at the beach in Portsea, Dion and I were keen to see the girls in action together, but there seemed little interest on their behalf. I jokingly suggested installing a camera in their bedroom at the backpackers to film them knocking boots. Patience is a virtue, though, and the girls yielded to our prodding and in a most unusual way.

"You cannot come into our dormitory,"" Insisted Pia at Dion's prodding following an enjoyable drinking session at the Elephant & Wheelbarrow.

"Do you want to come back with us?" Said Dion, persisting.

We had been pressing the girls for some lesbian action after they confessed that their dorm was a single room with a double bed. Coupled with that fact was the one that they regularly serviced each other when the dick was absent. However, both emphasised that girl-on-girl action was a poor substitute for what they craved. The hints given over the course of our relationship suggested a wide and varied sex life together as they travelled the country.

"No," Pia slapped Dion's arm playfully, "You must wait."

She shot Melanie a knowing glance and finished her cocktail.

We stood up and prepared to walk the Swiss Missus back to the backpackers. Along the way, we all stopped in the shadows and exchanged furious kisses. My cock was pushing into Melanie's abdomen each time, and she took the opportunity to squeeze the bulge to tease me beyond belief.

An access alley separated the girls' backpackers from another building, most likely a restaurant judging by the wafting aroma of saffron and garlic. Simultaneously, the girls dragged us into it. There was an arc light beaming down from atop the backpackers' rear wall that bathed part of the access alley in a lurid orange glow.

"You want to watch us together?" Asked Melanie.

I cannot remember whether Dion or I answered first but the response was synchronous and immediate.

"Okay, you perverts," Cooed Pia as she removed her shorts and dropped them on the top of a filthy industrial garbage bin.

Pia spread her legs and Melanie immediately dropped to her knees and began enthusiastically lapping away at her friend's swampy box.

"Fuck, she's loud, isn't she?" Observed Dion while massaging the massage bulge in his pants.

"Is this news to you?"

"Yeah, she not this loud or enthusiastic with me," He said laconically.

"These two have more experience with each other," I replied, "Perhaps they can teach us something."

"Fucking looks good doesn't it?"

"It's my first time watching women go at each other in the flesh."

"Shut up and watch the show!" Moaned Pia, who was playing with her flat chest but loving Melanie's tongue.

Pia soon came, and the girls switch positions. Melanie removed her top and bra and began playing with her breasts as her friend drank from the swamp with serious motivation.

"Those are some weird tatts," Dion said.

"No rhyme or reason there."

Pia suddenly began exclaiming in her native language to the effect that she was about to climax. Melanie doubled her efforts and was soon rewarded with a deposit. Neither Dion nor I saw it at the moment of climax, but Pia had let some female ejaculate squirt into Melanie's mouth. We only became aware of it after Melanie stood up and wiped her face of the slime. Dion and I did not say anything but the glances we exchanged said it all.

Next, the girls blew us to climax. They alternated between us but ultimately it was Melanie that did the bulk of the work with her exquisite oral abilities. Dion and I bust our nuts across the girls' faces with unusual violence.

For several minutes, Melanie and Pia, on their hands and knees in a foetid, stinking alley, snowballed our sperm and kissed passionately until they were relatively clean and presentable.

"That was fun," Pia said, redressing with Melanie behind her.

"Before you dress, can you do one more this for us?" I asked.

"What's that?" Asked Melanie.

"Will you piss for us?"

"What? Here?" Asked a bemused Pia.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

The girls exchanged a glance that revealed fear, disgust and curiosity all at once.

"You want to watch us piss?" Asked an incredulous Melanie.

"Sure," said Dion, "It's probably not the most unusual request made of you travelling this country."

The girls exchanged a smile and confirmed that our request was not the first time they been asked it. When pressed, they agreed that they had performed when asked.

Pia went first. She stood against the wall with her legs apart, rubbed her clit furiously and let out a long, amber stream of urine that pooled on the stinky pavement before running away to the nearest drain. She let out a long, satisfying moan as she orgasmed to this filthy spectacle.

Melanie was more hesitant was failed to perform initially. Dion and I picked her up, supporting her back and a leg from each side.

"Zer ist too much prezzure!" She laughed.

"I have never seen you piss," Said Pia, standing on the sidelines.

Melanie closed her eyes, and I felt her relax before a considerable stream of liquid gold shot out of her pussy and almost reached the restaurant's wall opposite the backpackers.

Dion, Pia and I cheered, impressed with Melanie's perverted show. She sure could piss for Switzerland as her stream seemed to have no endpoint.

"What's going on here?" Yelled a gruff voice with a distinct Lebanese accent.

"Shit, we've got to go," Hissed Dion, unceremoniously dumping Melanie on her feet mid-stream.

We heard the restaurant's flyscreen door open, and the looming bulk of the chef stepped into the access ally a few metres from us.

In a controlled panic, we grabbed the clothes and belongings and ran from scrutiny. When we reached safety, the uncontrolled laughing began. The girls got themselves into some semblance of order which signalled the end of a filthy evening of sexual adventure.

We bid our Swiss missus goodnight at the door to the backpackers and made our way home eminently satisfied with the outcome of the evening.

****

After Pia departed for Switzerland and home, Melanie and I saw little of Dion. In fact, we fell in love, and she moved in with me for her remaining time in Australia. I found Melanie to be a soul mate with a passionate free spirit that I found irresistible and refreshing. We knew that we would be forced apart in six weeks, and as painful as that event would be, we buried our heads in the sand and lived for the moment.

Living in the moment, we impulsively booked a four-day weekend trip to Tasmania, including a BMW Z3 to explore the island and accommodation at the most luxurious hotel in the state capital. Since I was a member of the airline lounge, an exclusive club for frequent flyers, we kicked off our impromptu getaway in style by ripping into the complimentary champagne and canapes before the flight.

During the 90-minute flight to Hobart, the champagne had gone to Melanie's head and begged me to finger her pussy. To my surprise, she was freshly shaven and very wet when I reached underneath her dress. I brought her off several times, and Melanie squeezed the bulge in my jeans but stopped short of freeing my meat. Too risky with flight attendants randomly staking the aisle. I thought of bundling Melanie inside the bathroom, but that would have been too obvious. During a lull in the action, Melanie handed me a fifty-dollar note as payment for some holiday expenses component.

"Put it inside me," She whispered in my ear.

"Really?"

"I want to watch you lick it clean later," Melanie replied with a sparkle in her eyes.

Excited, I rolled up the note into a small tube. Looking around to ensure no-one noticed our antics, I reached inside Melanie's shirt, pulled aside her G-string and, because of the previous fingering, it was easy to insert the money.

At that moment, the captain, followed by the flight attendants, instructed us to prepare for landing. Melanie discreetly played with her boobs for the next twenty minutes and rubbed her pussy outside her dress. She thundered an orgasm as the plane smashed onto the tarmac.

"Oh, fuck!" She swore in Swiss German.

"You okay?" I laughed as the plane decelerated and manoeuvred towards the terminal.

"Erm, I made a booboo."

"What do you mean?"

Melanie removed a hand from her crotch to reveal a wet patch on the fabric and began giggling.

"Did you piss yourself?"

"I think so," She laughed, "It happened when I came."

With my interest piqued, I asked Melanie if this often happens, only to be told no, that this was the first time.

"What happened?"

"I orgasmed and peed at the same time," Melanie replied with an expression of victory, referring to the moment the aircraft touched down.

Just before the seatbelt sign was extinguished, Melanie removed the fifty-dollar note from her pissy pussy.

"Lick it for me," She demanded, handing me the glistening note.

I complied, and it tasted so funky but so erotic.

"Tasty?"

"Like a million fucking dollars," I said before passionately kissing my Swiss lover.

"Let me try."

I handed her the sticky bill, and Melanie smuttily licked its surface.

"Yummy."

"Will you pee for me?" I asked.

At that moment, seat belts across the aircraft started to click open and releasing their prisoners, and I never received Melanie's answer. Inflight frolics were over, and it was time to traverse the airport, grab our luggage and make our way to the hotel in the centre of town.

We explored and experienced the best the island offered for the next three days and had a thoroughly good time. There was no shortage of impulse sex in public places and nature (the lookout at Wineglass Bay was a particular standout) as well as in our hotel room at the beginning and end of the day.

On Sunday evening, the day before our holiday ended, we visited the casino. Drinking heavily and dancing to a live band, Melanie was particularly frisky. She ground her butt into my crotch on the dance floor at every available opportunity which got a rise out of me. I knew we were in for an exciting time in the king bed later, but I had no idea of the great reveal.

"Stick it in!" She groaned.

"What?" I asked, like a simpleton, "In your arse?"

"Ja, Yayson, fuck my azz."

I could not believe my luck. Since we first met, Melanie vehemently resisted any and all attempts to breach her O-ring. Now, after a fantastic holiday in Tasmania was coming to an end, she decided to grant me the keys to the kingdom. I could barely credit my good fortune.

Too eager to administer a rim job and truly enjoy the experience, I simply withdrew from Melanie's funky pussy and pressed the head of my cock against Melanie's pucker. For all my faults, I was gentle.

"Oh, ja."

Surprisingly, I entered her bung easily and was balls deep in seconds. Melanie's dirt box had a completely different feel from her mouth and pussy. The heat, the tightness, the taboo all combined to make me lightheaded.

Despite being alcohol impaired, I came quickly and strongly, literally minutes after penetrating the forbidden fortress. My balls willingly and too quickly released their precious fluid deep inside that Swiss rosette.

"Das ist gut, ja?" Asked Melanie as her O-ring throttled the life from my deflating cock.

Withdrawing from her smashed butthole, I fell back on the bed dripping with sweat, breathing heavily but fully satisfied.

"Why did you let me fuck your butt now? I asked when I regained my faculties, "I mean, you made it abundantly clear that your arse was off limits all this time."

"You're so fucking huge!" She answered, "I love anal sex, but, fuck, your cock scared me when you showed it to me."

"Dion's cock is larger than mine," I said, bemused, "I'm average sized."

"I will not let Dion anywhere near my butt," Melanie scoffed, "His is the biggest dick ever."

"Did it hurt?" Referring to our partner swapping session among the dunes at Portsea.

"For a few days, I was sore."

"Yeah, he's 'gifted'," I confirmed, acknowledging Dion's meaty member.

"You Aussies have bigger cocks that the men in my country," Melanie snorted in disgust.

"How many times have you done anal here?"

"Not many. Less than the number of fingers on this hand."

"I feel privileged!"

"As you should," Breathed Melanie as she playfully slapped my arm.

"So, you like it in the arse, then?"

At this point, Melanie shuddered as if a light wave of pleasure wafted over her at the mere thought of her arse being penetrated.

"I love everything to do with my azz," She said, "My pussy juices up anytime I think about my butt."

"And you've kept this from me all this time?"

"I have," Melanie giggled, before detailing how anal sex makes her feel immersed in warm blanket that travels from her stink hole to her brain and gives her the most fantastic orgasms.

"So, we can have anal sex all the time now?"

"If you deserve my azz."

Melanie stepped away from the armchair and skipped to the bathroom. I could hear the low rumbling sounds of farting and I assumed she was ejecting my sperm from her guts.

"Yason," She called out, "Come here."

I summoned the energy to rouse myself from the bed, but I did and walked wearily towards the bathroom.

Inside, Melanie had another surprise for me. She was perched, not sat, on the toilet with her shapely legs resting on the seat. Melanie spread her cunt lips as wide as possible, exposing the sticky pink interior. She just started pissing.

"Mm, nice juicy piss," She moaned while rubbing her clit.

Forcing the piss out of her body caused her to fart more spunk from her arse.

"Oh, ja!" She said, smiling at me, "Pussy juice and sperm falling out of me."

It was indeed a beautiful sight but to be honest I was too shattered to do anything except express my admiration. I did, however, make a mental note to explore the golden arts with Melanie before she left for Switzerland.

It was well after midnight, and we were both exhausted from the day's activities. Despite the wet patch on the bed, we avoided it, for the most part, the damp patch where Melanie squirted earlier and fell asleep contented.