Swiss Misses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Next morning, we packed our bags and prepared to make our way to the airport for our flight to Melbourne. Melanie took the first shower, and by the time I exited the bathroom, she was on her knees in front of the mirror wrapped in a robe and applying her make-up.

Melanie looked so beautiful and ripe. I knelt behind her and started caressing her woman parts, and she responded accordingly. I reached underneath her robe and started fingering her sloppy pussy but cheekily tapping her puckered hole.

"You want my azz again?"

"Yes, please," I drooled.

"Do we have time?"

"We can fuck now, but we'll have less drinking time at the airport."

"Decisions, decisions," Melanie queried, but her decision was immediately made.

She left her make-up on the floor by the mirror as I lay on the bed with my tent pole pointing to the ceiling, hard in anticipation of being inside Melanie's arsehole again. She discarded her robe and crawled over the bed towards me and take my cock in her mouth.

Freshly applied lipstick smeared my cock as Melanie's mouth pumped cock deep. Her other hand tickled and massaged my taut ball sack. The more she throated my cock, the more enthusiastic Melanie became. She was an accomplished cock sucker and did what many women could not do before or since bring me off orally. Most times, I had to stop Melanie from making me orgasm so that we could fuck. In public, however, I let her go to town on me.

"Stop," I squirmed, "You'll make me come."

"Ja, my turn," Melanie giggled.

She rolled over and spread her beautiful pussy for me. I grabbed Melanie by the tattooed legs and pulled her towards the corner of the bed. Unlike me, Melanie insisted on and enjoyed, oral orgasms at every encounter, and today was no different.

"Scheisse!" Melanie screeched after several minutes of subdued purring as her orgasm washed over her.

"Turn over," I said after wiping Melanie's pussy slime on the bedsheet.

Quickly scooting onto her hands and knees, she stuck her perfect peach in the air and exposed the dark wrinkle of her anus.

Melanie panted for what came next.

I parted her globes and aggressively lapped at that dirty hole with gusto. Working my tongue and saliva into her reluctant O-ring, I hoped to get it lubricated sufficiently to take my length. Unlike the previous evening's anal extravaganza that was aided by alcohol consumption, we found it harder to prize open Melanie's chocolate starfish. A single finger was all I managed initially.

"Can I try?" Asked Melanie, giggling like a naughty adolescent.

"Be my guest," I replied, excited at the prospect of watching Melanie finger her butt.

"I never do zis before," She said as her fingers explored the slimy mess that I had made of her arsehole.

When a digit settled on the wrinkled hole, I detected some hesitation to penetrate it, but she applied a little pressure and butt swallowed her finger. I aided her anal exploration by regularly using saliva, most of which trickled towards her soppy cunt and the ultimately the bedsheet, already soaked when Melanie gushed the night before.

"Feels strange," She confessed after several awkward penetrations.

"Why?" I said, "Thought you like anal?"

"I love it, but I've never put a finger in my butt."

"Fair enough," I was keen to get going, "You ready for my cock?"

"Ja, fuck my azz."

"Spread your cheeks."

I knew that I would have to be super gentle this morning. I coughed up as much saliva as I could manage and liberally smeared it across my head and length.

Melanie tensed up the moment I pressed the purple-raging head against her pucker.

"You okay?" I asked, increasing the pressure.

"Ja!" Melanie hissed, "Hurts zis morning."

"You want me to stop?"

"No," She replied, "Fuck my butthole."

Minutes later, after much panting on both our parts, I was balls deep in Melanie's Swiss shitter.

"I'm deep inside you," I said.

"I can feel it," Melanie hissed, "Hurts so good."

As usual, I began slowly and incrementally Melanie's tight hole began to relax. The pain quickly turned to pleasure when I increased the tempo, as her O-ring yielded to the invader.

"Fuck, that feels good."

"You like my azz?"

"I love it!"

"Fuck it harder!"

Thus instructed, I slammed my meat inside her arse with increasing force. Melanie reached underneath and tried to play with her clit, but she said it was too sensitive. Nevertheless, the came powerfully, but as I slowed down, she reached around, grabbed my hip and told me not to stop.

"Fill me with your sperma!"

"I'm so fucking close, babe!" I panted.

"Oh, ja," She hissed, "Do it!"

Melanie's arsehole was squeezing the life out of my cock and, several minutes later, my balls coughed up spurt after spurt of boiling man seed.

"Ja, ja, ja!"

"Oh!" I moaned violently slamming my cock balls deep in Melanie's arse.

The pleasure my orgasm imparted made me light-headed and, with my hands firmly gripping Melanie's hips, I began chuckling.

"Was that good?" Melanie asked, sharing my merriment.

"Fucking amazing!"

"Ja," Melanie agreed, "Das its gut!"

I eased out of her shitter and collapsed on the bed. Melanie rested on my chest, sporting a huge smile.

"I love you," I said.

"Ich liebe dich!" Melanie replied before leaning in for a kiss.

We cleaned up and dressed before leaving out of the hotel. Arriving at the airport, we checked in and made our way to the airline lounge. Surprisingly, the lounge was empty and not staffed. There was no food, but the drink fridges were unlocked and therefore available.

We stuffed unopened wine bottles into our carry-on luggage with near clinical precision before staff, and other passengers turned up. For the next ninety minutes, we drank ourselves into near oblivion, ate what we fancied before boarding the plane home completely satisfied with our spur-of-the-moment trip to Tasmania.

****

The day had come, reluctantly, when Melanie had to return to Switzerland. We cried like babies and vowed to see each other again. Over the years, we did meet up. While there were glimpses of the chemistry that led to us falling in love, the physical distance made a reunion impossible despite everything that happened since, I'm happy and proud to acknowledge that Melanie remains one of my best and lasting friends.