Don’t Knock It Till you Try It..

Story Info
Man has hot encounter with a husband and wife.
4.5k words
4.56
43.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few years ago, and I had just left a long term relationship, so for a few months, it had just been the Internet, myself and my hand, which was honestly getting rather boring. Seeing as I was at my computer most of the time when not working anyways, I decided to crawl around and see what kind of debauchery I could find. I knew I was a somewhat hypersexual 25 year old man, having engaged in very tawdry and lewd sexual acts, like public sex, bondage, voyeurism and the like, but it seemed like I was always craving a new challenge.

Before too long, on an alternative hook-up site, I came across a listing that piqued my interest:

"Married couple, mid 40s, looking for HWP male, for NSA, casual 3way or swap. Will host."

Hmm, I thought. That sounds like me, and they are fairly local. I had nothing to lose so I replied, keeping it simple.

Hi, saw your ad. Single, Black male, 5'7", slim but muscular, 9 inches, cut. Laid back and extremely sexual. Pictures available."

I didn't have any pictures, but I decided I would take a few in case they replied, so I took a shower, shaved my little body hair and all. I got a little (a lot) turned on, so I decided I would take one clothed, one naked, without my face of course, one flaccid, one fully erect, one while stroking myself, and to finish off, one after I just ejaculated, the cum still running down my fingers. Huh, I thought to myself, turned out better than I thought, the camera on this phone is finally worth something.

A couple of days went by, and I hadn't gotten a response, so I put it out of mind. Thursday evening though, I checked my inbox and they had replied. It read:

Sounds like you're what D and I are looking for. I asked my wife, M and she's interested (we like to keep things as anonymous as possible, hope you don't mind). Would love to see a few pictures.

I didn't have any hesitation on replying with photos. I initially thought about sending just the tame ones at first, but I kinda got the feeling that they were just in the mood for dirty sex, as was I, so there was no real point in trying to play hard to get. My face wasn't in them anyways, so what's the harm.

The email conversation went rather promptly from there, it appeared that they were online and checking their inbox as well.

Loved the pictures, M has never had Black cock before. Have you ever been with a couple before? I've attached a few pics of our own.

She was very curvaceous, pale, I would say had flawless skin. She had I estimated to have DD or DDD breasts, nice hips, and a neatly trimmed dark haired pussy, which matched her shoulder length hair. I was quite aroused. D appeared to be about my height, with a fairly good size cock of his own. He did also ask, Have you ever been in a threesome before, 2 guys one girl before?

I had of course been with 2 women before, a man and a woman, and in one foursome before, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I could read between the lines. He was asking if I had ever had sex with a guy. I did think about it for a second. A brief second. I pretty much had done everything but, including double penetration, so it wasn't really much of a need to think long about it. At that time, sex was just sex for me, and I was always up for trying something new.

Yes I have, I replied, I think I know what you're asking, and I'm down for whatever happens.

That is exactly what they wanted to hear, and we promptly made plans for the coming Saturday. We were going to meet at a bar that was about mid way between their house and mind, and see where things went from there.

The anticipation was quite exciting leading up to our meetup. I know most rational people may have been a little bit nervous, but me being me, had little to know nerves at all. I fully knew the expectations: Do what nature does best, besides eating.

I arrived a little bit before they did, and settled down at the bar and ordered a light drink. I had been to this place before, and I knew it was pretty casual, so I just had on a decent collared shirt and jeans. They arrived shortly there after, and were dressed the same. D was dressed much like myself, and M just had on a nice fitting top that accentuated her breasts and some jean shorts that showed her shapely legs. A tattoo, that looked like the tip of a dragon's tail snaked around her outer thigh and stopping above her knee. Sexy, I thought. The three of us just looked like so co-workers having a drink on a late Saturday afternoon, and not three horny perverts just having a drink before tag-teaming one of their wives.

We had typical small talk as they sipped a drink each. It turns out that I liked them both. M, even given the circumstance that she was preparing to fuck a stranger and her husband, had no nerves at all. D and I talked football for a little bit. Even though he was a Patriots fan for whatever reason, I decided to overlook that detail.

I did have a question I wanted to ask, that I probably should have asked before, but it just popped into my head.

"Say D," I asked, "I forgot to ask, do you two have any rules? You know, like no kissing, that sort of thing?"

D let about a big laugh, "Not really man, just don't leave any marks." She did have really pale skin after all. "Other than that, she's pretty ravenous. Just fuck her anyway that she wants. We tried this once before and it didn't go well. Guy was too timid, like scared and shit. M didn't dig that very much."

I just nodded in agreement. That's all I needed to hear.

M returned and didn't sit down. "You boys ready?" she aid, "I haven't been this horny before 6 o'clock in a good while. D and I just smiled at each other. Being the gentleman sex deviant that I am, I paid the tab, and we all walked to our cars.

On the drive over, I realized that I didn't wear any underwear. My semi hard dick was already pressing against my jeans. Guess there would be no seductive undressing for me today.

They had a really nice house, minimalist and tasteful. There was a recliner, and a long L-shaped sectional. In the middle was a large over-sized ottoman in front of the flat screen TV. No signs that they had children, or any pets for that matter, nor had they mentioned that they had either. If I didn't know better, I would swear that they designed their house to swing.

M kicked off her shoes, and I did in kind. Didn't want to track anything on that clearly expensive carpet.

D went over buy the bar in the kitchen. "Cocktail anyone?" he asked?

"I'll have a scotch," M replied.

"Vodka on rocks in you have any,"I said.

"You got it. Get comfortable guys."

I don't really recall seeing a woman get naked that quickly. Her photos really didn't for her any justice. It was so quick, I caught myself staring anxiously, and when I did, kind of looked away.

"No need to be shy," she laughed. "This is how I always walk around here. Too hot for anything else. Like what you see?"

I nodded, unconsciously reaching for my pants. "I'll help you," she said, walking casually over like it was nothing and unzipping me, letting my now 3/4 hard dick just flop out.

"Oh my, I wasn't expecting quite, this!" I had never considered myself large, and perhaps it was an optical illusion or male pride seeing her small, white hand starting to encircle my cock, which was twitching reflexively to the touch.

D came over with the drinks. This woman had skills. She took a long swallow of her drink in one hand, never once stopping her slowly tightening grip on my now full erection. I think I finished that drink in one swallow.

I noticed D finish his, and now he was undressing. Before more than a few minutes, the three of us were fully naked. Although I had been in a room with naked people before, this time felt somewhat different. The times before, it had been more scripted. I knew who was going to be touching who, and who wasn't. I knew how far I was going to go, and what was off limits. This time though, and perhaps it was a bit of the alcohol talking, I didn't know, and did not care. I didn't know what either of them wanted or expected, and really didn't care.

D was visibly aroused, the veins in his penis almost making shadows against his skin in the muted room lighting. He was all of about 7 or more inches. Where was this going to lead, and could I take whatever was coming next?

I was convinced that I could. I decided at that second, that if he wanted to have me that way, I wasn't saying no. M egging me on, stroking my tight balls, her fingertips moving down near my taint certainly wasn't making me shy. I leaned back in the recliner a bit, and put one of my legs over the arm. Now I was fully exposed for them both to see. No words needed to be said at my silent invitation.

M let go for a second, and I looked down at her, a devilish grin on her face.

"You know," she said, looking at D first, and then back at me. "This is the first time I think we've ever had anyone over that seemed so open-minded. Most guys see another dick in the room and immediately want the lights off."

Me, slightly inebriated and heavily aroused said, "Well I've got one too. And I laughed in the face over danger." They both laughed loudly at my terrible Lion King joked. If there was any lingering tension in the room, it was most certainly gone by then.

I thought to myself, while she was still doing wonders to my dick, that if I was going to go all in on this, I better do this now. If she kept going I was to cum way sooner than I wanted to, so I better do something to change the pace.

"I want to see what it's like to suck dick." I almost couldn't believe I said that, but it was the honest truth, and my strangely rational brain was telling me that if he wanted to fuck my ass, then I better suck his cock now. Doing it after getting sodomized, even I wasn't too sure if I was ready for that.

M said, "What do ya think, honey?" D nodded in agreement.

I felt both empowered and submissive as I move down from the recliner, and crawled over on the floor to where D was standing. Within a few seconds, his cock was throbbing in rhythm with his heartbeat, just an inch or two from my face. I gave a glance at M and her smiling face gave a nod of approval.

I took the base of his shaft in one hand, it felt almost like it had been microwaved for a few minutes it was so warm. Holding back the skin of his shaft, I ran my tongue halfway up the underside slowly. A warm drop of precum hit my mouth when I reached the head. It was an interesting, never before felt taste to me, slightly salty and viscous. He let out a low groan as I took his head first in my mouth and started to move slowly up and down, being careful to try and avoid having my teeth get in the way.

It was much easier to take him in my mouth, even though it was stretching my jaw a bit, as I was never used to having something in my mouth like this before. It seemed so natural, not nearly as awkward as I thought it might be, given my inexperience in this arena. I reached down with my other hand and felt my own precum starting to copiously leak, my mind reeling from what I was doing. I dared not touch myself anymore, because I was sure I would ejaculate on myself.

Since he was clearly enjoying it by his thrusts at my face, I challenged myself with every slurp to take a little bit more, until I could tell by where my hand was positioned at his base, that I had a good 4, maybe 4.5 inches in my mouth. I didn't intentionally mean to moan on his penis, but he was just about to touch the back of my throat, so I needed to come up for air a bit. I was really enjoying this.

As I stopped for a second, I noticed that M had positioned herself behind D. "Bend over a little," I heard her say to him, which he eagerly complied. She reached between his spread legs, his back arched, and grabbed his balls, to which he quivered.

"Ohhh, ohh, aw fuck," he grunted. I knew exactly what she was doing. His dick got slightly soft, and I could see the glistening precum oozing with greater intensity. Not wanting to waste any of this sordid moment, I took his head back in my mouth and she started to milk his prostate. Part of me wished it was me. Maybe in all due time, but I was occupied.

"You like that, D", M said in a commanding voice. "You like my finger in your ass? Want more?" I looked up to see him nod, his knees starting to buckle somewhat. Feeling quite comfortable with the whole affair, I put his hand on the top of his head so he could steady himself.

I don't know if he was even in control of his movements as he started to fuck my face, probably in tune with his wife's motions inside of him. I just opened wide and let him, occasionally taking a breath, saliva dripping from my chin. It was primal, raw, and unabashedly decadent all in one whirlwind.

"Don't cum yet," I heard her say. I could have sworn I heard him whimper for mercy. D was starting to sweat, I could tell all too well that he was holding on with all of his resolve. I released him my mouth, and there was a moment of pause in the action. He stood up, his entire body rigid and not breathing, as she tenderly removed what looked like two fingers from his ass. His breath came to him in a ragged panting gasp.

"Damn that's hot," I mumbled, wiping drool off my chin.

M laughed. "Oh we're just getting started." It was clearly obvious who was in control of the action here. "Let's go into bedroom, I need my pussy eaten."

I don't remember much about the layout of the bedroom, as I was thinking too much but trying not to over think things too much. I knew I was going to get fucked, but I wasn't sure exactly? On all fours? Bent over? Luckily for me, M knew what she wanted.

"Lie down," she said to me. I eagerly complied, and she moved me further down toward the foot of the bed, until my hips were right on the edge. M was standing in front of me, waiting patiently, as M climbed on top of me facing forward, planting her wet crotch on my face. I can still recall the sweet, warm smell of her hole, as I started licking and sucking on all parts of her sex, greedily and recklessly. She moaned and giggled, grunting when I nibbled on her clit, which was poking longingly from beneath it's hood.

Soon after, I felt hands on my inner thighs. D was beckoning me to open my legs, which I instinctively did. He gripped my dick hard and firm, almost like he was driving a manual transmission and shifting my gears. I could hear him get down on his knees, and I raised my knees, not knowing what to expect next.

I had never felt sensations in my body that way, as while running his hand along my long slick shaft, he started playing with my balls and my taint with the other. Every time he pressed on the bulge between the base of my scrotum, my body tensed my stomach heaving in and out.

About this time, M started to moan loudly, bearing down deeply on my face.

"Oh fuck, right there, there it is, I'm about to nut!" she exclaimed. I took a deep breath, grabbed her hips and pushed down on her, burying my tongue in her hole. Her orgasm was loud, and not yipping or to some cadence that you saw in porn movies, but more of an irregular, throaty half-growl, as I could seriously feel her walls squeezing on my tongue with each contraction.

My head was in such a frenzy, that I almost didn't feel D spread my cheeks, and run his tongue around my puckered anus. I clenched for a moment because it was such a shock to the new experience, but I quickly relaxed and enjoyed his sloppy mouth and never before touched regions. I realized that he was prepping me for being taken. I thought maybe I might need to be lubed, but I was so horny, I wasn't worried about it.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest when I heard him stand up.

"Do you think he's ready?' M asked. D fingered my wet anus. "Looks like it," he replied. M, her orgasm having subsided, moved lower until she was sitting on my chest.

It was the most surreal situation, like being in some sort of bondage, without ropes or handcuffs, as he grabbed my ankles and handed them to M, her holding me splayed open, my knees almost touching my chest to my sides. I was completely immobilized and defenseless against anything that was about to happen, and offered little resistance.

I will admit, I did clench when I felt the tip of his penis press against my hole, and I had to concentrate to relax. My mind was trapped in a place between sensory deprivation, as I could see nothing, and sensory overload, as I could feel everything.

Slowly, D started to ease himself into me. I did silently wince a little bit as my ass grew tighter the more that the base of his head stretched me. It wasn't quite pain, wasn't quite pleasure, but very filling. When the head of his cock finally made it's way past my rim, it was almost like a slight "pop", and a pause. "Wow", I thought, "I've just had my ass deflowered." I didn't know what to think for a moment, and just let my body do what it wanted to, my ass clenching as much as it could on his hard penis as he stood motionless for a few moments, before he slowly started to move.

"Now for the fun part," M devilishly said. She reached down and rubbed my cock back and forth against my stomach, which was a sloppy mess with oozing precum.

Now I knew from what I had seen in porn, and what I had read is that when your prostate is being massaged, you don't really forcefully ejaculate, it's more like a rolling tingling wave than a build up to a blast. That was an exactly correct description comparing what I read to what I was feeling. M was stroking and milking me slowly, my cock slightly softened but still erect, all of my sexual energy now being redirected to what was going on inside me. As D slowly started moving his body inside and out of me, every stroke going slightly deeper, and other nerve endings firing like crazy, it felt like when I would edge the tip of my penis when jerking off, except from the inside out.

I felt so dirty, base, and decadent. It was an exciting, filthy, taboo feeling. My arms were out to my sides, gripping the bedspread, when I felt his balls touch my buttocks. He was fully inside me. I never would have thought I could taken 3 inches, let alone 7! M didn't have to really hold my legs in place very much. I did kind of wiggle a bit to let him know that the position was just a little uncomfortable. If he was going to fuck me, I wanted him to fuck me good and hard. I suppose he knew, as he put his hands under my hips and adjusted for a better angle for thrusting.

His strokes were slow and shallow at first, but my verbalizations let him know know without words that I could take more. Wave after ware of intense pleasure was slowly creeping from my crotch up my stomach and back down again. I knew from his pace that he was getting close.

When he reached down and put his hands on the back of my knees, I yelled out, "That's it, don't pull out!" He roared with final thrust, which hit my like a sledgehammer, but not in a painful way. M who was saying something unintelligible went silent, as I felt him go motionless, panting as his cock throbbed, dumping hot seed into me. I had my eyes clamped tight, and didn't even realize that I had let go of the bedspread and was actually playing with M's still sensitive clit. That's why she was mewling and making noises.

It seemed like an eternity as he slowly eased his way out of me, my wet ass clamping shut as he sat down hard on the floor.

"Oh wow," M said, "I don't think I have ever seen anything that hot before. Fuck me, fuck me now." She moved off of me, and laid down on the bed, presenting her wet pussy to me. Since we were both slick with our respective juices, I slid in easily and savagely. It was even more of a turn on knowing that her husband was watching me pound his wife.

"Mmmm," she said, "Big old black cock," like this wasn't the first time we had had sex. Looking back on it, it's kind of funny that was the most "vanilla" thing we had done all evening.

12