Switched Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved her new look, and I had to admit, she rocked it. I graciously gave her permission to wear her braids in that style for a day before taking them out. Couldn't have her stealing my look, even if she was in hiding where no one would see.

The mirrors were even more useful when it was her turn to do me. I could see what she was doing wrong.

She actually picked it up after some practice. The weed sure didn't improve her technique, but it made everything more fun. We laughed and teased and poked at each other. It was great, like we'd been friends for a long time.

At long last, she was done. I moved the flex mirror so there would be room, and we stood side by side before our shared reflection.

"Twinsies," Jessica observed.

It was true. With the same hair, we looked like part of a set. I was a little taller than her but we were roughly the same build, and though my body wasn't as tight as hers, at least I had bigger boobs.

I took off my robe. "Let's see," I urged, and when she froze, I got her moving by tugging on the hem of her long shirt.

She got the hint and removed it, taking care not to muss her 'do.

We stood side by side, twin naked warrior women, one of them still in her shorts. I tugged at hers. "Cmon, just us girls. Matching set."

She awkwardly stared off into the distance as she removed her last garment. When I put my arm around her waist, she flinched.

"You think you're ugly, don't you?" I asked.

"I... I don't like this body."

"Do you like mine? Like, do you think I'm pretty? I won't be offended, answer honestly."

She started a blush. "You're beautiful." Something about the way she said tugged at me. I felt warmer inside.

"Right answer," I said. "Now look," I pointed to the reflection of us. "We're twins."

She swallowed, her eyes drinking in the sight, and said nothing. We weren't, really, but you couldn't say one of us was unattractive without saying the same of the other.

Patiently I said, "So if I'm beautiful, that means that you are... What?"

She tore her eyes away from the mirror and looked at mine directly. "I'm beautiful."

I was so happy for her. My fingers cupped the side of her face. "You're beautiful. You lucky bitch," I laughed, "you are smokin'!"

She returned to our reflection, committing to her mind our similarities. When her gaze traveled up my body to my eyes and found me looking back at her, she gave a start.

The spell was broken. She reached for her shirt with an apologetic smile and I picked up my robe.

"I should tell you something," she blurted.

"Okay, Hon. Unburden yourself."

"I... See... I'd... Augh!" she made an anguished face, dropping the shirt over her shoulders. With an effort, she met my eyes. "I like girls," she blurted. She laughed nervously, "I'm not trying to hit on you or be weird, but since you're," she gestured to my body. "I figured you should know."

This woman was gonna be the death of me! Hadn't we just been butt naked together? No wonder she looked at me the way she did. All this time, she could have... "Hold up," I said. "Are you saying you're a lesbian, and you're attracted to me?"

She squirmed. "I am. But that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything! I promise."

It must have been the weed, because I just laughed. After a moment she did, too.

In a small voice she said, "I didn't want you to find out later and feel all betrayed or something."

"Wait a minute, if you like girls, then what about you and Bryan?"

She threw a pillow at me.

"Well, Twin of Mine," I drawled, "it's time for me to go to bed. If you want me so bad, you'll just have to get with the next best thing."

"What's that?"

"Yourself. Goodnight."

I lay there awhile, music and lights off, and thought about the day's events. I'd been planning to relieve myself of my womanly urges, but having a lesbian nearby made me hesitate.

That barrier just made me want it more. I waited, wrestling with my growing lecherous thoughts until I was sure she was asleep, then my fingers stole down to my pussy. Oh, I was ready. This wouldn't take long. I spread my lips with one hand while the fingers of my other circled my nubbin. I needed more, so I penetrated myself with two fingers while playing my clit.

My breathing was getting rough so I opened my mouth to quiet it. I was making a faint, rhythmic squishing sound. Would she get up and tell me to stop? What was it like with a girl? An image of us together, her about to give me oral, popped into my head. I immediately replaced her with Vance. He turned back into her as he lowered his face to me, but I switched her back to Vance just before contact.

Back and forth they went, until it got all jumbled and now it was both of them. I made them play with each other while I watched, the jealousy it inspired making my heart race. My hands sped up to to a blur and in my fantasy I took his member into my mouth and tasted her, and someone's tongue found my pussy...

I gasped as my orgasm raged, breathing fast and hoping she was asleep. I pressed myself hard, milking the sensations out of my body, and when it was done I was left tingling and oversensitive.

A few guy-friends ago I had one who would get me to this oversensitive point and keep me here. He'd go over my whole body with his palms and fingernails. Sometimes it would make me cum, but it wasn't about that, just a long, luxurious feeling of my whole body bubbing with pleasure.

Vance didn't look so good in comparison with that guy. I'd have to replace him anyway because like a dummy, I'd overdone it. Now he had scaredy-dick and he'd probably tell all his buddies I was a she-devil in bed.

Mmm, there was an image to conjure with. Tawney the she-devil. I bet I'd look good in fishnets.

I wanted to go again. Usually at this point, I would whip the covers off and let the cool air dry the sweat on my body. The extra bit of chill usually enhanced the tingles I enjoyed at this point, and I'd improve them further with soft, feathery caresses, woman-style. I never had a man touch me like that.

I flipped the covers down, the cool night air caressing me the way I liked. I turned my head to the right. There were the dresser and the clothing rack that formed the 'wall' between Jessica and me.

What was I doing?

The clothing rack was like a duck blind. She could look at me and I wouldn't even know. Was she doing it now? I began to tease myself with light woman-touches, then squeezed my breasts and arched my back, my eyes shut.

I was out of control. I'd get a cold shower but the shower door faced her bed. She had only to look up and there I'd be.

I'd better make this quick. I started in on my nubbin. I decided to make myself come again and again until I was exhausted, and if she watched me do it, that was her being a perv and not me being an exhibitionist.

My orgasm came on fast, and the next was right behind it. After, I caught my breath and savored the warmth of pulling the covers back up. Yes, that did it. I was drifting off.

Tomorrow, I would figure it what to do about the fact that I was curious about Jessica.

*

Impact Hammer

Tawney

She was still asleep while I showered. When I was done, I got out and toweled off, careful not to expose myself, and dressed quickly.

I didn't usually do this, but this morning I walked to her cubby and said, "I'm going to work."

She stirred, blinking open her eyes, and smiled when she looked at me. "See you tonight," she murmured.

She closed her eyes again and snuggled under the covers. It looked so warm and cozy in there.

So this was the woman I fantasized about last night. Why her?

A voice in my head told me to stop, to take all these feelings and push them down deep. Life would be easier that way.

But I'd done that about boys, hadn't I? And as a result I missed out on years of fun. I wasn't some city girl; I wouldn't get four years at college to experiment and be wild and slutty and reinvent myself and shit. I had to do that in my parents' backyard while working fifty hours a week.

She surprised me when she spoke, "It's been a week," she said. "Tonight we need to renegotiate."

"Sure, whatever." Why did that irritate me?

She smiled sleepily. "Thank you for letting me into your home," she said.

"Sure, Sweetie. I gotta go."

*

The compressor was running when I got home. Jessica was working? I grabbed the things I'd bought and went in.

The whoop of an air hammer filled the air, again and again. What was she working on?

Her back was to me. In front of her was the dirt bike, and I could see that it had been torn down. Nearby, the carburetors soaked in a cleaning solution.

The air hammer was making a constant whoop-whoop sound. She wasn't using it the normal way, she was just revving it. No one needed to run one of those things for too long.

I called out to her but she didn't answer. The air hammer went louder and higher, a long sustained blast, and she leaned forward suddenly and caught the edge of the cart for support.

She stopped, and in the ensuing silence she looked around until she found what she was looking for: it was a little roller chair we used for long jobs, or for family members with bad knees.

Jessica put the impact hammer down on the plastic cushion of the chair, then she suddenly sat, straddling it, and mashed the trigger.

It whined and clacked between her legs and she closed her eyes, tipping her head back and parting her lips. It was a sexy sight, but last night's horny, bi-curious Tawney was nowhere to be found at the moment.

She was riding that thing like a cowgirl, rocking her hips and squeezing the trigger over and over. She leaned back again and squeezed one of her breasts, her breath getting shorter. Was she about to...?

No. It wasn't happening. She tossed her head and clenched up, then again before releasing her breath in a sigh. She let go of the trigger and the impact wrench spun down.

She looked around the room, a little dejected, until her eyes settled on a pneumatic angle grinder. She switched the air hose to that one and was triggering it, testing the vibrations before use, when she looked around and spotted me.

"Shit!" She leaped, flinging the grinder in the opposite direction. It hit the floor on its trigger and rattled viciously for a second while she bumped the cart, nearly tipping it and making an impressive rattle.

I winked my nose at her embarrassed face and grinned. "Catch you at a bad time?"

She blushed. "I was, uh, working on the motorcycle and thought..."

I smiled like Mona Lisa. "I've had those same thoughts."

She pulled an alcohol wipe from a nearby packet and started industriously cleaning the tools she'd been using to try and get herself off, apologizing.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on, Perv, help me with these bags."

We took them upstairs instead of to the kitchen because I planned to use them tonight. I showed her the wine I'd picked up, plus the barbeque chicken and sides. "Up for a fancy dinner?"

She flashed that cute smile of hers. "It's a date. Uh..."

"I know what you mean. Just don't go thinking you're going to get lucky."

I felt a little dishonest, saying that. I'd been thinking about her getting lucky all day. I'd been working on the theory that it was just the novelty that I liked. If that were true, I reasoned, then my desire would decrease each time I thought about her.

By lunchtime I realized two things: My desire wasn't decreasing, and I was rationalizing all of this so I could think about her in that way.

I texted Vance that morning, asking when we could get together to talk. He'd know what was up. There had been no response yet.

We laid out the food and sat down. She must not have eaten today, because she was more beastlike in her eating habits than usual. As I watched her slather her face with sauce in her excitement, I asked myself again: What are you seeing in this person?

She looked up at me from a chicken thigh, and I saw that expression on that face between my legs in my fantasies, looking up into my eyes like she was doing now, with her mouth on me and her face splattered with my juices.

"What?" She mumbled around a mouthful of food.

"I was thinking you need a toy."

She blanched, "You mean..."

I waved a forkful of green beans at the shop floor below. "Better than an angle grinder. Oh, stop blushing."

She started to apologize again but I stopped her. "You are forgiven. But I'm afraid if we don't take care of you, I'm going to come home to find you riding my dryer."

Her eyebrows rose. "That works?"

I rolled my eyes. "You need a toy."

She was having trouble with this. I ate my beans and let her argue with herself.

"You don't have to use it," I said airily. "You'll just have the option in case you want to. Think of it as less dangerous than something that can cut steel."

She slumped a little. "Okay."

"All right! Hey, stop worryin'! It's totally normal, everybody uses them. If anything, it's weird that you don't."

"Wouldn't want to be weird, would I?" she said bitterly.

"Nope. Now, there are different types depending on how you like to do it."

Silence. Tense silence.

I kept my tone gentle and encouraging as I said, "That was the part where you tell me how you do it."

She picked at her food. "I haven't," she said.

I dropped my fork.

"Today was my first attempt," she admitted.

"You don't know how to..."

"I've never masturbated."

We had to just give that one a minute to sink in.

"Have you ever..." I started to say, but she shook her head firmly no.

She glumly are a bite of pulled pork.

"You didn't let me finish."

"Doesn't matter. I haven't ever anything."

"Hell," I said, "usually a girl figures this out on her own, but it looks like I'm going to have to give you a few pointers."

"I didn't tell you that so you'd give me a pity-fuck," she said.

"Eww! I'm not going to touch you."

She said, "Oh," in such a pitiful way I had to laugh at her.

She looked down at herself then back up at me. Her fingers plucked at the hem of her pants and she looked at me questioningly.

"Tonight," I said.

We had a great dinner. When we were finished, we put the dirt bike back together and watched some videos. An hour before bedtime, she looked at me excitedly. "Too early for bed?"

I laughed. "Okay. Make sure to scrub your hands real good, trust me on that."

She did so, and then I called her over. "Before you start, I need to explain some terms."

"Okay."

"Take off your pants," I said, and instantly got a little wet.

I assured her that we were just doing some show and tell and this wasn't a prelude to a lesbo hook-up. She sat in front of me with her pants around her ankles. Gosh, she was pretty. That must be why her family hid her away.

"Put your hand over your bellybutton," I told her, "and slide it down. Keep going. Yes, keep going, you virgin... Stop. Those are your lips. Between them is your slit. Now use one hand to spread your lips and put the fingers of your other between them. Move it lower. Lower. There. How does it feel?"

"Fuuuuuuck. Uh. Good," she giggled. "Slippery."

"That's your opening. Your vaginal canal. The ole Tunnel of Love. If you ever want dick, you're going to want him to put it in there. Until then, you can touch it like that, or put one or more fingers in. I suggest you try them both and see whatcha like. "Now let's move north..."

I guided her through the parts and the terms. Mound. Inner lips. Clitoral hood. She looked so much like a serious, attentive student, but one who was touching herself. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't want to spike her mood.

"Now," I said. I was getting turned on. "Go lay down, and I'll lay down here."

Her eyes widened.

"What? I'm not a machine. I've been talking about it, and now I want to do it." I winked.

She pulled her pants up and walked towards her cubby.

"Jessica?"

She turned.

"If you need something to think about... But just don't get any ideas."

She gave me a quizzical look until I pulled up my shirt. Grinning, I shook the girls for her. Okay, can I just say that that was really damn sexy?

I pushed my pants down off my feet and took my shirt the rest of the way off, then lay in my bed. "Hurry and let's get started!"

She didn't immediately comply. "You don't mind me looking at you?" The parts of me she was focusing on tingled.

I smiled for her and said, "It's just us girls. Wait. Am I being a bitch? Am I teasing you?"

She took off her shirt in a swift motion and pushed her pants quickly down. "No, and yes. In that order."

She got completely naked, too, and modeled her tight little body briefly for me before going to her pallet.

I held that image in my mind. "Okay. Let's start with your breasts..."

I guided her through teasing her breasts, then we ran our hands over our bodies. We massaged our lips lightly, and I felt so close to her.

"Now for the main event. Put your fingers lightly on... wait. You need lube. Since you're into girls, just lick your fingers periodically if it starts feeling dry."

"Only lesbians lick their fingers during this?"

"Lots of straight girls do it, but lesbians are guaranteed to not mind the taste."

"The taste of pussy," she said, and my hips bucked in response.

"Once you've got them wet, you can put your fingers on either side of your clit. Move in little circles."

"Ahh."

"Nice, isn't it?"

"Ohh yes."

"It feels good to move your fing... Unh. Move your fingers across the top of it." It did feel good. I felt such a connection with her. I was welcoming my roomie into the sisterhood.

She was silent while she did this. I needed to hear her better, so I got up and with my hands trapped between my legs, hopped closer and lay down on the floor.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, then moaned softly.

"There you go, keep doing that," I said. "What was that?"

"I pushed my fingers in hard," she said, and moaned again. She'd done it again!

"Was that it again?" I asked. My voice came out low.

"I pushed them inside me— oh!"

"Do it. Push them in."

"Oh, gawd!"

I pushed my fingers in hard, and a charge went through my body. I started going fast.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"I feel goosebumps all over and there's like... pressure. Down there."

"Use the right words, dangit! I just taught you 'em."

"I feel pressure in the pussy."

"Your pussy."

She grunted. "My aagh! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh."

"Lick your other finger and put it on your clit." I ordered. I did so, making a loud smack. Gawd, I wanted her to hear me.

"Tawney," she said. "Are you doing this, too?" She'd heard me! Was I scared or excited? Both.

"You're close, aren't you?" I asked.

"Ohhh. Oh, I think so."

"Curl the fingers inside you and look for a kinda rough spot on the top side."

She was very quiet, then: "Oh, shit. Oh, mama. Yes yes yes. Ohhh..." The last syllable didn't stop like normal, it stretched out and wavered and became a groan.

Because I found my own G-spot, I gasped as I said, "I'm doing everything, Jessica. I'm doing it, too."

She let out a long, guttural groan, then a series of high-pitched gasps, and I double-timed it on my clit, squeezing my thighs together and releasing them. I told her what I was doing, that I was going to come, too.

She screamed again and again, and after a moment I did, too. Fluid rushed over my fingers, more than usual.

"That was..." she gasped, unable to finish.

"Yeah," I replied.

Incredible. That was better than anything Vance had done for me lately. Was I being a homophobe or a prude? I sure was skirting the boundaries with her.

There was no help for it. I liked this. But why? And if I wanted her, what was stopping me from taking her?

Unh, the mental image that brought up. Whew!