All Comments on 'Switched: My Best Friend'

by CharlieXMX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was great. Hope to see you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot stuff, also sweet and romantic, but I have to admit that it took a really weird turn with Michael abruptly not being okay with fooling around with Ari.

I understand him not being ready for anal, but to call Ari a boy seems odd after everything else Michael was okay with. The story then swerves back on track, but I definitely had a WTF moment that made me go back and re-read sections to see if there had been any hint of Michael being reluctant or uncool with Ari's transition that could explain his slip-ups.

Either way, still a good story and I'm looking forward to what comes next!

Fenris420Fenris420about 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. You are planning on a follow-up, right? Please. 😃 5/5*

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 months ago

Please continue this lovely story 🤗

CharlieXMXCharlieXMXabout 2 months agoAuthor

I can completely understand that. The intent there was to show that Michael felt insecure when he tried being the bottom and began to question himself in that moment, which I think could be plausible for people who feel vulnerable and inadequate in a situation like that. Especially if they feel self conscious of being considered gay or bisexual. I appreciate your feedback very much and this story will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So cute

Omegaman60Omegaman60about 2 months ago

Lovely story, filled with romance. Please continue the story. 5 Stars

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Totally hot! Great job at building their relationship. Michael needs to tumble to his bisexual feeling and reciprocate for Ari. Maybe a 3-way with Hailey helps him become a pansexual.

SportymonkSportymonkabout 2 months ago

Please finish this its good.! I am wondering about Hailey and her relationship to Lucas / Ari. Does she have “a secret” and helped Lucas make the decision to become Ari? Please continue this.

coyote62coyote62about 2 months ago

Waiting for more!!!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 month ago

Love the story, except for the "They". It's very confusing.

Jenjen831Jenjen831about 1 month ago

Please keep going on this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieXMX@CharlieXMX
Continuing my writing journey through an open mind. Update 1/8/24: Hello everyone. Apologies for the lengthy waits between series. The Beach Trip sequels are being meticulously worked on. I want to ensure that they truly capture the magic and essence of the original before re...