Switched: My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ari: wait really?

Michael: Yeah

Ari: sure. Nobody's home

Michael's heart kicked into overdrive. Surprising thoughts rose from his subconscious after those words unexpectedly brought them forth, presenting an opportunity into broad daylight. It felt so strange and nearly unreal for how accessible it turned out to be.

Michael: Be there in 8 minutes

Ari: okay :)

That last text validated Michael's decision even further. He dressed in sweatpants and a T-shirt, snuck out of the house, started the car then backed out to drive down the neighborhood.

***

Hey, I'm outside.

Okay.

The door opened just as a car passed from down the street. The air outside smelled wet and Michael stood there in a hoodie, damp from the rain.

"Hey, come on in." Ari welcomed him as they hugged each other's warm bodies. They embraced serenely before letting go.

"Thank you for coming over." She softly spoke to him as their hazel eyes nearly sparkled in the dim light.

"Thank you for having me." He said, his voice matching her softness. The dark blue evening light barely lit his bronze pupils. Wet streaks of dark brown hair fell in front of his forehead.

"Of course, anytime. Do you want to come upstairs and talk?" Ari whispered.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Michael responded.

They walked up the stairs together and traveled down the hall. Once they reached the bedroom door, Michael's forearm gently slid across his friend's hip. Ari turned to him.

Indigo window light shone upon them, illuminating the left half of their face, neck, shoulder and collarbone. The golden rings in Ari's hazel eyes glowed beneath the shadow as rain droplet shadows casted onto their skin. His best friend looked deeply into his eyes, wanting him. The light displayed similarly onto Michael's face, only his dark brown eyes displayed a more cryptic expression.

Too much time had passed for them not to give in to their pure genuine attraction. Michael pushed into Ari, grabbing her waist and pressing her body against the wall, then kissed her. She kissed him back, so passionately. Ari's thin lips felt silky smooth and warm. Michael's lips felt the same. Sounds of deep heavy breathing from their noses overlapped the rain ambience emanating from the window. Their skin nervously bumped as chills ran throughout their body.

"I never thought I'd be doing this with you." Michael whispered.

"I've always wanted to do this with you." Ari responded.

Ari turned her head to the side, eyes closed as Michael leaned down to kiss the neck. She ruffled her fingers through his long brown hair. He kissed and gently bit as a light moan escaped her lungs. His hands caressed all over his partner's back, ribs and waist, casting a fire within their body. Her right tank top strap fell to the side, revealing her fair naked shoulder.

Ari guided him back up to her lips and they kissed again. They introduced their wet tongues to each other, breathing heavily, holding onto the back of his head for dear life as he rummaged through their lips and tongue.

Like an expert, Ari gripped the bulge protruding from Michael's pants and rubbed his sensitive tip. He sighed and placed his hand onto theirs. He felt for the tent in her pants and it pushed against his palm.

They kissed passionately as their arms slid up and down between each other's legs. They both worked together as they introduced familiar motions.

Michael pulled the top down to suck on her plump breast. She let out a high pitched moan, still rubbing his growing cock.

"Ohhh, God," Ari moaned.

He continued to press the action, nearly thrusting his hips into her grip. Ari fumbled for his zipper and pulled the button apart. Her hand slipped the underwear down and felt that impressive thick throbbing cock she had dreamt about sucking during late hours of the night.

"Take these off," Ari implored, pushing down on the waistband. He allowed her to undress his lower garments as they crumpled down to his shins. She slid down the wall, biting her lip as she set her eyes on that beautiful sizable cock. Ari's tongue licked underneath the solid shaft then up to the tip.

"Ohhhh..." Michael moaned, deep in a fiery trance. His fingers curled around his best friend's head. It turned her on to hear him express his sexual desires and she placed it in her mouth, bobbing back and forth, feeling it stiffen inside their mouth. Ari wrapped her soft tongue around the tip, looking up at him with submissive eyes.

"Ohh fuck, yeah just like that," He moaned, tingling at the tip from the never-ending rush. His knees began to buckle.

Ari sucked on his cock long and good, knowing exactly what she herself would have loved to feel. She moaned every time he throbbed in her warm wet mouth. She sucked him hard, from the base to the top, perfectly allowing the blood to flow through. He was ready quite quickly.

Michael released his cock from her and pushed her down by the shoulder. She followed with it, kneeling on the carpet as he reached under her hemline, glided his hands across her smooth legs, hooked his fingers into her underwear band and pulled down to her ankles. She wore black laced see-thru panties that fit nicely around her smooth fair colored mounds of ass cheeks, luminated by the dark blue light. Her swollen cock fell underneath.

Ari bit her lip in anticipation, sticking her ass out on full display. He lightly pushed her onto her stomach. They contracted in response, aching to feel him deep inside. Michael crawled on top. They were already moaning before he got ready. Their hot bodies meshed together as if they were meant to be.

Michael pushed against her entrance, prompting a sexual struggling grunt. It was so tight it felt nearly non-existent. He teased with his tip, pushing through an inch at a time as she pinched her legs together.

"Ooohh fuck, Michael, please be gentle." Ari pleaded, reaching back to caress his pelvis with her soft hand. His body eased up as she made him feel comfortable, using her fingers to brush against his skin.

She turned back to kiss him again as he caressed her body. It felt right and he never thought of stopping. She licked his tongue and bit his lip, setting him over the edge. His cock began to insert a couple more inches.

"Awwwh fuck," Ari moaned. He matched her level of emotion and moaned for her too.

"Ohh my God," He moaned from the top, biting her shoulder and traps.

"Ohh God yes, please go slow, Michael." She pleaded under her high-pitched moaning. The long awaited feeling overtook her mind.

"Uunnnhh fuck," Michael moaned as he entered. He felt the most vulnerable he ever had in his life but savored every single moment. He now started to thrust deeper inside. Ari felt a stinging pinch of pain but also a pleasure she had never felt before. She was very tight and quite sensitive. Although she had tried toys, none of them came close to matching the sensation of a real one. Especially her best friend's who she had fantasized about before. Now he was deep inside of her, giving in to the connection they both wanted and desired. She unlocked his attraction, hidden deep within himself. They were in Heaven.

With both of their pants wrapped around their ankles, knees brushing against the carpet, they attuned their rhythms together and synchronized fucking in motion. They were like fire on fire. Michael's fingers felt for Ari's lips and she bit them causing his grip to tighten around her chin. Her ass constricted around him.

"Awww fuck," she stuttered, her cock engorged with blood as he approached her G-spot. Her voice pitch climbed higher.

"Right there, Michael, mmmph I want you so bad."

"I want you too," Michael whispered sweetly in her ear. He could no longer deny he wanted every bit of her.

Sweat perspired onto their hot bodies. Michael continued to plunge his cock deep inside of her and they moaned together.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm!! Unnh, unnh, unnh, uhh, uhh uhh," Ari whimpered as Michael thrusted, rubbing against his sensitive spot. they could feel his balls slapping into her ass. Her cock was about to burst.

"Fuck, yes, I'm gonna cum." He responded, tightening his grip.

"Ohh me too, me too! Please don't stop. Don't stop!" She yelped, stammering as her body shook from the rush.

"God you feel so tight," Michael whispered sexually, biting her neck. She reached for his hand and they interlocked fingers. His arms squeezed to keep her body in place. She arched her back to allow him to plunge deeper.

"Oh fuck!" She squealed. "Yes, yes right there please! Don't stop I'm fucking...."

He didn't stop. He didn't want to stop. His heart beat so rapidly. He just thrusted harder and faster, gripping her in an instinctive lock as her warm entrance clenched around him. Ari froze still, mouth wide open as Michael punched her G-spot over and over. Her abs tightened, nearly cramping, her body trembled with excitement.

"OHHHHH FUCK! MICHAEL... I'm fucking cumming. Mmmmmm!" She screamed as her soft high voice rung throughout the hall. Semen squirted from the tip of her cock as her body ignited on fire. Her lower body convulsed, still impaled on Michael's shaft.

"Oh my God! Unnnh!!" Michael yelped as Ari contracted again, forcing his cock to cum deep inside her. His thighs tightened and squeezed, forcibly pushing him forward. She felt his tip expand and burst hot fluids into her and they loved every second of it. They moaned and sighed together, gripping their interlocked fingers as their voices bounced off the walls.

Michael's cock throbbed inside, spurting the remnants and causing them to leak out. Ari's legs shook from the excitement. He laid on top, both breathing heavily, recovering the energy they just exhausted into each other. They stayed for many moments, fingers still intertwined.

Michael kissed her hand and her neck. She leaned up to softly touch her lips to his, softly moaning into each other. They slowly quieted down, allowing the sounds of falling rain to overtake the ambience once again.

He slowly pulled out of her and rolled to his back, his stomach rising and falling to catch his breath. Ari turned towards him, placing her soft hand upon his chest. He placed his over top as she leaned down to lay her head. He ruffled her silky dirty blonde curls and breathed in. They embraced for many moments, listening to their calm respirations, the pitter-patter of rain on the glass and the puddles collecting on the ground. A slight breeze blew from the vents, cooling their bodies. they rubbed on his toned chest.

"My God, that was amazing." Ari said, out of breath.

"That was fucking incredible..." Michael admitted.

Michael laid there, still in his mind about the event that just transpired. He caressed Ari's silky curls, questioning if he would've still done it with his best friend had he not been so overwhelmingly horny.

No, he thought. This was real. He loved it and there was no denying it. He felt a rush like no other when they received each other and reciprocated every move.

They lay on the floor cuddling, Ari's soft fingers traced along his body, looking up at his beautiful face. The window light streamed through casting a dark blue tint onto their bodies

"Did you like that?" Ari asked.

"Yeah. I did." He whispered admittedly.

"Good." She leaned up to kiss him. They kissed softly, still feeling their hearts rush from their spark.

They went to bed, climbed underneath the covers, then cuddled with Michael as the big spoon. For the first time in a long time, Ari felt secure and safe within his warm grasp. They fell asleep skin to skin without stirring throughout the night.

***

The next day.

Sunlight streamed through into Ari's room. Michael spooned her with his boxers on while she lay naked. She woke up and turned, facing him with her green eyes and kissed him.

"Hey there." Ari whispered.

"Hey." Michael smiled

"Were you okay with last night?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was." Michael replied.

"Good."

They kissed one more time before getting dressed and going downstairs. They made eggs and waffles and ate them together on the kitchen island.

"So how's Hailey?" Ari asked.

"She's good. We've started hanging out again." Michael answered.

"Really? That's great. Good for both of you."

"Yeah she's really nice. I kind of feel bad that we've, you know."

"Oh she'll be fine," Ari said.

Mrs. Lambdin had gone out for the day. A bright afternoon sun shone through the windows, generously lighting the spacious room and reflecting off the quartz tabletop.

"Sooo what have you guys been talking about?" Ari asked.

"Just things. Late night thoughts, feelings, things we want to do in life, that kind of stuff," he answered.

"Like what?" She mischievously pried.

"Like how we felt about the time we hung out under the pavilion and about each other. Nothing too spe-"

Ari swiped the phone from his hand, turning around and looking through it.

"Ari," Michael snapped, storming after her, "give me that."

She smirked as she read the last two messages between them aloud.

"Goodnight, smiley face! You too, smiling bashful face!" She teased, loudly exaggerating the texts.

Michael reached around their shoulder, grabbing for the phone while Ari jerked it just out of reach. She turned around, backing up to the kitchen counter while holding the device behind her back and defending it with her chest. Michael bumped into her body, reaching behind while they side-shifted and shoulder-blocked him.

"Ari, stop, give me that back," Michael started growing visibly upset. He didn't like when people inserted themselves into his business, especially since he was going to tell her anyway. But she liked when he showed emotion.

"Noo," Ari teased while keeping their attention on him, "let me see what you guys were talking about. You have something to hide?"

"Just give me it," he complained defensively, tussling with her for it. She just giggled in response as he grabbed at her. He bumped his chest into her, she let out a quick high-pitched cry as her back connected with the quartz tabletop. They were inches away. He wrapped his grip around her forearms. After a few moments, he relented and so did she in response. they beamed endearingly at him. Her gleaming hazel eyes looked up into his face. He turned from upset into focused and intent. His bronze eyes glowed in the kitchen sunlight.

"Give me my phone." Michael's tone changed, more bass in his voice this time.

"No," Ari challenged, gleefully biting her lip as her cheeks raised similarly to a smile.

He tightened his grip on her forearms, pressed his chest into her feminine body, then kissed her furiously. Instantly she kissed back, tilting her head, pushing back into him. Their noses meshed endearingly. He placed his hands onto her hips and licked her warm silky wet tongue. Her breath was fresh and fruity since she brushed after every meal. Her eyes were closed as if dreaming. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, receiving him as they made out. Michael handled her feminine body with control.

"Mmmmph," She sighed submissively in satisfaction.

Michael scooped under her legs and pushed her up on the counter, slamming her butt onto the smooth hard surface and pushing the phone over the edge.

"Oh!" She yelped, in surprise but not in pain. They exchanged tongues back and forth, feeling the head rush of each other's embrace

He kissed her neck, biting at her sensitive skin as he pulled her short shorts off. Her fair pink tipped cock sprung out, hitting her pelvis.

She was now naked from the waist down, fair toned legs with a V cut and a very feminine frame. Her peach and cream colored cock erect with her rosy pink genitals surprisingly aesthetically complimenting the erotic image of her body. Flamingo pink nipples taut on her small bosoms, ready for him.

He moved to her breasts, pulling her top off and sucking on the delicate rigid nipples. She caressed his hair as he sent tingles down her body. She had a beautiful body, easily contending with other girls he'd seen.

He pulled her towards the edge, prompting a squeal of excitement from her. She bit her finger in anticipation, seductively gazing at him, splaying her body in a sexy pose.

Without giving it a second thought, he gripped her little cock and took it into his mouth, expecting an unpleasant taste but it was sweet like citrus fruit. She hardened a bit against his tongue.

"Ooohhh, Michael, mmmm," she moaned, grabbing at his long brown hair, so turned on just from the gesture.

He sucked on the small tip, feeling it grow in his mouth. He didn't care whether it felt wrong or not, he wanted to get her off regardless of the sexual organ she possessed. He gripped her thighs as they hung over his shoulders.

"Uuunnnhh, oh my God," she continued to moan, arching her back beautifully on the counter as she created more space between her thighs. The soft feminine sighs encouraged him to continue.

He closed his eyes as he sucked and licked her throbbing growing shaft, perfectly smooth in his mouth. When he opened them for a brief moment to check on her reactions, she leaked pre-cum onto his tongue at the sight.

"Awwh you do that so good," she whined.

He let go with a loud pop, her cock swung side to side. He pulled her even closer towards the edge and dropped his pants, the buckle jingled as it hit the linoleum floor. They made out passionately before he readied her. She stared with her mouth wide open, eager to be taken.

He placed his tip against her pink hold and pushed a bit.

"Ohhh," she moaned, still sensitive, laying her head back against the cool table top. Her cock throbbed as he applied pressure.

With some patience and ease, he slipped inside. He wasted no time thrusting deep into her tight ass. Her pretty face stared up at him, locking eyes as her mouth hung open, breathing heavily from his motions.

"Oohhh fuck Michael, ohhh!" She moaned from the rush, feeling his rock hard pulsing flesh stretch her insides. Her feet curled into crescent shapes upon feeling his head thrust into her.

He gripped her thighs, thrusting a few inches at a time, loving her tightness and her cries of pleasure. Her cock slapped against her pelvic region, harder than before. A clear indicator he was doing it right and that she loved it.

"Unnh unh unh unh fuck fuck fuck Michael OOOOHHHH!" She screamed, tightening around his shaft as he swelled inside.

"Unnhh!!!" He gave into the euphoric moment and let his voice ring, shutting his eyes tightly.

An explosion of cum made Ari's eyes roll back, having been properly dominated through the very end. Michael's hot seed filled her up.

Their grips on each other's bodies slowly weakened as they clung desperately, steadily coming down from the heated moment. Sweat poured on Michael's body, glistening on his muscular frame.

He slowly and gently pulled out with a tiny plop, his semen poured from her dilating entrance.

"Ahhh fuck you came in me again. Oh God this is crazy," Ari said.

"I know," Michael agreed, breathing heavily.

They shared another passionate kiss and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

***

Ari and Michael washed themselves in the bathroom and met in their room. They originally wanted to play games all night until they locked eyes again. Like a natural agreement that boiled over into desire, they locked eyes again and started to make out. Their fierce kisses brought them back to the bed.

Michael stripped their clothes off while she helped him with his. He turned her over onto the sheets and pushed his cock against her bottom. She felt the fabric press between her ass and smiled. He caressed her hips and silky thighs then kissed her neck. The sound of her high-pitched echoing throughout the room turned him on.