Switched: My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached over her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. She helped him get them down. He gripped her smooth growing cock and stroked it nice and easy. He felt the blood rush into it as she stiffened.

"Ohh, mmmm," she softly moaned. He loved the thought of getting her off. He rubbed his thumb on her frenum and glans, sending sensitive tingles up her thighs. She parted them and moved her hips along, nearly fully erect.

"Ohh baby, you're so good at that."

"Are you going to cum?" He asked.

"Wait. Can I try it?" She interjected.

Michael was reluctant but his want to allow his friend to also experience the feeling tipped him over the edge.

"Uh.. I don't know, I guess I can give it a try." He said nervously.

"Go ahead lay on your stomach."

Michael turned over, still unsure about the idea. Ari crawled on top, warming her chest against his back. Her hand groped his bare ass prompting a deep breath from him.

"Mmmnh relax Michael." She calmed him. He couldn't lie, her voice turned him on but also caused confusing static within his emotions. Still he allowed her to press on.

Her hard tip pushed against his ass, uncomfortably stretching it at first and causing a stinging pain. Michael's hands gripped the sheets, bunching them up into his fists. Ari pushed further until her frenum slipped in.

"Mm!" Michael grunted, eyes fused shut.

"Ohhh! Mmm," Ari moaned into his ear, each sound causing his dick to swell. It felt more uncomfortable than painful as she wasn't too large but a fitting size for her to slip inside.

"Ohhh God yes, fuck..." She continued, thrusting just a few inches in, stretching him out. She loved his willingness to let her fuck him and his grunts of (hopefully) pleasure made her swell.

"Is this okay?" She benevolently asked him.

"Mmmnh!... I guess. Just keep going." Michael said between his deep struggling breaths.

She thrusted gently, hoping he would back out as soon as he felt uncomfortable. Three minutes of gently plunging into him and her instincts took over. Her best friend she had eyed up for years finally let her fuck him, something she dreamt about a few times. So beautiful that he gave into her.

"Ohh yes baby, you love this don't you?" She blurted out, "mmm you're so tight."

Then she smacked his ass, drawing the final straw from his insecurities.

"Stop. Stop." He interrupted, waiting long pauses before repeating it.

"What?" She asked.

"Stop doing that. You don't have to say those things."

"Aw come on, but I love this. Don't you?" He asked, leaning down to kiss him.

"Ari. Stop it." He said, increasing his volume and fully serious at this point.

"Okay! What's the matter?" She asked, conferred and baffled, "Why can't you just do that for me? Just this once, come on." She pressed.

"That's not okay, I'm not comfortable with it." He said.

"Why?"

"Because you're my friend! And I don't want to blur those lines."

He conflicted with thoughts that he may have acted upon this only because he was horny. Part of him questioned if he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't in that type of mood. The idea ate at him and Ari could see it. She froze in place concerned.

"But we've been doing things... we don't have to do that if you don't want to." She said reluctantly.

"I... don't know what to feel about this." He said, visibly showing he fought the war of thoughts firing off in his head. He pushed onto Ari's thigh, signaling her to stop. She slowly pulled out and he pulled his pants back up.

"What do you mean?" Ari asked, becoming more upset.

He sat up and closed his eyes for a few moments to collect his thoughts. "It's a lot to think about. I just had sex with my best friend who just recently changed over, and I've never done anything like this before. I mean I've had sex with a couple girls but never with..."

He paused. Ari's eyes widened a bit, anticipating the next response to hurt.

"A boy." He slipped. His words turned out to offend more than hurt. She frowned in slight vexation.

"Michael, first off, I am NOT a boy. Also, wh-"

"Sorry," Michael interrupted, "No that's not what I meant, it's just you still have it. And I-"

"Michael..."

"I just don't know if I'm completely comfortable with it," He pushed back, "I don't know if I can do this."

Ari sighed in sadness laced with frustration.

"What do you mean? You know I can't help that. You knew what it was before we did it, why does it matter now?"

"I just..." He paused, holding his head, "I'm confused now, I don't know if this means I'm gay or what." He said, turning over, unable to look directly at her.

"No, it doesn't make you gay. And even if it did, it doesn't matter whether you are or not. The most important thing is that you love who you love. That's all that matters." She looked directly into his eyes, dark blue from the indigo light.

"I just think I need to go, I have a lot to think about," Michael pulled up his pants and began to stand up before Ari quickly grabbed his shirt.

"Michael, no, no please don't go. You're still my closest friend and I hope I'm still yours. It doesn't affect how I feel about you, I still love you as my best friend." Her glowing hazel eyes gleamed in the light.

Her voice started to crack with sadness. "So please, just hold me and consider my feelings, because I have them too."

Tears streamed down her freckled face and she broke out in sobs.

Michael's heart hurt for her, above his own feelings of confliction, she cried out a deep sadness which erupted from the many complications of change. He could sense it within her, how much turmoil she must have experienced in her transition. Clearly she was scared he would leave and never talk to her again.

He embraced her as she cried on his chest, tears streaked down taking her eyeliner with it. She held him tightly and sobbed for a long time.

"Please don't leave me like everybody else in my life. You're everything to me and if I lost that, I don't know what I would do." She wept. Even Michael teared up and his vision blurred.

"You're not going to lose me. I was already once afraid of it being the other way around." He replied.

He held his best friend in his arms, brushing her lovely blonde locks of hair.

Though he was not as ready as he'd hoped for that type of sex, he still loved her and knew they shared a fiery passion nobody else could replicate.

Or maybe that wasn't entirely true...

Conveniently, a moment later his phone lit up. 1 unread message. He grabbed it then unlocked the screen.

"Who's texting you?" Ari asked, looking up at the light as her head rested on his shoulder.

"It's Hailey." He said.

Hailey: Hey

Me: Hey there

Ari gave him privacy and nuzzled into their best friend's burly shoulder. Then an idea brewed in her head. One that started as a good idea and would eventually branch out into something much more intense than she imagined.

"You should invite her over." Ari said, tracing her fingers along his chest.

Hailey: what are you up to right now?

Michael looked up, took a deep breath, then his fingers resumed typing.

Me: Ari and I are hanging out tonight. Do you want to come over?