Switched Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Els, I am so fucking turned on. I swear that tattoo artist purposely aroused me when he was doing his work. I need you. Eat me."

She didn't have to tell me twice!

We got on her bed and we stripped quickly. Once her panties were off, I dove into her pussy. She was already extremely wet and very ready. This was one thing I didn't need Ellie's memories for. I worked her clit hard, probed her pussy with my tongue. I also realized then Ellie's tongue was much longer than the one I had when I was Roger because I went in really deep.

It didn't take long for Becca to climax. She let loose with a torrent of cum and I lapped it all up.

I said, "My turn."

Knowing exactly what Ellie likes, I turned around and sat on Becca's face and she went to town on my pussy. And fuck she was good. I never knew how good this felt until I had a pussy. I miss my dick, but damn I love this pussy.

Much like Becca, it didn't take me that long to cum. I ground my pussy into her face and she kept pushing her tongue into me. I then tensed up and felt myself cumming all over her. God, cumming like that is so fucking different, but I love it!

I fell down to the bed and cuddled up with her, just to enjoy the afterglow. As Roger, I never would have done that.

Becca said, "I am going to miss you so much, Els. Are you sure you won't reconsider coming with me to Stanford?"

I said, "I wish I could. You know my grades weren't THAT good. Without a scholarship, my mom can't afford it. Maybe in a year? I guess. I hope."

Weird, I was talking, but it felt like Ellie had "taken over". That's going to take some getting used to.

Becca said, "Well, you'll just need to figure out a way to fly out sometime! Daddy rented me a small, way small, apartment off campus. He's afraid his little girl of being exposed to all sort of debauchery! His words!"

I laughed, "Little? You? You're, like, a red-headed She-Hulk. You talk, like, 'argh, me am so tall, me spike ball.' Heehee."

Becca playfully punched me and said, "I'm Captain Marvel, bitch."

She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips and my pussy twitched, but I knew what that kiss meant. It's a kiss we've had many times. We needed to get dressed and make an appearance so we didn't cause any questions to be asked. Downstairs, we talked a bit more, had a coke at the kitchen table before I reluctantly headed on home, but I knew we'd probably be texting constantly tonight.

Back at home, as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, I heard a weird noise. Something high pitched. When I reached the landing, I focused on it and figured it was coming from mom's bedroom. As I got closer, I definitely knew it was coming from there. The door was slightly ajar, so I pushed it opened as quietly as I possibly could. And there lay mom on the bed, her legs spread as wide as she could get, while she fucked herself with a big green dildo. Sweet.

I stood there for a few moments to gather it all in. I noticed that she kept her pussy completely shaved and she made the same squeaky sounds I do when I'm cumming. She also worked her pussy furiously, as if she couldn't get enough. Damn, I was getting wet. I was about to back away when I heard her say, "Ohhhh, God, Ellie.. yesssss..."

What the fuck? She's crying out my name?

I remained rooted in that spot and continued to watch. I then noticed that I was mindlessly rubbing my crotch. I was definitely turned on, but who wouldn't be? I decided to do something very ballsy and walked into the room to get closer. Ellie has had these types of thoughts for years.

I heard mom continue to call out my name as she rammed her dildo in and out of her pussy. She hadn't noticed me yet, but I kept getting closer and closer. Soon enough I was I within a couple of feet of the bed. Ok, so now what? Oh wait... Oh you naughty girl. Might as well let this fantasy come true, because I sure as hell want to dive into some MILF muff.

I got myself into a position where I could lean in and kiss mom full on the lips. I waited for the right moment, just as she shoved the dildo back in. I went for it and kissed her very deeply. The reaction was immediate. First she struggled, trying to figure out what was happening, but then I could feel her melting and returning the kiss hungrily.

I pulled back and said, "Mommy, I'm horny for you too."

Without giving her a chance to reply, I leaned down quickly to get my face between her legs. I spread her legs wider, pulled out the dildo, and started eating her out. Her moans told me all I needed to know: She didn't want me to stop. I stopped briefly and removed my top, bra, and pants, and dove back in. I could feel mom's fingers rubbing my pussy through the fabric of my panties and I moaned loudly when she did.

Mom said, "I need to get these off of you. I need to taste you, Ellie."

I then felt her tugging them off and I awkwardly helped, almost losing my balance, but she succeeded in getting them off. I then lifted my leg up and got my pussy right over her face and we began to 69. Mom really knew her way around a pussy, definitely not her first time.

For the next 15 minutes or so, we brought each off numerous times. One time I think I squirted all over mom's face, but she kept pushing her tongue into me. I even tongued her ass a bit, which got her to cum even harder. God, I was really wishing had my dick as well as the pussy at that point.

At some point we both had to stop because we were both exhausted and I think I may have strained my tongue. I shifted myself around so I could lay next to mom.

After a minute or so of uncomfortable silence, I said, "Um, mommy... was I good?"

Mom sat up a bit and looked at me with a huge smile and said, "Oh my goodness, you were way more than good, sweetie. You were incredible. Thank you. I had been wanting that for so long, but I never knew you did, too."

Well, I just met you technically, but I knew Ellie masturbated many evenings thinking of your pussy.

I said out loud, "You've been my fantasy for years, mommy, but I was always afraid to approach you about it. When I saw you today and heard you say my name... I kinda took a real big chance then. I was , like, really scared."

She leaned over and kissed me deeply, and then said, "I am so glad my baby girl was so brave today, but let's keep this between us for now, ok?"

I nodded my head yes.

Mom then said, "But we need to get up. I need to get dinner started and I'm sure you want to play games or something."

Smiling, I said, "No, I want more of your pussy, mommy."

Mom laughed and said, "Another time. I promise. Now scoot, I need to get dressed."

She kissed me one more time, I hopped out of bed, gathered up my clothes, and reluctantly left. Holy crap I cannot believe that happened!

Dinner was a bit awkward, but the food was really good. Mom talked about what happened and how happy she was that I did what I did. She'd never be that brave, no matter how much she has wanted me. She allowed her responsibilities as my mom to override her sexual feelings for me. And when I turned 18, those feelings really intensified. It's why she loves giving me those massages.

I decided to be honest with her, told her all about the fantasies, and I also told her about me and Becca, too. She said she knew. She was a little jealous of Becca for awhile. I could feel Ellie's memories filling in more of the blanks. How she stole her mom's panties and wore them for a day, cumming in them, replacing them in her mom's pantie drawer. Dirty girl!

Mom said, "Sweetie, what happened today, as much as I would love for it to be an everyday thing, we do need to be responsible and very careful. Incest is still a major taboo for many people. So I suggest we wait a day or two before we do more. Let's get more comfortable with our new status quo."

I was visibly disappointed, but I understood. I said, "Ok, mommy. Can I ask you something? Just kinda curious."

"You can ask me anything, sweetie."

"Well, um, I got the feeling that I was not your first sexual experience with a girl. Am I right?"

"Oh you're perceptive! No, you were not my first. I explored when I was your age. Your father knew about it and we did a couple of threesomes, too, but that was long before you were born!"

"Oh wow! I never would have guessed that! Cool!"

"We have plenty of time to talk more about that, but right now I think dishes need to done. As a gift to you, I'll do them. Your bravery deserves it."

Hey, I wasn't going to complain!

"Thanks, mommy!"

I kissed her and went off to my room. Halfway there I realized that I was getting extremely comfortable in this body. I barely thought of myself as a man anymore and it hasn't even been 12 hours as Ellie. Not sure if I should be scared or happy about that. I love the pussy I have, it's so different from having a dick, but I still really miss my dick too. I wish I could have both, but not an option I guess. I just need to enjoy what I do have and that's that.

As I walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind me, I had the shit scared out of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???"

I jumped a mile into the air and turned to see Angela in all her melodious glory. And then the golden sheen enveloped the room.

"What the hell, Angela? Are you trying to kill me again?"

"Oh shut it. Ellie doesn't die until she in her 80's. But what the fuck are you doing with Ellie's mom?!?"

"You mean my mom, right?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING MEAN! Are you crazy? It's bad enough that your soul got put in the wrong body, but to dive full on in to Ellie's fantasies is not a good idea at all! Too many bad things can happen!"

"Like what? We both cum too much and have a lot of fun doing it?"

"No, fuckwad, I mean really BAD shit. Apocalyptic shit. I warned you!"

"Ummmm, no you didn't. You said nada about anything bad happening."

"I said don't do anything stupid!"

THEN I remembered. She did say that. Fuck.

I said, "Yeah, but that's all you said! You didn't get into any fucking details! How am I supposed to know???"

Angela was about to say something, but stopped. She then literally did a face/palm.

She said, "Oh my God. I rushed out of here so fast and missed the most important thing that you needed to know: You are NOT to make her deepest, most hidden fantasies become a reality until your souls are completely merged. If that happens, then reality can really get all fucked up for you."

I said, "Ok, and how long was that supposed to wait?"

"A week."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. A week. 7 whole days. But you got right into it in less than 24 hours! You fucking idiot."

I had it.

"Oh fuck off bitch. I didn't ask for any of this. You guys fucked up, NOT me! I may not have had the most exciting life before I died, but you all high and mighty guys fucked up my life, AND Ellie's life, because your idiotic need to make it all right. So fuck you and fuck Heaven."

I turned my back on her and tried to exit my room, but the door wouldn't budge.

Angela said, "As long as time is stopped, you're stuck here.. But, yeah, you're mostly right. This was a huge fuck up. You and I are both paying for it now. So is Gina and her charge. This one sexual thing with Ellie's... YOUR mom is not going to alter the fabric of reality, but your lives have changed. We usually know how it's all mapped out, but now not so much. So the future is in a bit of turmoil, but it'll reset itself shortly. As long as you didn't make a strong wish during sex with your mom, we're good."

I guess the look on my face told her all.

"Oh fuck! What did you do???"

"Um, what do you mean? I have no idea..."

"SHUT IT! What did you wish? Maybe I can stop it from happening if it's not too late!"

I hemmed and hawed, but eventually whispered, "I wished to have my dick back, to have it with my pussy."

"OH MY GOD!! Please tell me you really didn't wish that!"

"I can't, 'cause I did.

Angela plopped down on the bed, looking defeated. She lowered her head and it appeared that she was crying.

I said, "Angela, are you ok..?"

After a few tense moments, she finally said, "No, I am not ok. What that wish did was invoke that ancient Heavenly magic you're filled with to merge your souls. I told you about it earlier, even if you didn't realize it at the time. It's my fault, I didn't warn you well enough, so I'll be paying for this in some way. A soul-merger is heady stuff. LOTS of intense magic is used to make it happen. Even in the best of circumstances, it's chaotic. Until it's 100% complete, anything can happen, especially when your level of lust is at its highest. Which it was when you were muff diving your mom. Had you not been switched, not a big deal. But with you being placed in an incompatible vessel, the magic can run rampant and unchecked."

"And you didn't think to fully tell me this??? You dumped me here, told me basically nothing, and then abandoned me! What the fuck?!?"

Angela looked crestfallen and said, "I know, I know, I was so pissed at the time, I didn't think. I didn't act responsibly. The Crone is going to have my feathers for this. All we can right now is make sure your wish doesn't come true. It may not. If Ellie never fantasized about having a dick, then you're golden. If she did..."

I looked at Angel and then it dawned on me, "You mean I could grow a dick if she did fantasize about it?"

All Angela did was nod her head yes.

Now I plopped down on the bed next to her.

"I'm not feeling anything. I still feel like I'm all female."

I reached down to my crotch.

"I don't feel a dick. When can this happen??"

Angela said, "I don't know. It's been decades since something like this has happened. It's all dependent upon Ellie's fantasies and memories. What she deeply and passionately fantasized about is what will probably happen, based on the wish that you made when you were so sexually charged."

I then closed my eyes to see if I could find those memories. Got 'em. Oh fuck.

Angela nervously asked, "What? What did you remember?"

I was too stunned to immediately respond, but then I said, "Wow. She's really a kinky girl. It seems Ellie has a specific fantasy that I just recalled. She is totally into futanari porn. Big dicked futanari porn to be exact."

The sheen wavered when Angela heard that. Obviously what I said was not good news.

Angela said, "Oh fuck. Well, we'll see what happens. The one good thing about ancient magic is that it'll reset things entirely. Whatever changes might occur will be the norm for everyone else then. Only you and I will know. So as far as your mom, or Becca, or anyone else is concerned, you're still the same ol' Ellie."

I nervously asked, "So this is definitely going to happen?"

"Definitely? I can't say definitely, ancient magic is tricky, but you may want to be prepared, it won't be easy on you. A price will be paid. I don't know what it will be or when it will be, but expect something eventually. It could be tomorrow or decades from now."

Now my mind was swimming. What the fuck have I gotten myself into here? Not so long ago I was an unhappy accountant married to a shrew of a wife and now I'm an 18 girl who might be changed into a futanari. All I wanted was some MILF pussy...

Angela said, "Look, I'm here for you. I'm sorry. I was pissed, but now I've calmed down and I realize I need to be more of a help instead of a hindrance. I need to go and explain all of this to my superiors. I know I'll be back, quite possibly permanently. If this change occurs, the ancient magic filling you will be used up then. What's done will be done. If nothing happens, then there's nothing to worry about. For now, we wait. I'll be back as soon as I can."

And poof. Good bye Angela, good bye sheen.

Ok so now what?

As if she heard me, Becca sends me a text asking me is she could come over. Perfect timing. I need something to get my mind off of this. What a weird few days. Which is the understatement of the fucking century.

To be continued...

12