Switched Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Fuck, baby, you and your mom are going to drain me completely here. I need water."

Becca reached down and grabbed a bottle and handed it to me. Definitely not our first rodeo.

As I gulped it down, she said, "It looks like you're still ready to go..."

I looked down and I could see my cock was still hard, but I knew I couldn't. I tried to focus on getting it soft, but to no avail. I finally said fuck it. I should know by now this cock wants what it wants.

"Becca, hop on and let's fill you up now."

She clapped her hands with glee and did as instructed. She got into position and I felt her lower herself slowly on to me. Unlike Joy, she needed a bit of time to accept my girth. But once there, she started bouncing. She leaned down to kiss me, her hands were playing with my boobs. My nipples were incredibly sensitive and the sensations of that as well as her taking my cock the way she did was almost too much for me to handle. She and I fucked for about 10 minutes and I started to get close to cumming again. How the hell do I have any cum left to give??

Becca could tell I was close based on how I was looking and I felt her increase her efforts. I grabbed her by the hips and got her at the pace I wanted. When I was about to cum, I pulled her down hard and held her there. I lifted up my hips and filled her up as I did with her mother. And, like with her mother, it came gushing out because of the volume I was producing. How the hell can I keep cumming this much??

We laid there for a moment or two with Becca on top of me, trying to catch our breath. Finally, an exhausted Becca rolled off and laid down next to me on the lounger. I looked down to see that my cock thankfully softened. I don't think I could handle any more fucking today.

All three of us laid there and soaked up the sun as we recovered. Eventually we got into the pool, sans suits, and enjoyed splashing around and having fun. After a couple of hours I had to get home and rest. Having sex 7 times in less than 12 hours and then swimming, I was badly in need of a long nap!

Back in my room I stripped completely and flopped down on to my bed. I immediately fell asleep. Ah yesssss...

What the fuck? What the hell is that Goddamn light? Turn it off, you fuckers!! Aaargh!

I slowly opened my eyes quite reluctantly and saw the room bathed in red light. What the hell...?

Suddenly I heard a voice, "Oh, goody, you're awake. I thought you were going to sleep the rest of the day, and that would not do. No indeed."

I looked up and there stood a woman at the foot of my bed that I've never seen before, but she oddly felt familiar. She was quite petite, wearing a black dress that was extremely short and form fitting that showed off a nice hourglass shape. She had very long straight blonde hair that went well beyond her shoulders, deep blue eyes that she accented with purple eye shadow, and thin lips with black lip gloss.

I asked, "Who..?"

"Tut. No questions. Not yet. We do need to talk. Me first."

"What?"

"I said, no questions. Did cumming as much as you did today take away brain cells, too? Or are just an idiot?"

That woke me up!

"HEY! Fuck you, bitch! I don't know who you are, but..."

"You don't know? Let me guess, you weren't told. Oh, this is delicious. Abso-fucking-lutely delicious!"

"Well, I'm glad you're pleased, so why don't you fucking clue me in."

"Tsk. Bad manners. Need to work on that, Ellie, or do you prefer Roger? No, you're an Ellie now, but with a Roger appendage. Whatever. Anyway, it's obvious no one said a thing to you. Disappointing."

I sat up fully in bed as a wave of fear swept over me.

"Typical. The bureaucracy up there is truly hideous. I'll need to put that in my report. But I get ahead of myself here. I'm Piper. Yes, as in 'time to pay the'. I'm replacing Angela. She did her duty and she's gone. Her failures with you were too much to forgive, for which she'll need to deal with for the next millennia or so. Yes, yes, yes, she did the whole 'fucking you for to make things right' thing, but she utterly had no choice in that matter. Everything that led up to that was, quite truthfully, unforgiveable."

Say what now? No Angela? Piper? Oh fuck me...

"Oh I'll fuck you eventually, don't you worry about that! It's in my job description! And, yes, based on the dumb look on your face, I can read your mind. Something Angela preferred not to do, but I love doing it. Now you may ask one question."

Finally.

"JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!?!"

"Tsk. Temper, temper. Anyway I thought it was quite obvious: I'm your new, shall we say, case worker. Angela has been kicked to the curb, I've been brought in to make sure you remain under control for the foreseeable future. Having sex 5 times in a day, after twice with Angela and one masturbation, is not quite being under control, but I suppose it wasn't too unexpected. Oh, may I sit? That was rhetorical, I'm sitting anyway. I don't need your permission. This is how it's going to go with you and me, so listen closely, futa girl, because I'm only going to say this once."

Fuck.

To be continued...