Switched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Crone nodded slowly and then poof. The bright white was gone, to replaced by the dark of night. I looked over to see Becca asleep, softly snoring in her sweet little way. I reached over and softly stroked her hair as to not disturb her. She muttered something that was unintelligible, but kept sleeping. Completely oblivious to the danger around us. I envied her.

I kissed her forehead and whispered, softly, "I love you and I promise I will keep you safe no matter what it takes."

I laid down and tried to process everything that was told to me. I felt like a fucking idiot in thinking that I was the one to blame about my new appearance. Eventually the anger subsided enough for me to fall asleep, but I still had fitful dreams.

Days pass....

4th of July weekend is here! It's always a huge party for us, even more so the past few years. Joy has it at her place because of the pool and dad takes over the cooking on the grill. Mom, Becca, and I tend to be the "support staff" for this little shindig. It's exactly what I've been needing. Despite the party planning, I've been a mess since my conversation with the Crone. It doesn't help that Piper has been a fucking pain in my ass as well since the night I kicked her around, though she's been a little less abrasive. Well, less abrasive for her, that is. I so need this distraction right now. The sex with everyone just isn't helping me to forget how much fucking trouble I'm in here. And I'm getting tired of the anklet and its pain causing effects, but I've learned to basically ignore it. I just want this shit done so I can live my life without looking over my shoulder all the time.

After our bellies have been filled with numerous grilled meats and veggies, we grabbed some lawn chairs and laid a blanket in the front lawn to watch the fireworks going off in the park down the street. Joy and dad opted for the chairs, while Becca and mom were on a blanket with me and they felt very good next to me. Mom was lazily running her hand on my exposed belly, I don't think she even realized she was doing it. Becca noticed and she smiled.

Becca whispered, "I think your mom is horny. I know I am."

She kissed me softly on the cheek and joined my mom in running her hand on me. What they were doing was beginning to drive me crazy with desire. As my sexual urges increased, I could feel the anklet warming up. Mom leaned up a bit and kissed me deeply on the lips, deepening my desires. Becca, followed mom and kissed me just as deeply. At this point I knew it was futile to resist their charms and got up.

"C'mon, you two, let's get in the house. I don't want to miss the fireworks, so let's hurry!"

They got up quickly and followed me into the house and into Becca's bedroom. Once there I told them to strip and they did so without a word.

I said, "Since you two are so fucking hot right now, I want a show. Get on the bed and 69 for me."

They smiled lasciviously at my order. Becca jumped on the bed, telling mom to get on top. Mom positioned herself and lowered her ass to Becca's face. Knowing Becca, I knew exactly what was about to happen. Mom's pussy, as well as her ass, was about to be invaded by Becca's incredibly talented tongue.

Before mom could get her head between Becca's legs, I saw her arch up as Becca dove in. Mom moaned very loudly at what was happening to her from my fiancée. She then spread Becca's legs and returned the favor. Becca squealed as mom started eating her out. I sat down to enjoy the show after I undressed. I began to slowly stroke my cock as I watched the 2 women I love the most in the world eat each other out for my pleasure.

I watched for a good 15 minutes as they got each other to climax quite a few times. I decided after about the 6th or 7th orgasm mom had that it was time for me to finally get some pussy myself. I got up and walked to the front of the bed and I could see mom's gorgeous ass bobbing a bit as Becca continued to work her tongue into her. Sensing me standing there, Becca opened her eyes and she grinned when she realized what I was about to do.

I grabbed mom's ass with one hand to steady her slightly and I used my other hand to guide my cock into her hot and ready pussy. I wasn't rough as I entered, but I didn't go slow. As I pushed all the way in, I heard her squeal out in pleasure and she came almost immediately. Even as I fucked her, Becca wasn't done with working on mom's clit, which kept mom cumming. I fucked mom with slow and steady strokes because I didn't want to hit Becca too hard with my swinging balls. The sensation of Becca working mom and me fucking her was pushing my mom over the edge. She doesn't squirt often, but I know the signs and she was extremely close.

"Hold tight, Becca, I'm about to really start banging mom now."

Becca gave a thumbs up and I increased my speed. I felt my balls really hitting Becca hard now and I could swear I heard her moan as I did it. The harder I fucked mom, the more she was screaming and begging for more. I knew what would definitely push her over, so I slipped a thumb into her ass. That did it. She exploded and I could feel her squirting, Becca was getting drenched in pussy juice. That pushed me over the edge as well and I came with incredible force into mom. My cum and mom's own juices were now spraying all over Becca's face. I saw Becca buck and I knew she was having a massive orgasm because of all of this. With a couple of more thrusts into mom, I knew I was spent and pulled out, with my dick slapping Becca on the face. I heard her giggle when.

All of a sudden it hit me. The anklet was pulsating and then burning me. Really burning. This time I couldn't ignore it. Before I could say or do anything, I felt something slam into me and my body felt like it was on fire, just as it did when I first put on the anklet. I staggered and fell to the floor on to my ass. I tried to get up, but my body wouldn't cooperate. Becca saw this and literally pushed mom off of her and climbed off the bed quickly to get to me.

I think I heard Becca screaming my name, but then the darkness took me.

To be continued...