Switched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Crone said, "Very well. You won't see them, but Piper and Angela will be around for protection. I'll return in 24 of your hours."

A felt a wave of powerful energy wash over me and then poof. Goodbye sheen, goodbye bitches and Angela.

I sat down on the bed and thought, sorry, Crone, but I have my own plans to end this. I just needed you gone. My turn to use you.

I stood up and went to look for Becca and the others. It was time to tell them what's going on. They may not believe me, but I had to tell them.

After getting dressed, I headed downstairs. They were in the living room talking amongst themselves.

"Hi, everyone. Can we talk...?"

A couple of hours later...

"Well, does anyone have anything to say..?"

The four faces that looked back at me were filled with confusion, shock, and concern.

Dad finally said, "Ellie, sweetheart, I think you may have left the hospital too soon."

My heart sank. I know what I told them, which was literally everything that had happened to me, was totally insane, but I was hoping for better than that.

I started to cry, my emotions finally catching up to me after everything that's happened. I sank down to the floor to my knees, my head in my hands, completely spent. Becca jumped off the couch and put her arm around me to console me, but it wasn't working.

She said, "Babe, please, you've been through a lot. What you told us is just... well, it's just not possible. Maybe what happened the other night affected you. Maybe you dad is right and...."

"NO! I'm not insane, no matter how it sounds!" I screamed. "I thought if anyone would believe me, it you would be you Rebecca!! Fuck it. You need proof? Fine. PIPER! SHOW YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Nothing.

My family were looking at each other, wondering who was going to be the one to call for the ambulance to carry me away to the loony bin.

I stood up, slammed my foot down on to the coffee table and screamed out, "PIPER!!! I'M FUCKING SERIOUS! IF YOU DON'T SHOW NOW, I'LL RIP OFF THIS GODDAMN ANKLET AND END IT RIGHT NOW!!!"

I reached for the anklet, grabbed hold and.... red sheen.

"Futa girl, what the fuck are you..."

I didn't let her answer. I laid her out with a punch that connected squarely on her jaw.

"Show yourself to them! NOW!"

Rubbing her jaw, she slowly stood up.

"I've taken about as much as I am going to take with you. I am not your beck and call girl."

"The fuck you're not. You need me. You know I'm fucking serious about this. I'll rip this fucking thing off at the count of three if you don't lower the sheen and show yourself to my family. 3."

Bye-bye sheen.

"Holy shit!" dad yelled. "Who...who is she??"

Finally.

I exhaled loudly and said, "This is Piper. Piper, this is my family."

Piper said, "You fucking stupid girl. This was NOT the plan!"

"No, it wasn't your plan. YOUR plans seem to fail routinely. It's time to do something different."

Mom spoke up and said, "It's true then? Everything that Ellie said is all true?"

Piper looked at me and asked, "What did you tell them?"

"Everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING. From the death of Roger to present."

Piper shook her head and began to rub the bridge of her nose between her eyes as if she just got a massive migraine.

She said, "No, that was not stupid, that was fucking batshit INSANE. No human is supposed to know that we actually exist. You were the exception."

"What did you tell me before? Oh yes, boo-fucking-hoo. If I die, they deserve to know why. If I live, then I live I guess. Regardless, their lives are at risk as well."

"You know I can wipe their memories, right?"

"Do that and you better find another futa girl to do this for you."

"I... You... They.... Fuck. Fine. You win. But this is not the end of it."

Dad stood up and said, "YES, it is! While I didn't believe her before, obviously everything she said, as crazy as it is to say, is all true. You've fucked with people's lives here. The immeasurable damage you have done to my daughter can never be undone and you've placed her -- Hell, all of us! -- in the crosshairs of entity that wants to kill her for something that YOU did! Get the fuck out of my house. You did what you came to do in order to prove she was telling the truth. Leave! Now!"

Piper's face showed the rage she was feeling, but she didn't say a word. All she did was leave.

I ran over to dad and hugged him, my eyes filling with tears. No matter what this timeline "says", he's still the man of the house and I loved him even more for standing up for me. As I held him, the others came up and starting hugging us. All 5 of us just stood there like that for a good solid minute.

We spent the rest of the day just being together. Trying to be as normal as possible. In between having as much sex as possible, we tried to eat something to maintain our strength. If I was going to die, I was going to let them all know how much I loved each and every one of them. The more I fucked mom or Joy or Becca, the more I could feel the anklet. Whatever Piper did, I was able to perform like nothing had happened to me last week. Eventually we all had to stop and get some sleep. Joy opted to go on home to sleep in her own bed, while Becca remained with me.

As we laid there side by side, neither of us could sleep. The impending doom was weighing heavily on us all, more so on me and Becca.

Rolling over, Becca asked, "Babe? What are you thinking?"

I rolled over to face her and said, "You. Mom. Dad. Joy. Everything. My life before, my life now. How a couple of months ago I didn't know a damn thing about any of this and how I wish I could go back in time so I can forget."

She kissed me lightly on the lips and told me she loved me.

I pulled her towards me. I needed her body next to mine. As we laid like that, we slowly began to drift off to sleep. Thankfully I had no dreams.

At some point in the middle of the night, I was feeling a very familiar sensation. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to focus on it, and there I saw Becca playing with my cock.

She looked up and me and smiled, "Oh, you're awake. I had to use the bathroom and when I came back you looked a bit needy, even after all the sex we all had. I couldn't resist."

"Well, as much as I love what you're doing right now, my pussy is in dire need of attention right now."

Without a word, she spread my legs and got between them. It didn't take long and I felt her tongue working its magic on my clit. All I could do was hiss out a long slow "yessss".

As much as I love having my cock, I love my pussy just as much. And Becca was showing me just how much she loved it as well. She got me to cum a few times before I had her sit on my face. Once she got over me, I could tell she was dripping in anticipation. I pulled her ass down to me and drove my tongue deep into her pussy and she gasped loudly. I was going to eat this woman out until I sprained my tongue!

After getting her to climax numerous times, she got off of my face, deciding she needed to ride my cock. She was going to take control now and I was fine with it. Once in position, she grabbed my cock and guided into her pussy and then sat down in one fluid motion. Her reaction was nearly immediate as she came hard. My reaction was to grunt loudly as I felt her pussy clench. She sat straight up and started to grind on me, pushing me deeper into her. She came twice more before she "fell" forward and placed her hands on the bed on either side me to brace herself. She started to move her ass up and down on me, slowly at first and then she picked up speed.

After about 10 minutes of this, I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed her ass to start really fucking her hard. I knew I was close to cumming this way and I was determined to fill her up. She knew what I was up to and she was urging me along with her words.

"Do it, baby. That's it, fuck my pussy. Drive it into me. Cum in me. Make me your cum filled slut."

With one huge thrust into her, I exploded. I kept pummeling her and I shot streams of cum deep into her 4 or 5 times. Eventually I was spent and I pulled out as she rolled off on to the bed next to me.

"Holy fuck, Becca, you were an animal there for a bit. I loved it."

Looking at me and smiling, she said, "I wanted to make sure that this was special. We don't....know..."

Her voice trailed off, not wanting to say what we both knew was hanging in the air. This could be our last night...

I pulled her towards me and kissed her. We kept kissing until sleep finally claimed us.

When we awoke in the morning, I took Becca once again. This time in the ass. She wasn't a huge fan of it normally, but she was just as sexually charged as I was and was begging for it as I banged her. When I was close to cumming, I pulled out and showered her with thick streams of cum. As I orgasmed, I could feel the anklet burning. By now I was used to it.

The rest of the day, Becca, my parents, and I were over at Joy's by the pool. It was a gorgeous day and I wanted happy memories on this day. Of course, it evolved into an orgy. Whatever Piper did to me really pushed my sexual urges into hyper drive. And it seemed to affect the others as well.

At some point during the day, dad and I DP'd mom, and I ravaged her pussy, while dad pummeled her ass. Joy joined in by sitting on my face and Becca pushed us to do more. With all that stimulus going on, it felt like all of us exploded in orgasm at the same time. All of us were exhausted and essentially crumpled on to the loungers. Then a familiar voice pierced the happiness...

"Well, it looks like you're having some fun," the Crone said. "Your 24 hours are up. I held up my end of the bargain. And, by the way, if you survive this, we WILL have words with exposing all this to your family."

I rolled off the lounger and stood up, saying, "Oh, fuck you. When I met you I was scared. I'm not scared now. Even if I survive, the souls within me are the two most precious souls in all of the universes. YOU told me that. So you'll do shit to me."

Her gaze would have wilted a lesser person, but I refused to give her the satisfaction.

"All right. Well, say good bye to your loved ones. It's time to set this trap."

Mom and Becca began to cry, as they rushed to me to hug and kiss me. Dad tried his best to be strong, but I could see tears welling up. He walked over to me and told me how proud he was of me, and then kissed me softly. And Joy gave me a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. With one more kiss given to Becca, I turned around and left with the Crone.

Upon entering my room, there sat Angela on my bed, completely naked.

I turned to the Crone and said, "What, you're not going to buy me dinner first?"

Ignoring me, she said, "It's time. All the protections are in place. Based on the amount of sex you had today and yesterday, when you and Angela copulate, it should be too much for the Evil to ignore."

"You sure know how to turn a girl on, you temptress!"

I turned to Angela and seriously asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. It's partly my fault that this is happening to you, so I'm willing to do what it takes to end this, one way or the other."

"All right. So you need to skedaddle, Crone. Give me and Angela some alone time."

Her response was to just disappear. Damn, I should have used that line ages ago...

And then came the awkwardness. We sat there and talked, trying not to think about what was about to happen. Eventually, Angela made her move and we started kissing. It didn't take long for me to become extremely aroused and, based on her moaning, so was Angela.

She said, "Ellie, use me tonight. Ravish me entirely. This may be our last chance..."

I kissed her deeper and began to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She moaned even louder the harder I pinched. By now I was rock hard and I needed to just fuck her. I lifted her up and plopped her on the bed. I got between her legs and spread them wider. I grabbed my cock and started to rub on her pussy lips, teasing her. I looked at her and she was mouthing "do it, fuck me, do it", so I wasted no time and just forced my way into her all at once.

Her back arched and she screamed out as I hit deep in her. She grabbed me and pulled me down to kiss me again, her nails clawing my back each time I plowed into her. By now I was totally taken over by lust. Her screams and cries of passion urged me on and I fucked her faster and harder. The magic was causing the anklet to burn extremely hot. If I had been in my right mind then, I would have noticed. As it was, my only thought was to fuck her and cum in her, fuck her again, cum in her again... as often as I could until exhaustion overtook me.

We did every position we could think of, including anal. It wasn't enough. I was completely enthralled and I wasn't going to be satisfied until her pussy was totally destroyed. The third time she was on top of me, bouncing her angelic ass up and down on me, I could tell she was weakening. By this time we had been going at it for well over 2 hours with no let up. I had cum in all her holes at least 4 times and I had lost count of how many times she had climaxed. This time, however, as she rode me, it was different. She was weakening, but beginning to glow. With one final thrust into her, I unleashed a powerful gush of cum deep into her. I felt her pussy clench as she climaxed with me and then she screamed...

She glowed so bright that I couldn’t see what happened to her. When I could open my eyes, she was gone. It took a moment for me to regain my senses and my legs before I could stand up. As I did so, I then noticed the anklet. It was no longer hot, but it was glowing white now. Oh fuck. Did she... merge with it? What have I done?

I sat back down on the bed, on the verge of tears. I lifted my foot up to get a closer look at the anklet and everything went black. The darkness. The Evil. Before I could focus, I was slammed with a force I've felt once before, but this time I didn't stumble. I wasn't prepared for it, but I wasn't as weak as I was the last time.

I tried to focus as best as I could in the darkness and I could feel the anklet trying to cut through it. The best it could do was reduce it to a twilight level of darkness, just enough so I could see. I was finally able to stand to look around, my heart pounding in fear. I knew I was about to die, but not without a fight.

I turned around and there it was. Evil. Its dark purple eyes staring back at me. Then I saw it grin. Its incredibly white teeth showing in the near darkness that surrounded everything. I took 3 steps back to get away and it stepped forward. I could then begin to make out its form. Female, as tall as me, shapely, long flowing hair that nearly touched the ground. The more I stepped back, the more it stepped forward.

Finally I stopped, I had enough of this game. It was time to face what I was fearing.

"O-ok...who the fuck are you?"

She responded, her voice sounding almost sexy, willowy, "Me? I have gone by many names over the eons. Ilā, Agdistis, Tlaltecuhtli, but I much prefer my original name: Lilith."

My eyes went wide. Lilith? Even I knew she was! Why am I so surprised to find out she's real? Oh fuck.

"Ah, you have heard of me, but I wonder what stories have been told of me. Come, child, sit. We have time. It has been oh so long since I have talked with you, my loves. Oh, and if you thought these feeble protections were enough to stop me, then you were sadly mistaken. So, please, sit, sit... I will not bite. Yet."

As she sat down on the bed, I pulled out the chair from my desk and sat down. I wanted to keep as much distance from her as possible as I could in this small space.

"Ah, now is that not better? Yes, I think so."

I finally spoke up and said, "Yeah, I guess. So why aren't you getting to right to it? I'm in no hurry to die, but you seem far too calm."

Her laughter was soft, like a breeze, which was odd considering the circumstances.

She said, "Child, regardless of what you may have been told, I am not all evil. Oh, yes, much of me is evil, but not all. I merely want to be able to enjoy a small amount of time with the souls that inhabit you before I rip them apart and take what is rightfully mine."

"Um, yeah. We can talk. We can talk for however long you wish. Days, weeks even."

"Oh, I only need but a short time. By the time we are done talking, that little trinket around your ankle will be exhausted and I can continue with my plans."

Fuck. She knew.

"Yes, I knew. I am quite surprised your little guardians didn't think to truly check you to make sure I had completely receded. Ah well."

Shit.

I said, "Ok, so what would you like to talk about, Lilith?"

I needed to stall as long as I could, hopefully giving Piper and the others time to come in like the cavalry.

"What to talk about, what to talk about... Oh! I know. How did you come by that?" she said, pointing at my dick.

"I ate my Wheaties as a kid. Good stuff."

"Insolence does not become you, child. I could rip the truth from you as easily as you take a breath, but I am trying to remain reasonable here. I ask again, how did you come by it?"

So I told her. More stalling....

"Oh how delightful. It is like a romance gone wrong."

She stood up and began to walk towards me slowly, almost gliding. As she got closer, I could see she that was naked.

"Child, I asked how you got yours for a reason. Until I saw you, I though only one other existed in all of creation. So this makes my task truly fun."

As she got within a couple of feet of me, the darkness receded even more, allowing me to fully see her. She was fucking gorgeous. Her eyes were still a deep purple, her hair was as black as the darkness, her lips a bright red, her breasts were large and perfect in every way. But as she walked, I saw her massively huge cock swinging back and forth. SHE was the other futanari the Crone mentioned. Fuck, she's gotta be 12" soft!

Smiling, she said, "You like it? I do. I was created along with the two you hold within you by those fools, remember? Dig deep, child. Dig very deep into those memories your souls hold so dear."

She reached out and placed her hand on my heart and I screamed. I felt as if I was being torn apart atom by atom. She pulled her hand off and I was gasping for breath. What the fuck was that? And then a different type of pain hit. Pain of memory. A memory being brought up from the depth of my souls that had long been forgotten. I could feel it breaking through to the surface. I remembered. All of it. The Garden. Our lives there. The desperation of wanting to be free. Lilith, Eve, Adam... all of us. We escaped, but not without consequence. The Ancients took Lilith from us. Until now, we thought they had killed her out of anger.

"Yes. Now you remember. I can sense what you thought had happened, but what truly happened was far worse than death. They shunted me off to a vacant universe. They, unfortunately, did not realize this particular universe sustained me, strengthened me, gave me power. Oh, it took many centuries to break free to other universes, but eventually I did. What they did to me, to us, is unforgivable."

Finally having caught my breath, I said, "We didn't know. Eve always thought you sacrificed yourself to save us. We mourned you like no other. We even held out hope that you might have somehow have survived. In time, we moved on with our lives, but our love for you never diminished."

"Oh, child, I know that is only the memory speaking and not my true loves. Be that as it may, what you said does make what I am about to do even more difficult, but I have my revenge to take and you, child, are needed now."

Before she could touch me again, I made an irrational decision and leapt from my chair, tackling her and landing on the bed, landing on top of her. When I touched her, it was a different sensation. I felt... stronger... more potent. Taking her this way surprised her. I knew she was stronger than me in terms of power, so I only had one recourse left: love. I kissed her deeply and she responded, but only for a second. For that brief second, she was the old Lilith, the Lilith deeply in love with us. Unfortunately, that second wasn't enough.