Switched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough, child!" she said as she tossed me off of her. "What once was will never be again! The love we all shared is no more."

Getting up off the floor, I said, "Bullshit. I felt it when I kissed you. You got scared and flung me off you. If there was no love there, you would've just taken what you wanted right there, but you didn't."

Smiling softly, she said, "Oh you are a bright one. Love does not matter to me. Only power does. You hold within you the power I need. As I said, I could rip it from you, but your kiss has given me another idea. An idea of which I think you might enjoy. Come, child, join me."

Oh, this is a very bad idea, but I need to keep stalling. Where the fuck are they???

With no other options, I got on the bed in front of her, kneeling as she was.

"There. Much better, no? I think so. I think it is time for a lesson, child. Once taught, your life will be at an end. And shortly thereafter, so will the Ancients'."

With that she grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. A kiss unlike I've ever had in my life. Full of hunger, passion, wanton desire. Our tongues met and I matched her, hunger for hunger. Despite the terror I had, I was getting aroused. I could tell she was as well based on the massive cock that was poking me in the stomach.

In an effort to turn the table a bit, I reached up and began to play with her nipples, pinching them, hard! She responded with a deep moan and kissed me even harder. After a few minutes of kissing we broke apart and she shoved me down on to the bed. She spread my legs and I knew what was about to happen. I was about to be fucked by a monster-sized cock.

"Child, I see you notice how hard I am and how large I am. Search your memories and you'll remember I wasn't always like this, but over the years in gathering all this magical power, it grew and kept growing. Now you're about to suffer."

She drove into me as deep as she could go. I screamed, not from pleasure, but from agony. She was going to rip me up from the insides and I couldn't do anything. She held me down as she relentlessly pounded into me. My cries of agony fell on deaf ears. I knew I couldn't pass out. If I did, she'd win, and everyone dies.

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I had nothing else I could do. As she fucked me into submission, I lifted my legs and locked my ankles around her. I needed to hold her there in hopes that help would arrive. When I did so, she screamed as if acid had been poured on her. I felt my body growing warm, the pain being washed away. She was still in me, but it didn't hurt. It was almost pleasurable. I realized what it was: the anklet, it was touching her! It was healing me and hurting her. I had to remain locked like this in order to give myself a chance at not dying!

I said, "C'mon, you fucking bitch, fuck me. Why stop? Not up to it now?"

She growled and kept trying to pummel me, but she was growing weaker. I had her trapped. The stronger I was getting, the weaker she was becoming. I could almost feel the magic leaving her and entering me through the anklet. Realizing this, she writhed around, trying to escape, but it was too late, she had lost. Her writhing around also had a nicer side effect in that it was bringing me close to orgasm.

"Yes, that's it, I'm close. So close. Don't stop."

It's fucking nuts, but I'm about to cum from this!

Then it all happened at once. Lilith unknowingly brought me to a powerful orgasm and the anklet exploded in golden light when I did. Lilith screamed a primal scream as the room was bathed in light. She tried to retreat, to flee, but she was too weak by now. When the light subsided, there stood Angela.

"Ok, Ellie, you can release her now. Her power is completely depleted."

I pushed her off of me and I could see that Angela was right. What used to be a humongous cock was now surprisingly normal sized, she was still futa. Her cock wasn't the only thing that shrunk, she looked quite average now.

Before I could say anything, both Piper and the Crone appeared.

Piper said, "Damn. I didn't think this had a chance of working out."

Thanks, bitch. Yeah, fuck you, I know you can read my mind.

I said, "So now what?"

The Crone said, "Now she pays for what she's done. The Ancients thought they were being kind with her before, but they know better now."

"But what about me? What happ... um... what... I... ow..."

I fell to the floor, feeling as if I was being split in two. Everyone, including Lilith, were looking at me with fear in their eyes. The Crone was saying something, but I couldn't hear her. I know I screamed and there was a blindingly bright light. And then nothingness.

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was surrounded by white nothingness. It was bright, but not too bright. Fuck, now what?

I felt as if I was standing on something, but I couldn't see what it was.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Anyone? Bueller?"

Bad time for jokes, but I'd be pissing in my shorts if I had clothes on.

"Hellooooo!!! What the fuck is going on here? Am I dead again???"

"NO."

Fuck, what was that? I heard that and felt it at the same time. Not one voice, but many voices.

"Who was that??"

"WE ARE THE BEGINNING AND THE END."

Oh great, riddles.

"Are you the Ancients?"

"WE ARE THE BEGINNING AND THE END."

Okay...

"Look, I don't mean to be a pain in the ass here, but what the fuck is going on???"

"LIFE."

"Life? What do you mean 'life'? My life??"

"YES."

Then I felt as if I was being lifted, but without any depth perception it was hard to tell.

"Hey, what's happening here?"

"CHOOSE."

My body started to glow and I felt weird, like I was being shuffled back and forth in some way. I looked down and I saw my cock fade out and then return, fade out and then return. What the hell...?

"What are you doing to me??"

"CHOOSE."

The sensation was growing more intense. My body shifting from futanari to fully female one second after the other. It finally dawned on me, they were giving me a choice to be futa or entirely female.

"If... if I choose one or the other, what else does that change??"

"YOUR LIFE. CHOOSE."

Oh fuck. If I revert back to being female, does that mean that dad dies, but Becca’s dad doesn’t? If I choose to remain futa, my dad’s alive and Becca’s isn’t? This isn't fair! I can't make that choice.

"CHOOSE OR REMAIN HERE."

Shit. I need to choose. What do I do...? Oh fuck.

I took a deep breath and said, “I choose…”

My return to Earth and bedroom was quick. I looked in the mirror to see if my choice was accepted and it was. I smiled and grabbed some clothes. Once dressed I rushed downstairs and there stood mom, dad, Becca, and the angels. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

The Crone asked, "You're back? What happened? Where did you go?"

"The Ancients took me. They didn't say why, but they gave me a choice. To remain futanari or go back to being a girl. They were, in their omniscient weird way, giving me a chance to make things right."

Before I could continue, Joy came in from the kitchen, followed by Lucas. It worked!!!

Becca asked, "What did you decide?"

I lifted my skirt to show everyone. A nice 100% female body. No more futa girl.

I said, "I don't know what you all remember, but when I was given a choice, I chose to be female. However, I had conditions. To remain the same physical size I was when I futa, as well as for Lucas to be here."

Based on the confused looks on their faces, I knew there another change to the timeline. I guess I have some studying to do...

"I'll explain later."

Angela said, "We must be going. You will never see us again. I can safely say that your lives are no longer in danger. Thank you, Ellie."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek, while Piper gave me the finger. Then poof.

Becca ran over to me and hugged me tightly and kissed me deeply.

She said, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Do you still want me to move with you when you go to Stanford?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Good, but on one condition: I make an honest woman of you first. We need to get married as soon as possible."

She squealed in delight as everyone else cheered. Becca and I were swallowed up by our parents in one huge group hug. As I held on to Becca tightly, surrounded by all our parents, I smiled and thought that this was going to be a great life. I wouldn't change it for anything.