All Comments on 'Switched Up Costumes'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenover 9 years ago

Excellent story Sman, well paced and written. There were details about the characters, but not too many, just right!

Well done.

S

Jim44444Jim44444over 9 years ago
A fun story.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good

Great story, I was thinking about it a day after I read and it dawned on me what the wife said at the end of the story. haha a nice twist gosh I would love to hear this story told from the wife's perspective to find out how many lovers she tried before she found her husband!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the resolve just fell apart

if he refused the neighbor in the cloak room, but didn't even hesitate at the 2nd hole, what changed? if the wife had been so freely sharing herself, why was she angry?

norcal62norcal62almost 7 years ago
The wife has a name.

Please don't follow the sorry practice of other LW authors, Brit, or not. Use the character's name, not, "my wife."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Follow up?

Loved your story! Very well written. Did you ever do a follow up with the running girl? Or more stories with the wife and sister in law? I'd love to read those as well.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

really good, im so horny now, where's the costume party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An oldy, but goody, right. Well I would have had the the wife checked for STDs, because I don't think she is just fucking girlfriends, when you are on the road. You are either the most niaeve guy out there, or you don't give a shit where her pussy has been. She and her sister are fucking everyone on the planet, and you are paying the bills. You pay for those parties too! Your story is hot, and well written, but if it's true, you have a moment of silence out here from us guys that may have fucked your wife.

XYZ

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Would divorce the wife if she’s been with others at this party or other occasions. There was a bet for the wife to tell the difference between men. So, nope. She’s toast and gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS IS JUST A WHORING WIFE AND A STUPID CUCK HUSBAND STORY

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

Another one where you won't use the wife's name. My wife, my wife, my wife. Crap.

IcemanQIcemanQ9 months ago

I think it's a pretty damn hot story.

49ers6949ers69about 1 month ago

Ended up not particularly caring for it. First of all I'm old school, so -1 for shaving and I don't like stories when they make the husband out to be stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10443 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...