Switching Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The added tightness and pressure from her plug pressed firm against my cock, and knowing I had her full in both her pussy and ass was driving me crazy.

With my own need for pleasure, I gave up with her little tease and denial session and took a slow pace almost fully in and out as I rest my hands down on her knees. My rythem of fucking her was completely selfish, I paid no attention to her need and only focused on ensuring that I enjoyed every moment of using her, and feeling the intense sensation of her soaking cream wet pussy.

I was almost completely oblivious as she finally received her Orgasm, despite the grip she had on me, I continued to use her for my own enjoyment. As the sensation became almost too intense for her, having finally cum, her face shock from side to side pleading with me to stop, the high pitch screams and moans only egged me on more and encouraged me to place my thumb directly over her clit as I continued to fuck her, torturing her further and further

As much as I wish this could last forever, my body shook as I felt the unmistakable rise of cum desperately aching to release from my cock... I didn't, couldn't, resist any longer and cum just a few seconds after really starting to pound and fuck her as hard and fast as I could manage. Sweat was dripping from every inch of me as I finally withdrew as watched her used pussy begin to press thick drops of cum out of her.

Almost instinctively I dropped back down to her pussy, and draw a deep lick between her lips, lapping up a sizable amount of my own cum, mixed with her amazing juices. Cleaning Stephanie's pussy is something I've been made and expected to do without hesitation every time I've been allowed to cum inside her, however today would be slightly different, and I moved up and released her gag.

Unknown to Stephanie just then, as she attempted to stretch and move her jaw that had been forced open for so long, I kissed her allowing the mixture held in my mouth to blend over her tounge.

As we both smiled looking at each other, I knew I had not hurt or broken her, and started to fiddle with the ropes as we continued to kiss, trying to release her.

With the several lengths of the red rope removed I helped Stephanie to stretch out and regain a little more blood flow through her body. We laid there holding each other for a little while very relaxed and enjoying the comfort of the hotel room, until Stephanie turned to me with a bit more of a stern face!

"Have you been smoking?" Followed by a bit of a playful whack at my balls.

12