Switching It Up

Story Info
This is the second chapter of "Unlikely Housemates".
1.3k words
4.64
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
readwrite
readwrite
13 Followers

Some weeks later, Saturday, late morning, cooking crepes for my roomies ( caramelized onions with bacon trimmings and apple cider for the savory filling, dark chocolate chips with marmalade and a drizzle of Cointreau for the sweet ) I was admiring the view of Jade, in short boxers and a T-shirt, sunshine highlighting the glimpses of her sweet pussy lips between the feet she'd drawn up on her chair, nipples showing through the worn T, looking up to catch her grinning as she spread her knees to give me a better view...

"Like what you see, you horny old man?"

"You know I do. Keep that up and this batch will burn while I have that honey pot you've got on display for breakfast instead."

"Nah, you have to cook. The others will be down soon..."

The other two chose this moment to walk in, wearing just t shirts that didn't even cover their butt cheeks, and smelling of girl sex.

"Quit teasing the poor man, girl! We want some of those fancy-ass pancakes he does'"

"I think he needs to show us how bad he wants it. Strip for us, Mr M, I want my next one served by a naked man with a hard on for me."

I was only wearing sweat pants and a soft old T-shirt myself, so getting naked was easy, and it was far from unpleasant to be fondled, patted, stroked, taken in hand, and sucked as I delivered each crepe in turn. It must have been a solid hour of that until everyone had eaten their fill, and two pots of french press coffee consumed.

"Shut it down and come eat this pussy, cook'"

"Are you sure you want me? You've got two proper experts right here."

"You're getting there. Consider it a learning opportunity."

"Yes ma'am. Can we move this to the living room? My knees won't last long on this tile floor."

"Such a fragile little sex toy you are. Very well, join us when the food is in the fridge. Leave the dishes, we'll do them later."

By the time I'd put breakfast away and got to the living room, Jay had herself draped across the center of my big old leather couch, nude, with the other two on either side,all of them watching each other finger themselves. The room had the scent of aroused womanhood overlaying the roasted butter and bacon smells of breakfast, and my cock, already hard, elevated a few more degrees above horizontal, pulsed, and began to ooze precum.

"Ooh, look at the messy boy!" That was Jade... she was enjoying this topping thing she'd discovered."

"Kim, your job is to keep him from dripping on the carpet. Use your mouth, or just rub it around on his dick. Don't let him cum. Hanna, go glove up, get the good butt lube, and milk his prostate. He can handle four fingers, your whole hand if you take it slow. Come here, boy, eat this pussy. "

Damn, I love a woman that knows what she wants, and says it out loud.

The cushions of the couch put her pussy at a height that made finger access easy, freed up both my hands, and was kind to my neck. I knew Jay liked varied and layered sensations, so I started with long slow licks from just above her asshole, up the inside of her outer lips, to a swirl across her clit. Then repeat, on the other side, as one of my hands stroked slowly up her side to tweak a nipple. At the same time, two fingers of my other hand were working their way into her silky, tight pussy. Of course, that's when Hannah slid her head under my hips, and with Kim's help adjusting a pillow to keep her at a comfortable height, fastened her mouth over my dick. I'd barely got my focus back to Jade's pussy when Kim began working her lubed fingers into my ass... it was becoming very difficult to stay on track at this point. Jade was grinding her clit against my upper lip, a sign she needed more intensity, and if she got it, would cum soon. Once she got rolling, it'd be easy... just keep doing what worked, and hold on for the ride. I unfurled the two fingers that hadn't been in her pussy, and slid them in, brought the nipple hand to her pussy and wet the thumb with the flowing juices, then massaged her asshole, already slick.

"Finger my ass, finger my pussy, boy! Harder! Don't let him come!"

My thumb slid into her easily, and I worked it deeper, massaging her ring as it loosened.

"Have you got four fingers in his ass?"

"Yep. I think he likes it, he's hard as a rock!"

"He'd have made a puddle, too, if I wasn't licking it off."

Something about hearing that pushed Jade over the edge, she pulled my head into her crotch with both hands, and bucked against my face as she came,...."Ooooohhh yessss! Yesyesyesss...ohFUCK!"

A moment later..."Back him up a little, I want that rod in me. Keep your hand in him, Kim, Hannah, grab him above his balls and pull down, keep him from coming until I say."

There's something about being used as a living sex toy that works for me, and my dick got even harder and thicker, which shouldn't have been possible. Jade got good look at it as she moved to position herself face down over the arm of the couch...

"Oooooh... this's gonna be good. Hannah, grip his dick at the base, so he can only get half that thing in me, keep his balls pulled down, and rub that fatty on my clit. Kim, work your whole hand in there, and rub your fingers on his p spot...I want him crazy horny when we let him go."

I could overpower the two holding me, but with Hannah's fist around my dick, I couldn't get deep enough to get off, even with half of me gripped in J's hot, slick puss.

I tried. Oh, how I tried.

I swear, my brain was fizzing and smoking by the time J, who'd clearly been enjoying my brain fried level of arousal, and having her friend's fist driven against her vulva with each of my frustrated thrusts, decided it was time...

"When I say, Hannah, let his balls and dick loose and come brace me, I want to feel bruised for days. Kim, keep your fist in him, so he has to fuck himself on it in order to fuck me...ok...NOW!"

J got what she wanted.

I went a little crazy, hammering as deep and hard as I could while fucking myself on Kim's fist on the back stroke. If my brain was smoking before, it was on fire now, and throwing sparks. For me, dick orgasms have a hard time getting past heavy prostate stimulation, and a stretched out ass makes it even harder. It was like having two electrical currents running headlong into each other, in the buried base of my dick. If that doesn't sound like a lot of fun, that's almost right...it was maddening. Completely crazy making, two kinds of orgasm, with all the hallmarks of an explosive climax looming, dangling just out of reach...

Until they crashed over me like two avalanches meeting on a mountainside.

Some time later, as I staggered back to consciousness...

"Did we break him?!!"

"No, look, he's breathing,"

" I can feel his heart pounding on my back. Mph...get him off me, he's heavy."

"Jeez you guys, you promised not to kill me...though I can think of worse ways to go"... It had been one hell of an intense orgasm, I almost never pass out during one.

"We're far from done with you, old man, we're having too much fun."

"Besides, we kinda like you. I do, anyway." This was Jade.

"Yeah, he's kinda grown on me too."

"You just like someone who can toss you around and ass fuck you into oblivion."

"Hey, girl, you like his dick too."

"Yeah...this is a pretty nice arrangement we've got going here. Lets clean up and let these two lovebirds cuddle."

"Toss me that furry throw. We'll cover them up, then I'll take you upstairs and let you have your way with me."

"You're insatiable, girl!"

readwrite
readwrite
13 Followers