All Comments on 'Switching Sides'

by Mystery_M

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetover 15 years ago
Beautiful!

Just the right amount of underplay. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great concept

Great story, great idea. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. I cant wait to hear the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More. More, More.

Please do more. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GR8 ! - Chapter 2 Please !

GR8 ! - Chapter 2 Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Very Hot. Can't wait for the next one. There will be a next one, right!?

ILovEmPlumPnWeTTTILovEmPlumPnWeTTTover 15 years ago
great 1st story

Very hot & well written - Keep it up, lets have more in this series.

entertainerentertainerover 15 years ago
A true man's dream come true

Being a carpet muncher myself, this story hit all bells to the max. It should be interesting to see what comes next in your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SUPER

Waitng for More !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agreemet

I AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS.PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE!

This story DEFINITELY deserves a sequel told from HER POINT OF VIEW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Satisfying, but..

The plot was very satisfying, although pushing the edge of credulity. But there were any number of errors, nothing huge, but irritating. E.G. why was 'Lesbian' capitalized? Is she from Lesbos? Other similar quirky things.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
and this is your FIRST story?

Wow! My anon friend said it so well (even if he/she did not know it)- fantasies are best located right were anon said this story's were: "at the edge of credibility". I like it. Close enough to reality to believe it MIGHT be possible, but somehow just unusual enough to run away from the mundain or the cliche'!<P>

Congrats on this short story - both well written and edgy. Very nice! <P>

Come back soon with another story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant.

Amazing job. Youve got to continue this series.

Mystery_MMystery_Mover 15 years agoAuthor
Author note......

Of course 'tis me, the author. Love all the comments. For this one I wasn't thinking a sequel, but it does lend itself to one, and I will write one. Might be a little while, but there will be a part 2.

Yes it indeed was pushing the limits of credibility, but I really have asked for a number, and had someone say that to me before. Afterall though, it IS a work of fiction. :)

As for the self proclaimed "carpet muncher" it's not a very lkely scenario and please don't feel that I think this is the way all lesbians are. It's not a theory, just something that gave the story a place to go, that isn't a common place you always see.

As for Lesbian as opposed to lesbian, it was a typo, sometimes I get ahead of myself.

Glad everyone liked this story. Now time to try and think of what kind of a subject to write next. Maybe I'll just post the only other story I've ever written(one I wrote after this and before the other one on here), that I actualy submitted for publication. It's more of a love story though, with detailed sex scenes.

One last thing, the banter between the main character and his buddy is pretty much how my and my friends male and female talk to each other. Very laid back and casual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

I loved it really interisting plot n i would love to see a sequel. if not, it was good by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sequel

You have got to make a sequel. You just got to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LIKED IT ALOT

and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Papagriz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing!

Very intriguing to say the least, superb detailing throughout and the 2 main characters story lines were very fitting especially the hard core "man hater gay/lesbian" who was hot. My nephew in Fla found one of those, a school teacher that sounded like the character, he worked though it got to her and after being married 10 years with 3 kids she looks the same 10 out of 10 Mrs Florida material.

Great style, very enjoyable read and you'll be very well liked here!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thirteen years ago??? No comment. To bad, good story line.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous