Sybian Cougar Pt. 03

Story Info
The new attachement and what it feels like.
1.7k words
4.66
14.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Lara was up for it, the mystery aspect had her hot and eager. The next day, she had that well fucked glow about her, and just like us, the Sybian had driven her to a whole new plane of pleasure. Her voice was husky as she told us about it.

"When Brooke led me into the room and showed me what awaited, that black, rounded half-moon machine, I knew what it was. My cousin had been talking about female pleasure machines, and she was saving up her salary to buy one of her own, she showed me a video of some hot redhead riding, and if the expressions of bliss on her face and her loud howls of pleasure were real, damn, it looked amazing."

"In just a few moments, there I was, bare ass naked, in a neighbor's house, ready to ride a machine that would fuck my brains out."

"Brooke cooed, "Climb on up here, sweetie, you'll love it.' "

"She showed me the nipple clamps, and the ankle restraints, saying that all of you had tried it and loved it, and I knew I had to also."

"Eager to find out if it was as good as the video seemed to suggest, I was straddling the machine, I settled myself down, I let the dildo penetrate me, and I let out a gasp as it spread me open, Mmmm, it felt so good. I felt Brooke wrap the cuffs around my ankles, as they were clipped to the back of the Sybian. I watched, wide-eyed, as she brought the clamps to my nipples, they were rock hard and stiff with excitement. Mmmmm, getting my nipples clamped, just enough pressure to feel it, but not squash them, made my tits longer and harder than ever. "

"Brooke's eyes were full of hot lust, as she cooed, 'Enjoy it all.' "

"She seated herself a few feet in front of me and, just as naked as I was, her thighs spread wide, flicked the switch marked 'vibration,' smiling at me as I felt the sensation between my thighs."

"My moans quickly rose up, I started to ride, it was so fucking amazing. I was rocking back and forth, those little nubs on the pad rubbed my clit every time I moved. The nipple clamps made my boobs a giant erogenous zone, sensations were surging from my clamped nipples right to my pussy."

"I thought this was wild enough, but when she flipped on the rotations, I almost couldn't believe it, this was the Cadillac of female toys. I purred, rocking and rolling my hips as the dildo swirled around inside my wet, squishy pussy."

"And there was Brooke, her eyes full of lust masturbating as she watched me getting supremely fucked. I could feel the swelling sensation between my thighs, I threw my head back, feeling the surging of my impending orgasm, and as Brooke turned up the dials for more, I could feel the rushing of climax coming at me."

"Brooke growled, 'Cum, cum all over my Sybian, cum for me, fuck, fuck, FUCK!' and I saw her body start to shudder as she frigged herself. I was going to cum so fucking hard, and I let out a scream of raw, sexual pleasure as I exploded, feeling the hot gushing of my juices pooling beneath me, the turning dildo and throbbing vibrations making me feel like I was having a full-body orgasm!"

"Before I was done, she told me to stay with it as she turned the dials down, then back up, and I felt the rise to orgasm begin again, and I went flying over, howling with pleasure as I was once again rocked to the core. God, it's a masturbation dream, I can't wait to do it again."

As Lara finished her tale of her first time Sybian ride, I could see all of us were wildly turned on. When Lisa suggested that we enjoy a lunchtime stroke session, with now 6 of us, at her house, we were all more than ready, and we made the house rock, masturbating wildly, howling and shrieking with orgasmic ecstasy.

Now it was Lara's turn to choose the next rider, and her choice had us raise a few eyebrows.

"Samantha Carlson, the meek-looking bookworm?" I asked.

Lara smiled and said, "Yeah, she looks like the least likely, but trust me, once she's out of school and stripped-down, she becomes so lust-driven, you'd hardly recognize her. On a sleepover, she made moves on me, bold, eager moves, and once I let her have her way, holy shit, two hours later, I was sprawled out, my body alive with pleasure, as Samantha was sitting on my face, feeding her sizzling pussy to my eager tongue. She had used me as a fuck doll, fingering each other, rubbing our cunts together then sixty-nining each other, we enjoyed each other's bodies multiple times, cumming over and over. Yeah, she'll be ready for it."

*****

After Samantha's visit, she told us all about how much she enjoyed it, and we had another girl for our lunchtime masturbation session. Out of the twelve 18-year-olds in our class, that Sybian found its way between the thighs of 10 of us. The other two, Shelly Harwick and Tiffany Smith, were big-mouthed sluts, who would no doubt blab about it, and blow the whole deal. Now that the 10 of us were Sybian riders, I was eagerly looking forward to whatever Brooke had in store for us.

*****

After Kirsten, Lisa, and Sarah had gotten their second ride and warmed me up by saying how fucking hot the new attachment was, it was my turn.

Brooke welcomed me with a smile, and this time, no need for the lemonade, I was virtually dripping as she led the way. The Sybian waited for me, and as I drew closer, I could see the new attachment. My breath caught, and I felt the throbbing between my thighs. It had two cock-shaped dildos curved up from the base, one right in front of the other. The one in the back was thinner and had a more angled curve. That was the one that would go into my ass, my virgin ass.

I was almost in a daze as Brooke stipped me down, then got herself just as bare as me. She led me over and got me in the squatting position.

"Now, let's get that tight little asshole all ready."

I felt a drizzle of slick lube and a finger spreading it all around the tight hole, and a finger slid into my ass. The finger went around, and when it withdrew, Brooke spread a helping of lube up and down the dildo that was meant for my ass. After my ankles were locked into position, and my nipples clamped, she helped me by aiming the cocks as she guided my body down, making sure they were correctly lined up.

I felt the thick one slide easily into my wet pussy, but the virgin tightness of my asshole was not going to give so easily. I felt Brooke's hands spreading my ass as far as possible, and I rocked, enjoying the feel of my pussy taking in the dildo, and I felt the stretch, slowly easing the head of the slender dildo into my ass. I bit my lip, stay with it, take it, and ahhh, the dildo head propped past that tight ring, and I slowly slithered down the rest of the way.

Brooke took her usual position, spread her legs for my view, and cooed, "How does it feel, sweetie?"

"Fucking fantastic," I gasped, wiggling down onto the base and rubbing my clit over the ridge. If it felt this good now... what was going to happen when she turned it on?

"Let's make it feel even better, then."

Brooke started it, nudging the vibration up a few notches. I moaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as I sank into the pleasure. Both of them were vibrating, and the dildo in my ass was sending chills of erotic pleasure up my spine. I felt so filled, both holes stuffed with a dildo, and the sensation was beyond measure. Then the rotations started.

"Oh fuck, holy fuck!" I cried as the rotations started.

The dildo in my pussy was rotating, only the one in my pussy rotated, but the cock in my ass was curved sharply, pressing through the thin membrane and rubbing up against the dildo as it turned inside of my pussy, creating an incredible sensation with every pass. I rocked against the machine, my eyes wide open as I watched Brooke starting to play with her body as she watched me get the ride of my life.

"Oh God, I love it in my ass!" I cried, my eyes glazed, "It's so fucking good!"

The cock in my ass was fucking incredible, I couldn't believe the intense rush of both holes being reamed. I moaned loudly as Brooke turned the rotation up, the cock in my pussy passed against the pressure of the cock shoved up my ass. My pussy was a wet pulse between my thighs, my ass stretched and taut, the sensation building quickly, and I screamed as I exploded, my body felt like it was going to fly apart.

"Oh baby," I whimpered, "It's so good... I can't stand it..."

"Yes you can," Brooke murmured, turning down the intensity until it was a gentle purr against my sex, "go with it, sweetie."

"Oh god, ohhhhhhhh" I moaned, picking up on the rhythm, rocking atop the Sybian, I felt so wanton, so wicked, just a horny little slut who was getting the fucking of a lifetime. I could feel the sensation building again, god, this was a dream machine, and I went over again, shrieks filling the room, Brook urged me on, and I kept on riding.

Time lost all meaning, I exploded, over and over, until I felt like I was made of jelly, and Brooke helped me off the Sybian, took me to a side room, and lay me down on a soft bed.

"Have a little sleep sweetie," Brooke cooed, bending down to give me a lingering kiss on the lips. When she pulled back, I saw her warm gentle smile as she withdrew, and left the room.

Exhausted from the rushes of orgasm, I spiraled down and in mere moments, I was out like a light.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers