All Comments on 'Sybil's Sybian'

by Baztrachian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I didn’t bother

I only skimmed this story because after reading your 3 part story I wanted to check the tags I’m glad I did because it very clearly a case of “your kink is not my kink....” normally I’d end with “and that’s ok” but no, not so much.

The mindset of barefoot and pregnant is mind boggling, that you feel the need to create a fictional child just to get your rocks off is beyond belief. The decision to have a child is a serious one that should be a mutual conscious choice by both parties, bringing another human being into the world is a serious responsibility. Frankly the barefoot and pregnant thing is completely irresponsible. The world is seriously overpopulated all children should be conceived out of love not because it’s the only way a guy can get a hard on.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Creative

I read the whole thing, but I wasn't a fan of you fucking Sybil when/while she was passed out. It's not clearly stated that Sybil was 18+ of still a minor either. Be more careful with your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay Story, Strange Comment

The story won't win any awards, but was erotic enough to get me horny, which after all is what this site is all about. What's weird though is that someone would use the comments section of an erotic fiction web site to give a lecture on population control and ethics.

BaztrachianBaztrachianover 4 years agoAuthor
@Tess

Dear Tess, thank you for your narrow minded, moralizing, and judgmental comment and thank you most of all for telling me that you're doing your children a huge favor by not having any!

Baz

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

Your a bad man.

"Now between her arms being restrained and her pussy being impaled she had no way of getting herself OFF the device. Then I put her feet into the stirrups and tied them in."

I thought you were going to tease her half of the night. The restraints are good, the heated dildo, that kept us one step ahead of the silicone dongs.

I hope Sybil brings a friend.

calmropercalmroperalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story

Is there a chance to get a second chapter, where as it is suggested, she is teased half the night?

Keep up the good work.

TAB9782TAB9782over 3 years ago
Read the entire story

Only after she turned eighteen did she get invited inside the house to talk.

seekingmore75seekingmore75almost 3 years ago

Amazing. Fascinating. Jealous of Sybil. Dreaming of a neighbor like Sybil's. Loved it!!!

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 2 years ago

Excellent but too short. I second the vote for more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous