Sybil's Sybian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock was relentless as it kept fucking her. The lube dripped all over the saddle of the Sybian and I made a mental note that some of it was probably her own. I walked over in front of her, knelt down, and then put my finger between her pussy and the saddle. I felt the cock slamming back and forth and I felt the vibrations that were torturing her. Pulling my finger back I sniffed it and was rewarded with the strong scent of Sybil's musk.

She screamed out one more time and then went limp.

Striding to the couch I picked up the remote and simply switched it off. Thinking for a moment I let the futon down so it formed a bed. Reaching into a nearby cabinet I threw on an old blanket to protect the cushions.

The vibrations instantly ceased. The rod up her ass slowly withdrew. The suction cups on her nipples fell off. And the purple cock gently retreated.

For the first time in over an hour Sybil wasn't being sexually manipulated.

I walked over to her and could hear her murmuring something as I undid her restraints. When she was free she slumped over into my arms and I picked her up and carried her to the futon and laid her down on her back.

Sybil was exhausted and helpless from the past hour and her body glistened with sweat and baby oil and lube.

I should have left her alone.

Instead I got on the bed next to her and whispered in her ear, "Sybil, let me fuck you...just say yes."

She barely whispered in reply, "Do whatever you want, I don't care...just let me sleep a while..."

With that she seemingly slipped away.

I told myself I should wait for her to regain her senses. But then she'd said I could do whatever I wanted, right?

She was utterly limp when I got up from the bed and pulled her legs apart. Her pussy was still a little open from her encounter with the Sybian and to me it seemed like an invitation.

I got on the bed and lowered myself onto her body. The fluids that covered her were somehow incredibly erotic.

Her thighs were covered with lube and with a couple of very pleasurable movements against them so was my cock.

Moving my cock to the gaping mouth of her pussy I found absolutely no resistance. I slid myself all the way into her slickly lubed pussy and started fucking her. She turned her face to me and looked at me. I can't explain her expression but when I kissed her she kissed me back.

After an hour of my cock being rock hard I wasn't surprised when my balls surged and my cum went spurting into Sybil's warm, open, and unprotected pussy.

That last part registered with me as I rolled off of her but somehow I didn't care.

I headed off to the shower to clean up and when I came out she was still lying on the futon with her legs spread and with a bit of my cum leaking out of her. I cleaned up the Sybian and then went upstairs.

It was a few hours later when I heard the downstairs shower running. Not long after that Sybil came upstairs to see me. She was wearing just the robe so I knew she wasn't going to go home tonight.

"That was...amazing! Thank you so much!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"You're okay with everything?" I asked.

"Oh my God, are you kidding? I can't wait to do it again! That was INSANE!!"

I elected not to ask about her opinion on my fucking her and she didn't say anything about it. After dinner we sat upstairs watching the news for a while and then Sybil asked to go downstairs again.

She dropped her robe and got on the Sybian and I strapped her in for round two.

As I was getting the remote ready to go she said, "Excuse me, but aren't you going to get naked, too?"

I stopped for a moment. "You're okay that I fucked you?"

She smiled, "Yeah, I kind of expected it to be honest. You think you'll do it again?"

My cock started to firm up at the thought and as I powered on the Sybian I said, "Count on it!"

12