Sydeen and Karye

Story Info
Sydeen and Karye become more than just friends.
4.1k words
4.85
4.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right the way, Miss." The desk guard said as he buzzed Sydeen Bahjiri through the glass door that separated them from the elevator. She gave him a little nod of acknowledgement and stepped through. To say she was elated by the thoughts of the pending meeting would be an understatement. Excitement bubbled up from her toes and spread throughout her body as she entered the elevator and pressed the button for the uppermost office. She examined herself in the metallic interior of the elevator. If looks could kill...

She wore a black pencil skirt that stopped mid-thigh and had a teasingly high split on one of the sides. Her blouse was a simple, white button-down that had a lace fringe down the middle. Combined with tiffany blue heels, she certainly was dressed to kill.

The elevator pinged as it stopped one floor shy of the top of the building. The double doors opened to a wall of windows and a spectacular view of the nighttime city below. Sydeen schooled her expression, putting on her best poker face for the meeting at hand.

With a toss of her dark red hair, she stepped out of the elevator and into the office like she already owned it. She quickly took in her surroundings, noting that the only way to leave this floor was the elevator. There was an oversized desk covered with stacks of papers and files. A large, plush office chair sat empty behind it.

The room was large, stretching at least half the length of a football field. She paused as she searched the room for the man she had agreed to meet with almost a week ago. Her acquaintance had very clearly asked her to meet him before the end of the week if she wanted a true experience with a Dom. She, of course, waited until 11:50 Sunday to show up. She was honestly surprised he was even here this late. Sydeen had fully expected the guard downstairs to turn her away.

Finally, she spotted her quarry. Karye Sagara, sat in an area sectioned off from the rest of the room by a pony wall and a large couch. Not only was he an up and coming CEO of a multi-platform business, he was also another non-human. Sydeen wasn't sure what species of demon he was, even though she'd known him for years. She was a very old breed and should have been able to easily place him, but it seemed like a closely guarded secret that only he knew about.

He was handsome though, almost sinfully so. His pale silver hair had an almost otherworldly glow against his light mocha skin. He was incredibly tall, at least in comparison to her tiny stature. Her head barely reached his chest. The navy button down he wore stretched across a chest cut from stone. Sydeen wasn't sure if the guy spent time in a gym or if his appearance was more of a natural quirk from his species.

Karye beckoned her with a knowing smirk and for some reason, her feet began to carry her forward. The clack of her heels against the dark marble floor echoed in the spacious room. She purposely sat across from him and crossed her legs. "You're late." His voice was so deep it rumbled in her chest.

"You said to come by your office by the end of the week. I think I made it in just before time was up." She smiled, relaxing back into the plush sofa.

Karye stared at her, his gaze shuttered. He was silently mulling her words over. She was a little unnerved by those eerie silvery grey eyes. In all their years of knowing each other, she had never been the focus of his attention before. They had barely said more than a handful of words to each other up until a week ago when she had caught him performing in a local kink club.

He had initially been quite upset with her being there. It was a safe haven for him. The only one there who knew his true identity was the owner and his twin brother who also frequented the clubs other floors. Now Sydeen, a cutthroat businesswoman known in their world for her vicious and thorough conquering of many businesses, knew his secret. He had assumed she was there to blackmail him into selling his company to her or to even hurt someone else in the building that had happened to cross paths with her. He had been completely and utterly wrong. She had only been seeking what many other members of the club wanted, a companion.

That night in the club made him see her in a new light. He saw her for who she was for the first time. Someone who was always in control. Someone who not only wanted, but needed to give up some of that control and allow another to free her. Against his better judgment, he'd softened towards her and offered this meeting. She had come ready to play and luckily for her, he was in a mood for games.

"You know, I feel like I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was to see you at the Violet Tide," Karye said as he thoughtfully stroked his tie.

"Yes, well considering our previous mutual dealings with the same man, I wasn't surprised to see you there." She smiled. "I was impressed by your performance. Who knew the quiet, good boy of our group had such a talent with ropes and whips."

He looked at her again with that shuttered gaze and gave her a small smile as though he was trying not to be amused by her. He had picked up right away on her game, now the only question was if he could beat her at it. Sydeen was incredibly smart, cunning, and a powerful demon in her own right. Her ability to observe and process information quickly made her a formidable opponent in any avenue. However, Karye had far more experience with these sorts of games and a prideful streak that would not be beaten.

"Let's get a drink." He said, quickly standing. He carefully made his way around the large glass table that sat between them and held out a hand to her. He could tell her mind was working out possible scenarios as she looked at his outstretched hand. With a small shrug, she allowed him to pull her to her feet.

He towered over her and made her feel small and delicate. It was a small comfort she rarely experienced even though she was very petite. Her incredible ancient power made it hard for her to feel like the weaker one in any instance and her quick mind always gave her the power over any room.

Karye guided her to a modest wet bar set farther back into the room near the wall of windows. She took a seat on one of the tall bar stools that were angled to take advantage of the cityscape and the far end of the office where she had entered. "I was unaware you were doing so well for yourself, Karye. Color me impressed." She said as she surveyed the room.

"Yeah, I've been building her up for a few years now. I just never said anything to you all about it. With all the things going on...I wanted to keep my privacy." He said with a shrug as he searched cabinets for glasses for the two of them. "You prefer...something sweet, right? No alcohol." He filled a small glass with ice.

She smiled, surprised by his knowledge of her. "And here I thought you never paid me any attention."

"We have shared drinks before. Granted it was always more than just us but I have a pretty good memory and I pick up on small details I find interesting or odd." He said as he began mixing drinks for the two of them. He cut up fresh fruit with precision and a delicate hand then added them to a blender.

"And me not drinking alcohol was interesting enough to remember?" She mused with a raised brow. Karye smiled at her as he poured the virgin margarita mixture.

"Well, I honestly thought the only way to deal with our mutual purple haired ex pain in the ass was with heavy doses of alcohol. It was the only way for me at least. So it was odd to find out you don't drink any at all."

She nodded and accepted a glass from him. "Fair enough. I found other outlets for dealing with him. My species doesn't process human based alcohol very well. So I stayed away." She said with a shrug.

"Your kind likes creating chaos and playing games, though. Right?" He idly stirred his glass.

Her green eyes bored into him with such intensity, he could feel the heat from it on his face. He knew what she was thinking. He had the upper hand. While Karye was very knowledgeable about what she was, hell the world knew what she was, she couldn't say the same about him. He and whatever power he held was a mystery. For all she knew, he could have been infinitely stronger than her and that sparked her dangerous curiosity.

"I suppose we do like a good game or two if the players make things interesting." She said finally as she idly stroked the rim of her glass.

"And what if I had wanted to play a game with you. Am I interesting enough for you to want to...play?"

Her fingers paused for just a moment. He had to be confident in himself to just come out and challenge her as he did. Maybe he knew that her curiosity was her biggest weakness. "What did you have in mind?"

Karye smiled at her and took her much smaller hand in his. He held onto it as he made his way around to her side of the bar. "It will be fun for both of us." His response was purposely vague as he brought her fingers to his lips. "There are rules for our game. Rules we will follow so neither of us gets more than what we bargained for." He said, leaning against the counter. He idly toyed with her delicate little hand. Someone who didn't know her would never be able to tell how deeply stained these hands were. She was indeed a beautiful monster and he wanted her. She cleared her throat, drawing his gaze from her hands.

"And those are?" She prompted. He smiled again and pulled her closer, so close they were almost touching.

"Rule number one, if you ever have any questions, reservations, or if you are simply unsure of something I'm doing you will say 'yellow light'. We will pause our game and go over anything you need me too." He gently toyed with her small, slender fingers.

"Yellow...light?" She frowned and raised a brow. It seemed like such an odd thing to say during a situation like this and she didn't quite understand how it pertained to the game he wanted to play.

"Good girl." He smiled again at her and lightly brushed her cheek with his free hand. In an instant, he switched from lightly caressing her cheek to gripping her throat. His grip wasn't tight enough to restrict her airway too much, but it was firm and his quick move made her breath catch. He crowded her space, forcing her backward until her back bumped into the wall of windows.

"Rule number two, if I do something that hurts you, scares you, or you absolutely aren't comfortable with you will say 'red light' and our game stops immediately." He said as he dipped his head to rest against her cheek and pinned her hand to the glass. "Say it, Sydeen." He said in his low voice. He leaned into his grip around her throat, making it harder for her to breathe. She gasped, more surprised he had the balls to even do this knowing how powerful she was. She could easily walk right out of his grip but, she didn't want to. Odd as it was to say, it was nice having someone unafraid of touching her or getting rough with her.

"Red...light," she said, her voice a raspy whisper. He immediately released her, stepping away as if touching her had burned him.

"See. Just like that. Everything stops. I'd generally start aftercare but we haven't really gotten started yet, so you get the idea." He offered her a half smile as he tucked his hands into his pockets.

"And I guess if I want to continue I just say 'green light'?" Sydeen said more than asked.

"For the most part, yes. However, a red light means you are done for that session if you just need a moment, yellow will work. It's a difference of me going too far and you just need a bathroom break." He took her vacant bar stool.

"So does that mean we are done now since I said the magic words?" Her sharp green eyes bored into him with such intensity it made his spine tingle. He knew then, that this game with her would be entertaining. The thrill of dancing with the red-haired devil was enough in itself. She was a mixture of beauty and danger that was akin to her breed. Chaos demons were as old as time itself and a rare occurrence in the human world due to the barrier that separated it from the demon realm. The barrier made it impossible for demons of higher strength and power to pass through, but somehow, she had made it across.

Karye would have to play carefully with her. If the rumors were to be believed, she single-handedly changed the very nature of the world many years ago when she first arrived and humans were none the wiser about otherworldly beings. Looking at her, one would never tell she was one of the most deadliest creatures to step foot in this realm. She was small in stature, he guessed no more than 5"6 with heels on as the top of her head barely reached the lowest part of his chest. Her legs were surprising long for her height and slender. The blue heels and thigh length skirt she wore accented them in a way he was sure had been done on purpose. Her build was small, with a narrow waist atop wide hips perfect for placing his hands. Karye smiled at her, his grey, silvery eyes catching hers. No, they were far from done.

He held out a hand to her which she easily slipped hers into. With a quick yank, he pulled her into his arms so that she was caged between his outstretched legs. "That depends on you. You can walk away now and we can continue being nothing more than friends of friends. Or, stay and I'll make good on my offer in the club. You just have to say the magic words." He said, dipping his head so low their lips almost touched.

He could tell by the way she leaned into him that she was his. Her delicate hands settled on his thighs as she steadied herself. "Green...light," she said, her voice barely a whisper against his lips.

In an instant, he seemed to surge around her, enveloping her in the warmth of his arms. One hand lightly brushed her throat on its way to grip her hair. The other was splayed at the small of her back, holding her in place as his lips claimed her softer ones. Tremors spread from where his hands touched her. She felt his tongue and the light press of something small and round against her lips. The handsome devil's tongue was pierced. She was both surprised and thrilled by this as she parted her lips to allow him entry.

With a low growl, of approval he deepened their kiss, tasting her thoroughly. The scent of their combined desire bloomed in the air so thick it was almost palpable. Her head spun as he kissed her senseless.

Karye's fingers worked fast and deftly as he easily jerked her blouse free of her skirt and opened it. His hands slid around her body, gently exploring her bare stomach until his fingers reached her frilly lace bra. "Take off the shirt." He said breaking their kiss. His voice was soft yet commanding. Slowly, Sydeen obeyed, sliding her arms free and dropping the shirt to the floor. "Good girl." He smiled, flashing a set of dimples she had never really paid much attention too until now. They added a boyish charm to his sharp, handsome features.

A jolt of pleasure zipped up Sydeen's spine at his praise. She...liked it, oddly enough. Being praised this way thrilled her. "Are you alright?" He asked. Her voice seemed to be trapped in her throat and all she could do was nod. He stared at her for a moment, gaze shuttered, as he debated on what to do next. He hadn't expected it to be this easy to get her to slip into subspace, but here she was, teetering dangerously on the edge.

He shifted, sliding one of his legs between both of hers until he could feel her warmth a against his thigh and she was practically straddling it. Her eyes widened with surprise as his hands firmly gripped her hips and held her in place. Instinctively, she gripped his shoulders to keep herself from toppling over. He adjusted his leg so that it was pressed firmly against her center. Her little gasp of pleasure drew a small smile from him and her grip on his shoulders tightened as he slowly moved her hips back and forth against him.

Sydeen bit her lip as he made her move against his thigh in a way that was as frustrating as it was enjoyable. "You know, I'm a demon, Karye. We don't breed or worry about things as humans do." She said between breaths. The slight twitch of his lips that hid a smile was the only sign that he even heard her. He pushed her skirt up further, exposing a pair of black lace panties that matched her bra. One hand slid up and lightly gripped her jaw. He kissed her again, harder than before leaving her almost breathless.

"The fact that you think you get more than this when you haven't earned it is amusing and cute." He said, slipping his other hand between her legs. Her body seemed to move on its own, grinding against the added pressure of his hand.

"How do I earn more?" She asked as she bit her lip. He was quiet again, watching her with those eerie eyes like he was studying an open book and absorbing all its knowledge. Slowly, he slipped past her panties and fully cupped her.

"You can earn it by showing me how beautiful you are when you are having a wonderful orgasm," Karye answered as he dipped a finger into her wet heat.

Her grip tightened on his shoulders, nails digging into his skin as he skillfully explored her. His finger slid in and out, up and down until he found what he was looking for. He laughed softly as her breath caught. A second finger joined the first and he gently pressed the heel of his hand against the sensitive ridge.

She gasped and quickly pressed her lips together to stifle a little moan. Her mouth went dry as she struggled to work up enough to swallow. "I think someone is enjoying herself." His deep chuckle made her ears rumble and her spine tingle.

Sydeen bit her lip as she continued to rock against his hand. As embarrassing as it was to admit, he wasn't wrong. He tilted his hand so the side fully pressed against her no matter how she moved and she was in complete bliss. The room seemed ten degrees hotter and her ears buzzed as the first threads of an orgasm rapidly bundled together at his touch.

Karye smiled knowingly at her. He held a sense of pride in being the maestro working her up to a crescendo. His focus in her pleasure made it much easier to control his own though he was by no means unaffected. Making her work for more challenged his resolve as well, but he was a man of patience and this was worth waiting for.

His fingers stilled within her, curling up and forcing her to take shorter, deeper thrusts. Her breath caught in surprise. Pressure built with each of her thrusts until it finally bubbled over. The world around them seemed to stop as her slick heat flooded and spasmed around his fingers. She bit down hard on her lower lip to keep herself quiet, but it was a struggle and a few small moans escaped her. Karye eased his fingers out of her, purposely touching every inch on the way out. She shuddered and dropped her head to his shoulder. "Good girl," he said as he gently stroked her hair. The thick red strands curled lazily around his fingertips.

They sat together like that until his leg started to tingle from her weight. He carefully eased her onto her feet. "You okay?" He asked, as he got up and stretched.

"I'm fine. That was unexpected is all." She said, that steel resolve slowly returning to her spine. Karye smiled at her as he picked her shirt and held it open for her. It was a silent command to get dressed, which she obeyed without question.

"You know I can do that myself." She quirked a brow as he buttoned up her blouse.

"I know, but good girls get taken care of and this is part of that," he said leaving the top three buttons undone. "Why don't we head upstairs. We have more to discuss."

Karye took her hand in one of his and led her towards the other side of the room, close to where she had entered. He swiped his hand across a small square she hadn't really paid much attention too earlier. The little square lit up around its edges and flipped over to reveal a little hand scanner. "Well, that's fancy." She said, peeking around home to get a better look. He simply nodded as his hand was scanned.

12