Sydeen and Karye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wall to their left parted with a wish and a snap, exposing a set of stairs. Karye gave her hand a gentle squeeze and led the way into the little passageway and up the stairs. "I hope you aren't afraid of the dark." He said as the hidden doorway snapped shut behind them, dropping them in total blackness.

Sydeen smiled. There were only a handful of things that truly scared her but darkness wasn't one of them. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness fairly quickly, so she easily followed up the narrow staircase and with the ease of his movements, she suspected his did the same or he came this way often. He stopped at another wall and repeated the same process as before to open up the passageway again.

The door opened up to another large room that was similar to the one below it. There were windows that went from floor to ceiling on one side and a large living room area. The kitchen was high end and flowed into the living room. Karye had clearly been doing very well for himself. He flicked a little monitor on the wall next to them and turned the lights on and low.

"Again, color me impressed," Sydeen said as she looked around the room.

"Glad you approve since I will eventually fuck you on every inch," he smiled at her. He was challenging her. Seeing what he could do to make her react. Luckily, she enjoyed the challenge and usually picked up on them pretty quickly. She kept her expression cool even though his words sent a jolt of excitement up her spine.

"Eventually? Why not get started now?" She asked, idly trailing a finger along the back of the large couch.

"We have...things to discuss first. More rules to establish, hard no's, what you expect from and what I expect from you. Mind-blowing sex will come after." He paused long enough to capture her hand in his and press a kiss to her fingers.

"Someone is confident."

"I work as a professional Dom in a very popular BDSM club. I didn't get the job because I have a nice face and I look great in leather. I earned it, so yes I am very confident."

"Well, I do believe I was promised more for my...work downstairs." Sydeen stared up at him with mischief in her eyes. He paused again, digesting her words.

"You are... very right." He pulled her close so that their bodies were pressed together. "I suppose taking the edge off will make negotiations easier." He said, dipping his head and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

Karye gave her another one of his little half smiles and led the way into his bedroom.

12