Sydeen and Karye Ch. 03

Story Info
Sydeen pays an old lover and intended visit.
3.5k words
4.38
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydeen stood quietly in front of her private home. It was nestled far away from the main road within a thick copse of trees and well away from the edges of the city. The large, Georgian style house was glamored and warded against intruders, and yet she could feel someone inside.

Her instincts screamed at her to leave. To just turn on her heel and go back into town, but she knew it was already too late. She knew that if she could feel them, they could sense her just as well and would follow. As if on cue, the light in her study flicked on, its glow casting on her manicured lawn like an invitation.

There was only one creature bold enough to break into her home. He was also one of the very few that she feared. A gentle wind blew against her back, giving her a little push. It swirled around her, beckoning her towards the door. She stubbornly stood her ground, ignoring the summons until her legs burned with pins and needles. Purple static dotted the length of her body and the air grew searing hot just moments before she warped herself into her study.

"There she is. I was beginning to think you were going to stand outside all night or...run." His silky, smooth voice grated her nerves and made her skin crawl. Everything about him made her skin crawl now that she thought about it. He was a handsome, lean wisp of a man dressed in a very expensive suit with matching shoes. His hair, as usual, was slicked back and perfectly styled.

"What do you want, Carinthr?" She said as flat as she could manage. It was a silly question because she knew exactly what he wanted from her. It had been one of two things for as long as she cared to remember. Her blood or sex. Often times it was both. He smiled at her and uncrossed his long legs.

"And as always, so quick to the point. We will get to what I want after my question" He sighed and slowly stood up. The man towered over her. He was a good head or two taller than Karye had been but much slimmer in build. "For some reason, " he paused and walked his fingers along the edge of her desk, "I could not sense you at all last night. It was almost like you just disappeared." He drawled on as he closed the space between them. "So, where were you?" He asked finally.

Sydeen was stone still as she stared at him. She carefully schooled her expression. He was a pro at reading people, but she was well versed and making things difficult for him."Where I go and what I do is none of your business, Carinthr." Her voice was flat, devoid of any emotion even though internally, she was a little nervous.

"Ever so difficult." He said with a dramatic sigh. "You know I will find out one way or another, Sydeen. It almost makes me think you want me to feed from you." He said, violet eyes boring into her. Her fingers twitched ever so slightly as a little ember peeked out. She quickly clenched her fist, snuffing it out. It was too late though, for Carinthr had already picked up on the slight movement.

He lunged at her, backing her up so hard against the large window that her head hit the glass with an audible crack. She saw stars for a moment and blinked to clear her vision. Carinthr gave her no chance to recover before he painfully wrenched her head to the side and exposed her throat. Her magic crackled around her, instinctively trying to protect her with the little purple arcs. As always, it did nothing to him except fuel his amusement. Ever since the first time he had taken her blood -and they had bonded- he'd been unaffected by her Chaos Magics and because she wasn't sure if her other half would be met with the same results, she kept her fire hidden away as best she could.

"Get off of me." She strained and wiggled in his grip. He shoved her even harder against the window, stealing her breath away.

"Someone is trying really hard to keep me from her secrets today. How interesting." He all but purred against her throat. "Now I want to know who you are trying to protect even more." He struck like a viper, biting her hard enough to gain a little yelp. Desire zipped up her spine and spread throughout her body like bits of paper in the wind. She had always hated her involuntary response to being bitten by him. On many occasions, he would take full advantage of her unwanted desire and use it as a weapon to punish her.

To her surprise, he jumped away from her as if he'd been burned. He wiped her blood from his lips as his expression changed from complete surprise to anger. "Him? Of all people, you fucked him?" Carinthir hissed. He turned away and paced the distance between her and her desk. He was in shock. Of all people for her to be with he had never expected it to be Karye. Some random, wannabe top-dog demon, he could handle. He would have killed them for touching her of course, but this was something else.

"You can't...you can't touch him," Sydeen said, her throat suddenly dry. Carinthir ignored her and continued to pace. He was lost in his own thoughts and talking as if she wasn't even in the room.

"The White Knight and the Devil. Who would have thought he would even be interested?" He said to himself as he ran his fingers through his deep purple hair. "I should kill him. I should kill both of you. Drain you dry and leave you on his doorstep." He hissed, rounding on her.

"You can't. If you touch him, you will break our agreement." Sydeen clenched her fists, emerald eyes boring into him. He growled at her and grabbed her by her throat.

"Ask me if I care, Sydeen." He hissed in her face. She stood her ground, silently calling his bluff. They both knew damn well Carinthir wouldn't give up their agreement and break his word. If he did it would mean their blood-bond would die and she would no longer have to obey his summons. She would be able to hurt him and be free.

His jaw clenched as he glared at her. She could see murder and something else she could quite place in his eyes. "Our deal was that you would do no harm to any of my friends." She said evenly, tilting her chin up and glaring right back at him.

"I know what the fucking deal was, whore." He spat out and whipped away from her. Carinthr paced again, running his fingers through his neatly combed hair until it was a disheveled mess. He knew Sydeen often sought out others because she hated him, but this was unexpected and oddly enough, hurt much more than her past lovers. Carinthr knew Karye was a good male. He had a genuine heart and was openly kind to everyone. He was his complete opposite and one of the very few creatures Carinthir didn't hate. His mind whirled as he tried to deduce why on earth someone like Karye would have any interest in Sydeen.

Carinthir took a deep breath as he squared his shoulders. An unnatural chill settled in between them and Sydeen braced herself for the incoming attack. As predicted, Carinthir struck again, pressing her against the window so hard that the glass began to spider web from the pressure. He bit her hard enough that her vision blurred for a moment from the pain. His hand slammed against the window as images of her and Karye replayed in his mind. Each swallow led to another image that just fueled his rage even more.

Sydeen struggled against him as threads of exhaustion seemed to wrap themselves around her limbs. She pushed and shoved against him but he easily swatted her hands away and continued to feed. As her vision darkened, her magic sparked protectively around her in feeble little arches. He was taking too much from her and if this kept up he would kill her.

Carinthr finally jerked away from her, tearing away muscle and skin. She dropped to her knees with a loud crack and toppled over. Through her blurry vision, she watched him wiped his mouth with a silk handkerchief. "I think I will pay your new plaything a little visit." He said calmly, tossing the bloody handkerchief on the floor.

A deep-rooted coldness crept through her fingers and toes and her blood pooled around her on the floor. Carinthr's footsteps clicked away as Sydeen's body struggled to out heal the steady flow of blood leaving her body.

Sydeen felt a stillness come over her as darkness clouded her vision. She lay there in a pool of her own blood, ears ringing from the roar of the ether she was too weak to block out. There was a slight tug somewhere in her chest followed by a feather lightness that made her feel as though she were floating towards the ceiling. Emptiness surrounded her, enveloping her in a cocoon of silence. Her back touched down on something plush and warm. She laid where she had fallen, eyes shut tight as she tried to hear something.

A soft rumble, like a pleased purr, teased her senses. She could feel the sound in her bones. "I know you're awake, Love." A deep, familiar male voice drawled somewhere near her side.

An unmitigated horror filled her as her insides twisted. Finally, she slowly opened her eyes. Her heart sank as she saw the familiar, endless ceiling. She had been pulled into the prison specifically crafted to keep a beast she had been running from for as long as she could remember, Maethorian.

"I've missed you, Sydeen." He sighed, almost bored, as he idly lifted her hair. She closed her eyes again, silently wishing she were anywhere but here. Her body burned with the urge to change to her natural, demonic form brought on by being near him and in the demon world. She swallowed and took a shallow breath.

"Mae, send me back." Her voice was hoarse and weaker than intended. His sigh was filled with amusement as he straddled and pinned her to the thick pile of furs underneath.

"But you just got here and it's been so long since I've been able to see my girl." He smiled down at her as he touched his forehead to hers. Sydeen struggled to look away from his bright lavender eyes. She bit down hard on her lower lip to keep herself from giving in to the urge to kiss him. He simply tsked, swiping away a tiny bead of her blood with a clawed thumb.

"Maethorian, please. You know I can't stay here." She pleaded again as his long fingers stroked their way down her throat. He ignored her, opting to inspect the little puncture scars on the nape of her neck. She shivered as he lightly probed the sensitive spot, desire building between her legs.

"He is getting sloppy," Maethorian grumbled against her skin. Her breath caught in her throat when he gently scraped his fangs across that sensitive spot. "When will my dearest brother learn that the easiest way to get you to open up for him is a gentle touch." He tenderly pressed his lips to her throat to prove his point. Her inner demon stirred at his gentle coaxing. Sydeen tried to block out his effect on her, but being around him and being back in the demon world, if only astrally, made it damn near impossible. Her mind was split with trying to keep her demon asleep and knowing that it would only be a matter of time before just being here would bring her out.

"Mae, please. You know I can't stay here like this." She managed to whisper. Once again, he ignored her, this time placing a trail of leisurely kisses down the center of her chest and around each of her breasts.

"Let her out and I will consider sending you back." He mused leaning back for just a moment to look at her. She let out a little growl that was a mix of two different frustrations. He laughed and kissed her, then resumed his trail until he was at her hips and he could drape her legs over his shoulders.

"Mae you know I can't control-" her words were cut off by a throaty moan as he dragged the length of his tongue across the natural dip at her hip bone. He chuckled as her hips rolled on their own accord against nothing.

"I've told you a million times, love. You are chaos. There is nothing to control. It's not like anyone would dare to stop you." He said between kisses and little bites on her hip. She shuddered at his onslaught, opening and closing her grip on the furs beneath her. She could feel that little magic barrier she used to keep her inner demon down, strain with its effort not to break. "Mmm someone is enjoying this," He purred, "but I know what will make it so much better." His lavender gaze flicked up to her and he gave her a fanged smile.

At the same time, Maethorian bit her hip hard enough to break the skin and plunged two fingers, knuckle deep into her slickness. He wrapped his free arm firmly around her as she arched against him to keep her from hurting herself more than he intended with his bite. His pleased purr rumbled in his chest when he felt those first spasms of her climax. He spread his fingers and slid his thumb up her passage until he found that sensitive bundle of nerves. "Or maybe it's just me you enjoy." He teased after disengaging his fangs and licking away the little wells of blood.

Sydeen felt the magic barrier around her inner demon shatter when her climax hit its peak. She could feel it unfurl as it stretched from its lengthy slumber. Dark horns painfully sprouted on top of her head as the red undertones in her skin grew more prominent. A long, fox-like tail extended from her tailbone and looped around his arm. She hissed through dainty fangs as he continued to stroke her, dragging out her orgasm. "There's my girl." He smiled happily down at her as he slid up her length to give her a kiss.

She let out a dainty little growl and rolled them so that she was straddling him. She slowly clawed his chest, leaving little marks in her wake. He groaned and captured her hips in his large hands. Maethorian loved when she was like this, in her natural state. She was wild, aggressively taking what she wanted and right at this moment, it was him.

Sydeen knew, in the back of her mind that she needed to stop this. To get out of his bed right now and try to make it back to her body before it was too late, but the drive to tease and torment him drowned out her need to leave his prison. Instead, she positioned herself above his cock and slowly slid down his length inch by agonizing inch. She reveled in the sound of his frustrated hiss when she backed off and did it again.

Sydeen repeated the process, slowly taking him within her until she was about halfway down and then sliding off. He tried to thrust up into her but she merely lifted herself high enough for him to hit nothing. Her pleased laugh was enough to break his patience in two. Maethorian growled and rolled them back over so that she was once again beneath him. With one swift thrust, he was buried deep within her. They moaned in unison as he filled her.

His strokes were deep, masterful and normally drove her crazy, but this time, something was different. Something felt off like she wasn't completely being fulfilled. Sydeen pulled herself up so that she was straddling his lap, taking him as deep as he could go. It was better, but there was still this niggling sensation in the back of her mind that wouldn't go away. They didn't fit the way the used to which confused her demon. A familiar name pinged around in her mind and her darker urges calmed. Her demon transformation began to slowly recess as her human side fought for control.

"Oh no you don't" Maethorian growled as he wrapped his long, slender fingers around the base of her tail and gave it a little squeeze. She gasped and cried out as her back arched on its own. Her orgasm hit hard, buzzing through her like a live circuit. His breath caught in a shuddering gasp as he joined her in the orgasmic bliss.

"Maethorian," Sydeen mumbled against his shoulder where her head was tucked.

"I know. I know." He sighed as he held her close."You want to go back." He felt her jaw flex against his skin as she clenched her teeth. He held a sense of pride in the fact that he made her change into her demon form, but also a bit of guilt. "I suppose I will send you, but under one condition."

Her head whipped up, fury in her eyes as she glared at him. What more could he possibly want from her? "Visit me. Its...rather lonely here and I can only draw you here when your guard is down and you are in a weakened mental state. That is...rare these days." He said, capturing her chin with his fingertips. "Give me your word that you will visit me once a month and I will send you back."

"That's not fair, Mae. If you keep me here much longer you will kill me. You know that." She protested, jerking her chin free of his grasp. He heaved a heavy sigh and carefully lifted her from his lap. His mouth twisted in a small half-grin as he watched the sudden tremor wrack her body as his fluids flowed free.

"You would only lose that human vessel of yours." His voice was suddenly flat, almost emotionless as his lavender eyes bored into her. "You don't need it anyway." He let his hand fall away.

"I...Mae, I want to be like this. I don't want to hurt people and I enjoy my current life." She said with a heavy sigh as if this wasn't the first time they had had this conversation.

"Give me your word and you can go back to your...humans."

"Fine. I will visit you."

Maethorian smiled wide and pulled her into his arms. "Seal the deal with a kiss?" He wiggled his brows at her. Sydeen resisted for a moment before reluctantly giving in. Her mind buzzed with the effort to keep her demon tamped down. She knew if she changed again, she would never leave.

He nipped her lower lip hard enough to draw a little bead of blood. He quickly licked it away before she could stop him. "A little token to make sure you don't try your usual bullshit." Maethorian placed his hand on the center of her chest and seemed to push through her as she tumbled back against the furs.

Sydeen continued to fall as her body traveled across the planes once more. This time, she was more aware of her passage through their layers. She could see the various travelers go about their ways and all the different colors of each layer as she fell. There was no rope or gentle descent back into her physical body this way. She plummeted down like an object dropped from somewhere extremely high up.

Dust and ash plumed around her body as she finally returned to her physical form. She opened her eyes to familiar darkness once again. Her body was encased within a cocoon of sorts made of ash. "Fuck," Sydeen said in an angry huff. She took a moment to allow her senses to adjust. Her mind was a buzz with the roar of the ether. It made her head instantly hurt and she struggled to focus enough to block it out. Slowly, she carefully broke through the ash and sat up. "Fuck." She said again, angry tears welling in her eyes.

She looked around at the mess in her office. The floor was scorched all around her cocoon but thankfully, nothing else was harmed. She shivered as a cool breeze brushed across her now bare skin. Her body tingled as her muscles seemed to wake up all at once.

Sydeen pulled her knees to her chest as one thought rattled in her head next to the static of the ether. She had died and been reborn from her ashes.