Sydney Pt. 06

Story Info
It’s Jack’s turn to savor Sydney.
7.3k words
4.64
9.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers

I woke up early Saturday morning. Not sure why as I was really tired. Friday was a rollercoaster ride of emotions and then I had to work a full shift at the restaurant. I was feeling a wide range of emotions. Sexually I had not felt so satisfied since my tryst with Ty, my son's best friend. At the same time, I knew this was a no win situation for me. I went through this fifteen years ago and it cost me my family. Then there was Jack. I was very attracted to Jack. He was a very good looking man that I could see myself getting close with. Oh well Sydney looks like you fucked that up when you couldn't control your slut feelings for Brooks.

I sighed and wondered how and why I got myself in this predicament again. Damn you girl! Can't you control your itch? Oh well. I got out of bed and thought let's see how this plays out.

I went to take a shower. I remembered, as I was washing myself, that I needed to get a house warming gift, since they have both been so nice to me. I dried myself, dressed in a cute short and tee shirt ensemble, and went off to find a nice house warming gift. As I went about town, I found myself daydreaming about Brooks and how nice his cock felt inside me. I felt a dampness developing between my legs, so much that I had to squeeze my thighs together as I stood in line to pay for the gift.

I got back to the house and saw it was only noon. Damn what am I going to do until 5:00? Well, it's Naples and it's sunny. I have an open invite to use Jack's pool. Hmmmmm. Sounds like a plan. I went upstairs to change. I was feeling a little frisky so I decide to put on my red tanning bikini. Let me tell you, this bikini does not cover much that's why I call it my tanning bikini. I looked in the mirror and I was pleased. My boobs indecently exposed looked firm and had little sag. My legs looked like they went on forever and my butt looked firm and round as the bikini did little to cover anything up.

I felt a wicked feeling flow through me. I knew that this was bad on my end. I was going to tease Brooks into fucking me again. My hand went up to my breast and rubbed my quickly hardening nipple. I closed my eyes and relived yesterday's monster fucking as I continued to stimulate my nipple. I could tell I was getting wet so I took a deep breath, shook my head and went to my closet. I found a cute little sarong to wrap around my hips and put on a cute pair of wedge sandals. Damn I was feeling good.

I let myself into Jack's backyard and found a chaise to lay down. As I was spreading some sun tan lotion I looked into the house hoping to see someone. Not seeing anyone I allowed my hand to gently tug at my breast. I closed my eyes and savored the warmth cascading through my body. I felt so alive. It is invigorating to feel so much heat and passion within.

I heard some noise and I looked up to see Brooks running out of the house with just a pair of shorts. Damn he looks hot. Reaching me he knelt down and gave me a nice soft kiss while he rubbed my side with his finger.

"Hey Sydney, you look so fucking hot. Stand up and let me see all of you." I smiled and my legs weakened as I heard him say those words. He knows how to get my juices started. He took my hand and easily pulled me to my feet. He took a step back and told me "Turn for me Sydney I want to check you out"

Again my legs wobbled as his words deepened my arousal. Here I was a 51 year old woman, in a skimpy bikini and heels, modeling for this 22 year old stud. God, he makes feel so fucking good. I turned, smiled and said "Like anything you see?"

He laughed and walked around me before he reached down with one hand to grab my ass. His fingers kneaded my ass as he pulled me back into his body with his other hand.

His other hand reached up and squeezed my right breast as he whispered in my ear, "Are you wet my sexy little slut?" My legs felt like jelly as he toyed with my tit and nibbling at my ear. "I am going to fuck you right here slut."

His other hand left my ass and grabbed my other tit. I was on fire and I pushed back onto his cock finding it already hard. He pulled back the flimsy covers on my tits and was now mauling my nipples while kissing and nibbling on my neck. My eyes closed and I whimpered as my body succumbed to his fingers and lips. He whispered in my ear, "I love your tits. I love how your nipples get hard and erect for me. They turn me on so much. Do you like when I play with your nipples?"

I was already in a trance and I just shook my head. "Answer me slut. Do you like when I play with your big tits?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes baby. I love everything you do to me." I moaned.

"I know you like this slut. I know you must be wet. Tell me slut." he commanded.

Of course, I was wet with desire, I just couldn't respond as I was approaching an orgasm. I moaned and pushed back into his hardness. He breathed into my ear and said "If you won't answer me, I guess I'll have to find out for myself." His lips licked my ear as his hand went inside my bottom while his other hand kept rubbing my nipple. My legs moved apart to allow his finger to explore my drenched cunt lips.

His finger slid up and down my slit as I moaned "I am going to cum. Make me cum." my arm reached behind me and pulled his mouth onto my mine. Our tongues danced as his fingers found my clit. He flicked it back and forth as I let out a long groan, "aaaaaarrghhh oooooooooohh, I am cummmmmmmin." My body erupted as jolts of pleasure stormed throughout my body. He held me tight as my legs gave out as I rode this train of pleasure until it finally stopped.

He turned me around, both his hands finding my rear, and pulled me into him. He kissed me long and hard then told me "Take your bottoms off. I am going to fuck your wet cunt right here. Is that what you want? Tell me slut."

I ran my hands through his hair as I continued to assault his mouth. I felt my bottoms being tugged down and I stepped out of them. "Do you want my cock inside you?" as his fingers pushed into my cunt.

"God yes I want your cock. Please fuck me."

He pushed me down onto the chaise and ordered me "Get on your hands and knees and stick your ass up in the air so that I can fuck that slutty cunt."

Quickly I did as he ordered, glanced back at him and growled "Fuck me now. Do it! Fuck me hard. Give it to me."

I saw Brooks cock spring up as he dropped his shorts. He rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks teasing me with his heat and hardness. Soon I felt the same tease as his cock rubbed along my slit grinding against my clit. I was erupting inside as I wanted his cock in me.

"Damn it put your cock in me, I need you to fuck me." Just as I finished protesting I felt his big hard cock push inside me. Brooks grabbed my hips and pushed more and more of his big cock in me. He kept pushing into all of his meat was deep inside me. I groaned with pleasure as I savored the fullness of his big cock.

He started to push in and out with short quick jabs. Bending over he grabbed both my tits and used those to push me back on him. I moaned and lowered my head onto the chaise as I awaited the oncoming fireworks. He was now taking long and slow strokes as he started a nice rhythm. His hand left one tit and started to rub my clit as he increased the pace of his fucking. I knew I was going to have a mind bending orgasm as he pounded my cunt over and over.

I raised my head to look back and growled "Keep fucking me I am almost there."

I looked ahead I caught a glimpse of Jack looking at us through a window, I groaned and immediately exploded into another huge orgasm. My body convulsed under Brooks as he continued to pummel me. I dropped to the chaise as all my strength had rushed out of me.

Brooks got off me and pulled me up into his arms. I hung onto him as his hands caressed my body. Looking up at him I thought what am I going to do?

He evidently knew what I was going to do as he kissed me and said "Time for you to some work slut. I need to cum."

He laid down on the chaise with his pole sticking straight up. He motioned me over with his finger and a cute little smirk telling me what he wanted without saying a word. I shivered as I started to tingle all over again. I went to him and straddled his cock. Reaching down with my hand I slowly slid his monster cock inside me until I was fully impaled on his hard cock.

I moaned in pleasure as I once again felt the fullness of his cock. My pussy was so stretched out I felt like he was going to rip me apart. I slowly ground and rocked my hips back and forth. My eyes closed as I engulfed his cock. Finally, I leaned over and put my hands on his chest as I started to fuck myself on his pole.

I whimpered, "Do you like this stud? Do you like my pussy fucking your cock? I want your hot cum inside me."

His hands grabbed my ass and he started to pump his hips into me. I lost all control as I again felt another orgasm coming on quickly. He pounded me and then grabbed both my nipples and started to pull them. "Oooooooooh I am cummmmmin aaaggggggaiiin, arrrrrrrgggghh." as I exploded into another orgasm.

I fell onto his chest and held on for dear life. My pussy was convulsing on his cock, my legs lost all control, and I felt his cock start to get bigger. I pulled my mouth to his ear and said "Cum for me baby, give me your hot cum. I can feel it. I want it."

I laid my head back down on his chest as I felt the first spurt. "Oooooh Sydney, feeeeeels soooo goooood." I opened my eyes as I felt spurt after hot spurt deep inside me.

Looking up, there in the window again was Jack, oh no I thought. I closed my eyes and melted into Brooks arms. Eventually I felt his cock shrink out of my cunt. I kissed him and said "Brooks, I think your grandfather was watching us fuck from inside the house."

He laughed and said, "Its no big deal. Listen I would watch as well if I saw someone as sexy as you naked and getting fucked. Besides he is very attracted to you."

I looked at him, astonished at what I had heard. I shook my head and said, "I need to go back and get cleaned up and rested. I'll see you later today." I reached down and kissed him, picked up my bottoms and headed back to my house. Brooks hollered "Wear something sexy tonight." I turned my head and gave him a wink then wiggled my tush as I went into my backyard.

I plopped myself on the couch. Naked on the bottom. Tits hanging out of my top. Oh, and don't forget I still had my sexy wedge sandals on. Christ what the fuck is wrong with me. Plus, Jack had seen me being ravaged by his grandson, and it turned me on to no end. Shit, shit, shit!!! Sydney you are such a fucking slut. Still, I couldn't get past the thought that I thoroughly enjoyed my fucking escapades. I am a slut. No doubt. Once my arousal starts there is no turning the faucet off. Shit, shit, shit!!!

I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 3:00. I went upstairs to shower and ponder what has happened to me these last three days. Instinctively my hand reached for my pussy and started to slowly tease my nub as I relived all that had happened since Thursday. I quickly became aroused. I leaned back into the tile wall and buried two fingers in my twat. Quickly I found my orgasm nearing. My eyes closed as I lowered my other hand onto my clit. It only took three to four flicks before I exploded. My orgasm while not as intense, was still satisfyingly pleasurable. I waited to let the hot torrents flooding my body subside before rinsing off and stepping out to dry myself. God, it has been so long since I felt so sexually alive. I am loving it.

I remember Brooks said to dress sexy so I went into my closet to see what I could come up with to please him. I spotted this summery yellow sundress. It was fairly short with spaghetti straps and it buttoned up the front. I thought "Perfect!" No need for a bra as the buttons would allow me to show how much cleavage I wanted them to see. Them? Oh a warm wet feeling came over me as I was actually also thinking about Jack. I figure I would pick one of my open toed 4" heels. Black or white? Hmmmmm. Let's go with black. I picked a sexy little black lace thong and I felt that this was sexy look Brooks asked.

I poured myself a glass of wine and I sat down to relax. It was 4:30 and I didn't want to go there early yet I really did want to go there early. I giggled at the thought. I had picked out this beautiful Seashell sculpture that reflects a little of the SW Florida lifestyle. It was cute and would be a nice piece on a credenza/ table. I laughed at myself as I had forgotten to wrap it so I spent the next 20 minutes hunting down tape, scissors, wrapping paper, bows etc..... Finally, I was finished and felt okay to be a little early. I finished my wine looked at myself and left to see Jack and Brooks.

I saw Jack seated on a stool next to his outdoor kitchen/bar. I waved as he saw me and said "Hello Jack. I am a little early I hope you don't mind."

Jack stood and walked towards me with a big smile. He was dressed in a cream color cotton dress shorts with a button down navy short sleeve shirt. Yummmm I thought to myself. As he neared me, he said "Oh my God Sydney, you look amazing."

My heart skipped a beat as I smiled and "Thanks Jack and if I don't say so myself you look pretty nice as well." He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a nice warm hug.

I pulled the house warming gift from behind my back and said "Jack here is a little gift for your home. I hope you like it."

His smile beamed as he wrapped his arm behind me and led me to the kitchen/bar area. "Sydney this is really very sweet of you. I am most appreciative." As he pulled me close to him for a quick hug.

Oooh my god. I am leaking already. Jack said "Sydney, I hope you like Margaritas because I make a mean margarita" as he poured me a glass from an already made pitcher. Now normally I just like a nice Chardonnay or Red Blend but seeing as I was a guest, I thought I would go with the flow.

We sat facing each other on the barstools. I was a little self conscious as my dress rode up higher than I had wanted showing a lot more leg than I had wanted plus I kept thinking that Jack had seen me earlier getting drilled by his son. I was definitely feeling a little awkward. Jack kept stealing peeks at my legs as we talked. After awhile, I got comfortable and was enjoying being ogled by a handsome man like Jack.

We talked and talked about everything. I found that we had a lot in common. From being from the Midwest to our politics to our idea of relaxation and fun. The margaritas tasted really good and pretty soon Jack poured us another round. The more I drank the more I wanted to kiss Jack. I am so bad.

Jack excused himself to get some appetizers from inside. As he left, I was wondering where Brooks was. I looked at my watch and it was now 5:30. Hmmmm. Strange I thought. Oh well I was enjoying my time and conversation with Jack so I didn't mind at all.

Jack came back out with sushi. It looked spectacular. Jack saw the look on my face and said "In full disclosure I did not make these. I had these catered in." and he laughed in a manly sexy way.

I smiled and thought this man is really hot. Too bad I hooked up with his grandson. Awkward!!!! We continued to talk, drink, eat and be merry as the saying goes. I was also soaking up Jack's furtive glances at my legs. So much that I started to open my legs, cross my legs, caress my thighs in order to tease him. Of course the more I drank, the flirtier I got. Of course the flirtier I got, the more Jack poured drinks into me.

I am not sure what time it was but I was feeling no pain, I was enjoying Jack's company immensely and I was getting horny. Where the hell was Brooks. Oh, but what am I going to do when he comes down? "Er excuse me Jack but I am so fucking horny I need to go fuck your grandson!" Not happening. Shit, shit, shit. Oh well like I said, I was enjoying Jack's company and feeling no pain. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Just as I started to come out of my horny induced stupor I felt Jack grab my hand and say "Sydney come dance with me."

My oh my. I looked up to Jack and pushed off my stool and walked into his arms. It was a slow song playing on his outdoor sound system. He pulled me close to his body and nuzzled his head to mine. My heart was racing as I melted into this wonderful man. His hand held my lower back pulling me into him as his other hand slowly ran through my hair. I inexplicably moaned into his neck as I felt myself lusting for his touch.

He whispered as continued to softly caress my head "Sydney you are so beautiful. It's really hard to control myself around you. I am so glad you are my neighbor."

I felt his manhood push against me and I ground my pussy back into him. It was such an erotic feeling knowing that this man was seducing me even after seeing my sluttiness with his grandson.

My hands reached up to his head and pulled him down to my mouth. We kissed and I felt electric jolts snapping through my loins. His lips were soft and gentle. His continued caress was dampening my thong. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue in me. Time stood still. I wanted this man so much.

I pulled away and smiled. I reached up to him and said "I am so glad I've met you." I pulled his mouth onto mine and kissed him with an unbridled passion. Our tongues darted as we held each other. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hand lower to my ass. He pulled off my lips and smiled. He leaned into my ear and whispered let's go sit down I need to ask you something; his tongue flicked in and out of my ear and I moaned to show my appreciation.

He led me back to my barstool and kissed me as he lovingly caressed my face. Looking at me he said "Sydney you are so beautiful I am so glad you are here with me tonight."

I moaned into his mouth as I continued to leak into my panty. He pulled away and went behind the bar to pour us two more margaritas. I complained "Jack I am good. I don't need another drink." I thought what time is it? Where is Brooks? Oh my I am pretty buzzed.

Jack replied "Nonsense everyday is a Saturday down here. Besides it's not like you have to drive anywhere."

I took the drink and said "Thank you Jack."

Jack stood next to me. Being on the barstool it was easy for him to wrap his arm around my shoulder. He lowered his mouth to my ear as his other hand dropped to my thigh. He started to caress my thigh with one hand, my exposed shoulder with his other hand.

I was getting really horny when he quietly asked "Sydney are you a naughty girl?" I giggled as I felt his one hand inch up my thigh while the other was pulling my spaghetti strap off my shoulder. "Tell me Sydney are you a naughty girl?"

I moaned and leaned my head into his moist lips "Sometimes." I said. His hand was now pushing against my wet thong and I found myself pushing to meet his touch.

He walked around me so that he was standing between my legs. I looked into his eyes. My breathing was erratic. I felt flushed. I looked and he had pulled my other spaghetti strap off my shoulder. His touch was near my pussy. God I was so turned on. He leaned into me an kissed me. His touch push harder onto my pussy, my hips pushed harder into his hand.

He leaned into my neck and slowly, softly, and sensually kissed me. My god he had seduced me. I wanted him so bad. Then he reached my ear and said "I think you are a naughty girl Sydney and I think you know it" His finger found my nipple through the dress and rolled it as his lips met my hungry tongue.

He slid his finger up my wet slit and I groaned "Yes I am a naughty girl!" His finger slipped inside my thong and pushed deep into my hot cunt. I humped his finger as he pushed in and out.

He said "I saw what you were doing today you naughty girl." I gasped as currents of sexual energy pulsed through my cunt. I was so close to cumming. He leaned further into me pushing my dress up exposing my soaked panty. I felt his manhood grind against my leg. My god it felt huge.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers
12