Sydney Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers toyed with my nipple as he said "Did it turn you on to see me watching?" I spread my legs and realized that I was going to explode soon.

"Yes I saw you and it made me ooooooohh I am cummmmmmmin yes yes yes." I moaned as as balls of sexual energy exploded from my clit. My head went back as my body shook to his touch.

His hand stayed on my sex and I heard him say "Cum for me Sydney cum for me. I can feel your heat you naughty little vixen."

My orgasm ran its course and he pressed into me telling me "You like being watched don't you?" My head nodded in lust as he continued "Would you like to feel my cock inside you? Fucking you hard. Stretching your lips wide as I ravage your hot and wet pussy."

I looked at him and moaned "Oh Jack yes please fuck me. I want you inside me. You are such a sexy man. I need you to make me cum again."

"Stand up and feel my cock" he commanded. With wobbly legs I pushed myself off the stool and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with an unbridled passion.

My arm dropped to his cock. It was huge as I rubbed it groaning into his mouth as I felt the heat of his manhood. His hand gently cupped my breast as I probed his mouth with my tongue. God he felt wonderful. I was lost in my lust and desire. He broke our kiss and with his hand led me to one of the outdoor couches.

He sat down and said "Sydney I want you to strip for me. Slowly and seductively."

My legs almost buckled as a jolt of lightning fired from my pussy through my body. My god this man is so hypnotic. I had never done this before but I felt a burning desire to please this incredible man.

I slowly unbuttoned my top two buttons. Holding and gently rubbing my breast I cooed "Like this Jack?"

He looked at me with a sex filled lust and nodded yes. I lowered both my straps off my shoulders and unbuttoned one more button. I let go of my breasts and leaning forward at my waist I gave Jack a unobstructed view of my tits. He was rubbing his cock as I stood back up smiled and undid one more button. With my arms at my side my top half of my dress dropped to my waist exposing my breasts.

I smiled and asked "Do you like my tits, Jack?" He nodded and continued to rub his cock.

I sauntered in between his legs and turned my back to him. Looking back I slowly slid the dress over my hips and let it dropped to the floor. Bending over at my waist I gave Jack an eyeful of my lacy black thong. I could only imagine what he was seeing as I pulled my thong up high now exposing my juicy folds further.

Jack groaned. I looked back and felt his finger slide up my slit. I moaned in excitement. He stood up and turned me around into his arm and kissed me like a man possessed. We were both out of control with lust and desire. He grabbed my hand and led me inside his house. To his bedroom. To his bed.

Holding each other tightly he whispered, "Undress me."

Again a torrent of electricity jolted my insides. I was so turned on. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. My hands rubbed his warm back as my mouth descended to his nipple. I began to make love to his nipple as I felt his hand hold my head close to him. My hand found his other nipple and I started to flick it back and forth eliciting a deep groan from Jack.

I lowered myself to my knees and pulled his shorts down. I rubbed his cock through his boxers then yanked them down. His cock sprung to attention in front of me. I gasped at the enormity of his sex tool. It captivated me as I slowly tried to wrap my hand around it. So hot. So hard. So big. I licked my lips as I slowly started to stroke his cock.

I hungrily opened my mouth and sucked his cock in. I swirled my tongue all around the big head drawing a moan from Jack. I kept sucking as much of his cock as I could but it was so big.

He pulled me up and led me onto his bed. I looked into his eyes as he lowered his body onto mine. I wrapped my arms around him as his cock made contact with my clit. I began to shake and my legs quivered as his hands found my tits. He smiled and I felt the mammoth head of his cock push into my wet pussy lips.

He pushed into my pussy, stretching my cunt like I had never experienced. My head swung from side to side as I began to feel the pain. He whispered into my ear "Pretend someone is watching you. Watching you being slowly fucked by my cock."

I bucked and groaned as he slowly started to push in and out. I was wild with lust. My hips began to meet his thrust and as he pushed further into me I screamed, "Oh shit oh shit. I am cummmmmin. Yes oh dear god yes fuck me."

My body thrashed under his wait as he pushed his cock further into me. I was cumming and cumming. I must have had multiple orgasms because I had never felt anything like this.

After what felt like an hour I opened my eyes and let out a "Wow."

Jack smiled and started to fuck me again. "Oh god his cock felt so good." I thought. He pummeled my spent cunt faster and faster. He pushed both my knees past my head.

Oh shit I was responding again, "Fuck me Jack. Give me your cum. Shoot it in me. Come on baby fuck me." I muttered. I reached his ass and pulled him deeper into me. I felt his cock start to spasm and I knew he would be cumming soon.

Jack let out a low guttural moan "I am cummmmmin I am cummmin oooooooooooh yes baby. Here it comes. Oooooooh." he started to send blast after blast of hot sperm deep inside of me. He was squirting so much cum in me. I could feel it ooze down my thighs as he slowed down. I reached up and pulled his mouth to mine and devoured it with my tongue. Holy shit what a great fuck.

He laid on top of me as we both rested and savored the great sex we just had. I kept running my finger through his hair as he nibbled and kissed the side of my neck.

"Sydney, that was amazing. You are amazing." He cooed in my ear. I was so content. I finally sat up in bed before running to the bathroom. When I came out I saw Jack sitting on the edge of the bed. His finger beckoning me.

As I approached he pulled me onto his lap and began to kiss me. Slowly and softly at first. His hand caressed my breast as my arm wrapped around his shoulder. I murmured as his lips continued their slow seduction. I thought to myself what a wonderful lover. He pinched my nipple causing me to groan with desire. His lips slid down to my breast and he sucked my tit into his mouth, his tongue dancing around my nipple. A sexy tingly sensation started to emanate from my breast.

He grabbed my ass and squeezed it as his teeth nipped at my nipple. "Oh my god. I am getting so wet again. What are you doing to me?" I asked.

He laughed and kissed me. Pulling me over him onto the bed, he put me on my hands and knees. I felt him biting and kissing my ass as his hands squeezed together my cheeks. I felt his tongue exploring my folds. It felt so nice as his tongue began to spread the heat within me. I gasped as his tongue probed my anal opening. I dropped my head and moaned feeling his tongue try to push into my ass.

I felt his fingers start to go in and out of my pussy. His tongue was still eating my ass as he added another finger inside me. My moaning was nonstop as I pushed my ass back onto his tongue and fingers. He stood back up much to my dismay. I was getting ready to explode.

I looked back and saw him easing his thick cock back into me. I felt him push in slowly at first. I groaned, savoring the fullness of his cock. He began to fuck me with a slow and steady rhythm. My moans became louder. His hands reached my tits and began to maul my nipples sending jolts of pleasure through me. I knew I wasn't going to last long. Looking back I grunted, "Fuck me hard baby fuck me hard."

He grabbed both my hips and started to fuck my cunt hard and deep. I was going wild with lust as his pace quickened. He was going to make me cum again. I felt his finger rub across my ass causing me to groan, "Yes fuck me so close so close. Don't stop."

Feeling his finger ram into my ass, I stiffened and groaned, "I am cummmmmin shit oh god cummmin." my body shook violently, my pussy clamped on his big cock.

He continued to fuck my cunt. I was lost in space. My head was on the bed as I mumbled incoherently. I felt his cock shoot another load into me as he came. I collapsed onto the bed fully sated and completely spent. I lost track of how many times Jack made me cum tonight.

We lay on our sides facing each other, satisfied but exhausted. He pulled me into him and we began to kiss. Jack asked "Stay with me tonight. I want you next to me when I wake up."

"I can't Jack. I need to go home. What about Brooks? I would feel so awkward if he found me in your bed before I had a chance to talk with him."

He whispered in my ear as he gently rand his fingers through my hair "Sydney, he knows you are with me. He purposedly left us alone tonight. Stay with me."

I was shocked! Drunk and still in a sexual induced stupor I could not believe my ears. They conspired to allow Jack the opportunity to seduce me.

I sat up and screamed at Jack "How could you do this? Do you think that little of me? I am so pissed. Damn you Jack! Damn you. I am going home!"

I got up picked up my shoes and left to find my dress, not knowing or caring what time it was. As I found my dress, I realized I had left my thong in the bedroom. Fuck it, and I went through our backyards into my house. I stood in my kitchen and started to cry.

Why? I don't understand why I always find myself in this position. I was angry! Angry at myself more than them. Who am I? I am a 51 year old woman acting like a 30 year old slut. Damn you Sydney! You are a slut. I always have been. So why am I angry at Jack? He was an incredible lover. He made me feel so amazing! So why am I mad at them. They took me. I let them. Oh, Sydney you are such a slut.

I went to bed. Drunk and exhausted as I was, I had a hard time falling asleep. I tossed and turned, reliving my past behaviors. I was so upset with myself. Knowing that I was repeating my past sins, yet these last three days have been so incredible. I missed being Sydney. I like being Sydney. It has been too long. Those were my lasts thoughts as I fell asleep.

I woke up, looked ant the clock, and groaned to myself. Damn me! I am such a slut! Shit! It was 10:00! Damn it! Why do I do this? I slowly got out of bed as I quickly realized I wasn't feeling all that great. I ambled into the shower and tried to enliven my orgasm induced hungover mind. Shocker, but it didn't work. I needed coffee! I grabbed my robe and went downstairs to start my Keurig.

I was sipping on my coffee as my mind wandered. I closed my eyes and tried to relive these last three day. My body began to respond to my self induced thoughts. I have never before been so sexually sated by these two men. I moaned as I felt my juices flow again.

"Damn girl! Seriously? What the fuck is a matter with you?"

I shook my head, trying to get the cob webs out, when suddenly I heard "Hey Sydney. How you doing?"

I gasped and turned my head to see Brooks pushing through my Lanai and heading towards me. "Shit!" I thought. But before I had time to move, he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his lips into my neck.

I pushed back and said "No Brooks. I am pissed! You guys used me. Leave me alone. Please." I swung away from his hold and walked away.

"Sydney, please stop and listen to me. I am so sorry you feel the way you do. I didn't mean to hurt you and neither did Jack. Can you please look at me?"

I'll never know why I stopped and turned. I just felt his plea and it tugged at my heart. I looked at him and said "Fine, I am listening."

I realized I was wearing my silk robe that barely covered my ass. He hesitated as his eyes devoured my legs. I started to leak as I awaited his response. Damn girl. I am such a slut.

"Look I know you feel like we used you. The fact is we didn't use you. We both care about you and I know you care about us too."

He approached me and brought me into his arms, his fingers caressing my head his mouth leaned into my ear and whispered, "You are such an amazing woman. Please forgive us." My body and mind responded to his word and touch. I melted into his arms and held him tight. I closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sydney, we both want to make this up to you. Let us make this right. Please baby." he whispered. I felt his hand pull my chin up as his lips tenderly and gently descended on my lips. The kisses were soft, sensual, and meaningful. I know that I was partly to blame as well. It takes two to tango and in this case three. I moaned at the deliciousness of his kisses and found myself wanting more.

I felt the warmth moistness between my legs begin to build as Brooks continued to hold me tight, his hands wandering lower. I let out a small whimper as his kisses continued to wear me down. God, I am such a slut but I can't help myself. I rocked my hips into him as I felt the back of my little robe being pulled up, his hands molding onto my ass cheeks; pulling them apart, kneading them.

"Mmmmmmmmmm feels nice." I whimpered. My lips found his ears and as I nibbled on it I whispered, "Brooks, I am so confused but I do know that I don't want any of this to end."

He swirled his tongue in my ear as his finger explored the heat emanating from my pussy. Slowly he teased my ass, pushing and circling his finger, before proceeding to my juicy warm inner folds.

I arched my back in pleasure as I let out a small gasp, "Yes!"

His finger stroked my wet slit his tongue pushing into my mouth without resistance. My hand dropped in search of his cock. Finding it hot and hard I stroked it as I felt his finger, first one then two push into my cunt.

I moaned, "Yes baby. So good. Don't stop." I squeezed his cock through his shorts and it pulsed in my hand. So fucking hard. I knew I was destined to have his cock shoved deep in me.

Both hands lifted me up by my ass and spun me onto my kitchen island. His hands ripped the front of my robe apart exposing my tits. Lowering his lips onto one nipple, he flicked, licked, and nipped my nipple to attention while his other hand caressed the underside of my breast. I moaned and squirmed in pleasure as he proceeded to do the same to my other breast; my hands holding his head close.

He looked up at me and said "Lie down Sydney." as he pushed me back.

Slowly his tongue descended down my stomach kissing and licking. My breathing was becoming labored. Closing my eyes, I savored his touch as his tongue found the heat and wetness of my vagina. My hips rocked to meet the flat of his tongue as he pressed it on my opening and licked up to my clit. My legs spasmed as I felt thousands of tiny sparks race through my body.

Hi hands grabbed my ass and lifted my pussy into his mouth. His tongue teased my ass, licking it and pressing on it. I was in a state of euphoria knowing that another orgasm was going to soon rock through me.

"Oh Yessss, I am so close. Lick my clit. Make me cum." I hollered, my hips pistoning to meet his tongue.

I felt his thumb probing the rim of my ass. Circling my ass sphincter gently before slowly pushing into me. My ass bucked to meet his probe. Slowly he rocked his thumb in and out, my ass thrusting to meet each push. Two fingers slid easily into my soaked vagina as his thumb continued pushing into my ass. His fingers were now fucking both holes in and out as he kissed my inner thigh.

I was screaming "Make me cum. I am so close so close." His tongue rose to my clit and sucked it into his mouth.

I let out a low guttural moan "Oooooooooooh, Iam cummmmmmmming Aaaaaarrrrrgh Yesssssssssss!"

I lost all senses. My body erupted and spasmed with uncontrolled pleasure. My legs spasm and thrashed lewdly, my hips firing into his mouth. My head rolling side to side as I endured wave after wave of powerful rapture. I was babbling incoherently knowing that I didn't care anymore. I just wanted this euphoric high to never end.

As my orgasm began to subside, I noticed that Brooks was at my side gently caressing my face. He lowered his mouth into mine and gave me a most loving and sensual kiss.

I don't know if I had one long orgasm or if I had multiple ones. All I know was that Brooks had rocked my body with uncontrolled desire. He pulled me up and held me close. I was exhausted but I wanted more.

Just as I was about to ask him to fuck me, he said "Sydney, why don't you put on that sexy little bikini and come join me and grandad by the pool. Wear some sexy heels as well."

He grabbed my face with both hands and gave me another spine tingling kiss as I softly purred "Okay, ill be there in a bit."

12