Sydney Sex Diaries - February 2023

Story Info
Diaries of my sexual escapades - February 2023.
4.4k words
4.45
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for feedback on my January diaries. I do a lot of writing in my day job, but this diary writing is so much different. But at the end of the month I think back over the past four weeks and try to recount all the highlights of what's been going on - just like when I catch up with girlfriends for gossip.

February 2023

January was a fun month with a couple of hookups that I made IRL, but for February I returned to the Apps. Tinder is my old faithful, although it does seem to be the place to meet older people - not that it really bothers me. My account sits dormant for stretches until i need to get laid, and then I look to see what's going in Sydney.

The first week of each month is usually a social write off for me. I have to do monthly reporting at work, so it's a really long and stressful week and I don't have much energy. But after month-end reporting is done, I'm always keen to party.

The second weekend in February I matched up with a cute guy on Tinder. A little older than me. Tall and blonde. I chatted with him in the App for a bit and then I suggested a bar to meet. It's a place that I'm familiar with and my good friend Jordan works there, so I know that I'll be safe.

Anyway, I got prepared for the date by really dressing up in one of my most seductive outfits. You might call it slutty, but it's a style I like. I have a pink dress that I love - it has strappy shoulders, it's backless, it shows plenty of cleavage and side boob, and it's really short. I wear it without a bra, and that night I wore no panties either. Red heels. Bright red lipstick. Lots of mascara. You know the deal - signalling totally amped.

I turned up about 15 minutes after the agreed time, and worked out which one he was in the bar - pretty obvious sitting alone and on the lookout of course. But dude! This guy hardly resembled his Tinder picture at all. It wasn't just a case of a little Photoshop - it was like a totally different person - maybe from 20 years ago, or maybe it was his son! To any guys reading this - you can't do that! Catfishing might not be illegal, but it's totally immoral. Let me tell you a secret- you've got to be honest in your photos - we really don't mind - you'll still get the match - but it has to be a reasonable resemblance!

So I did something that I'm not very proud of, and I don't do it very often, but I totally ghosted him. Just stood him up. Actually I don't feel too bad about it given how much he deceived on the photo.

Anyway, there I was on a Saturday night, all dressed up and at a loose end. I don't mind working the room on my own, but it's usually after a few drinks, and I prefer to start the night off with friends.

So I decided to make a booty call to an old friend Adam who I first met at Uni and we've been casual hookups ever since. He was a couple of years ahead of me and he was the tutor for one of my classes. I left after honours for the real world, but he's a career university guy. He went on to do the PhD thing. Anyway I messaged him with a cute selfie and asked if he wanted to "cum around". He replied with a "100" emoji and said that he was coming around straight away. Win-win!

When I got home he was already at the front door. Even better - my flatmates Jack and Tom were out. Game on!

Adam is one of my FWB that I hook up with a few times a year. I think he's got a girlfriend, but I don't really ask, and nowadays the main real reason we meet up is for casual sex. I message him sometimes when I have some technical questions on work stuff, and he's always super helpful.

The thing about Adam is that he is the best pussy eater that I've ever encountered. I could just lay back and let my cunt melt into his face forever. So on that Saturday night, I unlocked the door, took him by the hand and told him "Come in lover," just so that there was no confusion about what was going to happen.

He followed me straight into my bedroom. I dimmed the lights, kicked off the heels and lay down on the bed. He sat near the foot of the bed and we started with that "How have you been?" kind of chat. I wriggled my hips a bit and lifted my knees a little and I knew that he would be able to see straight up my dress. I could see the bulge in his pants, and when I opened my legs a little more, making everything obvious, he leaned forward, slipped my dress up to my waist and went down on me.

I'll describe my pussy so you get the closeup view like Adam got. I wouldn't normally do this when I'm relaying my sexual encounters with my girlfriends, but we've all seen each other in the nuddy so there's nothing new to tell there.

As you might know, I'm totally waxed. I've got a fairly uniform skin colour all over - the typical Vietnamese golden brown, though mine is enhanced with a suntan. My outer pussy lips are just a little darker in colour. But my inner pussy lips are dark - like really, really dark brown, as if they are from another person. They are thin but they extend a little beyond the outer labia, and when I get turned on they extend even further. I guess they look unusual, but I've watched enough porn to know that they're normal, and I'm totally comfortable with how I look. Adam seems to like it anyway.

Adam has the best technique and the most patience for eating pussy. He gets a rhythm going, and then it just carries on forever. Generally, I find that most guys go a bit too hard, and just when I'm getting into the groove, they change things up. Not Adam - he finds a lane and sticks to it.

He started off with lots of nibbling and kissing and licking - not just my pussy but all around. Up and down my thighs, all the way to my feet and even sucking on my toes. Up to my belly and then licking my navel. And then he homed in on my slit, licking it back and forth until it becomes swollen and creamy. Then he surprised me by asking for my vibrator. He knows I use one. So I gave him my wand from the bedside drawer and he took me to a new level.

Adam put the wand setting onto a slow vibrate and used it on and around my clit. Then his tongue lingered up and down my pussy lips. After a while, his fingers slipped into my pussy and I could feel him stroking on the front wall - mainly against my G-spot. All the time his tongue continued up and down my pussy lips, onto my clit for a moment, down to my asshole for a quick lick and then back again. I could feel goosebumps prickling all over the skin on my legs, and then he rubbed his hands everywhere to settle me down again.

I don't know how he did it with just two hands, but he had every base covered, and he just kept on going with a steady tempo - not too fast, not too much pressure - just building arousal. I could feel an orgasm building, and towards the climax my cunt was begging for more, so I grabbed the hair at the back of his head and just pulled his face into me and closed up my legs squeezing everything in tight. I came in a big way, and it was one of the rare times that I actually squirted, so there was juice flying everywhere, and most of it into Adam's face. But he seemed to love it.

As a lover, Adam is one of those guys who is a total giver. When he'd finished going down on me, I was a bit embarrassed that he was still wearing his pants. It would be cruel to leave him like that, so I helped him undress and when I pulled his undies down, his cock was completely dripping in his own precum. I think eating pussy must really turn him on.

I knew that I wasn't going to cum again, but I was determined to bring him to an orgasm, so I guided him onto the bed on his back and then straddled on top. My cunt was still dripping wet and his cock was covered in slime, so when it slipped in, it felt so smooth and sexy. This time I was in charge, so I just rode his cock in smooth motions. When he put his hands onto my hips and started thrusting faster, I knew that he was getting close. So I bounced harder, coming all the way up, and then going balls deep all the way down again. It didn't take too many of them and then he gave me a massive creampie. I loved feeling his body pushing up as his back arched and he had a huge orgasm. It's always satisfying to be able to give someone that feeling.

He had a shower and hung around for a beer, and then slipped out. Ten o'clock on a Saturday night and it was bedtime for me, but I felt shagged. Literally.

Valentine's Day happened on Wednesday in the following week and there's a funny story to tell about this one. Remember that I live with two guys, Jack and Tom. We co-habitate really well, and everyone generally gets along. We have a few house rules, and one of them (that I initiated) is no fucking the housemates. I broke the rule.

For us singles, Valentine's Day doesn't have much importance. I didn't get asked out on any Valentine's dates this year - so you know what that means, right? Yes, I'm the side chick. So anyway, I just went to Mum's place for dinner. I've told you that Dad left when I was really young, and Mum just brought me up on her own. When I was young, she did find another partner for a few years. He was a bit older, and he even moved into our place. But it turns out he was cheating on Mum, so they went their separate ways and Mum has been on her own ever since.

Mum owns a little nail salon near home. It's just two of them work there. The big benefit for me is that I can get my nails done regularly and when I was around at Mum's she gave me a mini manicure and pedicure at her place. It's a good opportunity to talk while she's working on me, and we caught up on life and stuff. She did my nails bright red this time, and i really like the colour.

I got back home fairly late, and that's where the interesting story begins. Tom brings girls back to our apartment from time to time. He kinda keeps it under wraps and doesn't talk about them with us. Jack and I gossip about them about it sometimes. We guess that there's about 6 girls in his booty call list.

Anyway, one of them is this married chick. Jack and I call her "Mrs X". The joke is that it sounds like "Mrs Sex", or maybe it's "Mrs Ex", but just the fact that it's "Mrs" is pretty funny to us. Tom really keeps her hidden away and refuses to talk about her at all, but Jack and I have worked it out. She's a Barbie doll kind of girl. She doesn't come around often, but when she arrives, it's really late at night. There's plenty of noisy sex and then she vanishes by the time Jack and I get up in the morning.

When I got home, Jack let me know that she was already there. Who knows what the fuck is going on between her and her husband. Tom and Mrs X did their usual noisy fucking. She moans a lot, there's a bit of slapping and the furniture rocks. Jack and I were in the living room while all this was happening, and we couldn't help but run a commentary about what was happening in Tom's room.

We would hear a moan and Jack would say something like, "Your cock feels so good in my tight little pussy.". Then we'd hear a grunt and I'd say something like, "Take this cock bitch, take it all the way." Then we'd hear a bit of thrusting kind of motion and Jack would say, "Give it to me harder, baby." It was like a porn script really.

The back and forth was really sexy, and I found my fingers wandering over my own body. Then before I knew it, Mrs X would make a squeal, and I was saying, "I love it when you pinch my nipples," and I actually gave my titties a little pinch and pulled the nipples out. Jack was watching me and then he put his hand on the outline of his hard cock in his pants, and said, "Suck this down Mrs X."

The atmosphere in the living room was getting really sexy, and I admitted to Jack that it was making me fucking horny, and asked if it was doing the same to him. He agreed. So I just walked into my bedroom, and he followed, and we fucked.

It was just a casual fuck. It didn't mean anything. We both needed to get relief, and it worked. But afterwards, I admitted that we shouldn't have done it, and we agreed that we wouldn't tell Tom. Jack went back to his room, and just like every other time, Mrs X was gone by the time any of us woke up in the morning.

Another excellent feature of Sydney is Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. I really love the festival, and I've been a couple of times since I moved into the inner city. Of course, COVID has fucked things up for the last couple of years, but this time it was back to normal. And I had the best time ever!

The main event with the parade and everything was held on the last Saturday of February - that's the highlight of the week. You don't need tickets for the parade but my friend Lisa at work got us tickets to one of the after-parties this year. She works in a different team on a different level to me, so it's just luck that I managed to talk to her about Mardi Gras and we got together. I went to her place to get made up for the night and we dressed in a theme with fluorescent rainbow outfits. We did each other's makeup with really cool neon eye shadow that I bought especially and then we topped it off with fluorescent pink wigs. I love getting dressed up like this and just losing myself in the moment.

Lisa has her own apartment near our offices at work. She's a bit older than me, and I'm pretty sure that she's a lesbian. When I say pretty sure, I mean, definitely sure. Lisa and I have never been together, but there's always plenty of sexual tension between us and I think she would be keen to hook up with me. When we were changing into our outfits, she gets this look on her face while she watches. And we made plenty of contact doing makeup and getting changed.

Anyway, nothing sexual happened while we were getting ready, but it was a lot of fun joking around and playing music and gossiping and sharing each other's fantasies. When the time came, Lisa provided the pills and we headed out for a great Saturday night.

As it turns out, Lisa disappeared on me early in the night. We got into the crowd at Oxford Street and she got picked up by some lesbian couple and disappeared into the night. I haven't talked to her yet to find out what happened, but I've seen her at back work this week.

I was all alone like Nigel Nofriends, but I decided that it was going to be a good night no matter what. The pills made me pretty happy and the music and atmosphere was just perfect, so I was just happy to spectate. There are tonnes of people that come up and say hi, and lots of air kisses and hugs. I really love the human contact.

I was watching the parade for ages with new friends that would come and go. When it got to a float with "itty bitty titty committee", the people around me said that it was the float for me, so I tried to jump the fence to join in, but it wasn't allowed. Anyway, it was near the end of the parade, so I followed it down Oxford and there's a kind of dancing area with smoke machines and disco lights and heaps of those old 90s remixed gay anthems playing. The vibe was awesome and I just dissolved into the crowd, dancing my heart out, with lots of people all around me, saying hi and touching and bumping and grinding bodies. I love that. I knew that I had a ticket for entry to another event, but I just thought I'd see where the night went.

Eventually there were these two hot gay guys came to dance with me. They were only wearing Calving Kleins and sneakers and they were so fucking hot. One danced behind me and one danced in front and they pulled us in close together like a sandwich and I just fucking lost my mind. We danced for a few songs - sometimes I was in the middle, and sometimes one of the boys were. But eventually one leaned in and asked what I was doing for the rest of the night, and I couldn't imagine anything better than hooking up with them.

So long story short, we are back at their place. They are doctors at one of the majors. I didn't find out their speciality, but they weren't that old - like 40 I guess - so they were probably just regular doctors. Speaking of old - this is the first time this has happened to me - they asked to see my ID before we went home together so they could check my age. I guess it's a nice compliment, and I guess they have to be careful.

Let's call them Peter and Paul. Peter was a ginger with pale skin and freckles. Paul was like Mediterranean background with olive skin and dark hair. But both of them were super hot with toned muscles and groomed all over. They even admitted that they'd been doing extra gym work in preparation for Mardi Gras! Ha! Vanity!

Their place was really nice and the most tidy unit I've ever been to. They were totally a couple - I went to the bathroom and they had all the couple things there like two toothbrushes and floss. I snooped and found they had tonnes of drugs in their cabinet - and not all prescription!

But back to the good stuff. We were on their huge king sized bed, kissing, touching, caressing and gradually taking each other's clothes off. They both had the hugest hard-ons from the beginning. It's not the first threesome I've had, but I think it's the best. What was really hot was the fact that they were into each other, and I could watch the boys going at it too.

Eventually, I'm lying on my back on the bed and Peter is between my legs, getting ready for his hard cock to enter my pussy. It was interesting that they didn't use condoms. I guess I should have, but I thought they were doctors so they probably knew what they were doing. Just the head of Peter's cock slipped just inside me, and he let it sit there teasing me. Then Paul came around to the side and kissed him with plenty of tongue. And then Paul kissed me. This next bit was really hot - Peter leaned forward and took Paul's cock in his mouth, and then Paul twisted his torso which brought the cock over to me and I took it in my mouth. And then everyone kind of lost control and Peter thrust his cock right into me while Paul oscillated his cock between Peter's mouth and mine.

My pussy was totally drenched and I was sure that I was leaking all over their bed, but what came next was even hotter. Paul pulled away and then shifted around behind Peter. He grabbed a bunch of stuff from their bedside. He totally lubed up his cock and Peter's ass, and then he gave Peter a hit from a popper in a small cylinder - I found out later it was Amyl. His hands went on Peter's hips and I could feel it as Paul's cock drove into Peter's ass. Then we all fell into a rhythm and it was just fucking ecstasy. You know that amazing feeling of skin on skin - there was bodies touching everywhere, and I felt like both of them were fucking me - Peter directly, and Paul through Peter's body.

As I said, the amazing thing about this threesome was that it was not just focused on me. The boys would kiss each other and grab at each other's chest and that turned me on so much. After a bit, I backed off Peter's cock and went around behind them to see the action. Paul pushed Peter forward into doggy, and I watched from behind as Paul fucked his ass with his super hard cock. I loved to watch it, and then I asked, "Does it feel different fucking a guy in the ass compared to fucking a girl's ass?" They looked to each other, and then we all worked out that neither of them had done it.

I offered my ass to both of them. Paul arranged me to return lying on my back with my knees pulled right back. Then Peter got back in position with his cock against my butt. They gave me an Amyl hit - that's the first time I've done one - and it worked. I felt kind of tingly and relaxed at the same time. Paul applied heaps of lube to my ass and Peter's cock, and then the magic just happened.

When I've done anal in the past, it has been OK, but it's not my favourite. I've got narrow hips like a boy, and a tight butthole to go with it, so usually it's hard work to just get a cock through the entrance. But that night it was like the best sex that I'd ever experienced. Peter's cock felt so good deep in my ass, and Paul played with my pussy and kissed my little titties. Eventually they swapped over, and Paul's cock which was a bit bigger found it's way into my ass and stretched me out even more. What was even more thrilling was when Peter arranged himself behind Paul and started fucking his ass at the same time - a total anal daisy chain. I haven't even seen this in the porn that I've watched in the past!

12