Sydney Sex Diaries - February 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was just focused on the sex - that primordial feeling of desire and being totally desired. The feeling of their muscles, watching their hot bodies, the emotions of it all, and that sensation of being totally filled and stretched by horny cocks. But I did remember to ask again, "What feels better to fuck - a guys ass or girls ass?"

They were losing their minds in ecstasy too of course, Peter said it was girl's ass because it was tighter and Paul called him a bitch in a joking way. Paul said that he wouldn't know until he'd cum in my ass, so I gave him the go ahead and he dumped a massive load inside of me. I could feel the cum inside me afterwards, and when he pulled out, I could sense it dripping from my hole, even without pushing. Peter swooped in, and he licked me clean - that was so hot to experience, and I could tell that it turned Paul on because he sat close and watched intently as Peter licked and slurped up all the mess and then swallowed it down.

So ladies - if you have any interest in anal at all, I can highly recommend hooking up with some gay guys as a strategy to have the best experience of your life. And if you are not inclined, then I'd still say to give it a go!

I stayed the night at their place and we all slept in the king bed with me in the middle. In the morning they looked after me with a good breakfast at their place and then I got an Uber back home. I thought we might have another round on Sunday morning, but I got the feeling that they had things to do. When I got home on Sunday I spent most of the day sleeping it off and thinking about the sex. Then back to the grind on Monday and ready for month-end reporting at work!

So February has been a top month and that means the end of Summer. Looking ahead there's not much planned really. A week of reporting, and Easter's the next big holiday milestone. But there's plenty of time for adventures before then, and I've been reading this Literotica website which has given me a tonne of ideas - I'm so glad my girlfriends introduced me to it. And there's been a few users who have also been in touch to give me inspiration. I'll keep it all in mind and just see what plays out!

12