Sydney's Accident in Traffic

Story Info
An innocent accident in traffic changes her life.
836 words
4.28
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney whistled to herself as she drove down the road. It was Friday and she was looking forward to the long weekend ahead. She had been driving for hours and was growing desperate to pee. She wasn't worried yet as she had made this drive many times and knew she would make it home with plenty of time to spare. As she rounded a bend in the road, her heart sank as she looked ahead at the line of cars bumper to bumper stretching out as far as she could see that wasn't moving. She sighed out loud as she came to a stop putting her car in park since it seemed traffic wasn't going to start moving any time soon. As the minutes crawled by she sat in her car becoming more and more annoyed and more and more desperate to use the bathroom.

As the minutes turned to an hour then an hour and a half her situation started to get serious. Growing very desperate she looked out the window looking for a place to hide so she could pee, seeing nothing she crossed her legs as she looked for something in her car that she could use like an empty bottle or a towel she had forgotten to take inside after her recent trip to the pool but she found nothing. She tried her best to hold it in, but soon she felt a small spurt of pee escape her control jamming her hands into her crotch she managed to stop the flow, but she felt her panties grow damp against her crotch looking down she saw with great relief that she had managed to stop the flow without any visible damage to her pants.

A few minutes later as she struggled to not leak again, she saw with great relief that traffic had started moving forward once more. Crawling along with one hand pressed into her crotch the whole way as she continued her journey home. She began to feel relieved as she turned onto her street seeing her house in the distance and she thought she might make it home mostly dry. Then another spurt of pee leaked into her panties. Feeling the pee spreading against her hand she squeezed hard to stop the flow but this time instead of stopping she only managed to reduce the flow to a slow trickle. She whimpered as she pulled into her driveway still trying to stop the flow she felt the pee spreading between her legs she kept trying to hold it in, but as she sat waiting for the garage door to open the slow trickle turned into a steady stream as her bladder failed her growing in strength until she could hear pee audibly hissing as it gushed into her saturated panties and soaked into her jeans pooling around her on the seat, she finally pulled into the garage the hot liquid soaking her pants at the same time the feeling of humiliation and shame overwhelmed her, but then something strange happened. As her bladder emptied, an undeniable feeling of relief and to her surprise deep sexual arousal began to grow inside her.

The feeling spread throughout her entire body, and she felt a warmth that she had never felt before her body grow weak, and her heart raced with excitement. Her mind swam with thoughts of pleasure, desire, and confusion. To her surprise, her body seemed to take on a life of its own.

Sydney was deeply amazed at the feeling that had come over her. She felt embarrassed and ashamed, but also aroused. She sat there watching her pee trickle down the legs of her jeans and start to pool on the floor around her feet. She realized that as embarrassing to her as it is she couldn't deny how turned on the whole event had made her feel. Sydney could no longer contain herself and her pussy began to throb as she unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand into her soaking-wet panties. She started rubbing herself and moaned with pleasure as her arousal grew more and more intense. Still surprised by her own actions it didn't take long before she felt an orgasm building inside her she slipped two fingers into her pussy thrusting them into herself which quickly became more than she could take and she screamed out in ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her body shaking as she cums. She shivers as the waves of pleasure slowly subsided.

Breathing deeply, she slowly catches her breath and smiles contentedly looking down at her pee-soaked jeans. She couldn't deny how amazing what she just went through felt to her. She steps out of her car and walks inside heading to the bathroom, she strips down and takes a steamy shower as she lets the hot water cascade across her body her mind races as she thinks about ways to explore her newfound fetish. She smiles as she thinks about the long weekend ahead. To be continued....