Sydney's Descent Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Sydney walked home, if for no other reason than to clear her head. The nipple rings were not that much of a problem. She rarely walked around the apartment without a top or bra. But the anklet and hoop earrings were another matter! The anklet was a brand that marked her, something so out of character with the image that she tried to give. Warm days were ahead, days when she would normally wear shorts or short skirts, and flip-flops. And while she wore hoops on occasion, never with the diameter of those he had her now wear.

When she got home, Kira was gone out so she went to her room to look at her new jewelry. She pulled her top off and looked at her newly adorned puffy nipples. She had to admit that they looked very nice on her dark nipples. She decided that it wasn't too bad that her nips were pierced after all. No one else had to know about it.

The anklet was locked on, but she turned it so that the word SLUT was on the inside. There was nothing else she could do about it at the moment. She pulled on a pair of frilly bobby socks. She stood on her tip toes, imagining herself in 4- inch heels. Yes, it would work for a while, until she figured out another solution.

And she took out the large hoops and replaced them with smaller hoops. Her stomach was in knots, knowing she was totally disobeying the man she thought of as Master.

She busied herself for a few hours to get her mind off the envelope he had given her. She wanted to open it and she knew that he would never know if she opened it early, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Kira came home around six o-clock with Chinese takeout and the two sat together eating their dinner. Afterward, Sydney cleaned up the empty boxes and relaxed in front of the television.

It was after eight when Kira came in and that was when things got weird. Syd was relaxing watching a show on television when her roommate came and sat on the couch. She kicked her sandals off and wiggled her toes. "Man my feet are killing me right now," she exclaimed. She looked at Sydney and said, "Come give me a foot massage."

Sydney looked at her roommate to see if she was serious. Kira glanced over and pouted, then said, "Come on, you owe me for taking care of you earlier. It's your turn."

Sydney thought about rubbing her feet and decided that it was her turn. After all, Kira hadn't been worried about rubbing her sore thighs and bottom. She nodded her head and smiled a slight smile saying, "Yeah you're right, I do owe you I guess."

Slowly, as if in a trance, Sydney got onto the floor and slid over in front of her friend, sitting on her knees with her butt on her ankles. Kira smiled an evil smile and offered her right foot to her roommate.

Sydney reached up and took the foot in her hands. It wasn't exactly clean, but it wasn't too filthy either. She started to rub it gently with trepidation. After about thirty seconds, Kira sighed loudly, as if she was not happy, and said "You are useless, girl, you suck at foot massage."

Sydney looked up at her and from her vantage point, she could see right up the side of Kira's shorts and she was shocked to see that her roommate was not wearing underwear. She had to pry her eyes away to look up at her eyes and say "I'm sorry, what can I do differently?"

Did Kira see that she was looking up her shorts? Syd thought that she probably did by the smirk on her face, but she didn't say anything about it. Instead she said "Try using more pressure. Use your two thumbs and push them up under the arch...that's better now keep doing that, and then rub deeply up by the ball of my foot and each toe separately."

Sydney was listening and doing her best to please her roommate. She was surprised at how soft and supple her foot was, and was wondering why she was getting a tingly feeling in her pussy. This shouldn't be turning her on, but it was.

"Mmm, you are getting better," Kira sighed a content sigh and then said, "So do my feet stink or what?"

Sydney hadn't noticed so she shook her head and said, "Don't think so."

Then, unexpectedly, Kira raised her left foot up and placed it right on Sydney's face, on her mouth and nose, and said, "How about now?"

Syd was shocked at her roommate's brazen act and pulled away letting the foot drop to her lap. She could taste the saltiness on her lips and she definitely noticed a bit of a cheesy smell.

Kira was laughing at the look on her roommates face and said, "Does it stink?"

"A little," Syd said, and started rubbing the foot in her hand again. Her head was tilted down as if she was looking at the foot in her hand, but her eyes were looking up the side of Kira's shorts at her bare pussy. For some reason, her mouth was watering, and she licked her lips and swallowed, feeling warm all of a sudden.

"Hey!! You're not turning lesbo on me are you?" Kira barked suddenly, snapping Sydney out of her trance. She hadn't realized what she was doing and she looked guiltily at her friend. "You were looking at my pussy. I saw you."

"No I wasn't, I was giving you a foot rub. Why would I look at your pussy?" She was trying to be convincing, but she didn't feel very convincing.

"No, I saw you staring up my shorts, you could see it."

Sydney was embarrassed that she had been caught so she tried to act disgusted that Kira would accuse her. She pushed back and started to get up saying "Look, if that's what you think then I'll just go do..."

Kira grabbed her arm and said, "You need to finish my foot rub before you leave."

The nerve of her, thought Sydney, how could she be so rude and expect me to keep rubbing her feet. That's what she was thinking, but her body was betraying her mind and she was kneeling back in front of her roommate. She was incredulous to the way her roommate, her friend was acting, but she started rubbing her feet again.

"That's a good girl," Kira said, and closed her eyes to enjoy the massage. Sydney didn't dare to look up her shorts again so she focused on her foot. She was so focused in fact that she didn't even notice when Kira slid her hand into her shorts and started rubbing her pussy.

For the next several minutes, Syd concentrated on the foot in her hands, too fearful of getting caught again looking up her roommate's shorts. Then she heard a noise, a familiar squelch, and another noise, a low moan, and she glanced quickly up at her friend. Kira was masturbating right there, just inches in front of Sydney, without a care in the world.

Syd couldn't believe that she could be so blatant about it. She wasn't sure what she should do, should she keep massaging her foot as if nothing was happening right in front of her face, or should she quietly slip out of the room and give Kira some privacy.

She should get up and leave, but watching Kira's hand shoved down her shorts and seeing a tiny sliver of her fingers sloshing around her pussy, was an incredible turn on. Without opening her eyes, Kira raised her left foot up and placed it on Sydney's shoulder. Then, she opened her eyes and looked at her roommate, a sly smile showing.

"So when are you going to tell me who beat your ass?" she asked, still rubbing her pussy.

Syd couldn't tell her the truth, so she tried to lie again. "I don't know what you are talking about. It's a rash, like I said."

Kira hooked her left foot around the back of Syd's neck and planted her right foot on her face, her toes covering half of Syd's nose, and held her steady before saying, "Come on now, girl, I know you're lying to me. I knew the moment I saw the marks that someone had put them there. You need to stop holding out on me and tell the truth."

Any other time, Sydney would have pushed Kira's feet away from her and leave the room, but something stopped her. She couldn't tell her the whole story, it was far too embarrassing, but she also wanted to confide in her friend, so she decided to tell her part of the story.

Kira let her foot slide down Sydney's face until her toes were even with her lips, then she wiggled her big toe and said, "Kiss, kiss."

Syd opened her lips slightly and kissed the toe being offered. Why she did it she didn't know, but when Kira moved her foot down, she was ready to tell her story. She took a deep breath and began, "You know the man who fixed my computer?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well, he is kind of...blackmailing me." There, she had said it. Now she needed to watch how much information she gave.

Kira's eyes went wide and she leaned forward, pulling her hand out of her shorts at the same time. "Really? What does he have on you?"

"He took all my files and folders, every one of my school projects, and some personal stuff. He told me that I could earn it back over time."

Kira seemed to contemplate the new information then said, "Wait, why don't you call the cops?"

This was going to be tricky "Well, he said that if I go to the cops, all my files will get destroyed and I will lose all my work. I didn't want to risk it."

"So you just do whatever he says? Like he tells you to suck his cock and you do it?"

"Oh, no, nothing like that. He hasn't tried anything like that."

"Oh...so he just slaps your ass til it is bright red with welts and sends you home."

"He only did that yesterday because I..." she had to be careful of how much information she offered "because I made him angry. He wanted to show me who was boss, I guess. It really wasn't that bad."

"So you let him spank you raw because he stole your files? That sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me, girl. What did you get after he spanked you, besides a sore ass."

"He gave me some homework back that is due this week."

"What else was on your computer that you don't want to tell me about?"

Syd looked away and took another deep breath before answering. "I had some...pictures on there. Pictures that I like, and they are kind of...sexual, I guess."

Kira laughed, "Girl, you had porn on your computer. Hahaha, oh my God, that's priceless. He found it and threatened to...what, tell people that you like porn? Shit everyone likes porn, who the fuck cares. You should call the cops, unless you like being his slave."

Sydney shook her head no.

"So what else has he made you do?"

"I modeled for him. He has a studio in his house and he had me model. I wasn't naked or anything, and I've always wanted to try modeling, so I figured it was a great chance to try it." She was trying to justify her actions so that Kira would believe her.

"So what are you going to do when he wants to fuck you or have you suck his cock?"

Syd could feel herself blush as she pictured herself kneeling in front of him sucking his penis. "I don't think he will do that," she said, not believing herself.

"Oh bullshit. If you were my slave, you'd be sucking my pussy all the time."

"I'm not like that," Syd said, feeling very uncomfortable with where this was going.

"Yeah suuure, I saw how you looked at my pussy. Besides, I'm not gay either, but a girl's mouth on my pussy would feel just as good as a guy's mouth."

"Well, I wouldn't do that anyway so..." she trailed off.

"What if I blackmailed you like he is doing?"

Syd looked up uneasily then shrugged and shook her head "Well, you're my friend and my roommate so you wouldn't do that." She started to get up, thinking that she wanted to get away from this conversation.

"Stay there," Kira said.

Syd stooped and looked at her friend "Why? What's up?"

"I never noticed this before but, you just look like you belong on your knees." She smirked, then put her feet back in Syd's lap and said "Finish what you started." She was looking in her friend's eyes, as if she was challenging her to move. When Sydney settled back down, she leaned back and slid her hand back into her shorts. "You don't mind if I play do you? When you massage my feet it goes right to my pussy, and I need to cum."

Sydney felt strange having her roommate masturbate just inches away from her but it was also exciting. What would it hurt to help her friend out, it wasn't like she was doing anything gay. She picked up both feet in her hands and started rubbing them deeply.

Kira, realizing that Sydney was going to stay, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, giving her hand more room. She was starting to juice again and wondered just how far she could push her roommate. She decided to play it up and started to moan and with her free hand she started rubbing her nipples.

Sydney was enthralled watching her friend masturbate and her own pussy was starting to tingle. She wanted to touch herself, but she couldn't do that with an audience. It didn't seem to bother Kira though, she was moaning and grinding and suddenly, she raised her left foot up to Sydney's mouth and said "I can't get off, you need to help me. Suck my toes, it will help me cum."

Sydney shook her head. That was just wrong and she couldn't do that, but her friend looked so desperate, like she was very close to her orgasm but needed just a little push to help her get over the hump. The ball of her foot was pressed against her chin and the toes were right at her lips, but she couldn't bring herself to open her mouth.

"Do it now bitch!!" Kira snapped, her eyes wild with arousal.

Sydney was so surprised, almost frightened by her roommate, that her mouth opened without even thinking about it and she sucked the big toe in. It tasted salty and cheesy, but surprisingly pleasant and it almost felt like it belonged in her mouth, as strange as that sounds.

"That's a good girl, now suck on it, I'm so close." The sounds coming from between Kira's legs were obscene. Sloppy squelching, sticky squishing, wet sounds and the smell, the smell hit Sydney's nose and made her tremble with desire. She was so turned on right now that if Kira had told her to lick her pussy, she would have dove in.

Sydney played her tongue around the underside of Kira's big toe, licking and sucking deeply and she felt a tremor go through her friend's legs. This was it, this was the moment where she was past the point of stopping. Her orgasm was imminent and nothing she could do would stop it. All her muscles were tense and then the contractions began and her moan became a yell, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHFFFUUUCCKKKKKK!!"

Kira sounded like she was hyperventilating she was breathing so hard, but she had one last surprise for Sydney. She pulled her wet hand out of her shorts, brought it up to her nose and inhaled her sex scent. Then, with Sydney still looking on as wide-eyed as ever, she leaned forward and held her fingers in front of her roommate's nose.

"Smell my pussy," she said, and Sydney, shuddering in excitement, hesitantly leaned forward and sniffed the pussy juice coated fingers. It smelled so good, similar to Sydney's own smell but muskier and before she could sit back on her haunches, Kira rubbed her fingers on the bottom of Sydney's nose down to her lips.

Syd gasped as the wetness coated her nose and lips, and jumped back. She knew that she should be mad at Kira for everything, but right now she was so turned on that she couldn't think straight. She wished that she was brave enough to do that in front of Kira, but while her roommate leaned back and closed her eyes, Syd quickly slipped out of the room and went to her bedroom.

As she walked toward her bedroom, she licked her lips and tasted the sweet nectar that had been deposited there. The smell under her nose and the images in her mind were causing her pussy to drip.

Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions. Her life had taken such a drastic turn in just the last two days and it was terrifying and erotic at the same time. She couldn't get the vision of Kira with her hand in her shorts out of her mind. The orgasm that her friend had experienced in front of her had been amazing, but Sydney worried that she had crossed a line that couldn't be uncrossed.

Spying the envelope on her night stand, she decided that she wasn't going to wait to open it until the morning like she had been instructed. How would he know anyway? she reasoned. It wasn't like he had a camera in here or anything. He didn't even know where she lived. She marched over and grabbed the envelope. Sliding her finger up and under, she peeled it open. Inside was a single thumb drive for a computer.

Her first thought, that he had given her more of her files back, was dismissed when she plugged the device into the side of her laptop. After it loaded something, a message appeared on the screen.

****

Good morning slave,

I trust that you followed your Master's orders and waited until Monday morning before opening the envelope. For your sake I hope that you did.

-Sydney shivered at that sentence, but was still positive that he wouldn't find out-

I took the liberty of setting up an appointment for you today. You had your class schedule on your computer so I worked around that. You will leave your class at 11:00 and go to Rex's Tattoos and Piercings. There is a map on the bottom of this page if you don't know where it is located. You will have 30 minutes to get there as your appointment is at 11:30. You must hurry if you are walking in order to make it on time. DO NOT BE LATE!! Failure to make your appointment will result in punishment. Rex will be expecting you and he has been instructed what to do. Don't worry, you won't be there for long, half hour tops, so you will be able to make your next class. Do not forget to keep your nipples clean. We do not want them getting infected.

If you can leave your laptop open and on, I have loaded a few files onto this thumb drive that looked rather important to you. Clicking the link below will start it loading onto your system. It may take several hours before it is complete so if you cannot leave it open and on, do not start it until later.

I want you to be back at my house tonight at 6:00. If you have plans, cancel them. You have a lot to learn about being a slave and lessons begin tonight.

Master

****

This was all too much for Sydney to handle. On the one hand, she was glad that she opened the envelope early, because now she would have time to load the important files. She would just leave the laptop open and on all night. On the other hand, though, she couldn't imagine what to do about the appointment tomorrow. Visions of her being held down while her nipples were painfully skewered were racing through her brain. What would he want to do next? she wondered. It was a tattoo shop also, so what if he wanted to tattoo her somewhere? It was all too much to contemplate at the moment.

She clicked the link on the page that would load her files on and walked away while her laptop made some funny noises. It was nearly 9:00 and even though she never went to bed that early, she wanted to masturbate after the excitement. She spent the next fifteen or so minutes getting ready for bed, brushing and flossing, getting undressed and getting stuff ready for Monday.

Finally ready for bed, she closed her door, stripped naked and climbed into bed. Normally she would masturbate in her computer chair while reading some hot bdsm story, but using her laptop was out of the question so the bed would suffice. Besides, she was already so randy that she could smell her own juices.

She climbed onto her bed and put her fingers to work on her bald pussy.

She was so turned on that she only lasted about five minutes before the ecstatic muscle contractions began deep inside and her pussy began to spasm. Her toes curled and her eyes closed tightly as her whole body shook. Shortly after, she was fast asleep, her pussy still dripping.

12