Sydney's First Day

Story Info
An 18-year-old girl starts internship at urology office.
4.2k words
4.19
25.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FavsOnly
FavsOnly
20 Followers

My name is Sydney, I am 18 years old and I always wanted to be a doctor. Growing up in the Birmingham area, I saw my dad and his friends live in large houses and be a part of country clubs. I wanted a lifestyle like that. I worked hard in school and me being very pretty help me gain all the advantages that a pretty white girl could have growing up.

I was your normal high school girl. I made good grades and didn’t get into too much trouble. I won homecoming queen, my junior and senior year. I even had a guy contact me about a modeling career although he was kind of creepy and I never really followed up.

About me, I’m 5’8” and 123 pounds. My 32A breast made me look slim although I have to say, yoga and running really made my legs and ass work for me. I had a toned body and ate right so my tummy was always very flat. I didn’t typically try to tease anyone although, keeping my pussy shaved and staying tanned always made me feel sexy. This made me feel better about myself. I usually wore my blonde hair up in pigtails or a pair of buns. I was a little embarrassed about still having braces at my age, but I didn’t want a smile that lasted the rest of my life.

I was getting ready to go to college and knew I wanted to apply to med school. My dad’s friend was a urologist in town. Not that I was necessarily interested in peoples private parts, I knew that a suntan summer internship after I graduate high school would look great on my résumé.

I was set to start on June 1. After graduation and a fun girls trip to the lake, it was time to start my internship. As I approached the urologist office in a small shopping center, I began to get nervous. The parking lot was rather empty and I pulled in near the front door. I walked in and saw a rather bored, looking middle-aged woman at the front desk, who greeted me with a half smile.

“Hey Sydney, Dr. Davis told me you would be arriving today. Let me show you back to our locker room.“ she said plainly.

We entered the locker room, which was rather plain. It had a full length mirror, and some old lockers, along with a stack of neatly folded scrubs.

The receptionist instructed “You’ll have to wear these scrubs in all of the rooms. You can leave your clothes and belongings in an empty locker. I’ll leave you alone to change and we’ll go meet Dr. Davis to talk about your day.” She abruptly shut the door leaving me alone in silence.

I looked around the locker room and picked out an empty locker where I stashed my purse and my phone. I grabbed a pair of scrubs from the pile. They’re only seem to be extra large and extra small scrubs. I certainly didn’t want to look like a big square, so I picked out a pair of extra small scrubs. I’d rather enjoyed the teal green tint as they made my tanned skin look good. I undressed and took a look at myself in the mirror. As usual, I was wearing a set of matching bra and panties. Today I had gone with some of my favorite black, satin sets. The small bra fit me perfectly, and the black satin panties hugged my slender hips. My thigh gap with my muscular thighs made me question if I maybe should’ve taken up some modeling job. I turned to the scrubs and slipped them on. They were rather tight and I was happy that they also made my ass look delicious. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and put on my glasses that I didn’t really need, but I thought they would make me look smart. I took a deep breath and walked out the door to greet the receptionist.

I felt a little self-conscious when I walked out and saw her quickly glance up and down my body and give me a slight smirk.

“Come on” she said. “I’ll show you the doctor Davis’s office before you begin”

We entered a room that had “Dr. Davis“ plastered on the outside of the door. As entered his office I noticed the sun shining in and it smelled like leather due to all the leather chairs he had in the room. There was a “Man Cave” feel to this place.

I remember Mr. Davis from growing up. He was always hanging around the house with my dad, but I never had much interaction with him. He stood up and smiled big when he saw me enter the room.

“Kathleen, I’ll take it from here. Thank you.” He said.

Kathleen closed the door behind her as she returned to the front desk.

“Well, Sydney. I’m so happy to start this summer with you. I don’t know if you know much about what I do here but I’ll try to show you around. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have during the day.” He said professionally

“Thank you, Mr. Davis“ I squeaked.

“Have a seat Sydney” he said, as he sat in his chair behind as large wooden desk.

I sat down obediently and cross my legs in the chair as I leaned back. I was trying to pretend I wasn’t nervous, but I was. Especially considering the research I have done about urologist, and what they do in my preparation for the internship. I had googled some conditions, but generally ended up seeing pictures of cocks online. Some of them rather turned me on, considering I had only seen a few boys in high school as I gave them hand jobs. I enjoyed driving boys crazy with my touch, but never really got any satisfaction from them. Occasionally, I touch myself in my bedroom at night and had so far resisted touching myself while doing my “research” on the computer.

“Well, Sydney, I’m not sure what you know about my practice. Most of what we do here is see men in the community who have issues with their genitals.“

I began to get nervous as we started talking about men’s cocks, but I kept a straight and professional face and nodded as he continued.

“Sydney, we mostly see men with issues with erectile dysfunction or problems reaching an orgasm. We occasionally see a prostate problem. I’ll let you shadow me for the first few patients, but by the end of the summer I would like for you to be able to help independently in the clinic and do some patient histories and minor exams.“

I swallowed hard as I wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by that. I knew I would have to get my hands dirty if I wanted to make a good impression and get a good recommendation from an actual physician. I also knew I would need experience to get into any reputable medical school in the future.

We sat quietly for the next few minutes as I open my laptop and continue to google “erectile dysfunction“ and “prostate exam“. My fear turned into slight fascination and arousal as I saw different size and shapes of cocks. Some small and soft, some large and veiny. I stopped on one particular image of an older man bent over with his ass crack spread wide and his sack hanging heavy below his asshole. I stared and noticed my tiny cunt leaking into my satin covered crotch.

I was abruptly snapped out of my daze when the phone on Dr. Davis’s desk beeped loudly. He picked it up. I could hear the secretary at the front explain that his first patient was here and had been set up in room A.

Mr. Davis explained “OK Sydney, our first patient is here. Mr. Bruce is a longtime patient of mine. He has been seeing me on and off for the past six years or so for painful ejaculations. This is a bad problem for a man, and as you can imagine, this greatly affects his well-being and happiness in life.” Dr. Davis said a matter of factly. Again, I try to listen without seeming nervous or freaked out so I nodded along as he explained.

“Today, we are going to examine Mr. Bruce’s semen.” Dr Davis announced.

There it was. These words echoed in my head and my vision got light. What is this true? Was I going to see a stranger cum? I was already very nervous about seeing a grown man’s cock, but to actually see it get hard and burst. I felt hot as if I was going to pass out. I kept focus on my breathing, and tried not to ask any more questions in my head. What would it look like? What would we do with the sample?How would we make him cum?!?!

As I came out of my shock, Dr. Davis continued to stared at me with a quiet smirk on his face. It was almost as if he knew what he was doing and what was going through my head.

“Sydney, I know this may seem awkward at first but this is a part of every man’s healthy lifestyle and well-being. What we do here is very important and we take this very seriously. everything here is purely medical and will be considered private.” Dr. Davis explained as I assumed he was trying to calm me down.

Dr. Davis’ explanation put me somewhat at ease. These men needed help and this was a part of their well-being I justified to myself. This is something I would have to get used to if I was ever going to be a true doctor in the future.

“OK Sydney are you ready?” Dr. Davis asked as he rose from behind the desk and headed towards the door.

“Yes, I think so” as I took a deep breath and followed Dr. Davis.

We approached the hallway with four exam rooms on either side. We quickly walked down the hall and approached room A. Mr. Davis look back to me with what I could’ve sworn was a small grin and opened the door. I followed him into the exam room almost hiding behind his large frame as I was worried about what I would see next.

We entered the exam room, which was very well lit. There was a sink on the left with some cabinets above. Some general medical supplies such as alcohol, latex, gloves, soap, and a towel dispenser. Behind the drawers. I’m sure were other medical supplies such as Band-Aids, stethoscopes, etc. I panned the room and looked to the right. There he was. Bruce sat on the exam chair. A 66 year old man that was 5’7” and 278 lbs (I knew from his Medical chart). He was short and very soft and fat. He had a balding head with long hair pulled into a low ponytail in the back. He had an unkempt mustache and thick glasses. He He grinned as he saw me standing behind, Dr. Davis Shailee. His teeth were large, yellow, and crooked. He sat on the table with a paper gown covering his front. I swallowed hard as I imagined he was nude underneath the gown.

“Hi Bruce!” Dr. Davis greeted Bruce. “This is Sydney, she will be assisting me today and your visit. Is this OK with you?” Dr. Davis asked.

“Of course!“ Bruce answered, as he continued to examine my young teen body covered in tight scrubs.

I remained standing as Dr. Davis took a seat on the stool in front of Bruce. Bruce breathed heavy as he was clearly a fat, out of shape man. They went through a few standard medical questions, confirming Bruce’s medication’s. Dr. Davis asked him how he had been over the past few months and if you had any new symptoms.

“Well Dr. Davis, I’ve still had quite a bit of burning when I ejaculate.” Mr. Bruce explain. He looked at me as he motion to his crotch. “Sometimes if I ejaculate, I feel burning at the tip of my penis. I have to say, the medication that you gave me has helped a little bit.”

“How much ejaculate do you usually produce” Dr. Davis asked in a serious tone.

Once again, Bruce looked directly at me as I stood slightly to his left. He answered “quite a bit, Dr. Davis. Sometimes I think it will never end.” Butch answered, and he gave a creepy smile on my direction.

I was growing more uncomfortable, but tried to keep a straight and professional posture about myself.

“All right, Bruce well, let’s have a look.” Dr. David stated in a matter of fact tone. Dr. Davis looked at me and patted the stool next to him and motioned for me to sit down. I sat down next to her and found myself at a level with Bruce’s covered crotch. His gown exposed about halfway up his thighs and dipped down, and in a way that everything was covered… For now.

Bruce scooted back onto the exam table and leaned back. He positioned his heels up on stirrups that I imagined would be in a gynecologist office. He knew exactly what to do and I imagine he had done this many times before. As he leaned back, his gown rode up and exposed the tip of his cock. From what I could see, his soft cock was circumcised and had a large red, swollen head dangling down. I could feel Dr. Davis staring at me, but once again, I kept a straight face staring forward.

“OK Bruce, let’s have a look.” Dr. Davis ordered.

Bruce pulled his gown up over his large belly.
It happened so fast. There it was, a strangers, cock. Bush, cock and balls dangled over the edge of the table. His balls were much bigger than I have ever seen in person. His cock was dirty. His crotch rested between a set of flabby thighs that were covered in a light rash. My guess was it was some sort of rash from his thighs, rubbing together as he walked. His dick was about the size of a Red Bull can. It was soft, surrounded by a thick tuft of long black hair. his balls hung over his butt hole. I thought to myself “at least his asshole was covered.”

As Bruce laid back, he peered over his large belly down at us. Dr. Davis motion for me to come closer as he rolled his stool in between Bruce’s legs. As we sat there together,
I could feel myself start to sweat as I could smell Bruce’s crotch. It smelled like musty arm pit. It also had a distinct smell of what I had smell before when I had giving hand jobs to the few boys at my high school. His cock started to drip clear lubricant from the tip.

Alright, Bruce” Dr. Davis said. “I’m going to start my exam now.” he reached under the table and put on a pair of white latex medical gloves. He didn’t offer me any gloves, and I didn’t think anything of it.

Then, he went for it, I couldn’t believe how comfortable Dr. Davis was touching another man’s penis. I looked on as Dr. Davis lifted Bruce’s cock in the air exposing his ball sack. I vaguely heard Dr. Davis explaining what he was doing, but I could barely focus on the words as I was mesmerized by this large hairy cock in front of me. What a sight this must’ve been. A hot young, recent high school graduate with perfect hair and make up face to face with this gross, dirty, fat, old man, cock staring in the face.

“OK Sydney, this is where I need your help.“ Dr. Davis said as he broke my daze. He reached over and grab a small specimen cup from the counter next to him. He swivel back towards me. “I need to get a sample of Bruce’s pre cum. Do you think you could help me with that?

“Yes, I think so” I quivered. I scooted myself closer, sat with good posture, arching my back a little bit, and waited my further instruction.

“I’m going to hold the specimen cup below to make sure we catch any sample” Dr. Davis explained. “I need you to help me milk”.

I wanted an explanation, but I knew exactly what he meant. I nodded at him and reached up with as a little hesitation as I could stand. I incircled my thumb and finger around the base of his cock. His cock jumped with surprise. I could just barely get my finger and thumb all the way around. It was warm and heavy. I could feel his heartbeat through my fingers. It was quite a sensation. I nudged forward and was suddenly aware of my satin bikini, cut underwear, pressing into my crotch and into my ass crack. It was a very nice sensation and the feeling of my smooth pussy cutting against my sexy underwear and me, holding a large, veiny, throbbing cock in my hand, really excited me. I slowly began to stretch the base of his cock and in a milking fashion. Four or five strokes later, and his cock had seemingly grown twice in size. It’s still laid somewhat low and heavy, but it was definitely firmer than before. I noticed at the top of my vision his belly was rising quickly with heavy breaths. To my left, I felt as if Dr. Davis was staring at me and not focusing on the task, but I try to proceed with as much professionalism as possible. There I was, one of the hottest girls in school milking a large, ugly cock with my small hand, and yet feeling some pleasure between my legs. I lean forward a little more intensifying, the wedgy that my panties had now created in my slit.

Dr. Davis interrupted my intensifying daze. “That’s good Sydney, you may need to pull a little harder and faster to get the result we need.“ Dr. Davis breathed as he held the cup below.

I did as I was instructed now, and circling the rest of my fingers around the base of this hairy cock. I pulled back-and-forth now moving the skin more vigorously. Bruce’s cock raised even further. At this point it was staring right at me. I used my full hand to push and pull directly towards my face at a slightly increased pace and squeezing a bit firmer.

“Very nice” Dr. Davis breathed heavily into my ear.

I was in a rhythmic trance. I was pulling and pushing with my left hand, my right hand rested on my thigh, and I could feel myself slightly maneuvering on the stool. I was also rhythmically, pushing and riding my hips ever so gently to make my panties rub against my clit.

Just as Dr. Davis was breathing, another instruction in my ear, we both were interrupted by a wild grunt, coming from over the large belly of Bruce. He groaned loudly and thrust his hips. I held on to his cock, mostly out of instinct. It jerked in my hand, and I felt a hot splash on my cheek. I flinched Slightly turning my head to my right. Again, another splash of liquid near my ear. I didn’t let go of the cock as I wasn’t sure what my role was in this at this point. Another hot splash landed on my neck. Bruce continue to grunt like an elephant. His cock slowly softening in my hand. His hot cum was slowly dripping down my cheek near my lip. Another splash was dripping down into my chest into my tiny little bra. I sat there stand and turn my head and looked at Dr. Davis.

Dr. Davis was almost smiling at this point. “Let’s not ruin the sample” he said. He then reached his large hand up to my face and ran his thumb through the cum that was left on my cheek. He thoroughly swept across my cheek and over my lips. The hot sticky come ran over my lips like a sticky lip gloss. I remained frozen. He took his thumb and wiped the remaining semen into his specimen cup.

“That should do. Good job Sydney “he congratulated me. Bruce lay there on his back, breathing heavily with his stomach rising and falling quickly. His softening cock lay dangling there as I have now remove my hand. It continue to drop some liquid and at this point, I realized I was sitting close enough that it was dripping onto my lap. I looked down and rolled my store backwards.

“Sydney, why don’t you return to the dressing room and get yourself cleaned up. That was a very good first day. I know it can be hard.“ He smirked at me. I finally stood up and walked out of the room. I walked down the hallway, feeling drying cum on my face and in my bra. As quickly as I could, I enter the changing room.

I walked into the changing room, and was still a little stunned with emotion and shock. I turned toward the full length mirror and took a moment to see myself. ThereI was, beautiful, tanned skin, blonde, hair up in pigtails, tied up and buns. My glasses rest on my small face and cute nose. I gave myself a grin showing my braces. There I was an innocent young girl with splashes of gross old man cum on my face and neck. I noticed a spot on my upper thigh where some drippings had now dried. My underwear was still wedged into my slit, and I felt a wedgy in my ass. I took a moment before I changed taking in the site. I slowly began to remove my scrubs and took another moment to stare at myself in my 32A cup bra with a small semen stain on the left breast cup. My underwear in a front wedgy exposing most of my left labia. A small moisten stand in the crotch of my panties. Once again, I was rather aroused at the site. I took a finger dipping it into my left bra cup scooping out a tiny bit of still wet cum. I looked at it on my finger. I raised it up to my nose slowly, and gave it a sniff. It certainly smelled of sex. The same smell that I had had when I Jacked off the boys in high school. I raise it up to my lip and slowly inserted the fingertip into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around, lapping up all the cum remaining on my well manicured finger. I switched it in my mouth slightly and swallowed it down. I felt as though I was just learning about my sexual drive. This was exciting me more than I could’ve imagined. I reached down and pulled my black satin panties to the side, expressing my smooth, tight pussy. I reached a finger down, rubbing into the slit. Remove sending the area. I stopped myself.

FavsOnly
FavsOnly
20 Followers
12