Sydney's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking “no Sidney, you can’t do this. This is too important of an internship for you to ruin.”

The other side of me, thinking “Wow! This is gonna be the best summer of your life!”

I changed back into my regular clothes, leaving the come stand scrubs in the hamper. I buried them deep so that no one would see what happened. I walked out of the changing room into the hallway just as Dr. Davis was coming out of the exam room. He looked at me noticing I had already changed.

“Why don’t you head out today, Sydney. I think that was a lot to take in today. I’m sorry if you felt uncomfortable. I’ll look forward to seeing you next week for more help.” He instructed.

“Yes, sir” I said, in my higher pitch voice, adding a little smirk unintentionally. I turned and quickly walked out through the lobby. The secretary didn’t even look up to say goodbye. Before I knew it, I was in my car blasting my favorite songs, smiling at myself. In the rearview mirror thinking “get a hold of yourself, Sydney.”

Meanwhile, back in the exam room:

After Sydney left the exam room, Dr. Davis and Bruce sat there for a moment in silence. Suddenly, Bruce starts a large, bellowing laugh, jiggling his cock and balls. Dr. Davis joined along with him. As the two men sat there laughing together, Bruce belted out “it worked!”

Dr. Davis followed, continuing to laugh “I honestly didn’t think it would go that far, especially on her first day.”

“I know the plan was just to expose her to a cock, but man did she take it like a champ” Dr. Davis says.

“So how much do I owe you for that? “ Bruce shouted out

Dr. Davis said “how about we call it twice as much as originally thought at let’s spread the word about this. This is gonna be a great summer for everyone !“ Dr. Davis declared.

Dr. Davis turned and discarded the semen sample in the trash and left the exam room for Bruce to change.

To be continued…

12