Sydney's Home Invasion - Ch. 01

Story Info
Home alone, a girl gets more than she bargained for.
2.3k words
4.12
47.1k
47

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why does this house always feel way too empty when I'm the only one here?' Sydney thought. She sighed and sat up in bed.

The moon seemed to be trying to pry open her closed blinds with its flood of eerie light. Sydney glanced at the nightstand. It was well after midnight -- 12:36 A.M. to be exact. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get her hyperactive brain to calm down. The college freshman had just finished her first year at Eagleton University. Sydney Nash was about 5'6. Her athletic body sported long and straight chestnut-brown hair, green eyes, and modest breasts that were nonetheless larger than she gave them credit for.

With a sigh, she swept out of bed. The girl wore a pair of 101 Dalmatians pajama bottoms and a loose white tee borrowed from her brother, Max.

'I might as well go grab a snack' Sydney decided. As she walked the halls of the two-story house, the house where she'd grown up, she heard every comforting creak and sound the house made. Still, it felt so empty. With her brother off at summer school and her parents gone on a vacation to Cozumel, she was all alone in the family's 4,000 square-foot plus monstrosity.

'I can't believe they didn't take me with them' she thought, still annoyed. Yesterday had been her birthday even. She'd just turned 19. And yet she wasn't surprised: This was a tradition her parents had been doing for years, going on a trip, just the two of them. Whenever she and Max griped about it, they always got the same exasperating answer from Mom: "Babies, we love you, but we need a break from life now and then--and that includes you. Mom and Dad need alone-time, if you know what I mean." Then she would waggle her eyebrows and the two mortified siblings would either flee in disgust or quickly change the subject.

Now Sydney whisked her way through the kitchen and found herself standing in front of the stainless-steel fridge.

"Let's see... I think it's time for ice cream. No, no." She had barely made Eagleton's volleyball team. She couldn't afford to gain a ton of weight and then not qualify in the fall. Reluctantly, she took out a Honeycrisp apple instead. Her long, elegant fingers used the nearby kitchen knife to easily cut up the apple, placing the pieces on a little china dish before she started to carry them back to her room. As she did so, though, she thought she heard a thud.

She paused, listening. Had she just imagined it? She waited another ten seconds. Ten seconds stretched to fifteen. Nothing. She did a mental shrug. 'I guess I'm letting this empty house play tricks on me' she thought. She reached her bedroom door, turned the knob, and carefully closed the door behind her. Then, slipping back into bed with the plate on her lap, she reached over, grabbed her smartphone, then her ear buds, and slipped them into her ears. Maybe listening to some soothing instrumental music would help her wind down to fall asleep.

Ten, maybe fifteen minutes passed when suddenly her bedroom door flew wide open.

She was so engrossed in her music that the college student didn't notice anything at first. But now two men burst into the room. Both were covered head to toe in black clothes with ski-masks obscuring their faces.

Oh fuck! Sydney's heart rate leapt through the roof. She dropped her phone, the ear buds slipping to the sheets, and sprang out of bed.

"Who are you!? W-w-hat do you want!" her trembling voice demanded.

The taller one had broader shoulders and he seemed more muscular too. He pointed a gun at her.

"Scream and I pull this trigger, bitch."

"Please don't hurt me!" Sydney yelped. She put up her hands on instinct. A chill like acid in her spine made it impossible to move.

The taller one turned to the other one. The smaller one now swore.

"The house was supposed to be empty, man. This is no good."

But the taller one, who had a deep, masculine voice, argued otherwise.

"Nah, bro. This is beyond good. We not just gonna rob the place tonight. We gonna get lucky with some PUSSY. Ain't that right, white bitch?" The more muscled of the two burglars stalked forward, viciously keeping his gun trained on her.

"Strip, bitch. Out of them clothes. NOW."

Sydney felt like this couldn't be real. This had to be a dream... no, a nightmare. Surely she'd wake up any second. Surely life couldn't be this unfair. When the girl hesitated, Mr. Muscular charged forward and waved his gun viciously. "I'm not playing, girl. Get them clothes OFF. You fuckin' heard me. You want to get pistol-whipped?"

"N-no! Please no! D-don't hurt me," she babbled. Frantically, Sydney slipped her T-shirt over her heard. With trembling fingers, she slipped the pajama bottoms down her lean, muscle-toned legs. She stood there naked now in front of two complete strangers. Her heart galloped like a frightened horse. She tried to cover herself with her arms and hands, looking away.

"Please just take whatever you want. I won't say a word to anyone, I swear!" she begged.

Mr. Muscular walked up to her. "Put those hands down, girl. Let us SEE you." Sniffing, with tears threatening to gather, Sydney complied. The slender brunette put her hands down and stood there, naked, beautiful, and ashamed in front of the two home invaders.

"Lamar, I don't know, man, this isn't good. Maybe we should just say 'Fuck it' and go. This is trouble we don't need, brother."

But Lamar turned to his reluctant accomplice. "Yo, Shay, stop being a little bitch. You said you were gonna man up for me tonight, so man up. We doing this. You doing this with me."

Were these two men in a gang? Was this some kind of initiation ritual? Sydney's mind raced.

"Please... I promise I won't do anything. Look, you can tie me up and leave me here," Sydney babbled on, saying whatever she could to placate them. The taller man had eyes both primal and piercing. Those dark chocolate orbs seemed to rape her very soul just by looking at her. Ignoring her pleas, Mr. Muscular handed off his gun to his companion and then strode back up to her. He stepped up beside her and slipped an arm around her torso. His other hand came up to her chest. His hand's dark-hued skin contrasted sharply against her pale complexion as he cupped and fondled her right breast.

Sydney stood scared stiff. "Please..." A tear slipped down her face.

"SSSSHHH. None of them tears gonna be necessary, slut. You and me and my friend here, we gonna have a great time together. Ain't that right, Shay?"

The smaller man was wiry, and Sydney guessed for some reason that he was probably a year or two younger than his companion. He had blue eyes which flicked uneasily between her bed and the door. That gave Sydney hope. One of these two men didn't want to rape her. Maybe she could get out of this unscathed.

"Please let me go," Sydney mewled.

Lamar gestured impatiently at his blue-eyed sidekick. "Come on, get out of them clothes. I'm feeling generous tonight. You deserve to pop your cherry tonight. You man up, you get rewarded. Take 'em off."

Shay was scowling at Lamar, Sydney noticed it despite the mask he wore. She got the feeling he wasn't really a virgin, but it seemed Lamar was taunting him or belittling him just because he could.

"We don't have time for this," Shay muttered, but he began to disrobe.

"We got time if we make time, Bro," Lamar shot back. His hand slipped downward from Sydney's breast. She squirmed as that big hand traveled down the smooth, silky expanse of her lean belly until it reached her pubic area. The fine dusting of hair above her mons felt those fingers encroaching ever further, until he forced her legs apart and cupped her sex.

Sydney shivered.

"Please."

"Shut up and give me some tongue, bitch." Lamar's needy mouth pressed against hers. Before she even knew what she was doing, the poor girl let his tongue slip between her lips. He plundered her mouth with a brutal kiss even as his fingers began to rub against her slit. She felt an unwanted surge of sensation between her legs as the black man's fingers slid back and forth along her bare pussy. He grazed her clitoris.

"Uuuu!!!" Sydney hated her body for responding. The kiss seemed to last forever. Lamar's taste reminded her of the smell of a dying campfire mixed with something sweet. It was weird, appalling, and disorienting all at once.

Finally the home invader pulled back. She was breathless, heart rate still spiking. Sydney felt trapped and helpless and more afraid than she'd ever been in her life. Yet a tiny part of her felt something else too -- something she wasn't yet ready to acknowledge.

Lamar took off his shoes. "Undress me, whore. You want to see what your tight young body is doing to me? Go ahead, take a look."

He stared at her hard. That masked face made her tremble as she slowly unbuckled his belt. The pants fell down to his ankles and Sydney could only gape at the biggest cock she had ever seen. Not that she had seen all that many cocks. She had been fooling around with two boys her freshman year at Eagleton and even had sex with one of them (with a condom). That boy had been a fellow freshman and his cock had been maybe six inches long. This was a solid nine inches and seemingly twice as thick. It stood ramrod stiff, a dark-brown spike of throbbing flesh.

"It likes you bitch. You want to touch it?"

Sydney shook her head side to side with a vigorous 'no.' Her green eyes tightened with fear. With a growl, Lamar grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face toward him so that she had to look him eye-to-eye.

"It wasn't really a question, bitch. I said touch it."

The college student now felt hyper-aware of the black man's hand cupping her left ass cheek. She felt hyper-aware of that long, hardened shaft staring at her with an eagerness and lust that terrified her...

Her fingers gently slid along the shaft until she wrapped them around the very base of Lamar's manhood. She closed her eyes with a shudder.

"Keep them eyes open, bitch. This is one fine specimen, ain't it? Appreciate this cock. Appreciate a brother's love now."

Love? That he could mention such a word in this situation was just beyond sick. Sydney shuddered but managed to open her eyes and stare at the throbbing shaft enclosed in her tiny fist. It was so warm... so stiff... like steel wrapped in silk.

"What do you think, bitch? Is this the biggest damn cock you've ever seen? Be honest now."

To her surprise, she was.

"Y-yes," she admitted. Now, looking at it, if she was being honest with herself, part of her wanted to marvel and admire the size and girth of it straining between her fingertips.

"Now pump it, bitch. You ever given a handjob before?"

She nodded. Almost debilitated by shame, the girl began to slowly move her enclosed fist up and down the length of the burglar's dick. Lamar kissed her shoulder with a groan of appreciation. "Yeah, just like that."

Suddenly Lamar turned his attention over to Shay. The other man, pale-complexioned much like Sydney, now stood completely naked except for his mask. He had some kind of ferocious demon tattoo on his right shoulder. Without his clothes, Sydney could tell that even though he wasn't nearly as broad-shouldered as his black friend, Shay was super muscular too. His cock stood out now. It was a good 8 inches of blood-engorged need.

Lamar was softly kissing the side of Sydney's neck and fondling both her breasts now.

"All right, girl, tell you what, you make my man here happy... you give him a good time, and I'll let you be. Sound fair?"

The teenage girl looked at him uncertainly. Her hand froze around his cock. Of the two men, Shay seemed like the less brutal. This was far from ideal, but she didn't have a choice. This seemed the lesser of two evils.

She nodded. "Ok."

Lamar gave her another kiss on the lips, this one not quite as forceful as the last.

"Good." Lamar re-buckled his pants and turned back to Shay, taking a few sure strides and putting out his hand to take back the gun. "I'll search the rest of the house and start loading up what's worth loading," he rumbled. He turned, gazing with unabashed lust at the naked brunette standing and trembling beside her bed in her childhood bedroom. "Mmm. You have fun now, white pussy. Show my friend here what a good fuck you are." Turning to Shay, he slapped his friend on the back and added, "give it to her rough, man. I know these prissy-perfect little white girls. They look all innocent and pure on the outside, but inside they're primal, Bro. Inside they all want to get stuffed full of cock, the bigger the better. This girl will let her freaky side out if you do things right. Trust me on this, Bro. I know my bitches."

He began walking toward the door. Then, almost as an afterthought, he waved the pistol suggestively. "Don't try anything stupid, cunt. I won't be far away."

Sydney gulped and found it impossible to swallow. Then Lamar was gone and it was just the two of them. Just her and Shay. Just her and her would-be (if reluctant) rapist.

End of Part 1